April's Second Coming Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like your hair like this my sweet," she said, "it allows me to see you at work and I can easily manoeuvre you correctly. You must wear it like this for me often. It also displays your cute ears which I like but they would be improved with piercings which we can organise in due course."

April was amazed at how turned on she was by this control element. Debbie's directions and instructions were making her lust reach unknown heights and she found herself so much wanting to please this goddess who should had only just met.

Debbie instructed April to climb on the bed and lie on her back, whilst she removed the remainder of her clothing. Debbie climbed onto the bed and straddled April.

"I want you to worship my cunt with your mouth my sweet. I want you to taste me and swallow my cum. I will direct you to show you the most effective method."

Debbie moved up the bed, her thighs either side of April's head. Looking directly at her, Debbie used her fingers to part her labia and expose the engorged pink inner lips and to April's intrigue the silver ring piercing Debbie's clit hood.

"Come my darling" Debbie spoke in a husky erotic whisper, " impress me with your oral skills, show me how much you want to pleasure me."

April wanted to eat Debbie's pussy, she had pleasured herself many times watching lesbian porn and always desired to taste another woman. She extended her tongue snd raised her head and tasted a woman's labia for the first time. She was delighted that it was a good taste, a combination of sweat and musk and cum. She lapped at it, slowly gently at first increasing pressure moving her tongue from the bottom of the vagina to the top. Debbie was encouraging constantly urging her on. She placed a hand behind April's head and lifted so she could press April's mouth against her cunt. Debbie was flushed and high on lust, she was determined to gain every element of pleasure from her delicious new submissive.

Debbie's whimperings told April that she was doing all the right things and when her tongue slipped between the lips into the hot wet void and Debbie gasped and groaned loudly she knew she was doing well. She pushed her tongue deeper and fluid ran down her tongue into her mouth surprising her yet thrilling her with the warm musky flavour. She wanted more and intensified the pressure, making Debbie pull her face harder against her body.

April wanted to taste the pierced clitoris. She was enthralled by the prospect of licking it to see how Debbie reacted. Her tongue flicked slowly over the bud making Debbie shiver. She repeated the process again and again, making Debbie moan and gasp. April pursed her lips and gently sucked the sensitive bud into her mouth. Debbie almost jumped as a result, the pleasure surging through her loins, her breath coming in gasps.

"Fuck yes!" she yelled, "oh fucking hell that is sooooo good. Don't fucking stop, make me cum!"

April redoubled her efforts and sucked harder and longer, intermittently thrusting her tongue deep into Debbie's pussy. April's face was covered in Debbie's juice, it was the most glorious feeling, she wanted more and quickened the pace of her licking and sucking. Debbie was bucking on April's mouth, shouting and cussing as her orgasm rose until suddenly she reached the zenith and came hard and loud, rocking her wet pussy over April's mouth and face.

April continued to lick and swallow everything that Debbie emitted, she could not believe how good it tasted. She had always enjoyed sucking Bob to completion and relished his hot thick cum in her mouth, yet this was different, less viscous yet more copious and a flavour beyond description. If this was the norm for all girl on girl sex, she thought, then I am happy to be lesbian.

Debbie slid down April's body and kissed her passionately on the mouth. April could see tears in her eyes and knew that Debbie would be satisfied. Debbie gave little kisses but could barely speak. The orgasm was so intense it had taken so much from her. Eventually her balance returned, she hugged April tight and told her how fantastic she had been and now how it was her turn.

Debbie rolled over and moved down the bed urging April to open her legs wide. She told her to lean against the headboard and put her arms over her head and April did as told.

"Now bring your knees up towards your face keeping your legs as wide apart as you can." April was unsure what Debbie was trying to achieve but thanks to her pilates workouts she could do it, then Debbie told her to put her arms through, locking her legs open April achieved the position and realised it left her very exposed. Debbie immediately began to stroke April's vagina down to her bottom and told April that she was going to give her one of her best ever orgasms and that she wanted her to watch everything she did.

Debbie then moved up the bed and opened a drawer in the adjacent cabinet. She removed a few items and showed them to April.

"Let's have some fun darling, open your mouth."

April did so and Debbie inserted a chrome butt plug between her lips.

"Make that very wet darling as Im sure you know where its going. Don't worry it's very clean, I always sterilise it after play."

April moved the plug around her mouth coating it in her saliva until Debbie removed it and placed the tip against April's rosebud.

"Just relax sweetie, that's it feel that coldness isn't it delightful?"

Debbie leaned over and dribbled spit from her mouth, beautifully aimed on the plug and as it landed she slowly began to push the chrome bulb into its home.

April inhaled deeply, relaxing her muscles as the bulb slowly entered her then with that glorious feeling it pushed through the muscle and lodged nicely in place.

"Oh you good girl," praised Debbie, "I'm delighted to see your bottom has experience of some anal play. Now lets see what other toys we have here? Open wide darling."

The red ball gag was slipped into April's mouth before she had the chance to think and Debbie quickly buckled it behind the neck then adjusted it to ensure it was ideally placed.

Cuffs were then placed on April's wrists and fastened to her ankles. April seemed as if she was in a trance and simply complied with Debbie's instructions.

"Just one more indulgence for me darling," Debbie said as she reached a leather collar around April's neck and fastened it at the back.

Debbie sat back and admired her work. April was trussed and bound without argument and seemed content.

"Now my sweet, I want to take a couple of photos of you looking so erotically bound. Dont worry they wont be posted without your agreement although I'm sure you won't mind. Now look directly at the camera and sit up as straight as you can allowing for the restraints."

Debbie clicked off a number of shots with the camera that was beside her bed. April assumed this was a regular occurrence for her if the camera was so to hand. part of her was excited to be captured in this situation whilst another part of her was fearful of where the images may turn up.

Debbie put the camera down, leaned towards April and kissed her on her gagged mouth, licking the saliva from the ball between her lips. April groaned with lust at the situation. This was the first time she had been gagged like this. It was an unusual feeling but the submissive helplessness was intoxicating. She watched as Debbie licked the saliva into her mouth and then moved back beween her open and bound thighs.

Debbie leaned towards April's exposed pussy and gave it a slow generous lick from bottom to top easing her tongue between April's engorged labia. April's muffled groan came deep from her throat as she could feel her throbbing pussy leak in response. Debbie continued to lick and suck April's wet cunt, increasing tempo and pressure, whilst running her fingers around the edges of the butt plug tightly seated in April's arse. April was trying to move in time with Debbie's actions and wanted to raise her crotch to meet Debbie's activity.

As she worked Debbie spoke "Mmm you taste delicious darling, I want to drain you so much."

April could feel her orgasm slowly rising through her exquisitely plugged bottom and looked wide eyed at Debbie as she gunted loudly.

"You're close my sweet so lets push you over the edge in style" Debbie said. reaching into her drawer and pulled out a wand vibrator.

Now sitting up almost behind April she ran the vibrator up and down April's pussy lips as April watched almost in disbelief at what was being done to her. She pulled at her bindings and stretched against the gag as she could feel the crescendo of her orgasm approaching. Her muted yelling through the gag in ecstasy encouraged Debbie to quicken the pace and April watched as the wand was pressed harder against her cunt, as Debbie verbally abused April calling her a slut and a lesbian whore, all of which took her crashing over the edge with an explosive, intense orgasm the like of which she had never experienced.

The adrenaline coursing through April's body as she came slowly down from her orgasm high gave her feelings that she had never known. Physically and mentally she was both exhausted and elated. Still trussed up as Debbie gently kissed and soothed her, April realised this was a turning point in her life.

Debbie unbuckled the ball gag and as much as April enjoyed the movement back in her mouth she strangely missed the restriction. Gentle kisses with mouth and tongue revived April's mouth as Debbie also released the wrist restraints, allowing to stretch.

Her cunt, which she was now happy to call her vagina, ached beautifully and the plug in her bottom felt natural.

Debbie asked her if she was okay and she sowly nodded. Debbie spoke softly telling her she hoped she hadn't pushed her too far. It was a little selfish dominance but she was also very keen to both see how submissive April could be and also to give her a level of sexual pleasure that she had never had before.

April nodded and said "Thank you" with tears in her eyes and they both hugged closely.

"What are your plans for the rest of the day?" Debbie asked April.

"I had nothing special planned" replied April.

"Okay, here's an idea" Debbie responded, "firstly I think we should have a long hot bath together with a bit of cosmetic pampering, you know facials, shaving, nails and such, then dinner and stay with me for the night. Tomorrow we can have a workout first thing then how about I take you to see my friend who does my piercings for a chat?"

"Gosh" responded April, "that sounds wonderful but I don't have any other clothes with me other than my workout gear."

"No worries" responded Debbie, " you're not going to need any clothes while you're with me and we can swing by your place tomorrow to allow you to change."

April nodded and thanked Debbie and they hugged and kissed. Debbie reluctantly pulled herself away and went into the en suite bathroom and ran the bath. April lay there on the bed looking at the ceiling, still with the collar around her neck and the plug in her bottom and she felt warm and content. She was excited with what lie ahead and surprisingly was already feeling a little horny again.

She pondered what further sexual adventures Debbie had in mind for her and marvelled at this dramatic change in her and where it would go next.

12