Arabella Saves the World Ch. 02

Story Info
A Trip to London.
6.3k words
4.63
6.4k
3
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/25/2023
Created 05/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The journey back to her Cotswolds Manor House had been quite insufferable for poor Lady Arabella Cornwell. The worn out suspension in the Daimler, plus the vibrations from the engine, shook against her lower regions, bringing her to the boil again.

She put her hand down her knickers and started to surreptitiously pleasure herself, hoping that the driver could not see her in his rear view mirror. She gave up after realising that the Natawe aphrodisiac that had been rubbed into her sex would certainly result in a very loud and graphic orgasm.

"James, pull up just here," said Arabella. "I'm going to go for a stroll."

The Daimler came to a stop. James walked round and opened the door for Lady Cornwell.

******

Arabella found a footpath and climbed over the stile. She walked along the route until she reached a river bank secluded by trees.

Safe from prying eyes, it seemed.

Arabella lifted her dress and touched herself. She began stroking it, which was pleasurable, but after the shenanigans in London, and the application of the balm, she needed to be free.

She started to unbutton her dress. In a few moments she stood there naked.

Arabella walked between the trees, fantasising about being naked and enslaved, just as Ursula had been. She stretched round to look behind at her delicate bottom and saw the red marks that her blonde friend had applied. Then she looked down at the smooth pussy that Ursula had neatly shaved while Arabella was recovering from one of the afternoon's seductions.

She imagined being collared, naked. Having to serve a Lord or a Lady - or both at the same time! Arabella leaned forward against a tree and closed her eyes. In her mind, strong hands gripped her waist tightly, and a cock was inside her. The imaginary man was ramming her hard, and she fantasised about his groin slamming against her bare buttocks as he plundered her cunny.

Lady Arabella moved her fingers down to her clitoris and began to fiddle. Would her make-believe lover come inside her, or would he withdraw and spray his seed over her naked bottom?

What was that noise she heard? It sounded like a clicking sound? Arabella listened again, and heard nothing. Probably just a fox or a bird.

She leant back against a tree, and began to pleasure herself. It was not long before she was quivering, shaking and screaming loud enough to wake the dead.

******

A week had passed since her return from London.

The summer continued to bake the grounds of the estate. The temperature soared again, so Arabella was able to explore her exhibitionist streak, sunbathing naked in the gardens of her mansion, near the lake, where she would swim au naturel.

Shirley had been instructed to bring refreshments to the lake that afternoon, and became used to seeing the lady of the house in the bare. Arabella enjoyed this game, teasing the shy girl with her nudity, the same as she did before she went to Natawe.

"Here is your drink, Ma'am," called Shirley, putting down the silver tray.

Arabella climbed out of the water, dripping wet, and stood in front of her servant. The Maid could see her employer's sun tan, and noticed that there were no white marks. Lady Cornwell had clearly spent the last couple of days sunbathing au naturel!

"Thank you kindly, Shirley," said Arabella, with her hands at her sides, exposing herself and rubbing her thighs together. "A glass of lemonade is exactly what one needs to cool down."

The lady of the house could see Shirley staring at her, and knew she was being admired. She looked magnificent and keen to rut, which was the alluring effect that the aphrodisiac had on any girl that had been basted with it.

Arabella looked Shirley in the eye, and put her hand to the maid's cheek. Shirley continued returning her stare, and the nude girl knew she could go further.

She kissed the maid full on the lips, and Shirley responded eagerly with her tongue.

Shirley suddenly grabbed Arabella's hips and held her tight, not at all bothered about getting her uniform wet. She put her fingers to Lady Cornwell's crotch and started to tease her clitoris. Arabella could feel the fires starting down below. Shirley fiddled for what seemed like an age.

The maid pulled her fingers away. Arabella was left hanging and desperate.

"If you want to receive, Ma'am, then you'll have to do some giving first," said Shirley, pushing down firmly on Arabella's shoulders until the nude heiress was kneeling. Shirley lifted her skirt.

Arabella looked up and saw the Maid's naked, shaven sex.

"Shirley," said Arabella, giggling. "Where are your knickers?"

The Maid didn't answer, she grabbed Arabella's wet hair and pushed the heiress' face forcefully between her legs.

"That's the way to do it, Ma'am," said Shirley, as Arabella's next words were muffled. She could feel Arabella's tongue start to explore her pussy.

In just a few minutes, Shirley came softly. She abruptly pulled Arabella by her hair onto all fours, then bent her forward and forcefully slapped her backside.

"When I was younger I had to look after my little sisters, and the neighbours children, while our parents went to work," said the maid, calmly. "I can certainly make one dirty girl behave."

Her fingers went to Arabella's sex and slipped inside. The nude Lady Cornwell gasped.

"I knew you'd been sunbathing with nothing on, Ma'am," said Shirley. "So it was pretty clear you'd be eager to play!"

It had all been turned upside down. Arabella thought she was the seducer, but she was now firmly being dominated. She felt Shirley's hand slap her backside again, and then the fingers returned to fiddle with her pussy.

The idea of being spanked and played in the open air by her servant brought her to climax. Her whole body shook and she moaned loudly with delight for nearly a minute, bucking her hips.

"My goodness, Ma'am," said Shirley, sitting down next to the naked girl, who was still on all fours. "I'm sure everybody heard that from the other side of the county."

Arabella blushed. The Natawe aphrodisiac was clearly still intensifying her pleasure. N'Dula told her that after being applied, it may be quite some time before she gets back to normal.

The heiress understood clearly that their roles had swapped. Lady Cornwell lay down on her stomach, completely spent.

She felt a hand slap her bottom loudly and with some force.

"I'm taking these back to the house," said Shirley, brushing the front of her uniform and picking up Arabella's clothes. "I'll bring them back for you when I think you know your place."

The nude girl smiled.

"What do I have to do to get my clothes back?" asked Arabella.

Shirley thought for a second, a stern look appearing on her face.

"For starters, let's see you wank yourself off!"

Arabella lay back on the grass and opened her legs, giving Shirley a clear view of her person. She put her fingers to her sex and began to rub her cunny. Her hips wriggled.

"You're a dirty girl, aren't you, Ma'am?" said Shirley sternly.

"I'm definitely filthy," replied Arabella, smiling as she pleasured herself, staring Shirley in the eye.

******

Arabella walked around the grounds naked. She enjoyed the game of exposing herself to Shirley, but letting other staff see her naked was another matter. She kept to the more secluded parts of the estate while she was bereft of clothing.

This was a most pleasing turn of events, thought Arabella.

She had no idea when Shirley would return her clothes. It was as though she was enslaved, just like Ursula.

******

Shirley suggested a trip to the city might provide more entertainment than the Gloucestershire countryside.

"If you're bored, then there's no city more exciting than London," she advised.

Arabella agreed, and decided that they would stay in the swanky Royal Hotel in Mayfair. She felt that a little luxury would be appropriate.

******

They arrived at the hotel, and were escorted up to their room by the porter. They stood in the lift, and he listened to their conversation.

"Have you booked the table for luncheon?" Arabella asked the maid.

"Yes, Ma'am," replied Shirley. "As you requested, it's all in order."

As far as the porter was aware, this was a pompous well to do woman, ordering her maid about. The wealthy were tiresome, but we all knew our place.

The porter carried the bags into the room, and Arabella tipped him. He thanked her and closed the door.

"Now, Shirley, what time are we booked for the restaur......"

The maid firmly slapped Arabella's cheek, cutting short her sentence.

"Dirty girls should be seen and not heard," Shirley decreed.

Arabella was shocked, but her pussy was ruling her head again. This was quite delightful.

"I'm not at all bothered with lunch," said Shirley. "Get your clothes off this instant or I'll give you a hiding you'll not soon forget!"

Arabella immediately understood her place in the new hierarchy. She could feel the heat rising in her sex. She quickly pulled at her buttons and was naked in less than a minute, with her hands at her sides, smiling.

Shirley pushed her back on the bed and put her legs astride Arabella's mouth.

"Off you go, dirty girl," commanded the maid. "No slacking or you'll feel the back of my hand."

Arabella could feel Shirley's fingers between her thighs. She started to lick the pussy that was pushed against her mouth.

******

Shirley lay next to the nude Arabella, wearing her underslip. Her dominance was reinforced by her keeping her modesty while Arabella was bare. They had rutted for most of the afternoon. Arabella's bum was bright red, and had some clearly visible handprints from where Shirley had forcefully applied discipline.

The maid picked up a copy of Tatler and started looking through the pages.

They would be going for dinner soon, so it was time to bathe.

Arabella abruptly looked up as she felt her backside being slapped again.

"Get up, dirty girl," said Shirley. "Go and run us both a bath."

Lady Arabella did exactly as she was told, and darted into the bathroom. Shirley could hear the taps being turned on, and heard the water running.

"I want the water nice and hot," she called out. "If it's not right, I'll chuck you out into the corridor without your knickers."

******

Shirley sat on a stool next to the bath, wearing her slip. Arabella had been forbidden from speaking since she had been corrected earlier.

"Wash your tits, dirty girl," she commanded the nude Arabella, who stood in the bath. Shirley's slave poured some liquid soap onto her breasts and washed them. Her nipples started to rise.

"I can see you're getting hot and bothered," said Shirley coolly. "That pussy could do with a clean after what we've been up to, don't you think?"

Arabella put her hand to her cunt and began to scrub. She rubbed her thighs together with excitement.

"Finish yourself off while I watch," ordered Shirley. Her current penchant was to order the naked Arabella to pleasure herself while she herself remained clothed. "Make sure you look me in the eye!"

Arabella moved her legs apart and began to rub her pussy lips. She kept eye contact as her breathing quickened.

Shirley walked over and started to play with the slave's breast. She teased the nipple while Arabella played. The nude girl closed her eyes, and was nearly at her destination. Suddenly, Shirley grabbed her hand and stopped her.

"You can serve me before you pleasure yourself, you dirty girl," said Shirley, pulling off her slip and standing bare. She stepped into the bath.

Arabella was her slave. Lady Cornwell began to wash her Mistress's breasts, fondling the nipples.

"That's a good girl," said the domina. "Now use your mouth."

The slave girl leaned forward and put her lips to her owner's nipples, sucking them as they became hard.

"Down you go, you rampant little girl," said Shirley. She pushed Arabella's face to her pussy and felt the slave's tongue go to work. After a few minutes, she leaned her head back and closed her eyes. She came deeply, but held Arabella's head so that she could experience the pleasure again.

After finding release for the second time, she stepped out of the bath and picked up a towel, which she wrapped around herself. Arabella wriggled her thighs, desperate to orgasm.

Shirley grabbed Arabella's hair, and dragged her out of the bath, towards the door of the hotel room. The submissive girl panicked. Was she really going to be forced out into the corridor?

In seconds she was given the answer to her question. Shirley flung her out the door, and slapped her backside.

"You're not coming back in until you've finished yourself off!" she said, slapping Arabella's bare backside again.

"Don't try and pretend," called Shirley, watching the nude Lady Arabella dart off, looking for a broom cupboard to hide in. "I can always tell when you've done the deed, you rampant little tart."

******

Shirley lay back on the bed, reading her magazines. Arabella had been gone for some time.

She heard a knock on the door. It seemed as though her naughty slave girl had found somewhere to attend to her pressing needs.

After a few seconds, she heard Arabella knock again. She could picture Arabella, aroused again by the humiliation, looking around to see if somebody was coming, desperately hoping the door would be opened.

A few more minutes and Shirley would let her in.

******

Shirley opened the door, and Arabella stood up straight with her hands at her sides, exposing herself. She blushed bright red and had a look on her face indicating recent sexual release.

Before she was allowed in, Arabella had to stand there and explain exactly what she'd been up to.

She had found a supply cupboard to hide in that was full of sheets and pillows. As she frantically played with herself, the slave girl could hear the maids coming to get bedclothes for the rooms. She jumped into a laundry cart and hid under the dirty bed sheets as they entered. As they left, she carried on rubbing herself until she came, writhing and shrieking as she orgasmed.

Arabella opened the door and shot back to her room, but she was seen streaking past by the maids who had now finished cleaning the floor. They laughed and one of them walloped Arabella's backside. She didn't stop, she just ran until she got back to her room.

The maids had come past again while Arabella was waiting an age for the door to be opened. She tried to cover herself as they walked past. They sniggered, and one of them called out something in a foreign accent which Arabella didn't understand.

******

Arabella and Shirley walked down Charing Cross Road after having dinner. The submissive girl was allowed to speak while they were outside of the hotel room, and they were having a wonderful evening together.

Arabella found that Shirley had a very wicked sense of humour. They had spent the evening mostly laughing, but every now and then the domina would say or do something to put her in her place.

"Let's go down here," said Shirley, tugging at her submissive's arm.

Shirley led them on through to Soho, which became more and more seedy the further they ventured into the area. There were prostitutes and down market clubs. The elite booksellers on the Charing Cross Road had much lower quality equivalents in the area they were now exploring.

"Are you sure we should be here on our own?" said Arabella as they came up to a bookshop with the most vulgar 'art' books in its window.

"In we go," said Shirley, gently nudging her submissive through the door, laughing.

As they entered, all the seedy men in the shop eyed up Arabella. They smiled, and one of them winked at her. The heiress enjoyed the attention up to a point, but eventually started to feel uncomfortable.

"It looks like we've got a celebrity here this evening," said an elderly gentleman wearing a top hat. "Welcome, good lady, from one of your most ardent fans!"

Arabella didn't know what to say, and had no idea what was going on.

"Look what I've found!" exclaimed Shirley, who was standing at the counter talking to the proprietor.

She held some photographs. They were of a young girl, naked, masturbating herself in broad daylight, outdoors. It was very tastefully done in soft focus, and toned sepia. But the girl's face was clear as day.

"You dirty girl!" shouted Shirley. "What on EARTH have you been up to?"

Arabella blushed bright red and looked down. She wanted the floor to swallow her up.

Arabella remembered her driver dropping her off near a field on the way back from seeing N'Dula in London. She desperately needed release after being doused with the aphrodisiac, so trudged off to find somewhere discreet, surrounded by trees. It wasn't long before she was naked and pleasuring herself. She recalled hearing a clicking noise, but decided it must have been an animal. It was clear that this was actually the click of a camera shutter, and she was being photographed.

Now she was on show for the world to see!

******

They both sat in a coffee shop opposite the booksellers. It was full of prostitutes and their clients, and was quite seedy, but Shirley found it humorous to watch her posh employer's discomfort.

Arabella related the story of her submission to N'Dula and Ursula. Shirley pushed her for every sordid detail, and was dazzled by the story being related to her.

"So your friend had been enslaved and taken to Africa?" said Shirley.

"Yes," replied Arabella. "That seems like a high price to pay, but I understand the gangsters that were threatening her were quite ruthless."

Shirley had bought two packets of the pornographic photos for herself, and opened one of them. She quizzed Arabella about what she was thinking and doing in each shot.

"Do you think that many people have seen these?" asked Arabella sheepishly, holding up the pictures.

Shirley looked at the company name on the back of the deck. It read:

ARTISTIC FLESH INTERNATIONAL

NEW YORK, PARIS, LONDON

"You couldn't be more famous if you were a movie star!" she laughed.

Lady Arabella looked down at the floor again.

"Don't worry," said Shirley. "It's highly unlikely that anyone will connect you with the photos. If I didn't know it was you, I'd have assumed it was somebody that simply bears a passing resemblance."

Arabella hoped that was the case, and that nobody would join the dots between her and the photos.

******

They stepped outside after talking for nearly an hour and walked further into Soho. There was still more to tell, but they needed some fresh air. Arabella felt exhausted from unburdening herself, but Shirley was buzzing.

They walked past several seedy clubs with signs showing:

"Completely Naked!!!!"

"Tasteful Tableaux!!!"

"See Everything!!!!!!!!"

"You seem to know the area," said Arabella. "Have you been here before?"

"Just in here, dirty girl," said Shirley, nudging Arabella through yet another doorway.

******

The club was full of women. Not a single man present. They were all dressed up as though they were going to a gala. And they all seemed to recognise Shirley as she walked in, nodding and smiling as she walked to the bar.

"A bit underdressed tonight, are we, Shirley," said a sturdy looking woman. Her body language seemed to indicate that she was the proprietor. "And you've brought someone new along?"

"This is my friend Arabella," said Shirley, being dragged off by her friends. "Can you take care of her, Flo?"

"Certainly can, my dear," said Flo, coming round from the bar.

"You stick with Flo, dirty girl," Shirley said to Arabella. "Trust her, she'll take care of you!"

Flo took Arabella's arm and escorted her through the crowd of women, who were eyeing her up as she went past..

"Where are we going?" asked Arabella.

"Just through here," said Flo, opening a door and hurrying Arabella into the back room.

12