Aqua Visits the Spa

Story Info
Aqua, from Konosuba, visits a spa run by an Axis Cultist.
1.9k words
4.33
3.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aqua walks into a small spa situated on the edge of town. Their advertisement had the mark of the Axis Cult, and she was eager to meet some of her devout followers, and get some free pampering.

When she walks in, no one is around. There is soft music emanating from somewhere, and a bubbling waterfall in the corner, producing a soft but consistent sound. The floor underfoot is solid stone, and the entire place is pleasantly cool.

Soon, without any beckoning, a woman with light eyes and fair hair falling around her shoulders comes from a hallway. Upon seeing Aqua, she blinks twice, but then begins, "Hello. Were you looking for some of the spa's services?"

"Yes!" Aqua begins, happily prancing forward, "I noticed you were affiliated with the Axis Cult, and I wanted to greet you in person!"

The woman nods slowly, and replies, "Yes, I can see you are a devout follower. Please, come with me. I will show you what the spa has to offer."

After a bit of back and forth about Aqua being an actual deity, the woman gently asks if Aqua would like to try the spa's signature massage, and Aqua happily agrees.

The woman leads Aqua to a padded bed in a back room, and asks her, "Please, undress yourself as I collect some materials. If you want this to become a sexual experience, please lay down completely nude- if not, keep on your underlayer. I will return soon."

Aqua blinks- she didn't know spas offered sexual services- but shrugs, and begins pulling off her shirt as the door closes. She pushes her breasts up, and shrugs- she hadn't bothered to wear a bra. She pulls her panties down with her skirts, and gently hangs them on a nearby hook.

There is a convenient mirror on the wall, and she looks at herself in it- she's cute with her shoes and nothing else. Still, she gently pulls them off, and her socks along with them, allowing her feet to gently touch on the cool stone floor. It's oddly sensual, even before she stretches out, face-down, on the cushioned table.

When the attendant comes back, Aqua turns to smile at her. The attendant smiles as well, putting towels, oils, and some assorted items on a nearby table. Then, as she pulls off her shirt, the attendant begins, "My name is Nelly. I'm really glad that I'm going to get to know you so well, because you are utterly beautiful."

As she pulls her shirt away from her head, Aqua notices that Nelly's breasts are immediately and completely exposed. Her eyes gleam as she sees Nelly pulling her pants down, leaving her standing nude in the low light, smiling, with a calm expression and posture. Without hesitation, quickly, she pushes herself onto the table, holding Aqua down with a hand on her back, still smiling. Aqua jolts up, not expecting to be touched so quickly, but melts under gentle, smooth pressure running up and down the left side of her back. She exhales as Nelly leans down and whispers in her ear, "Your skin is very soft. You must take such good care of it..."

Aqua giggles softly, before her breath catches in her mouth, as Nelly places her tongue on the side of Aqua's neck, and lets it run along her skin. She does not stop stroking with her hand as she runs her tongue down the length of Aqua's neck, nor as she wraps her lips around its base in a gentle, soothing bite.

Aqua's breath is fragmented after Nelly lets go, and pulls herself up, kneeling over Aqua. She pulls a bottle of oil from the stockpile next to her, and asks sweetly, "What do you think of Lavender? It's a popular scent for its relaxing properties."

Aqua mumbles something affirmative, still enjoying the kisses on her neck, and Nelly smiles as she pours a bit of oil onto her hands. She rubs them together, and then tells Aqua quietly, "You should enjoy this- I can already feel the tension you're holding throughout your back."

Aqua sighs as she feels gentle stroke over her back, and begins to smell the lavender around her. She closes her eyes to enjoy the pressure, and nearly falls asleep as a feeling of calm overwhelms her.

When the motion stops, Aqua opens her eyes lazily, wondering what happened. Within a few seconds, however, she feels warm hands on her shoulders, and shudders as she feels thumbs pressing from the sides of her body in. The motion feels as if it is washing away every problem she has had, and every stroke gives the same amazing feeling. She can't help but let a little bit of saliva trickle out of her open mouth onto her pillow, and she crosses her legs as she feels her genitals getting warmer.

After a little while, Nelly's hands stop their shoulder motion, and instead she spreads her palms out on Aqua's back. She gently but firmly pushes them into the muscles, and runs them down the back in one glide, making Aqua jump with pleasure, tongue lolling out, eyes half closed. She falls back to her pillow as Nelly repeats the motion, even slower this time, with more firm pressure. She gives a long, happy exhale as Nelly moves her hands, not taking a breath in until the pass is finished.

After a few moments, Aqua feels Nelly getting up, and makes a half-hearted, contended, sleepy plea for her to stay. Nelly smiles at her, and tells her, "Don't worry. I'm not going anywhere- I just need to be in different positions to perform different techniques."

With this, she puts her hands on the lower part of Aqua's right side, and begins stroking it in circular motions. Aqua doesn't protest any further, letting her head drop happily into her pillow, breathing hard. This continues for many minutes, during which Aqua fades in and out of consciousness with sheer relaxation and pleasure, with Nelly switching her techniques occasionally, but always focusing on the back and the arms.

After a while, Nelly gently asks Aqua, "May I brush your hair? Many people find it very soothing, and yours is absolutely stunning as well. I'll never know how you achieved this beautiful shade of blue."

"Imma goddess..." Aqua mumbles, before replying, "But yeah, please brush my hair... that should be nice..."

Nelly smiles, and puts a towel on Aqua's back, rubbing away any excess oil, and washes her hands in a nearby sink. Aqua sits up and stretches her arms above her head, contended with how loose and flexible she feels.

After a few seconds, Aqua feels Nelly behind her, and a brush running through her hair- Nelly moved so quickly that Aqua had barely seen her. Still, she enjoys the dense, soft bristles running near her scalp, and then the gentle pressure pulling away from her.

"I'm impressed that this is so smooth," Nelly begins, making another pass, and Aqua replies immediately, "It's a part of my divine body. I make sure to take good care of it, and that makes it soft and silky. I'm also told that running your fingers through it gives you the feeling of running your hands through a gentle, pure stream."

"That's an apt description," Nelly whispers, very close to Aqua's ear. Aqua tenses up as she hears Nelly continue, "It compliments you very well. You deserve to be proud."

Aqua closes her eyes, enjoying self-satisfaction and the continuous gentle motion of the brush.

After a few minutes, Nelly puts down the brush, and instead wraps her arms around Aqua in a big, secure hug. Aqua enjoys the warmth, especially when Nelly's fingers slide gently along her breasts, making her breath catch in her mouth- Nelly takes her nipples in two fingers each, and massages them, making blood and pleasure rush around Aqua's body. Her face becomes red as she continually gasps, and leans into Nelly, watching her soft, thin hands work. She breathes deeply as Nelly lets one hand wander down, running over Aqua's stomach, rubbing it with a teasing softness, making her excited, and then as she lets it down into Aqua's mound, playing with her manicured blue pubic hair.

"This is so soft," Nelly whispers in Aqua's ear, never stopping the motion of her fingers, "Do you condition it? It looks incredibly well-groomed."

Aqua is unable to respond, with her breath almost permanently caught in her chest, and Nelly smiles as she runs her nails over the skin softly.

Aqua spreads her legs wide and arcs forward as Nelly's fingers carress her clitoris, teasingly moving over it and then back over the mound, never allowing Aqua to get more than the little stimulation she has. Fluid runs along Aqua's inner legs and genitals as stimulation becomes unbearable.

Aqua moans and whines, asking for more, but Nelly continues to merely run her fingers and nails along, building up an intense desire and need in Aqua for release.

Finally, Nelly asks gently, "Do you want to cum?"

Aqua nods vigorously, tears starting to form in her eyes, and Nelly finally allows two fingers to drift into Aqua, keeping her thumb on the clitoris. Gently, but firmly, she strokes, eliciting sighs and moans from Aqua, and eventually a long yelp, as Aqua convulses happily, and cum spills out from her. Nelly holds her tightly through the whole process, and keeps hold of her when she pulls her soaked hand out. Aqua is shivering with excitement, and her head is thrown back, panting.

After a minute, Aqua calms down, and her breath stabilizes. Nelly lets her go, and asks, "Hopefully, you enjoyed your experience?"

Aqua, despite having her breath back, is only able to whisper, "Yeah.. that was amazing, thank you..."

Nelly smiles happily, and gives Aqua a towel. Aqua dries herself off, and takes a provided light blue robe.

The cool stones on her feet are refreshing as the woman leads her to a different room with a steaming pool, where she tells Aqua, "This spring is self-cleaning, and hot water cycles in naturally- it's very shallow, but we generally have clients soak their feet in it."

Aqua touches the water with her toe, and pulls it back a bit when it's hot- however, she tries it once more, and gingerly lets her foot submerge in the water. It's hot, but it feels nice, and she quickly pushes her other foot into the pool as well. She smiles happily as she feels the massaging effect of the water, and the humidity rising around her legs.

While Aqua is enjoying herself, Nelly leaves for a moment. When she returns, she has Aqua's clothes, which are pleasantly warm.

"While you were enjoying yourself, I made sure your clothes were being cleaned, so they feel as fresh as you do when you leave."

Aqua smiles, and pulls her feet from the pool, drying them off slowly, before pulling her clothes back on.

When she's fully dressed, she turns to Nelly, and tells her, "This has been so amazing. Thank you, I don't think I've ever felt better."

Unexpectedly, Nelly pushes herself up to Aqua, who takes a step back. She puts her hands around Aqua's shoulders, and kisses her, gently, letting her tongue slide into Aqua's mouth. Aqua accepts the kiss, pushing her own tongue forward to meet Nelly's, and letting the two twist together for several seconds, before they pull apart. Nelly whispers in Aqua's ear before letting go, "I loved working with you."

Aqua shivers as Nelly lets her go, and she stutters, unable to think.

Nelly only smiles, and guides her to the exit.