Apt 7 has a Golden Shopping List

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vasily responded with more of his trademark indecipherable mumbling.

She opened the door and stepped slowly out from the bedroom.

Vasily sat on the sofa, upright, feet on the floor and palms flat on his thighs, looking like a general preparing to watch his troops on parade. As she approached him, his eyes remained fixed, set on her face as if he was savouring the moment he'd be able to scan her from head-to-toe. When his blue eyes finally did move down her body, they may as well have been his hands and lips the way they deliberately took their time absorbing every part of her.

Carie stood there feeling conspicuous, curious and aroused all at the same time by the way he was looking at her. His expression remained unmoved and stoic. Then she noticed his jaw slide slightly to the right followed by a soft, but audible, gulp as his Adam's apple twitched. The index fingers on both his hands slowly began to tap and scratch at his knee in some subconscious rhythm.

She tilted her down slightly, perked up a brow, and grinned. "So do you like it?"

Apparently caught in a trance, Vasily blinked and looked up at her. He bobbed his chin with an approving nod and said, "You may keep it."

His eyes immediately traced down her body again.

"Well, thank you very much, kind sir," Carie said, offering a shallow curtsy.

He remained silent, but she could see his lips shifting side-to-side. Now all of his fingers were shifting on his thighs, like he had an itch beneath his denim pants.

"So," she said, clasping her hands together and turning towards the bags on the coffee table, "what other goodies did you get?"

As she leaned over to peek in the bags, she noticed Vasily discretely angling his neck downward and to the side as he continued to watch her. She gave her bottom a playful wiggle, rewarding the big lug for his good taste in lingerie.

"Woah," she said, glimpsing the contents of one of the bags. She looked back over her shoulder. "Somebody has a thing for vibrators, don't they?"

Vasily blinked, snapping out of his funk once again. "They were on your list," he noted.

Carie hesitated and looked aside, grinning sheepishly as she recalled making the list. "Oh, yeah. That's right," she giggled. "Just didn't expect you'd get so much."

He shrugged. "Card was five hundred bucks."

"Five hundred bucks goes a long way," she conceded, looking back into the bag. With a slight and evil grin, she thought to herself, "I'm going to be a very busy little girl."

"If you want them, you demonstrate," Vasily said.

"Uhh... demonstrate?" she asked, still bent forward. "You mean like the negligee?"

He nodded. "Show me."

Shaking her head as she stood upright, she said, "Vasily, this isn't like demonstrating a blender or a vacuum cleaner."

Actually, the way some of the stuff worked wasn't too dissimilar from those items.

"My stuff. I give them to you," he said with a straightforward tone, "if they 'fit'."

"Here? Now?"

"Now and here," he said, with a pronounced and insistent dip of his finger towards the floor. There would be no going to the bedroom for privacy this time.

Both her eyes and lips fluttered slightly as a rapid-fire series of thoughts and responses rebooted her brain.

"I get all of this?" she asked, knowing her greed would be her shame one day. Not today, though.

Vasily closed his eyes as he nodded.

Carie pursed her lips. She was excited to be able to get all the toys, of course. What was bothering her was the idea of getting the things on the table wasn't what she found so enticing. It was the thought of showing them off in front of Vasily that really got her blood pumping and nerves all tingly.

And it wasn't even noon, yet.

She cleared her throat and pulled her hair back and around her ears. "Well, then," she said, turning back towards the bags, "let's see what we've got."

She noted that everything was already out of its packaging.

"I opened them and inserted batteries," Vasily said. "Cleaned, too."

Carie nodded. "How hygienic of you."

She brought a bag with her to an easy chair opposite to where Vasily was seated on the sofa. He waited quietly as she sat down and rummaged through it, selecting a few items and placing them around her on the seat. It crossed her mind the ridiculous irony of refusing to dress up in front of him, but then being willing to show him how she uses a vibrator. She pushed the thought to the back of her mind, focusing on the goodies in the bag.

"Okay, class," Carie said, smiling like a gerbil with her hands clasped together, "Who's ready for Show and Tell?"

Vasily sighed. "No more tell. Just show."

Carie rolled her eyes. She looked aside and mumbled, "Right. Just shut up and start diddling." Whatever.

Starting off small, she selected a little red piece of silicone and slipped it over her index and middle finger, holding them together like one big digit. A round nub, flecked with tiny bumps, covered the two fingertips. She flexed her fingers, bowing the vibrator like a finger puppet. Pressing a small, enclosed button with her thumb, the little device hummed to life.

"Oh!" Carie exclaimed, grinning with surprise. It felt like a bee buzzing on her fingertips, tickling her.

Vasily frowned as if he were expecting her to start off with something a bit more... rugged.

Carie chewed her lower lip as she placed her vibrating fingers on her cheek and slid it down the side of her neck. Even the initial touch sent a quiver through her. She leaned back against the easy chair as she eased it down and around, the web-thin fabric of the negligee masking none of the sensation of the vibrator. She slipped it down between her cleavage, to her tummy parting the negligee there and exposing her smooth stomach. She circled and swirled her vibrating fingers into her belly button before probing down further brushing it against her inner thighs along the edge of the crotch of her panties. She swept it back up, cupping her breasts then swirling it around each of her small nipples till they were poking up behind the negligee.

Carie gulped and breathed through her mouth. She raised her eyes from the device, catching a glimpse of Vasily, watching her with laser-like focus. His fingers continued to slowly scratch at his lap.

Still tracing the finger device along her body, Carie picked up another small gadget. This one had a stubby handle with three prongs sticking out from the top. Each was tipped with pink, velvety puff balls. They looked like cotton candy. Another flick of a thumb switch and the three prongs spun around and around. Once again, Carie started with rolling it around on her face and neck, but the circling puffs seemed destined to be applied to her breasts so she slipped it beneath the collar of her negligee.

"Ooh!" Carie gasped. Not only did the velvet touch of the rotating puffs provide a pleasurable sensation, but a small fan blew a stream of steady air upon her nipples which was a delightful surprise.

She hadn't forgotten the finger vibrator, though, and continued to work it diligently, sliding it against her crotch. She shuddered, sending another soft gasp past her parted lips. Her belly spasmed as she pressed the device along her slit, caressing the nub of the vibrator up and down, creasing a line on her panties as she applied more pressure.

The minutes passed as the hum of the devices and her gasps and heavy breaths filled her apartment. Even as she looked down her body at her busy hands, Carie grew more acutely aware of Vasily watching her in silence, enjoying his own personal peep show. She could feel his gaze upon her and listened to his heavy sighs and subtle gulps. She could sense how hot and bothered he was. The thought of it seemed to spur her on.

She raised her right leg and draped it over the arm of the easy chair, spreading her thighs and gaining more access to her pulsing crotch. She pushed aside her panties, slipping her trembling fingers beneath, and rubbing them unhindered against her slit, probing apart her soft petals and tickling the hood of her clit.

"Oh! Oh, shit!" she groaned, pushing her head back against the cushion of the chair. She slumped deeper into the seat. The nipple puff stimulator just wasn't cutting it at that point and she discarded it.

Eyes closed as her body twitched and flinched, she fumbled blindly with her free hand on the seat till she grasped something long, thick and weighty. She pried open her eyes to look at the lengthy purple vibrator in her hand. Sucking in her lips, sharp breaths flaring her nostrils, and narrowing her eyes, she pressed the button at the center of the silicone dildo and it rumbled to life. With a wriggling motion resembling a worm, it trembled so quickly that it appeared to blur at the edges.

Her eyes widened, momentarily at a loss of where to begin with it. Yet with a slick of her tongue to moisten her pink lips, she quickly took the head into her mouth.

"Mmm," she hummed, as the slippery, smooth rod churned in her mouth, pressing against her tongue and into her cheek. It vibrated against her teeth and palate, drawing saliva. She pulled it out to swirl the tip of her tongue around the anatomical head, before easing it into her mouth once more.

She was openly, endlessly gasping now as she writhed rhythmically in the chair. She pushed the finger vibrator deeper, rubbing the trembling nub up and down, in and out, sending a stiff ripple of pleasure out from her crotch to her toes and through her belly. Every nerve in her tingled and swelled. Suddenly, a sharp gasp erupted from her throat, past the head of the vibrator filling her mouth. Her body coiled and flopped on the chair, her legs kicking out and trembling as a wet rush of pleasure spilled onto her fingers.

Pulling the dripping dildo from her lips, she buried the side of her face against the chair, pressing her chin into her shoulder as she gasped for breath. She twitched and hitched, letting loose with a deep, swollen moan, thin brows pinching, still swirling her vibrating fingers along her tender, dripping petals.

It took a long moment and many breaths for the ecstasy she felt to subside even after pulling her fingers away. She didn't move for a while, resting and recovering.

She smiled to herself, humming with satisfaction. It felt like she had just been on a rollercoaster and she was ready to get back in line for another go.

After she sat up, she brushed away the hair that had fallen across her face. It was sticky from perspiration. She could feel herself glowing inside and out, patting her flushed cheeks. A delicious dampness spread along her thighs and crotch. She cleared her throat and blinked, finally focusing her attention on Vasily.

"Hey," Carie asked, her voice scratchy, "you okay?"

The man hadn't made a peep during the whole time. He remained seated and quiet but for all other intents and purposes he looked very much like he was straining against a harness or straight jacket. His lips were twisted and pursed into a knot. Two trails of perspiration streaked the sides of his face from his temple to his chin.

"You look a bit worn out," Carie remarked with a coy grin. "And here I thought I was the one doing all the work."

While one hand continued to scrape at his lap, the other had slipped down to massage his inner thigh, creeping higher towards his crotch. Carie noted the subtle constant shift in his hips and the uncomfortable bulge swaddled behind his restrictive jeans.

The big boy was tight. So it was only natural for Carie to twist the screws.

She sat up and back into her chair, and undid the little ribbons holding together the front of the negligee. Running her fingers up and down from her breasts to her belly, she teased the negligee apart exposing her creamy flesh. She produced another little toy that looked like a miniature feather duster, and brushed it against her nipples. Then she started back on the purple dildo, licking it and puckering her lips upon it like some juicy, penis shaped popsicle.

She cooed with pleasure, smiling at Vasily as she dragged her thin, pink tongue around the slick silicone tip. The sofa creaked as he squirmed uncomfortably in his seat, trying to shift his bulge around.

"Does it..." he asked hesitantly, "...taste good?"

Carie nearly broke down laughing but managed to hold it together. As she continued to caress the tip of the dildo along her lips, she narrowed her eyes then purred, "Mmm. Not as good as yours."

That was it. Vasily's expression contorted as if he was just punched in the gut. He grunted and stood, stretching and shaking his leg, pushing his constrained shaft before it was permanently bent out of shape.

"Vasily," Carie called to him.

He paused and looked at her, face red.

"Just let it go," she said in a steamy, seductive whisper.

"Like the movie 'Frozen'?" he asked, flat-toned.

Carie blinked. She had almost forgotten how ridiculous the usually reserved and deliberate man became when aroused. It perpetuated the idea that all the oxygen made its way to his cock at times like these.

She propped up a brow and commanded, "Vasily, drop your fucking pants." She knew anytime she said the word "fuck" it always elicited a desired response from him. It was like Pavlov's Dog.

Vasily barely had to flick the button of his jeans, the pressure of his rigid shaft did the rest as its stiffened girth parted the zipper fly like a felled tree. Free from constraint, it straightened out, the large, purplish tip breaching the waistband of his underwear and pushing it downward.

Carie regarded with bemusement the look of sudden sweet relief on his face, but what to do about the pressure within his swollen cock?

"Come over here," she said, shimmying to the edge of the chair, "there's something here for you, too."

Stepping out of his jeans, Vasily also discarded his underwear as he walked over to her. His shaft hung heavy and straight. Carie squeezed some gel from a tube into her hands and immediately gathered him up, petting and caressing his length as she looked up and smiled appreciatively.

The lube gel started off cool as she stroked it up and down his length, but by the time she cupped her hands around his balls, it had taken on a pleasurable warmth.

Vasily's breaths were deep and languid. His blue eyes settled on hers even as his tall body swayed at her touch as if an oak could be moved by the patter of squirrel feet. He stripped off his shirt, fully exposing his rugged muscles, glistening with perspiration.

"You have a beautiful cock, Vasily," Carie said, eyeing him. She picked up something at her side. "Here's a little prize for it."

With a deft hand, she slipped a black, silicone gel ring around his tip and grasped it in her palm. She stroked her hand up and down his shaft. The ring fit perfectly on his swollen piece, applying balanced pressure as its smooth ridges and bumps caressed along the sensitive skin and hard muscle.

Carie's soft hand held his thick cock steady as it throbbed and strained. She cranked her fist, adding a little twist as she drove the ring back and forth from the base of his shaft to just below the head of his tip. Her tempo was perfect, her palm and fingers gliding upon the sheen of lubricant.

"Uhh," Vasily grunted, his knees nearly buckling as the ring heightened the sensation of Carie's already confident touch.

As he looked up towards the ceiling, groaning repeatedly, she thought she saw his eyes roll back. It was like he was in a trance. It was as good a time as any to try the power of suggestion. "So, Vasily," Carie said with a beckoning purr, "I get to keep the stuff?"

Vasily's drunken eyes rolled down to her. He smacked his dry lips and nodded, but said, "Maybe."

"Resilient bastard," she thought with an impish grin. She sighed as if her work was never done. She pumped her hand with increasingly zealous strokes, churning the blood and fire within his stiff shaft. The bob of the head just inches in front of her face proved too tempting and her lips came down upon it with a hungry suck.

A heavy, strong hand fell and held onto her shoulder as Vasily tried to steady himself. Carie lashed his tip with her tongue before plunging the protruding shaft to the back of her mouth. She gasped and gulp, squeezing his head within her throat, then broke into full mouth-piston mode driving back and forth upon his shaft. Beads of bitter richness dripped from his tip and onto her tongue as she worked him with zest and fervour.

Vasily's grip tightened on her shoulder, the negligee slid off the other, the sleeve gathering at the bend in her arm. His other hand pushed through the hair at the back of her head. He didn't force her onto his piece, though. She was going full bore already.

Carie pumped her fist with rapid, short strokes at the base of his lengthy cock. She slurped and gulped, smearing his head with her spit till it dripped onto her bare legs and the floor between their feet. She couldn't understand why she was so particularly voracious this time, but there was no denying it: his cock was infinitely tastier than the dildo. Where did it go, by the way?

Without pausing her oral efforts, Carie slapped around on her seat till she gripped the purple vibrator, still shaking and churning despite its moment of neglected. She quickly put it back to work between her thighs, teasing its sleek tip against her slit before easing it in.

"Uhn-ung," Carie moaned aloud, her mouth still full, as a pulse of tingling electricity shot through her.

She heard Vasily's breaths sharpen and stutter with quick, faltering grunts. He gripped her hair and held his breath. She fully expected him to unload right then, but he managed to restrain himself. She would have been impressed but she was too focused on how much fun her body was having at the moment. With his hot, throbbing shaft in her mouth, and another squirming shaft working with automatic diligence and precision between her pussy lips below, she had opened up a whole new bag of ecstasy.

With Vasily's groans and grunts growing increasingly raspy and her sucks becoming more and more sloppy and wet, the sounds of the room reached a climactic cacophony.

Carie could feel him trembling and shaking on his feet, but she had her own twitching to deal with. She pulled her lips away from his cock, a sharp-pitched gasp rattling up her throat, "Oh! Oh, fuck!"

Pushing the vibrator deep inside herself, she suddenly felt every muscle and nerve in her seize for a split-second before a resounding wave of release and pleasure flooded every fibre of her. She came hard over the vibrator, streams of her wetness drenching the overworked device and her fingers. Her body rolled as she gasped and cursed for air. The sopping wet dildo with its pleasurable tiny bumps still gifted her with tingly twinges of satisfaction as she slowly slipped it out.

Vasily's hands stayed on her, grasping at her with tight grips. She looked up again, staring at his throbbing bulge. Still swaying from her heavy breaths, she grabbed his length and took him into her mouth once more.

As her hand resumed its vigorous strokes, she immediately heard an animalistic groan -like a bear roaring at the moon-from the big man standing before her. She suddenly realized she had switched hands, now pumping the finger vibrator along his full length. The shivering stimulator wrecked his resolve almost instantaneously.

Vasily's hand locked her head into place, his cock buried into to the back of her throat. Carie squeezed his shaft with one hand and braced the other against his trembling thigh, closing her eyes and readying herself.

With one prolonged, wheezing groan, Vasily shuddered. Carie's throat intercepted a gush of thick jism. Her eyes looked upwards, looking up at the strain on his red, shiny face, as she felt more shots of his slick cum filling her mouth till it seeped from the edge of her lip. She gulped and hummed with a swelling hunger, sucking hard and painting her tongue all around his spitting tip.