All Comments on 'Aprons For Gayle Ch. 11'

by Addicted2Writing

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Shysub412Shysub412about 10 years ago
So nearly missed this

Complaints to the lit gods for not putting it on the new list!

Once again a really well written chapter, love the blend of humour and hornyness (i know that's not a real word, but works for me!) Having two Jack Russell's who assume that the bed is theirs, i can so relate to Bessie, although since I don't have a Hamish at least I can say I have company in bed!!

Hamish is growing into a damn fine specimen of a bloke, and Gayle is growing in confidence slowly, together they seem so right for each other.

Thanks again A2W, 5 stars and a thank you to Scooter

mel_pomenemel_pomeneabout 10 years ago
Marvellous stuff!

@ Addicted2Writing: Marvellous stuff! Please continue - five stars.

@ Shysub412: English definition of “horniness”

horniness

noun [U] /ˈhɔː.ni.nəs/ US /ˈhɔːr-/ informal

› sexual excitement or sexual attraction

(Definition of horniness noun from the Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary &

Thesaurus © Cambridge University Press)

suebramleysuebramleyabout 10 years ago
Hooray another chapter

Brilliant again I keep looking for the next chapter as soon as I have read the latest one lol - sorry no pressure hehehehe

Great again 5 stars from me and am really enjoying this series.

Phil_PatsfanPhil_Patsfanabout 10 years ago
Another Great Chapter

We can see them growing closer with each chapter. But I'm not seeing much submissive behavior from Gayle. Why is that?

MaynessMaynessabout 10 years ago

Another fabulous chapter. I love the interaction between these two. I am glad you mentioned Gayles day off as I was wondering when that was for some reason! It will do her good to go off on her own for a while, but will Hamish be able to stand it?

Addicted2WritingAddicted2Writingabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments!

@shysub: It took a few hours for it to show up on the new list, but it was there finally. I use horniness all the time! Jack Russells?? Oh, honey, try having a Rotweiler and german shepard/retriever mix on both sides of you on a double mattress! I never felt so safe in my life!!! lol And yes, we are seeing a new side of Hamish, and I happen to like him as well. He would drive me crazy, though! Lol

@mel_pomene: What, exactly, does your screen name refer to? I've tried to figure out and gotten nowhere. The only thing I can come up with is Mel Torme! Lol Glad ya like!

@suebramley: Well, I had the first 3 chapters written then posted them, then I ran out of those three real quick then had to go crazy to get the next one out. Ugh.

@Phil_Patsfan: Well, granted, it is the weekend and Hamish has no stress from work, so he is just enjoying his time with Gayle. Yes, he is lenient, but don't worry. He'll be back to his Domness!

@Mayness: Honestly, it's hard for me to keep track of all I have planned coming up too! Yes, she'll have her freedom, and you've given me an idea regarding her on her day's off! Thanks!

Shysub412Shysub412about 10 years ago

Ah so horniness is a word, just my spelling was wrong!!

A2W, I had a long haired Rottweiler till just before christmas, great big softie he was, but between him and the two Jacks, i may as well slept on the floor!

Thanks again for another great chapter in another great story, will keep a close eye out for the next chapter.

FindmywayFindmywayabout 10 years ago
Great chemistry!

I am so late to the party! Great chapter - I love seeing this side of Hamish..please keep that dynamic...they have such great chemistry....but I still want to know more about him. We are constantly l learning about Gayle and her family but not a great deal of detail regarding him.

Addicted2WritingAddicted2Writingabout 10 years agoAuthor
@ Findmyway ...

... Yes, it is very one-sided. That is my fault. But no worries. I'll get him to take his guard down soon enough. Working on a bit for the next chapter.

BTW, men are from Venus; Women are from Mars! hehe

PerkypandaPerkypandaabout 10 years ago
The warming up has begun

<3 I have enjoyed all the chapters. When Gayle first gets to Scotland it felt a little distant, maybe even a bit cold. The humor helped, but the characters are starting to develop a warmth with each other that is making me more comfortable with their relationship. I suppose it is the readers beginning to recognize feelings that are developing. Rawr Hamish.

lovelydarkroselovelydarkroseabout 10 years ago

Oh please please tell me the next chapter will be out soon I love this story and can't wait to read more

Addicted2WritingAddicted2Writingabout 10 years agoAuthor
darkrose and all...

... I've been fighting a sinus infection the past few days so I've not been very productive with Hamish and Gayle.

I'm hoping to have the chapter submitted by Wed/Thurs, and the mods seem to be approving w/in 2-3 days.

So hang in there!

OH! And take a look at my profile for a pic of Hamish! Sorry, it's the best that I can do for a ginger haired Scottish man! lol Not bad, though. With his accent I give him an 8.

Bear with me, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hamish

Is the Scott's lawn company guy, hahaha. "Seed your woman, seed her!"

Addicted2WritingAddicted2Writingabout 10 years agoAuthor
@ anon

rofl!!! Thank was priceless!! I get so enthralled with his accent I don't even CARE what he says! I caught a radio advert today and sure enough, that was his closing line... well, it wasn't 'seed.' lol

I know it's a little lame using him, but he's as close to Hamish as I can get.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
"Hold you own damn cock"

Seriously, he needs his cock held? Whatever for? He is such a child. I really dislike him. I keep waiting for the part where he begins to change - 11 chapters in and I don't see anything promising. Somehow I think I'm going to be disappointed. I'm guessing the promised "transformation" will all be on Gayle - she'll learn to like being abused, instead of him learning what it means to be an adult in a relationship. I'm cutting my losses. The story itself gets no more of my attention. I'll check in for comments occasionally. It's a quick way to see what's going on in a story without wasting one's time in actually reading it. As you have found an appreciative audience, I don't think you'll miss me. Don't know why I feel a need to announce my departure. But, there you are. I'm going now. I'm sincerely glad you found your audience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Now that you mention it-

How can one cuddle effectively whilst one is holding another one's cock? Cock-holding makes for decidedly ineffective cuddling. Just another indicator of the selfishness of he who seems to think he ought to be obeyed.

Addicted2WritingAddicted2Writingabout 10 years agoAuthor
Cuddling

Sorry you few anons don't like Hamish and Gayle cuddling in that position.

Master and I cuddle very well that way. We stay connected.

H & G have not fully connected yet. It is only the beginning.

Addicted2WritingAddicted2Writingabout 10 years agoAuthor
Another delay

Sorry, guys. It'll be another week before I even submit chapter 12. I've hit a major writer's block and can't dig myself out.

So I'm going away for a bit on vacation this weekend. Maybe I'll get inspired somehow.

Bare with me, please. Thanks!

Alexiscat35Alexiscat35about 10 years ago
Update?

I have totally fallen in love with this story! I anxiously check for updates. I love the whole growing relationship and I hope there'll be more sex in the coming chapters :) you're an amazing writer keep up the good work

Addicted2WritingAddicted2Writingabout 10 years agoAuthor
Chapter 12

Chap 12 will be submitted tomorrow! I got it back from editation last weekend and now I'm home. So keep your eyes open!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous