Arabella Saves the World Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was just a mirror and a table, nothing else, illuminated by a flickering light bulb.

"This is where you'll get changed," said the proprietor forcefully. "Be quick and get 'em off!"

"I think there's been a mistake," said the heiress, smiling apologetically. "You've got me mixed up with somebody else."

"You listen here," barked Flo, making Arabella step back. "I've got a club full of dykes waiting for entertainment, and if you don't do as you're paid to do, I'll get some of my more unpleasant friends to do some work on you!"

Arabella stepped back, terrified. She was in an area that frightened her, totally on her own. And she was defenceless.

Flo started undoing the buttons on Arabella's dress. In seconds it had been removed, and the woman started pulling off her slip. It took no time at all and Arabella was stark naked.

"You know the rules laid down by His Majesty's Home Secretary," barked Flo. "Nudity is only acceptable on stage as long as nobody is moving! So just strike up a pose as the curtain opens and hold still until it closes again! If you don't get that right, you'll most likely end up in jail for indecent exposure."

She was hurried up some stairs to the stage. Flo stepped back and grabbed hold of a cord.

"Pose, then, you silly tart!"

Arabella stood straight and tried to cover herself with her hands.

"Put your hands down, you silly cow!" barked Flo. "That's the last warning you'll get!"

Arabella put her hands to her sides and stood straight. Flo pulled the cord and the curtains opened. On came the lights. She stood naked in front of the crowd.

"That's your friend, Shirley," said one of the women. "How come she's ended up on the stage?"

"You dirty girl!" said a surprised looking Shirley. The crowd started to cheer.

Arabella blushed beet red, but the humiliation was starting to excite her again. She was naked, in a seedy bar full of lesbians, exposing herself to the entire room. She grinned from ear to ear.

"Look at her nipples," said a member of the audience. "They're standing up like little soldiers!"

Arabella held her pose, but her breathing was becoming more frantic.

She was frightened to move as more catcalls were directed at her.

Flo pulled the cord, and the curtain closed.

"Quick, a different pose!" barked the stocky proprietor.

Arabella was shocked, but she couldn't deny how the humiliation was making her feel. She turned round to show her bottom, opened her legs and bent forward.

The cord was pulled. The curtain opened. Arabella was exposed and humiliated again. The eroticism was making her quite delirious, and she became more inventive with each pose.

Many more poses later, the session ended. Flo grabbed her arm and led her naked back to the bar.

"You can stay and entertain during the lock in!" she barked. "For the next couple of hours, we lock the doors, and the artists walk round the bar in their skin to encourage the punters to stay and buy more drinks. If you want to make a fuss, I'll chuck you out in the street in your birthday suit!"

Arabella was pushed back into the crowded bar, completely nude. All eyes were on her. The exhibitionism was bringing her to the boil again, and she could do nothing but smile, exposing herself as she walked around.

"Oh, you dirty girl!," said Shirley. "You're full of surprises!"

"Flo obviously mistook me for 'the entertainment' tonight," said Arabella. "I'm stuck like this for the next couple of hours. You couldn't talk to her, could you?"

"Don't think I will," laughed Shirley, as she ordered another drink. "What are you having?"

"A double brandy, please," said the nude Lady of the Manor. "A bit of Dutch Courage for the night ahead."

******

"Here you go, ma'am," said Shirley, passing her the drink.

Arabella started drinking, and felt a warm glow inside. The more she drank, the friskier she became.

She wandered around the bar, completely naked, flaunting herself at the rowdy women. Shirley was busy talking with her friends, and so Arabella decided to explore. She could feel customers brushing against her breasts and her bottom. The occasional hand touched her sex. Her eyes closed in ecstasy each time she was groped.

Suddenly, the lights were dimmed, and she could see Flo locking the entrance doors.

A film projector started, and an 'artistic' film was suddenly projected onto the large white curtain now covering the stage.

As Arabella looked, she saw a white woman frolicking naked in a field. It was unmistakable! She was watching herself again!

Clearly, that sordid afternoon's experience had been filmed without her knowledge, by the same photographer. Arabella stood, naked and in heat, while her sexual antics were being shown to the whole room via celluloid. Whenever the naked girl projected onto the wall achieved orgasm, the whole room cheered, and some of the patrons would playfully pat her bottom.

"I've got a punter for you, Little Miss La Di Da!" barked Flo, grabbing her arm.

A beautiful redhead stood in front of her, handing Flo some pound notes.

"Not just a model, but a film star as well!" laughed the redhead, looking up at the performance being projected onto the curtain.

"You can use the back room, off you go," barked the terrifying proprietor, slapping Arabella's backside.

The redhead grabbed Arabella's hair and pulled her close. They kissed.

Arabella needed to fuck desperately. She took the girl's arm and led her to the back room, closing the door behind them.

The redhead walloped Arabella's backside hard, leaving a red mark.

"I've paid for you," she barked. "Now do as you're told."

The red haired girl was clearly under the impression that Arabella was a stripper, and was being paid for a private show. How would she explain the truth of the matter and be believed after flaunting herself on stage and in the bar? The naked aristocrat was dumbfounded and delirious due to the alcohol combined with the effect of the Natawe oil. Her brain wasn't capable of much other than comprehending that she desperately needed to rut, so the easiest thing to do was to carry on with the role play.

"What would you like me to do, ma'am?" Arabella said in the best cockney accent she could manage.

"Play with your pussy, you little tart," said the redhead. "I've paid to see you come!"

Arabella put her fingers to her sex and began to stroke herself. It was as though a firework had gone off. The heiress wriggled her hips and rubbed her thighs as she fiddled. She urgently needed release.

"Is this what you want, ma'am?" asked Arabella in her comical, exaggerated East End accent.

Her client had obviously never been to London before, and so didn't see through the obvious pretence. The only subject in which Arabella excelled at school was in her Drama lessons. She always wondered if this would ever come in useful.

"Look me in the eye as you pleasure yourself," said the redhead. Arabella rubbed her nubbin frantically and stared at the red haired girl.

Suddenly, the door opened, and another woman popped her head in. Arabella turned beet red with embarrassment.

"Are you finished yet?" asked the girl standing in the doorway. "I'm next in line, and have already paid!"

The redhead sharply slammed the door.

"Carry on, girl, show me what I want to see!"

Arabella rubbed her clit faster. The heiress couldn't control herself.

She had been stripped bare in public, put on the stage, been forced to walk around the bar naked, shoved in the back room to please Flo's customers, and now it looked like there was a queue of lesbians waiting to take turns with her. And the door could be opened at any minute, exposing her naked body while she masturbated!

As these thoughts flashed through her mind, she had her deepest orgasm yet. She arched her back and pushed her fingers deep inside her. Her hips shook and she screamed with pleasure.

The door opened wide, and several women looked in.

"Crikey, that was an orgasm and a half!" said one of them. Arabella could see the long queue outside, with Flo at the end being handed money and smiling.

The redhead slammed the door shut again and raised her skirt. She pushed the nude girl down on her knees, grabbed her hair and pushed Arabella's mouth to her pussy. The heiress began to use her tongue.

******

There were three women with Arabella in the back room. She was bent forward over the table with her legs apart. One of the women held a wooden phallus that was firmly inside the nude aristocrat. Arabella moved herself backward and forward, riding the member. She was perspiring and in heat. Another of the women leaned forward and fondled the nude girl's breasts. The last woman was slapping her reddened backside, urging her on. The humiliation and stimulation took Arabella over the edge again. Arabella rode the phallus more aggressively. Her breasts bounced as she moved back and forth. She screamed with pleasure as she came in front of her audience. Then she stood still, with the cock left inside her pussy.

The women took their leave, slapping her backside again as they left.

"You dirty, dirty girl," laughed Shirley, standing at the doorway. "Did many of them use you for sex, or was it all just you giving a show?"

"Most of them took me quite roughly," said the nude heiress, too drained to move. "My poor tongue is exhausted."

"You'll be pleased to hear that Flo has locked up for the night," said Shirley, throwing Arabella's dress on the table. "We've found your dress, but no idea where your knickers ended up."

Shirley gently removed the phallus from Arabella's sex.

"I'll save this for later," she giggled.

Arabella stood up and dressed.

"So that aphrodisiac makes you rampant every time you're spanked or exposed?" asked Shirley.

"It's totally beyond my control," replied Arabella. "It was only applied once, but the effects haven't reduced yet. Apparently it'll be weeks before I settle down. And it looks like I'd be well advised to avoid alcohol, if tonight is anything to go by."

"While you were busy back here earning a living, I nipped out to some of the local 'specialist' shops," said Shirley. "We're going to be busy when we get back to the hotel!"

She put her hand into her bag and pulled out a wooden paddle.

"What do we do with dirty girls?" asked the domina.

"We punish them," replied her submissive, rubbing her thighs together with excitement.

******

Arabella sat on the bed, naked, while Shirley dressed.

The rule still applied - slaves are not allowed to speak when in the hotel room. But they're allowed to yelp and and moan as necessary.

The nude Lady of the house still had her arms tied behind her back, wrist to elbow, and a leash went from her collar to the brass bedhead. Her bottom was sore from application of the instruments that her domina had purchased while Arabella was 'working' in the back room of the club the previous night.

Laid out on the bedside table were the ghastly instruments that Shirley had used to redden her bum. A paddle, a whip, a riding crop and a cane.

The domina didn't hold back at all, and Arabella relished both the pleasure and the punishment she experienced last night when they got back from the club. Exhibitionism and correction drove her to delirium.

Arabella wasn't allowed to speak, so she couldn't ask to be untied. She just had to wait until the domina chose to free her.

Shirley finished tidying up her hair and looked at herself in the mirror.

"That will do," she mumbled to herself. "I think breakfast in Covent Garden will be appropriate, don't you, ma'am? The money you earned last night should just about cover it."

Arabella knew not to speak. She nodded in agreement, smiling.

"I'm not sure what you're going to get up to," said Shirley. "But it won't be anything eventful, as you'll be trussed up until I get back."

Shirley removed something from the door handle and threw it on the bed. She picked up her bag and left the room, closing the door behind her.

Arabella felt completely dominated. She had no idea when her boss would return. The feeling of being controlled took her over, and her nipples started to stick up.

Then she noticed it. The item that Shirley had carelessly tossed onto the bed. She had intended for Arabella to see it.

A small wooden plaque, with a string attached for hanging it from the doorknob. The words on it read:

DO NOT DISTURB

******

Arabella had been both panicked and excited for the last hour. She was naked and vulnerable. If anybody came in, the sight of a bondaged naked girl with paddles and whips next to her would be utterly humiliating. The situation had the expected effect, and she wished her hands were free so that she could pleasure herself.

She could hear the maids coming. The wheels of the trolley squeaked, and they chatted loudly. They were speaking in a different language, so she couldn't understand what they were saying.

The trolley and the chattering would gradually get louder as they got nearer, and then stop as they cleaned a room. Five minutes later, the trolley would start moving again, slowly getting nearer to Arabella.

Eventually she heard the trolley stop outside. The maids chatted and laughed for a second, and then she saw the doorknob turning.

In walked one of the maids who had seen her exposing herself in the hallway the day before. She saw Arabella nude and trussed up. The bare girl blushed beet red and looked down. The maid started to laugh.

"Carmencita!" shouted the maid. There was a reply - was it Spanish that they were speaking? - and the other maid came in. They laughed for what seemed like an age, pointing at her and making jokes.

The two women wandered around the bed, inspecting her and making what were undoubtedly crude comments to each other. One of them picked up the wooden paddle, and brought it down in the palm of her other hand, making a slapping sound. They both laughed, then pushed Arabella onto her stomach so that they could inspect her bum. They could see that she had been punished severely, and held up the instruments from the bedside table against her buttocks to see if they could figure out which instrument had been used to make each mark on her delicate bottom. Then one of them opened the drawer and found the wooden phallus that Shirley brought back from the club.

The door had been left open, perhaps deliberately, and the idea that anybody could wander in made Arabella feel even more vulnerable.

"Prostituta!" laughed the woman holding the paddle.

One of the maids put her hands under her skirt and pulled down her knickers, then handed the paddle to her colleague, and winked. She climbed onto the bed next to the nude girl's head and grabbed Arabella's hair, pushing her mouth between her legs.

Suddenly Arabella felt the paddle wallop her backside, and she knew what she was being willed to do. She started to tease the pussy in front of her, and used her tongue to lick the woman's labia. She found the clitoris and started to suck hard. A few more wallops with the paddle, and she was on her way to bringing pleasure to the cunny pushed against her mouth.

Arabella was excited and desperately needed to rut. As she sucked and teased she could feel the phallus being pushed up against her sex. She was wet, so it slid in easily. The humiliation and stimulation were bringing her closer to her destination.

At one point she paused with her tongue as she got close to release. The cock was abruptly removed, her other tormentor shouted something aggressive in Spanish, and she felt the paddle against her backside. She re-applied herself with her tongue, and shortly the phallus returned.

Eventually, the woman she was pleasing started to moan and her hips trembled. The maids swapped places and Arabella resumed her labours.

After both of the Spanish women had found release, they pushed Arabella's bottom up in the air so they could play with the phallus more easily. One maid pushed the member in and out, while the other teased Arabella's clitoris, rubbing her nubbin furiously. All the while they laughed and gossiped loudly, humiliating Arabella even more, until eventually she wriggled and writhed, orgasming loudly.

The two women got up, put their knickers back on and left the toys on the bed.

One of them spanked Arabella on her bum, and whispered in the slave girl's ear "Prostituta!"

They left and closed the door, all the time talking in Spanish and laughing.

Arabella stayed in position with her bottom in the air, reliving the recent ravishing in her mind, wishing that her hands were free so that she could pleasure herself.

******

"Gosh, it looks like we've been busy, haven't we, ma'am?" said Shirley, closely examining the new marks on Arabella's bottom, then looking at the toys strewn all over the bed.

Arabella was still tied, and knew not to speak. The submissive exhibited the grumpy expression that a slave wears when she's been either humiliated or punished.

12