All Comments on 'April's Fool'

by Cirkle7

Sort by:
  • 72 Comments
lujon2019lujon2019about 3 years ago

So he just left? he didnt put his foot in her ass? He didnt divorce the cunt just et the neihbor move into his house with his wife and his money?

this reads like a pre pubecent lesbians dom fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Pathetic wimp, should've hit her

TajfaTajfaabout 3 years ago

I really didn't like this one. I was waiting on the joke being revealed but what we got was a story about two lying bitches. He hasn't even spoken to his wife or served divorce papers. He should get the recording and send it to her family and friends confirming the reason for the divorce.

.

MasterpuppyMasterpuppyabout 3 years ago
That would be

The worst mistake she ever made in life. When she woke up she would find out what happens at the hands of a pissed off sadist. I would go to prison but April would be regretting her decisions for years.

Gmann006Gmann006about 3 years ago

your also a pussy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

needs a second chapter to where he gets revenge on both

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 3 years ago

This is a very good story. Well told. Look at your profile, to stop ANY anonymous comments.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 3 years ago

Why leave? Throw the whores out. They can go next door and stay there.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaabout 3 years ago
Dumb ass...

He was too blind to SEE what was going on. Cuckold husband is the last to know. Taylor is too stupid and a wimp to get his cheating wife back from her lesbian lover. So I guess divorce is next since Shyla is now April's slut toy.... The storyline was fine, the characters were nicely written. The whole story was a good little twist on infidelity. But cheating is still cheating, whether it's a man/woman or woman/woman. I feel for Taylor since he couldn't find courage or the balls to kick April's ass out of HIS HOUSE, guess he's too much of a pussy. Hate stories where a husband has no clue and is too slow on the uptake. He deserves what happened to his sorry marriage...1/5 stars.

Chuckles1966Chuckles1966about 3 years ago
So April...

"You realize this is a community property state. And while she may be your lesbian lover, she's my wife... and I have de facto power of attorney when she's not competent. Like, say, now.

It's really unfortunate that I'm going to have to restrain you, and have you arrested and charged with rape. But we won't do that. You see... I was invited over here - by my wife - to discuss our marriage. And your terrible acts. And I got here just in time to hear her being tortured. By you. I had to defend her. It's really unfortunate you died while I was _defending my wife_. I'll have to remember to sue your estate for your vile acts."

"Oh. Fuck."

bigbob2406bigbob2406about 3 years ago

What a load of crap.

carindenniscarindennisabout 3 years ago

If Taylor had hair 1 between his legs he would walk next door, smash in the front window and insert molotov cocktail.

But I think not...

1 ☆

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

No fucking way, He should have thrown the cunt out the door, and threatened to shoot her if she came back.

sqzrplzrsqzrplzrabout 3 years ago

Interesting story line, way too much vernacular and no plausible finish. Try again

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 3 years ago

Getting throw out from HIS OWN HOUSE... by some chick. In what universe...?

Well, I guess, this time around, it's not just going to be the anons leaving negative comments!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

If the author is really a man - do you think he would tell his males friends he wrote a pussy story like this??

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 3 years ago
Just utter crap

It's not even worth explaining how bad this is. Obviously some moron's fantasy so well done re achieving rock bottom. It's what you wanted.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 3 years ago

"If you don't like the story there are great writers on this site, so please explore!!" - We don't know if we like the story until we read it, and why shouldn't we criticize it if we didn't? Would you prefer that we read no more stories from you?

/

It was okay that he got aroused thinking that HE could be the meat in the sandwich, but any guy who gets aroused by another guy's cock is gay. To quote Seinfeld, "Not that there's anything wrong with that," just sayin'.

/

As others have said, why was he such a wimp with April? When she told him to strip he should have just thrown her out of the house. If Shayla was as April said, untie her and throw her out, tell her to go to her lover, then file for divorce.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 3 years ago
Not even worth one star.

It literally made no sense that she would be cheating on her husband for a month, jerking off and sucking cock at a club and then pissed that her husband got a blow job.

Why not just ask for a divorce?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
"She has lived next door to my wife and I"

next door to I? Object pronouns for prepositions, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
the club was it.

Hard topic but OK writing. Still needs a reality check. The guy says and does nothing and at the end thinks it is his fault?

Once the grinding started I would have said something. Once she grabbed the guys cock I would have taken her home, April or not. So I don't think it would have gone this far unless April still confessed about the months of he sex together and glory holes.

Divorce for certain then a few "muggings" taking place or break in's and assaults on April when the case is cold.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Call United Van Lines

They will pack and move her stuff to storage... Put in in her maiden name.

kirei8kirei8about 3 years ago
Congrats, Worst story ever published on Literotica

And that is saying a lot. It's really no wonder you're single with cats for company. It's a wonder that you walk upright with no spine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Have to agree with others....

Too short needs to be finished.

He was invited over to house would be justifiable in defending & protecting wife (who is bound), could be considered against her will...

Or, has one hell of a case for temporary insanity; after he strangles April...

- Sometime ago read a news article on a similar situation; guy only got like 18 months in a psychiatric care facility.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Where?

Where do all these guys grow up without balls? I shoved my cheating wife backwards out the upstairs window. It was worth the jail time.

Bobby2shoesBobby2shoesabout 3 years ago

The April fools joke was on me for taking the time to read this crap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I Liked It

There are evil people in the World, and I've met some. He went total cuck at the end. My ending, he would have tied April's face to Shayla's cunt. April would be butt fucked for the next 24 hours every time he could get it up. Then he would pack his shit and leave them as sooner or later Shyla was going to need to take a dump.

PS: I'm sure this comment will be "moderated" so I hope you see it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
What Bullshit!

Another story about some wimp of a man who lets some bitch walk all over him.

Throw that bitch out of the house and take control.. how about some stories about men who aren’t total pussies? She should have left. She is the one who broke the rules. You should’ve grab that video and gone right to a lawyer.

awyldsideawyldsideabout 3 years ago

Why would he leave his own house? She was fucking around on the dance floor and in the bathroom.

Sleep on the couch. Don't leave your own house.

When I see what she is wearing, I would think something is up. I would not take my clothes off but run past her and see my wife in the bedroom and assume she was raped seeing her tied down.

I would beat the fuck out of April. If I thought she ruined my marriage, maybe do worse as someone else suggested.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

In the real world, two people would at least sit down and talk. A reasonable man would've tossed the bitch out of his home and spoken with his wife. Moreover, he never would've gone to the motel that night. C'mon...

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

Yeah, what Chuckles1966 said.... x 100.

darthnader19darthnader19about 3 years ago
Excellent work

you can tell it was good from all the butt hurt comments. Keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Just...

...stupid. Only one star ⭐️ for this one.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Loved it!

April Fool.

jocko_smithjocko_smithabout 3 years ago
Crappy MC lacking in self-esteem

They set him up, cheated and lied. And he has self-doubts.

I don't use the words "fucking wimp" often, but they fit here. What happened he did not want, but he did nothing to stop it, or throw the woman out ? Yeah, "fucking wimp" applies.

Next time, write about an honest man who WANTS to be cuckolded, and put it in the preface, and I won't waste my time on a story with no characters to respect, and sex content completely overshadowed by dishonesty, humiliation, and lack of respect.

GhostdogginGhostdogginabout 3 years ago
I dont condone violence against women

But that bitch April needs a punch to the pussy licker and the wife needs a kick to the baby maker! Also I dont think the timelines match up but idk cause I didn't go back in this pos story to verify

GhostdogginGhostdogginabout 3 years ago

Also he let her lead him out the door? What a lil bitch! At that point the marriage was over and the wife had zero respect for him so had no reason not to tell the bitch where to go with herself. Start videoing to show that he didnt abuse either in any way get the DVD out of the player take the headphones off the wife then tell her what a pos April is. Then tell her exactly what April did and how much a pos the wife is for going along. Goad April into hitting him on camera have her arrested and get a restraining order against her and the house. Then she'll have to move.

tralan69ertralan69erabout 3 years ago

@sbrooks103x

You are so original in your comments.

SouthdownSouthdownabout 3 years ago
April Fool?

Well, you fooled me, I thought it was going to be a good, well written story! t was just a fall down a cucky hole! Poor job, not really worthy of a comment and certainly not from some of the excellent writers commenting here. I guess you are a good April Fool.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
She did him a favour

No guy needs a wife like that. Get rid and don't take another on, other than to pump and dump. It's the 21st century guys, new rules apply.

patilliepatillieabout 3 years ago
OMg is this for real?

Like did you really think this was a good effort at story telling? Just crap from he get go, so unbelievable, dialogue stiff, unrealistic and forced. Seems like English may not be your native tongue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
you're delusional

if you really believe only anons leave unreserved (undeserved?) critical comments. The idea that all anons are cowards by definition is inaccurate and that choosing anonymity means a comment is invalid or fallacious absurd. your story sucks because it's bad. ignore those logged in users that agree with me.

bigeightguybigeightguyabout 3 years ago

Hated it!!!

ONE STAR

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Holy f-ing shit was that totally horrid. Nobody in that story is smart enough to breath without someone there to keeping telling them to inhale and exhale.

I think Literotica needs a minus star option.

Rocky62Rocky62about 3 years ago

Then he grabbed april by the neck and plowed her into the wall, tied her up , take double shot of viagra and fucked the shit outta both them bitches .... aint fictional revenge grand!!

justwetwojustwetwoabout 3 years ago

This projected the ending before the end of the first paragraph.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
1 star

really sucked........1 star. This had nothing to do with a fucking april fool's joke, Cirkle7 you moron. Apparently you don't understand what a joke is!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Now that was a plain stupid drivel

The joke is on you, we know, but no one is laughing

CZOFTWCZOFTWabout 3 years ago

One of the least satisfying stories I've read here. There's talent but it just didn't hit for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
another candidate for worst author

i concur with comments about a warning-some cuck authors have given warnings in a preamble which i have appreciated-much better than having my comments disalowed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
really needs a second and closing chapter

hopefully someone will finish this one in real BTB fashion

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Shyla is better off without this brainless Twinkie.

I think there's an opening for him in D.C., in the Department of White Trash. He'll pass the physical without even trying: no balls. And the intelligence test, really, you even have to ask?

Thanks for the effort.

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerabout 3 years ago
It's O.K........

I've already turned him in to the Guys Union. His balls were already removed, about ^ months before. What the fuck is wrong with these guys? I know he has not divorced her, because he's still crying. He's got nothing lets to loose. Take that copy, and send it to her boss, employer, family, friends, your ex's family and friends, anyone you can think of. They is disgusted. -20 stars( Cirkle7 designs it) This sucks.

The BEAR

BigJim48BigJim48about 3 years ago
Only a Fool!

Your bio describes the type of man that the MC in this story portrays! I'll bet that your wrists are as limp as your peepee (couldn't call it a cock). As several others have commented - be sure to place the proper terms in the lead-in so real men don't spend time reading about the 10% of men unable to kick a woman out the fucking door.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hmm

Stupid crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Agree with Jack

Personally I would punch her in the face until it came out the back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
1*???

It was so difficult to rate it that high, but negative scores are not possible...too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Duh!!

What an idiot - all he had to do was pick April up and throw her out. Clearly the wife is a sub so just tell her how it is and thats that - WIMP

payenbrantpayenbrantabout 3 years ago
I am not an anonymous and one can clearly see my name...

I would have to say it was not badly written, a little hard to follow and to make sense of. An easy thing to fix. However the realism was harder to believe and the ending seemed rather garbled. Also this seems more of a fetish piece than loving wives. The mix of lesbianism and cuckoldry seems more appropriate to fetish? Can correct me if I am wrong of course. So added up I give it a 2 star but please keep writing....it can only get better!

Sincerely,

Payenbrant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
wimp

A NORMAL man would beat the living snot out of the man who defiled his marriage. This punk lets a dyke take charge? What kind of "man" are we writing about? (obviously a 2021 gutless Californian who dines at the French Laundry and votes Democrat)

How hard is it to punch a lesbian? Seriously? She wants to be a "man", she wants what we have and acts like we do, so show her.

njlaurennjlaurenabout 3 years ago
Makes no sense

Very poorly written,hard to read. Then it makes no sense,she seduced the wife months ago, yet the wife decides to be her slut after hubby got the BJ from April? He was gone three days,so the timeline makes no sense.

I guess it could be a living wife cuck story, but it was too garbled to be all that erotic,messy and ugly.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 3 years ago
Shit. How stupid.

Just punch the bitch and beat her to within an inch of death. Warn her not to call thd police, or when get out on bail you’ll finish her. Punch the wife until she’s unconscious. Tie her up at that house so, when she comes to, she’s staring at the bloody body of her lover. Tell her it’s her fault you had to do that. If she had stayed loyal you wouldn’t have had to beat her lover so bad. If she shows any emotion to to the bitch, you slap the wife, then pound the bitch, and say ‘you see. You side with her instead of you wedded husband, so force me to hurt both of you.’ You do this until she stops whimpering for the bitch. Take her home and nurse her back to health, telling her it was all her fault. Remind the bitch what will happen to her if she tells the police what happened.

Easy-peasie.

You may, or may not go to jail. But you taught both women the value of loyalty and respect.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Or, you say, “Keep the bitch.” “By honey. Oh, and if you fight the divorce I will kill both of you.”

~~~~~~~~~~~

And she waited eight years to make her move? No way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
To the person anonymous that's good gutless Californian

Just because you don't like people in California and just because you got the Republican stick stuck up your you know where ... Don't insult people you don't know nothing about obviously.and please save that tough guy talk.. a man is a man don't matter what state you from a real man is not going to let no woman walk over them so please quit that trying to act like California people are soft ... You the one stupid chasing the Democrats and the Republican s*** want to be a man stand on your own 2 feet

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
He needs a divorce

But he also needs some revenge. Arrange to have April badly beaten. She might spend the rest of her life in a wheelchair. Take pictures of his bound wife and use them in the divorce. When people finds out who she is and what she did she'll have to move far, far away. Some men would have simply beaten April to death on the spot.

Horrible ending.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

REALLY? ARE YOU SURE?

Any doubts dissapeared when April told him to strip.

He had a little think before flattening her nose, pushing her aside, climb the stairs. Wait till she tried to follow, then kick her down.

Remove the blindfold from his wife's eyes. And keep his wife restrained till she tells her version.

Drag April gagged out side and wait for her to die from either thirst or hyperthermia unless Shyla tells him that it was her not April that had instigated all this. If you get the opportunity, bury April while she is still breathing.

Or better still dream up your next story while coming down a mountain the quick way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Comic book caricatures don't help any story unless it's a send up of something. This story really lacked anything positive - I think you're writing is normally far better than this.

Impo_64Impo_64over 2 years ago

She put him out of his own house? Really? When something is stupid it's bad for sure! 1* (where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

TajfaTajfaabout 2 years ago

Just bad. No one would just accept this and be pushed out of their own home.

Omegaman56Omegaman56about 2 years ago

To bad April has thirty days. Because I would kick the shit out of her every day for a month

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCirkle7@Cirkle7
Greetings Readers! I wanted to thank my readers. You are the reason I’m here! I definitely enjoy several authors on Lit myself. I appreciate all feedback if I don’t make mistakes, I’ll never learn! I really enjoy writing filthy smut! I’m glad there are others with warped min...