Aqua Phobia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's just that I can't seem to be making better grades, sir."

I stood in front of his desk, my crotch at eye level with his face. He stared, and then looked up.

"Lock the door, boy."

Yessss, I thought and quickly locked the door and walked back. Freeman grabbed my hips and brought my crotch to his face pressing against my outlined cock. I erected. He undid my jeans and sucked on my engorged cock. The look of awe was all over his face as he feasted on possibly the largest dick he'd ever had in his whole life. And he was 70-something. He must have had tons of cock. Still, he was kinda cute for his age. And he sucked cock like a pro. And he swallowed every drop of my young sperm, smacking his lips. It all took like less than a couple of minutes, though.

"Come over to my place this evening, boy."

Just like that. I had just fucked his face and fed him my sperm, and he was still ordering me like the college prof that he was.

"You mean you want more of this?" I cupped my crotch and arched my back, trying to regain some control of the situation: young me offering hard cock to old hungry him.

"Don't be crude, boy. Now beat it." I failed, couldn't meet his gaze, left, tail between my legs, so to speak, literally and figuratively.

Grif was waiting. Of course, he was. "Did you fuck him?" he shot at me as I exited the quad and we started walking back home.

"He sucked my dick, Grif," I mumbled, my balls twitching.

"Fuck, dude. You know something," Grif was in the conversation mode. "I was thinking, waiting for you, knowing that you're feeding old Freeman, I was thinking, we've been playing around some. I mean we jerked each other off, sucked each other, humped and whatever. But we never did the ass thing."

"You mean butt fucking? That's totally gay, dude," I retorted.

"Listen, man. Shit. Ash, I have fucked ass and I don't feel gay. Fuck that label. We're guys and we got dicks and we fuck."

That was Grif for you. Straight out and simple. Guy-Dick-Fuck. A formula.

I turned to look at him. "You want me to fuck you? Or you to fuck me?"

"No, man. We're buddies, right? We're dudes. But Freeman wants it. Bad. So go fuck him, man."

"And why haven't you done that already, since you're so knowledgeable and all?"

"Coz Freeman needs to break his cherry. He as much came out and told me so. But he wanted you, for some fucking reason."

"He ordered me to go to his place this evening, Grif. You think...?"

"Duh," Grif punched me lightly on the shoulder. "Dude, fuck the old bitch hard. Oh, fuck yeah! Awesome!" he almost whooped.

Freeman opened the door wearing a bathrobe, tied at the waist but exposing bare chest. Patch of hair. He didn't look that old, really, now that I was considering him for sex. Why the fuck not?

"Enter," He gruffed out, looking me up and down, noticing my bulge inside my tight jeans, sans underwear.

As I walked in, he tentatively placed his hand on my butt and emitted a low moan. "Fucking sweet boy." I felt his lips brushing the back of my neck and I shuddered and started to bone. His hand moved from my butt to my crotch rubbing on my erecting cock, moaning some more. The man needed cock bad, that was for sure.

"Strip, boy."

What was with all this fucking ordering, I wondered. I mean, I was the fucker here. I was the one who was supposed to order him to bend over, to open his pussy, to beg for my cock. But, no. The old bitch was holding the reins.

"What are you waiting for, boy? Strip and let me take my time in seeing what you got."

He took off his bathrobe, and lo and behold, the old geezer was hard. I was expecting a limp, shriveled old penis. But Freeman was sporting the hardest cock, not that big, but definitely hard, sticking out of a thick patch of black pubic hair laced with gray.

I stripped, also hard. And I felt his eyes all over me. He started rubbing on my smooth chest, tweaking the nipples, feeling the pecs and abs, as he leaned and licked the side of my neck. "Fucking beautiful," he mumbled. I loved the way the old dude appreciate my naked body.

To be honest, I had imagined myself grabbing old Freeman by the hair and throwing him down on his belly as I rode his ass, driving my hard pole into his insides with vengeance. But the guy was taking his time with my naked young body: hands, fingers, lips, tongue all over me. He even weighed my nuts with the palm of one hand as he sucked my nipples and stroked my dick. The attention was an elixir and I was dying to fuck.

So what was the next step, I asked myself? Should I start taking control?

But not with Freeman. He took me by the hand and pulled me behind him to his bedroom. He lay on his back, his dick still hard and plastered onto his belly, his legs spread, and he pulled me on top of him. His eyes were filled with lust as he grabbed my hair and pulled my face down onto his, slobbering on my mouth, sucking my lips, moaning under my weight.

I grinded on him, our hard cocks against each other and I started to leak, making both cocks slippery. I met his moans with some of mine. Without losing face contact, he reached for the bed table and grabbed a bottle of lube. I felt him raise his butt as he greased his crack. When I reached for the lube to put some on my cock, he slapped my hand away glaring at me, and he started to lube my shaft himself, slowly, working the knob and shaft.

"Boy, you're gonna break cherry ass. Be fucking careful," he instructed, as though we were in class. He guided my cock head to his crack. I felt the twitching and started to prod. He moaned. "Easy, now," he grunted as my pressure increased.

"Maybe, sir," I ventured, "it would be easier if you bend over? Or maybe like ride on it?"

"Shut up, boy," he grunted. "I want to see all of you as we fuck. You're so fucking beautiful. Like the prettiest girl, ever... with a horse dick."

Surprisingly, he chuckled, and that made me a bit mad. My response was an immediate thrust against the puckered hole, popping the tight ring, savagely. That's "prettiest girl" for you bitch, I thought as I felt my cock head penetrate the resisting hole.

Freeman howled. Loud. His eyes bulging, staring at my towering face. I noticed a tear trickle down the grimaced face and that made me happy. I held my cock head just inside his stretched ring, gazing down at him. Now who was the man? My eyes told him. Who was the fucker? Who was the bitch, taking man cock inside his fucking ancient pussy? However, I actually felt a bit awkward at the stereotyped thoughts running through my head. That the top dude was "the man" and the bottom dude was "the bitch."

Instead, there came the slap. On my butt. Hard. My hair was grabbed by his fist. Pulled. Hard. It was my turn to howl. The fucker! I shoved my cock in roughly, forcing my thick shaft into the hole, meeting with more resistance once I was halfway in.

Freeman bit on my lower lip, and I thought he was drawing blood. His slapping on my butt continued. I tried to go deeper, but another inner hole was squeezed shut against my cock head. Freeman's howling made me wonder about the neighbors. Like he was under extreme torment. Well, taking a thick hard 8-inch cock up a tight virgin ass was extreme torment, wasn't it? And Freeman was howling it out.

"I said easy, you fucking bitch," Freeman grunted. "Hold it there, boy. Don't be a fucking faggot. HOLD IT THERE, BITCH!"

"Who's the faggot, sir," it was my turn to chuckle. The slap was on my face cheek this time. Once, twice. It took me by surprise. I had never been slapped on the face before, not by another boy, not by my dad or mom. But my cock quivered crazily inside his tunnel in response.

"Behave, boy," he ordered. I couldn't believe the scene. I was topping this old dude and he was ordering me around and slapping me about with my cock inside his ass. All the time howling with pain--or pleasure--you wouldn't know the difference. His ring was squeezing hard around my cock shaft as he slapped my face. What the fuck was all this about?

I leaned down on top of him full weight, still prodding, until I felt the resistance recede. Shoved. Buried balls deep. Freeman's howl was buried into my throat as our mouths plastered on each other. He shoved his tongue down my throat as if he was telling me that he could fuck my throat as I was fucking his butt.

"Fuck, boy, yes, oh my God, fuck, YES!" Freeman heaved as soon as our slobbering mouths parted. That was more like it. The old geezer was now feeling my man cock hard and deep.

Still full weight on top of him, I started the fucking, long, deep, hard, using my hips for forceful thrusts, his body rocking under me. Moans and groans and grunts. More butt slaps that I didn't mind--actually enjoyed--and that I returned in force, not intimidated like before. I was fucking a tight hole and it was incredible. Freeman squeezed his ass muscles tight around my plowing shaft. My whole body was shaking. I was sweating profusely with my bare body plastered onto his.

All of a sudden, Freeman froze his thrashing under me and shouted a loud roar. I expected to be flooded with his jizz as my abs pressed on his hard cock. I knew he was cumming, so I increased my fucking tempo, getting close myself, with his ass milking me crazily. My explosion inside the tight hole was out of this world. I felt that my whole insides were being blasted out through my cock and into his bowels. I cummed and cummed.

Surprisingly, when I finally pulled out and plopped next to the old dude, I noticed that our bodies, slick with sweat, were not covered with cum as well, as I had expected. The second surprise was the old dick: still hard, still plastered onto his belly.

"You haven't cummed, sir," I whispered tentatively, reaching over to fist the hard cock.

"Boy, you have no idea. Not once. Not twice. Boy, I lost count," Freeman mumbled as I slowly stroked him.

"But, sir, you're still hard."

The bastard laughed. Loud. What was so hilarious? What the fuck was with this guy? Ok, so he wasn't that normal, right? He had just had his cherry broken and his insides filled with my young sperm. And he was laughing? Because I said he was still hard? And no visible jizz except what was seeping out of his plundered hole onto his hairy thighs?

"Penile implant," he managed to say between heaves of laughter.

"Pee... what?" I gazed at him quizzically, quickly letting go of his dick. Was that a kind of disease? Had he contaminated me, the old bastard? Would my dick fall off? I shuddered.

Changing the subject, he raised himself on one elbow. "I want more of you, boy," he declared. "Your friend? The one you hang out with and who told you about me? Griffin?"

"Y...Yeah?" I said unsure of where that was going.

"Call him."

"What?" I exclaimed, thinking I had misheard.

"Call the boy, Griffin, and tell him to come over," came the immediate order and the stern teacher-stare. His hand snaked back onto my still semi-hard slimed cock, kneading, rubbing. I moaned.

"You mean...? Sir? I wasn't enough?" I felt hurt, somehow, in spite of the sensations emanating from my sensitive dick.

"Call the bastard boy now, and stop all this grumping," he stroked me back to full erection.

"Grif? Dude? I'm at Freeman's." I mumbled into my phone, my cock throbbing inside Freeman's fist.

I could feel Griffin's excitement through the phone.

"He said for you to come over," I clicked on the speaker.

"On my fucking WAY!" came the whoop, loud, filling the room. I looked at Freeman, and the old bitch had the widest grin on his face, his hand slowly working my cock.

Grif walked in on us, naked bodies, sweaty skin, hard cocks.

"Oh fuck," he exclaimed as he quickly shed off his clothes, his eyes staring at Freeman's hard dick with wonder.

"Hold it, boys," Freeman ordered. "This, here, is a penile implant," he started fisting his dick. "It keeps me hard." I blew out a long breath of relief.

Both of us gazed back as if we were in class and he had just introduced a new concept that he was going to explain.

"What the...?" Grif asked. "You mean you walk around with an erection 24/7?" I giggled. Leave it to Grif to go funny in a serious situation.

The old prof had just been fucked to heaven and back and he was still giving orders. Was still in the teacher mode.

"Boys," Freeman smiled reached under his nuts and pressed. We gazed incredulously as his hard cock started to lose its fullness and go limp. "There is a prostheses implanted inside my dick with a pump and saline fluid. It can make me erect whenever I choose." He pressed the spot at his scrotum and his dick immediately inflated to erection. Our mouths were wide open as we watched.

"Technology and medicine, boys. Watch and learn." Freeman repeated pressing under his balls, as his cock limped and erected and limped and erected. It was like an inflatable dick-trick.

"Oh fucking fuck!" Grif.

I was speechless.

"No fucking way," I yelled minutes later when fucking-Freeman explained what he wanted us to do next.

"Griffin, watch Asher ride my ass. I can say the boy is a good fucker. When you see him pounding into me, you will get on top of us and shove your boy dick up his tight cherry boy ass."

"No fucking way," I repeated vehemently. I wasn't about to get fucked. I wanted a repeat of Freeman's tight ass and my cock throbbed to impale him again. But Griffin fucking me?

Freeman lay on his back making sure he was able to watch and he pulled me on top of him. My young lustful instincts took over immediately and I shoved my cock back into his stretched and already cum-filled hole, sliding through his inner sphincter and into his bowels with one powerful plunge. His howl came out loud and scary. I heard Grif whoop somewhere behind me, and then he was on top of me.

I tried to push Grif off of me. I wasn't ready. My first time had to be romantic, prepared, greased. With someone I loved. With someone who loved me.

"Grif, man," I pleaded. "Don't fucking do it."

I received a face slap as a reward. Freeman held me with his eyes with his hands grabbing my face, keeping me in position. And then the knob at my hole! I reached both hands back to grab Grif's thighs in anticipation of what I was dreading. I felt the greased knob push at my ass. He penetrated.

I screamed with pain as my rim muscle got stretched. At the same time, I felt that the pain at my back door was sending incredible vibrations right into my cock, which was buried deep inside Freeman. Grif was thankfully gentle after the initial penetration. I had to give him that. Still I dug my fingernails into the skin of his thighs as he started to fuck me. I squirmed, trying my best to accommodate Grif and at the same time remain inside Freeman. In no time, we synched. Steamy, hard ass fucking, resulting in huge globs of ejaculated boy semen filling both Freeman's and my not-so-virgin-anymore holes.

And this was how I had my cherry broken and how I fucked my first man ass, breaking his cherry. Both Grif and I aced history.

And I am still afraid of the water.

12