All Comments on 'Aquata Cove Ch. 45'

by Feare909

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
canndcanndabout 9 years ago

the gay pride event was awesome last chapter. I loved how Merrick has learned so much about human culture. he fits in pretty well now! I enjoyed Kaiken's pain in this chapter, frankly. He's softened a bit, but it bothers me that he only sees his loss and not that of his son. He hasn't once thought about how this all affected Merrick. I was hoping for a 'little mermaid moment' where Merrick is gazing over the rail and sees his father who comes up to see the ship. Afterall, if Merrick was that scared of pirate ships (that was funny when he warned them they couldn't go on the ship), wouldn't Kaiken be worried by a ship passing over them? Anyway, I'm glad he's doing well. I am still at a loss for what the capricorn is. His mom says it's just another coshiton, so why is Merrick so afraid it will take his life? Clearly the thing does seem to follow him though. Can someone tell me?

canndcanndabout 9 years ago

Will his parents never know that he saved them from that crazy loon that held them hostage? Wouldn't the adra have known the whatsamacallit (Lol) was called from the depths of the ocean to eat him? surely that would have made some ripple in the ocean or had word reach them even if they weren't in the area at the time.

Feare909Feare909about 9 years agoAuthor
Canned

Speculation persists that the Capricorns guide Coshitons to a merciful ending, as they are never seen again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFeare909@Feare909
99 Followers
A writer of fantasy-like themes with ideas and lore drawn from different sources, inspiration, and a bit of original touch here and there.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES