All Comments on 'April's Fool'

by CarlusMagnus

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
WindySwimmingWindySwimmingalmost 9 years ago
Wonderful!

More chapters, please.

redlion75redlion75almost 9 years ago

needs 1 more to finish up with the sister and how long they were together.

DragonlightoneDragonlightonealmost 9 years ago
Study of emotions

I enjoyed this because you have attempted to analyse the emotions involved, both good and bad. I feel there could be a lot more to this story. I'd call this 'Chapter 1'. More please.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketalmost 9 years ago
Very fine story up to this point.

This story just screams for chapter two.

NaokoSmithNaokoSmithover 8 years ago
April-December romance

Nicely handled ;).

Sweet sexy romance and you give plenty of justification for the poor guy finally getting his reward.

Do you think she will still make it to grad school? I liked how they both love mathematics, maybe if they both love the subject and can spend that time together, it won't lead to either of them feeling the other one hasn't time for them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really good, but needs sequel

I really enjoyed this, but I so want to read a sequel.

RasmatRasmatover 8 years ago
I wholeheartedly agree with the others.

Between their (at last) admission of their love for each other AND advanced mathematics and Kay's looming issues, there are still several chapters yet to be told of this exceptional story. Five stars and favorited.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 8 years ago
Exceptional story!

I am a fan....you have to write a chapter 2!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Best of the Best!

There are some really good stories on Literotica, lots and lots of other stories too. I think my title comment says it best, no pun intended.

beachfreakwhvbeachfreakwhvalmost 8 years ago
Thank you...

I love stories like this!😁

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
romance???

it's a Mature story not a romance and he is WAY too old for her. about ready for Viagra and she is not even close to sexual prime...younger guy and older woman works...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Way too old? Please. Not all men, or women for that matter, are created equal. Ready for viagra at fifty? Maybe some guys. Hell, I've barely slowed down. Some women are perfectly happy not having sex three to seven days a week, at any age, For some guys, reguardless of age, it's pefrectly normal, and they're able, to have sex every day. May not be a throw down marathon, but it's not usually about that anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

He is a professor. She is a student, but a WOMAN, wise beyond her years, because of the responsibility she's had to endure. I wish someone would continue this and maybe this "student" and her "professor" will be husband and wife with many babies...

flyingwindflyingwind9 months ago

This is just magnificent. You really are an extremely good writer.

I have enjoyed it so fully! Thanks for all your efforts.

Keep the good work going <3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCarlusMagnus@CarlusMagnus
10/25/2019: Submitted Chapter Four of "Looking for Trouble" this morning. 10/23/2019: Submitted Chapter Three of "Looking for Trouble" this afternoon. 10/21/2019: Chapter Two of "Looking for Trouble" submitted this morning. 10/17/2019: This evening, I posted the first cha...