All Comments on 'Aquata Cove Ch. 75'

by Feare909

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Feare909Feare909over 7 years agoAuthor
Before Anyone Says Anything

I'm still working through understanding to sort out my past and present tenses. Also, please no one tell me to end this story, or to write something else. It's not gonna happen right now.

o2byoungo2byoungover 7 years ago
Still a Five

Where did Adam's godly experience come from? Was that a dream? Somehow I missed this chapter, usually I see on the "new stories" but just double checked today and found it. This has been a fantastic journey, and of course, I am looking forward to the wedding!

Feare909Feare909over 7 years agoAuthor
Re: Still a Five

The dream where Adam is the god of male fertility began in Chapter 12: Call of the Siren. Adam was out taking pictures with his grandfather's old camera, when a Siren was singing. Siren songs hypnotize humans and put them in a sleep walk where they dream something very delightful. At the time, Adam was 17-years-old, so what's one of the major things on a hormone-driven teenager's mind? The song made him dream about being in a harem with a bunch of hot guys for him to fuck all around.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFeare909@Feare909
98 Followers
A writer of fantasy-like themes with ideas and lore drawn from different sources, inspiration, and a bit of original touch here and there.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES