April's Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm..." I purred.

John stepped up to my front and pressed his lips against mine, kissing me deeply as his hands slid softly up and down my sides. I wrapped my arms around his neck as I returned the kiss while pushing my ass back against the squeezing hands behind me.

After a moment, those hands shifted to my hips and took hold of the sides of my panties, pulling them down. The material slid tightly over my ass and then down my legs. I had to shift a little in my stance to help out. But then they were pooled around my ankles, so I lifted first one leg, then the other. And then panties were gone.

The man behind me stood up then as John broke the kiss and pulled back.

"Why don't you come over here and sit down," said John.

I let them lead me over to the couch. A moment later, I was sitting on the edge of a cushion. Then a pair of hands took hold of my ankles and lifted them up in the air, causing me to fall back into the softness of the couch. The hands slid down my legs to my hips and gave them a slight tug, pulling my ass closer to the edge. The hands then shifted to the backs of my thighs, taking firm hold and spreading them out to either side.

I slid my right hand ran down over my tum to my pussy, and then I used my fingers to rub my labia. I purred softly as I stroked myself in front of our guest. And then I pulled my lips open with my fingers to show him to pinkness of my vagina, the moisture freely spilling out of me.

The next moment, my head tilted back, chest arched upwards, mouth fell open, and I could swear I could see stars dancing across the insides of my eyelids as a tongue firmly swept up from the bottom of my pussy to the top. I moaned loudly and clutched one of my breasts with my other hand. The tongue paused a moment, then repeated the stroke. My body writhed with pleasure in response.

I felt a weight join me on the couch to my left as the tongue began delving through my folds, stroking here and there, dancing about, exploring my sex. And then I heard my husband's voice next to my ear.

"So, you approve of his pussy licking skills, then?"

"Mmm..." was about all I could get out.

"Looks like he's doing a pretty good job," said John.

"Mmm..." I repeated.

John leaned in and began nibbling my ear as his hand wrapped around my breast. He sensually circled my nipple with his thumb.

I let one hand drift over to John's thigh, then up to his staff, taking hold of it again and giving it a few slow strokes. My other hand found it's way to the head between my legs. I ran my fingers through his short hair as his tongue continued steadily stroking my pussy lips. My mind drifted through faces of friends that had short hair, wondering if one of them was the one devouring my juicy cunt.

"John?" I said after a moment.

"Yes, April?"

"You're really not going... Oh... to tell me who... Mmm... this is?"

"Nope."

"But it's... Mmm... someone I know?"

"Yep."

"But then he's going to kno... oow... He's... but... I won't. When I see... hiii... Mmm... again." The words were coming slowly as my brain worked through the logic at half speed, punctuated here and there with moans as our guest's tongue occasionally stroked me in just the right way.

"Yep." John replied again as he planted a few delicate kisses down the side of my neck.

"John?"

"Yes?"

"Are you..."

"Am I what?"

I was about to respond, but at that moment the wonderful tongue that had been performing its little ballet around my labia decided to suddenly switch to something closer to the lindy hop right on my clit. My breath caught in my throat. My legs clamped around his head. My crotch arched up against his face. My right hand clenched hold of his hair. My left hand clamped down in a death-grip on John's cock. The world faded away as my total awareness locked in on the resounding convulsion of my orgasm.

"Aaaaahhhh!!" I called out a second later and then sucked in a deep breath before repeating the sound.

The tongue tried its best to continue hopping around my quivering clit. My legs squeezed tighter. My upper body writhed about against the soft fabric of the couch. John squeezed my breast firmly and continued kissing an nibbling the side of my neck.

Finally, the clenching began to fade, and I relaxed. Though that devilish tongue kept striking here and there, causing me to squeeze up again momentarily. Reluctantly, I opened my legs and pushed the mystery man away from my sex. And then I just collapsed, feet falling to the floor, breathing ragged. I cooed softly, enjoying the blissful sensations still coursing through me.

"So, April, I couldn't quite hear what you were asking me. There was someone making all this noise," John broke the silence after a moment.

I playfully swatted him in the chest.

"Hm... What was I going to ask you? Let's see..." I turned in John's direction, lifting up on my side. My hand felt for him, found his chest, then ran up to his neck, his chin. When I found it, I leaned in and kissed him firm on the lips. I felt his hand slide up over my side.

"Oh yes, I remember now," I said, breaking the kiss.

And then in my best seductive voice, I asked, "Are you going to let him fuck me?

"Do you want him to fuck you?" John responded.

"Is it ok if I do?"

"April, if you want him to fuck you then let him fuck you. It's ok with me."

"Alright." I turned back to face my mystery lover and asked, "Would you please fuck me?"

In response, I felt a hand take mine, pulling me up to a standing position. John got up next to me, and the two men guided me a few steps forward.

"Kneel down." John told me. And then after I was back on my knees, "Lean forward on your hands."

As I did so, I could hear the sounds of foil crinkling somewhere behind me. And then a cock pressed against my lips again. I opened my mouth, taking it inside. This time I could tell it was definitely John. He thrust himself into my mouth, taking the sides of my head between his hands.

Another hand patted the insides of my thighs, coaxing me to spread them wider. A moment later, I felt his legs kneeling between my own. A hand took hold of my left hip. And then the tip of his cock bumped against my clit. I moaned around John's cock as the cock behind slipped up through my folds, coating its tip with my juices.

I took a deep breath in anticipation, and then the forward push came. That delicious, fucking cock shoved straight into me, like a hot knife being thrust into butter. My mouth opened around John's shaft as a muffled gurgling of a moan rumbled out of my throat.

He pulled back out and pushed in again. I could feel my butt cheeks press against his hips as he sank his cock fully into my juicy cunt. John pulled back, drawing his cock partway out of my mouth. Then as he pushed forward, the other cock drew back out of my pussy.

The man behind me took hold of my other hip and began picking up the pace, thrusting himself in and out of me. And John matched his moves, sliding in and out of my mouth in a syncopated rhythm. My body rocked between them in opposition, always pushing toward the cock currently on its way in and pulling away from the cock on its way out. My breasts swung about beneath me. My ass cheeks wobbled from each strike. And my other cheeks felt like they were alternately puffing out and caving in each time John's shaft changed directions.

"Oh, damn, April! You're so fucking hot! You like getting fucked by another man?" I heard John's voice above me.

I could only wiggle my head a little up and down and make a few gurgling noises.

Back and forth, back and forth. I lost track of how many times. The guys were both grunting, breathing hard. The sound of flesh striking flesh was speckled with lewd squelching from both my mouth and my pussy. The sensations were building in me. The churning in my cunt was building a heady froth of pleasure.

"Switch?" I heard John suddenly ask.

And then I was suddenly empty on both ends. I moaned at the loss.

I could hear the guys shifting around me, swapping ends. As the one moving towards my face got closer, I heard the rubbery sound of a condom being ripped off. Then John's hands took hold of my ass, and a second later, he thrust inside. The mystery man in front wasn't far behind, shoving his cock into my open mouth.

The thrusting resumed, and I relished the sensations springing back to life. Again, they picked up a steady rhythm, sliding in and out of me in opposition. I felt John give my ass a smack with his hand.

"Yes!" He called out.

The man thrusting his cock in my mouth took hold of my head as his thrusting intensified. I could hear his breathing getting shallower. His thrusting suddenly became more urgent. And just as I was wondering if he was getting close, he suddenly slammed his cock in as far as he could, and I felt its girth expand between my lips. Cum blasted into my throat. I tried to swallow, but choked a little. The cock in my mouth spasmed again and again, pouring out more cum. His hands held tight to my head, holding me in place on his spurting shaft.

Then he relaxed and pulled back, allowing me to swallow again and catch my breath. His cock slipped from my lips, trailing a thin line of cum and saliva across my lip. I reached a hand up for it and slipped my tongue out to swirl it around the tip.

John's thrusting intensified. I'm sure he was thrilled watching this other guy obviously emptying himself down my throat. The increased thrusting pushed me forward into the spent cock, its tip slipping up across my face. I moaned and pushed back, bracing myself more firmly with my hands.

"Fuck! April! You swallowed his whole load! Fuck!"

The man in front of me fell back, and I turned my attention to my husband's cock fucking my quivering cunt. He slapped my ass again. I yelped. He slapped again.

"Oh, shit! I'm getting close," John called.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!" I began calling in response. The sensations were building in me as well. And I knew I wanted to cum again. I slipped a hand between my lips to twiddle my clit, and I could feel his balls slap against my knuckles. But I knew I wasn't going to beat him to it this way.

"John! Your thumb!" I demanded loudly. A half beat later, John's thumb stabbed at my asshole, and that did it. Lighting flashed up my spine. My pussy clenched tight around his thrusting cock. My mouth fell open in one long howl of pleasure. And then John's cock exploded inside me.

"Ahhhh fuuucckkk!!!" He yelled out behind me, hands gripping tight to my hips, cock pressed in as far as he could go. We both shuddered in pleasure. I sucked in a deep breath, clenched once more.

John fell forward onto my back. I let my arms collapse under me, stretched out onto the floor, John's weight coming to rest of top of me. I could still feel his cock throbbing between my pussy lips.

And then all was still.

"Mmm..." I murmured after a moment.

John rolled off me to one side, his deflating dick slipping away. I sighed softly at the sated emptiness it left behind. Then, rolling up onto one side, I lifted a hand to my mask.

"Can I take this off now?" I asked.

"Uh, uh. Not yet. Hold on a minute."

I heard John struggle to his feet. There was other movement nearby. A hand landed on my shoulder and gave me a squeeze. There was a kiss on my forehead. Then the sounds of clothing. A zipper. Then another. Some quiet whispering. Finally, the door opened and closed.

"Ok. You can take it off now."

I pulled the mask up. John was standing over me, looking down at me with a smile on his face. His flagging manhood hanging limp, apparently well satisfied.

"That was kind of rude, don't you think? Kicking him out as soon as we were done?" I asked.

He chuckled.

"I think he'll get over it."

"You could have invited him for dinner or something."

"Nah, he looked like he was ready to head out, and I think he already got quite a bit of the 'or something'. Besides, I just know you'd try to sneak a peek eventually, and I'd like to keep him anonymous for now," John responded and then leaned down, offering his hands to pull me up.

I pressed up against him, wrapping my arms around his neck, and kissed him firmly on the lips. He responded, arms wrapping around my torso. He rubbed a hand in circles around my upper back.

I pulled back again, looking up into his eyes as we still held each other. "So you're still not going to let me know who he is?"

"Nope."

"What was your original plan, anyway? Surely you didn't expect me to have blindfolded and handcuffed myself when you brought him over here."

"No, that was quite the surprise! I guess I hadn't really thought it through that much. I had some lame excuse about him wanting to borrow a DVD or something. And I wasn't really sure how I was going to twist from that to, well, whatever. But when I saw you kneeling there, blindfolded, well that all went out the window and a whole new plan fell into place."

"Mmm... Did you like my little surprise?"

"Words can't express how much I loved seeing you with that outfit! You are so damn sexy, April!"

"So damn sexy that you're going to tell me whose cum I just swallowed?"

He chuckled again.

"You don't give up do you?"

"I could make it worth your while..." I began delicately kissing the side of his neck as I pressed my abs up against his crotch.

"Mmm... I'm sure you could. But I'm not telling!"

"Aww!"

"I'll tell you what, though. If you're a good girl, perhaps I'll invite him over again for another little 'something'. Say, next Valentine's Day?" He looked down at me with a teasing smile.

"Next Valentine's Day!?! You'd make me wait a whole year?" I put on my best, sexy pout.

"Well, how about for you birthday?"

"That's not until August!"

John laughed.

"Ok. How about you suggest a date then?"

I tilted my head forward slightly and gave him my best puppy dog eyes.

"Could we do it next weekend?"

John laughed again.

"Wow! What kind of monster have I unleashed!?!" He exclaimed. And then, "Hm... Alright. No promises, but I'll see what I can do." He flashed me a smile.

I smiled happily back up at him and then pressed my lips into his for another kiss.

"John?" I asked, breaking my lips from his.

"Yes?"

"I love you!"

"I love you too, honey!"

12