April's Fool

Story Info
Neighbor takes it too far.
3.2k words
2.91
66.8k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cirkle7
Cirkle7
147 Followers

As always, all who are mentioned in the below story are above the age of eighteen. Can anyone tell me why all the bad comments come from anonymous readers? If you don't like the story there are great writers on this site, so please explore!! For all you others enjoy the story! This is my first contest entry, please vote!

.....................................................................................................................................

She floated on air when she walked. Lifted by her ego and bubbly personality, her walk she learned on a runway. A five foot five, hourglass, with an infectious smile and aura that drew people to her. Blonde locks said bimbo but the glowing, emerald green eyes batting the beautiful lashes made you forget everything. She reminded me of spring. It's no wonder April was her name.

She has lived next door to my wife and I, for the last eight years. Yes we've done the whole go out thing, always the three of us. As with many situations like ours, there was lots of harmless flirting, touching and sexual innuendo. The three of us acted like teenagers when we went out. I guessed she kept her personal life personal, or she just chose not to bring dates home. I know she works a lot making bank but occasionally we see her in the backyard.

Shyla, my wife of eleven years is also a knockout. Beautiful brown locks to the shoulders, begging puppy dog eyes combined with a set of DSL's that strip chrome off pipe. I couldn't imagine going through this life without her. We have our ups and downs, but we communicate and compromise. I felt that April didn't have the power to compromise, her ego left no room for change.

Oh my name is Taylor, I stand six foot tall, and weigh a buck eighty five. Dishwater blond hair and blue eyes, let's just say average. It was that Saturday, that April asked us to come celebrate her promotion. Of course we accepted.

Few hours later we ended up inside a jumping club and after finding a table we all took in the scene. Drinks were flowing, moods were elevated and the pressure of the week faded away. It was just what the doctor ordered, Shyla and I needed to get out. I have always wanted another woman to join us. This was looking like it would happen tonight.

April dragged Shyla to the dance floor, I declined knowing that my two left feet did not belong on a dance floor. I sat back and watched the ladies for a bit. April had just pulled some guy in between the two of them. I felt uneasy watching Shyla grind on another man, yet strangely aroused. Thinking I could be the meat in that sandwich tonight, if I played my cards right.

Electricity was flowing, watching two of the best looking women in the club dance. The music had a lusty tone to it, and bodies began to grind on bodies. I watched April, grab the guy by the back of his head and pull him in for a very slutty, sultry kiss. Her other hand was deftly unbuckling his trousers enough to play with what he was packing.

Sweat was beading up on the trio's heads, it appeared that Shyla was aroused by the seductive dancing. April was stroking the guy's cock, and I have to say I was a bit confused when I glanced at it. Had to be at least ten inches. He was heating up, the more she teased him, the more she teased herself. Suddenly April's lightning hands had spun the guy around and placed Shyla hands on his impressive meat. The ivory of her skin was a striking contrast.

I stewed in my juices, watching my wife with some other guy's huge cock in her hands was disturbing. I looked back over at April, she had a flirtatious smile blowing me a kiss. Shyla watched April, as she watched me watch. The fact that I was aroused embarrassed me and I wanted to leave. Go home. Relax with a drink or two, maybe even get my wife and April to put on a show for me.

Returning my gaze to the dance floor, the guy was again facing April. His cock fully exposed, April had what appeared to be the guys ejactulation all over her hands. At least he got a happy ending. The girls returned to the table after two more dances. Each time they danced with only one guy, they danced in between the girls, and April had a handful of cum after each song.

Was April trying to send me a message? Like...... this could be you... or something like that? I pondered this as the girls returned to the table. Both ladies inhaled their drinks. Shyla smiled at me, that was something I have not seen her do for some time. I held my emotions inside even though I was a bit upset. April grabbed Shyla by the arm and pulled her in the direction of the ladies room. I didn't even get to speak to her. The idea of being naked with both of them consumed me. I needed to snap out of it and close this deal.

I had never, ever entertained the idea of sleeping with another woman. I was married! Marriages were forever. I swore I wouldn't, so I won't. However if Shyla is seduced by her and if I'm invited, I won't be cheating. My head swam with ideas on how I was going to get this to happen.

I must have been pondering the magnitude of the universe when they returned. I noticed that they were gone for some time. They returned, having what resembled cum on April's face. Shyla had the same affliction on hers. I stood dumbfounded, thinking she wouldn't cheat on me.... would she? I was hurt, confused and angry.

Shyla broke the tension saying, "I'm danced out and ready to call it a night." Her slight slur was cute.

April retorted "Yeah, I'm a little worn out myself, let's get out of here. This time April grabbed my arm pulling me towards the exit with my wife on our heels. I hailed a cab being too inebriated to drive, and the three of us piled in. I somehow ended up in between the girls, each had a hand on a leg. My cock was throbbing in anticipation of what was almost certainly to come. If how high the hands indicate anything, I'm going to fulfill one of my longest fantasies.

The cab came to a stop in front of my house, I assisted both ladies to our front door, making sure that they didn't break anything walking in their heels. I unlocked the deadbolt and stood aside to let the ladies in.

It was then that April said, "Wow I'm hammered, thanks guys for coming out with me. I'm going to call it a night." She hugged Shyla, giving her a peck on the cheek.

I was devastated, I saw my hot night slipping away. Shyla had gone inside already. I shouted to the empty room that I was going to walk April to her door, then closed ours. April again took my arm, as I slowly walked her towards her place. I had a million questions about what happened tonight, yet remained silent. I could feel her fingernails begin to dig into my arm. I was still hard from the cab ride, she was keeping it that way. Arriving at her stoop, she dug for the keys. I steadied her sway, getting a good look down her blouse. Fishing out her keys, she attempted to fit her key in the lock, after three tries I took matters in my own hands. Gliding the key and giving it a turn the door opened.

I turned to give her back the key and found her on her knees, her hands already opening my jeans. With a yank they soon were pooled above my shoes. She had velvet lips, holding my cock firmly but softly. She had mastered the art of fellatio, I stood there in shock. Watching her, as she took me, on her front doorstep. I wasn't thinking about neighbors or my wife, only the euphoria of a strange mouth on my equipment. I'm embarrassed that I lasted only a few minutes before my release. I blamed the heavy teasing all night combined with not getting any for a while on my inability to

control myself. I hurriedly pulled my pants up, and staggered home.

Being gone longer than I should have been had me worried now. I was hoping Shyla just passed out and all would be forgotten by tomorrow. Shyla waited for me at the entrance of our bedroom. The look on her face was not good. Her face was red, and her fists were balled up.

"How could you?" She screamed at the top of her lungs. I just stood there with a questioning look. "You let that whore put your cock in her mouth. You just stood and let it happen. I watched the whole thing. You are a fucking ass! I can't believe you would cheat on me." Her voice could be heard down the block I'm sure.

I stammered a bit, then reminded myself of tonight's earlier activities."What about your behavior in the club? Teasing guys, touching guys and flirting! I hated watching you with those guys!" I yelled back. "Coming from the restroom with what looked like some guy's jizz on your face? How do you think that made me feel?" Tears were flowing from both of our faces. My greed to have a threesome had got in the way, and put a huge dent in our relationship.

"I don't know, I'm too drunk to think, you need to get a room tonight. I don't want you here. We can talk tomorrow, when we're sober and rational." She shut the bedroom door in my face. I deserved that, I should have stopped April. I was devastated, as I took a cab to a motel. The night replayed in my mind. I was going to do whatever I needed to get her back.

The morning sun beamed through the blinds of the motel. The beautiful day was lost on me, as sadness had consumed me. I waited all day for Shyla to call. Three days had gone by now without even a peep from my lovely wife. I wanted the first move to come from her so she would not be pressured, or upset and cut me from her life completely.

After a week I finally got a call, it was from my wife's number but it was April on the other end. I immediately thought something awful had happened to my wife.

"Hi Taylor." She said after a brief hesitation. "I was wondering if you might be able to come to your house this evening. Shyla told me to call you, and ask. She also said she will be ready to talk, but not before." I thought it was a bit strange, however I accepted the invitation. I needed to see my wife again, I missed her.

I arrived at my door a few minutes early in my excitement to see my wife. To my surprise April answered the door, she was wearing a leather corset that displayed her tits beautifully. A matching leather skirt followed that, adorned with sparkling studs. Stockings and heels on her legs. She looked so fucking hot. I asked her if she had a hot date jokingly, she just faked a smile and waved me into my house.

"Shyla is upstairs but before you go up, she wanted me to ask you to strip." Her face looked at me oddly, then continued "She wants you to feel stripped, bare like she did that night. Now you're a grown man if you think you're going to blame me for your lack of willpower, then think again Shyla has forgiven me." Her smile had a glint of evil in it.

I thought for a moment and nodded, accepting that condition as I headed for the front door. "Let me get the door for you." I said just trying to keep things civil.

Maniacal laughter filled the room, "

I'm not leaving," she said with a spit. "If anyone goes it will be you. I can't believe you let me defile myself like that. In front of the both of you."

I shook my head, wondering why she was blaming her behavior on me? It was she, acting like a slut, that night we went out. Getting my wife to do things she would never normally do. Touching me inappropriately and fondling at least four cocks. With my argument perfected, I inhaled to speak, with her stopping me just before going both barrels on her.

"Don't bother, she told me verbatim not to let you up until you're naked. She said she felt stripped naked, watching you cheat. She just wanted you to have a taste of it." Her smile returned.

I stood there, for I don't even know how long. "It's not like I haven't seen it you know, you don't have to be shy in front of me." April said breaking the silence.

I still hesitated, I caved in and began to disrobe. April watched, barely blinking adding to my humiliation. My clothes landed in a pile by my feet, my boxers completed the task my wife wanted me to do.

"After you." April said. Waving her arm in the direction of the bedroom. "You know before you go in there," her words added weight to my feet so I stopped. She laughed lightly, "You know it took me quite some time to break her. Shyla is a perfect name for her. So shy, doing ALL the naughty things we've done together has really brought her out of her shell." She laughed at herself again. Her words as daggers, cutting me in the most hurtful ways. "Don't get me wrong, I loved it! I loved turning her into my lesbian pet." She said leaving the words hanging in the air.

My blood boiled. There's no way, Shyla was a pet, let alone a lesbian pet. April watched me processing her words. "There were a few times I thought she would never break. It would kill you to know that I've had my mouth on your wife's box more than you ever did in eleven years." I saw truth in her eyes as they bore into me.

"How long?" The words started the tears streaming.

"Three months ago, you know you two had a terrible fight, She came over to my place to get away. I seduced her, we didn't fuck, but there was closeness and kissing." She smiled as she remembered. "It was about a month ago when Shyla started visiting me on a regular basis. She would come over after you left for work. It began innocently at first but my diligence was not broken. I wanted your wife to be my fuck toy. Touching became kissing and that led to exploring our bodies. It led us to dark perverse places, It did not take long to have your princess worshiping my cunt." Snickering as she recounted the past.

I refused to hear any more of her lies. I opened the door and walked into our room for the first time in a week. Shyla was tied naked to the bed, her legs splayed and bound to stay open. She was wearing a blindfold, her bare flesh glistening with sweat. She was void of hair, she usually kept a thick bush of hair, well since I've known her. Her vagina was open, like she had just been fucked.

April stood to my left and said, "She's beautiful, isn't she? Her innocence was delicious. I have taped all the perverse corrupt things we have done. I had a copy made and mailed to you. Her pussy is so sweet. I couldn't help myself. I wanted your wife, so I took her from you. I pretended to be interested in you to throw you both off. That night at the club with her drinking and my influence, that's when I knew I had her. Getting her to play with me or others was the hardest part. She took her vows seriously, but after seeing us together she morphed into a wanton slut." Her monologue was becoming more difficult to hear by the second. I didn't want to believe it.

"You don't believe me do you?" She laughed, grabbing a remote control and pressing play. The television lit up and there on the screen was my wife and April. My wife was on her knees between April's legs, occasionally stopping to praise her lover. "She's a natural, obedient and submissive. I've taken her to a few sex shops where we suck off strangers through glory holes. We have been to an all girl orgy, where she was the dedicated cunt lapper. I have defiled her in many ways, we both loved it."

"I set you up, so I could be with your wife, without her feeling guilt. I teased you and led you to believe something that wasn't ever going to happen. I told your wife that you made me blow you on my front porch. Telling her how hot it made you to see her touching other guys. Telling her how sometimes you would confess to me that you wanted to see her with other men and women. In the bathroom of that club I told her that vows didn't mean anything to you and were having several affairs. I told her how bad you wanted me and how inappropriate you were with me. Trying to get me to kiss you or touch your tiny dick.

I told her to watch you walk me to my door as I guessed you would. I told her that you demanded me to suck you off."

I just stood there. I felt like an ass, I knew nothing she told my wife was true. Unfortunately she was holding all the cards, it would look as if she was being honest to Shyla if you didn't know how we acted together. My shriveled cock, twitched when I took another look at the video playing. April, Shyla and another lady I didn't know were exploring each other's body's. It looked like professional porn, gorgeous women who held nothing back.

April laughed and walked over to my bound wife and she took her earphones off. "We have a special visitor," April told her. I saw my wife's vagina instantly wet itself.

"Oh god! I'm so fucking hot. I want you to fuck me again and again and again. April please, please I need to cum!" Shyla said as she thrashed as much as she could.

"Soon my pet, let me dismiss our guest and I will come back to fuck you the rest of the night." April promised.

Taking my arm she led me from the room, to my clothes. I dressed, she opened the front door, and before shutting and locking it she had one last thing to say.

"Thank you for giving me your wife, I'm going to make her very happy."

April made me a fool, yet I'm the only one to blame.

Cirkle7
Cirkle7
147 Followers