All Comments on 'Arab Daughters and African Sons'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What does race or country of origin have to do with it?

You put way too much emphasis on race, religion, and country of origin in your stories that have nothing to do with character or plot. It identifies more about you and your hang ups than the characters in your story. I see in this story I see you attempted dialog, but still don't get the idea that each speaker starts a new paragraph and the spoken words should be in quotation marks. " "

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I've gotta give it to you , you are by far the worst author ever, but you keep on truckn. You probably do it terrible on purpose atleast I hope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Okay, so the author isn't exactly skilled at writing stories. However, I would disagree that "too much" emphasis was placed on race, religion, and country of origin. As an Arab Muslim woman who fell in love with a black man, I would say those details are very important, not so much to me as to the people in my life who have killed something so beautiful for me: my parents. You can talk when you're in the same position, otherwise you should try to be a bit more empathetic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2137 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...