April's Second Coming Pt. 01

Story Info
April's life changed after her husband passed.
5.7k words
4.45
6.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stepdon
Stepdon
36 Followers

Now she was alone. Everyone had gone. Theyd all been very nice and supportive and helped to clear up after. She just sat there and looked around. it had seemed unreal, the suddenness. The shock of the event and how lifexwould never be the same again. How could the person you've been with for 30 years walk out the door and not ever return, in fact not even exist anymore. Now just a memory.

April and Bob had met at her first job. She liked him, he had flirted with her. They dated for a couple of years then engaged and then married. April had her doubts. Bob was a bit of a ladies man, smooth talker, good looking and well hung. Certain types of girls would look at the outline in his crotch and want what he had.

To be honest, April hadn't noticed, it was only on their fourth date, snogging in the back of Bob's car when he'd placed his hand on his crotch and felt that big hard love muscle that she'd realised he was a big boy. Bob was gently persuasive and moved her through the stages of wanking, blow job and fucking on successive dates and she loved what he had to offer. He was adventurous and always horny and to be fair, April was happy to go with the flow. Bob was a good lover and believed in the theory that the more pleasure you gave out, the more you got back, April was very rarely unsatisfied. The more she agreed to Bob's requests the kinkier he got. She was no doormat though and when she made it clear that she didnt like certain things, like peeing or poo or blood, Bob never pushed her, he just found an alternative activity. She'd learned to enjoy anal sex, happy to dress up for him and swing with other couples as long as they were clean and safe. Having the two girls put their love life on hold during each pregnancy and advancing years made them less energetic and frequent, and Bob seemed to lose interest. April had adjusted and got her relief from masturbation.

And then Bob just died. massive heart attack in his mid 50's walking up the stairs in his office building. Dead before he hit the floor they reckon. April had been at her Pilates class, came home to find two policemen on the doorstep. She was stunned, but strangely didn't cry nor has she since. Her two girls were more shocked. They both have good careers, work in other parts of the country, both live with partners. They came rushing home and April spent time consoling them.

The funeral took four weeks to organise and now it was done. They'd said goodbye to Bob, he was probably by now a pile of cooling ashes, the girls had said a tearful goodbye and April was left alone. Friends had offered to stay but she wanted some space and time to think by herself in her house. She wanted to consider how she would go forward. Bob had been a good provider, always worked hard, earned good money as an accountant, invested wisely, had insurance so the house was paid for and there was enough to live on. But what was April going to do?

At 53 she was still in her prime, she was fit and healthy, sociable and presentable, she was too young to retire and anyway she would be bored out of her mind doing nothing. She did have a part time job at the charity shop in the town but she was tired of that and this was a good time to make a fresh start, but what would that be?

For a start she decided to have a long, hot soak in the bath! Bob had a thing about baths, always felt they were daft, a waste of water and energy and what was the point of stewing in your own soup for an hour? April thought the opposite. She would sneak the occasional soak when Bob was out. She loved to fill the tub up to the rim with water as hot as she could bear. She would then sink up to her neck in the fragrant bubbles and daydream. Sometimes she would play with herself, exploring her neat pussy and bum hole with her fingers, sometimes using the waterproof vibrator she purchased online. She would also take the opportunity to shave her entre body from the neck down. Bob liked her hair free and she had come to like that too.

Finishing her depilation, April's thoughts turned to sex. It dawned on her that she'd lost Bob's cock! That impressive member had gone for ever! What a shame although in recent times he had lost interest. She mused that she would never again have the pleasure of that weapon in her hand, her mouth, her pussy or her arse, although hadn't done so far a while.She sighed, She did have a few toys she could turn too and she knew each one was capable of bringing on a very satisfying orgasm, but was there a substitute for a real life cock?

She realised then that she would need to find ways to satisfy her needs. She didn't even want to consider dating. She had no mind to go through all the machinations of finding another partner when all she really wanted was the occasional good fuck and a mind blowing orgasm. She would have to be very careful obviously for her own personal safety and hygiene and she wasn't even sure how she might begin to source the right partners.

Allowing sexual matters enter her mind got her motor running. The bath water was cooling down and she considered the best option was to retire to her cosy bedroom, put on a fresh baby doll nightie that Bob used to like, find some porn on her iPad and get the lube and toys ready for action.

April awoke as the sun streamed through the tiny gap in the curtains. She had no idea what time it was and was surprised to see 9.15 on the digital clock. She'd slept very well. She needed to, the last month had been draining and her body needed to recover from the emotional trauma. Her iPad was lying open on the duvet and she could feel the stickiness between her thighs from her pleasuring last night. As she turned her leg she could feel the vibrator that had brought her to the shuddering climax. Her thoughts went back to the porn she had been watching. Bob had introduced her to porn and whilst much of it is predictable and silly, some can really turn you on. The last film she watched with two women and the well hung guy had pushed her over the edge. April smiled to herself and realised that she was as much turned on now by watching women as well as men. She was intrigued by the thought of tasting pussy. particularly a younger girl's and watching her reciprocate. Her mind cast back to the movie and the imagery of one of the girls licking the other. The camera had panned in close and you could clearly see the tongue moving slowly up the length of the pussy, licking the juice from the lips before delicately teasing the bud and making her love shudder. April's hand moved down to her own pussy and felt the warm secretions that her thoughts had started. God she wanted to be tongued like that. She wanted to watch the tongue and lips and mouth up close on her vagina, she wanted to hold her lips apart to allow a lover full and complete access and hopefully have her lover's finger deep in her arse at the same time. She was also intrigued at the thought of eating pussy herself. She had tasted her own and found it agreeable but what would another woman's taste like? She was wetter now, she dipped her finger into the space and watched the fluid drip slowly from her finger before placing it in her mouth. She liked her own taste but now craved the taste of another. It was tempting, should she switch on the iPad again and reach for her toys or should she get up and get moving?

April shook the thought from her mind, if she allowed it to linger she would start playing all over again and the morning would be lost. She needed to get moving again with her life.

April forced herself out of bed and jumped in the shower. There was a Pilates class in 30 minutes which would be the best course. The toys and the lube and the porn would always be there for later. A quick rinse and dry and she was back out, walking past the bed seeing the toys on the bed sheet, she smiled and moved to her cabinet for her workout clothes.

The class was in a church hall and was popular mostly with mums and middleaged ladies. Her close friend Jill was a regular attendee and had first introduced her to the pleasures of stretching, bending breathing and mindfulness. As she pulled into the car park, April wondered if she should be doing this. What would some people think, only a few weeks after Bob had passed and the day after his funeral? Well she was here now so she would just have to see.

As she walked in, the rest if the class were standing chatting. Jill turned her head to look at the person coming through the door and was genuinely surprised to see April. She came straight over and hugged.

'Gosh Apes I didnt expect to see you here. Is everything okay'

They hugged tightly. Over Jill's shoulder April could see all if the others looking at her, most were smiling some looking a sad.

'I felt I had to get out and do something,''Jill responded, ' do you think it's right or should I just be home mourning?'

'Oh no' said Jill, 'youve got to keep busy. I'm sure Bob wouldn't have wanted you moping around. The exercise will do you good.'

Jill led April over to the others and they gathered around and said consoling words. Jill then introduced a new lady, Debbie, that April hadn't met before. She was a little younger than the rest of the class, in her late 20's or early 30's, pretty with a nice figure and fair hair. April was a little shocked, incredibly Debbie was a double for one of the girls in the porn she watched last night! April kept looking at her mouth and her breasts and felt a tingling sensation between her legs. Fortunately the Pilates instructor called everyone to take their places and the class began. April fought hard to concentrate on the exercises but couldn't stop herself glancing at Debbie who was in the row in front of her and to the left. Not only did she look very similar, she had a lovely figure with a pert bottom and breasts and the outline of her vagina through her leggings showed prominent labia which started those feelings in her own vagina.

At the end of the class, everyone departed and April found herself walking across the car park with Debbie. They chatted about the class and Debbie offered her sympathy for April's loss, touching her on the arm. April thanked her and touched Debbie in return. Debbie placed her hand over April's and looked directly at her then kissed her lightly on the cheek. April hugged her in response and felt her nipples harden. April complimented Debbie on her figure and asked her if she exercised a lot. Debbie said she did various classes and used weights at home for muscle tone. April said she had thought about getting some weights herself but wasn't sure what ones would be right. Debbie suggested April could try her weights and invited her round to her house. April said she'd love to and Debbie should let her know when would be best. Debbie, suggested they could do it now as she was heading home for lunch anyway.

April followed Debbie's car to her home. It was a ten minute drive to a housing development. Debbie's home was a small semi-detached house, very neat and well kept. She parked and followed Debbie indoors. Debbie showed April into her lounge then put the kettle on for tea. She came back in and suggested they go upstairs to the small bedroom that Debbie used as her workout room. April followed Debbie up the stairs, enjoying the view of Debbie's pert buttocks and toned legs in lycra leggings. She scolded herself for looking at the gap at the top of Debbie's legs and thinking about what her vagina might look like. My God she thought, that porn I watched last night has made me so horny, I need to chill out!

Debbie had a neat set up in the room, with a treadmill, a spinning bike and a workout mat with a range of weights and other equipment neatly stored.

'Wow', said April, 'this is very cool, I need to do something like this, I have the room in my house. I may need to pick your brains on replicating this.'

'You can pick anything you like of mine' Debbie responded with a chuckle then added, 'I better not show you my bedroom then' and winked at April.

April laughed, not really sure if it was just a daft joke or a meaningful innuendo, but it did make her wonder if there was anything risque in the other room, but once again it got her libido moving upwards.

Debbie moved over to the workout mat and the weights. 'Here she said, try some of these out.' She picked up a smaller set and gave them to April. She then told April how to stand and the exercises she should do. April took the weights and tried to mimic the exercise.

Debbie said "Not quite right, you have to make sure you're in the right position or you could strain something. Let me show you."

She got behind April and pulled her close to her so they were spooning with Debbie's legs and thighs up against the back of April's. She put her hand around April's waist and then used her other hand to support April's arm as she did a bicep curl. Debbie's head was over April's shoulder watching her make the movements. "Mmm Debbie said, your hair smells nice.'" April laughed and thanked her for the compliment.

"You're getting the hang of it now. Why don't you take off your sweatshirt then you can watch the muscles work and see the definition?"

April did as suggested, revealing a tight vest top with a thin breast support panel. It did nothing to disguise her erect nipples.

Debbie smiled and said "Very nice."

April was now pretty sure Debbie was flirting. She was enjoying it but torn on if it was appropriate and should she respond or what?

Debbie positioned herself behind April again and directed her with the exercises. She was closer than ever now and Debbie's left hand was now on the top of her thigh with her fingers very close to April's crotch. Debbie was urging April with the exercises, first one arm and then the other, taking up position on the other side.

"You're doing brilliantly," she said to April, "if you were to do this a few times a week you'd see such a difference. There are some great leg exercises you can do too, I love the one that develops the adductors on the inside of the thighs."

She took April's free hand and placed it on the inside of her thigh, "Feel this" she said, "go on squeeze it."

April did as instructed, conscious that her hand was rubbing against Debbie's vagina. Debbie said into April's ear, "You squeeze it harder if you like" and held her cheek next to hers and then she gave her a tiny kiss on the cheek.

April turned her head and looked at April and Debbie placed a light kiss on her lips. April kissed her back. Debbie took the weight from April's hand and put it on the floor, she turned April towards her and kissed her more firmly on the mouth, gently moving her tongue against April's lips which she opened slightly and Debbie licked her tongue into the gap.

Debbie pulled back and spoke. "Sorry am I being too forward? I was attracted to you as soon as you walked into the class earlier. As you may have guessed I am lesbian, but I know you were married so please tell me if I'm being inappropriate."

April shrugged. "To be honest I don't know. I was attracted to you immediately too but I've never really had any experience with another woman before. You might find this strange but last night I was watching some porn and there was a girl who looked very much like you with another girl and a guy so maybe that's made me open to this."

Debbie responded, "Well your reaction suggests to me that you're open to some approach. I love how you feel, your smell and your kiss was really sexy, but I understand you may be vulnerable with your husband's passing so if you'd prefer me not to touch you, just say."

Debbie was holding April's hand as they were speaking and April was enjoying the warm, comfortingly intimate contact. She looked at Debbie's hand then her face. "No, I love the contact. It seems so long since someone touched me in this way. Bob and I lived together but any sexual activity had long ceased. I've really missed having someone close and so missed being kissed."

Debbie pulled April close and they kissed again, this time with more intent. Debbie's tongue sort out April's lips and April responded by parting them and they kissed passionately. Debbie's hand moved to April's right breast and found the hard nipple. She gently pinched and squeezed it, making April gasp in her mouth and intensifying the kissing. After a short while Debbie pulled away.

"Come to my bedroom" she said.

She took April's hand and led her into the other room. April entered and understood Debbie's earlier comment. The bedroom was very sultry in style and decor, Dark reds, subdued lighting, a large bed with a dramatic bedhead and erotic artwork on the walls.

Debbie moved behind April, her hands around her waist moved up her body and around to the front and squeezed both breasts firmly. April moaned with pleasure and pushed back against Debbie.

"I want you in my bed April" Debbie whispered in her ear, "I want to make passionate and erotic love to you. But I'd like to fuck you too, hard and intense. I want to feel you cum in my hand and my mouth and I want to cum in your mouth and on your face. Will you let me?"

April stared at Debbie. She cannot remember anyone speaking to her in such an erotic way. She was so turned on, her brain was telling her to agree. Her lips formed the words.

"Yes I'd like that. I'd like you to use me."

Debbie pulled her close and kissed her passionately pulling her hair into a bunch as she forced her tongue deep into April's mouth. Debbie pulled April's vest top up and over her head in one movement, exposing her breasts with the hard nipples. she moved April's arms behind her back and held them at the wrists with her left hand whilst the right one pulled at April's nipples then in turn sucking them hard into her mouth and then kissing her again drowning the gasps and moans.

She then released her arms and with both hands pulled down her leggings taking April's wet panties with them. As Debbie squatted down pulling the clothing over April's feet her head was level with April's crotch. She looked at the shaved pussy before her with the lust swollen lips and smiled.

"What a magnificent cunt you have darling" she said, "my word I shall be exploring every delicious millimetre of it."

She leaned forward and gently kissed then licked the lips, using her hands to part April's thighs, which she willingly opened and allowed Debbie's fingers to roam.

April was in ecstasy the feelings running through her body and the thoughts in her brain were ricocheting around and she felt she could cum at any time but she desperately wanted to make the sensations last.

Debbie stood, pulling her workout top and bra over head as she did, revealing neat round good sized breasts with both nipples pierced with silver bars and small tattoos ringing the areoles. April stared at them in awe. They were wonderful and she immediately thought of how she would like hers to be similarly adorned. As if reading her minded Debbie reflected her thoughts.

"Do you like them darling? They make me feel so sexy. Would you like yours to be decorated as well?"

April found herself nodding. Her lust would virtually make her agree to anything right now.

Debbie put her hand behind April's head and pulled her towards her right breast.

"Show me how much you like my breasts darling, suck them lick them, pull on the bars with your teeth, make love to them."

April did as instructed. She was so turned on, she could feel the juice from her pussy running down her thighs as she sucked first one then the other pierced nipple into her mouth. As she worked, Debbie directed her, instructing her how to administer pleasure to her nipples and breasts and responding with pleasurable moans and gasps when she hit the right spot. As she did so, Debbie pulled April's hair into a tight ponytail, securing it with a band from her wrist.

Stepdon
Stepdon
36 Followers
12