Arabella Saves the World Ch. 03

Story Info
For King and Country.
6.4k words
4.81
5.5k
3
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/25/2023
Created 05/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lady Arabella Cornwell clearly knew who the boss was now. Agnes excelled at keeping a submissive on her toes.

Lady Cornwell could barely control her excitement. She continually felt the need for carnal pleasure and submission. The aphrodisiac that N'Dula had applied to her pussy didn't show any signs of abating.

Her domina had taken care to reinforce a multitude of rules and related punishments to keep the submissive heiress on her best behaviour. Each infraction resulted in a specific correction, further bending Lady Cornwell's mind and body to her current owner's whims.

Above Arabella's bed was a list of the most important points:

-Dirty girls do not wear shoes

-Dirty girls do not sit on furniture

-Dirty girls do not wear any clothing in the summer house

-Dirty girls refer to their superior as Ma'am

-Dirty girls do as they are told

-Dirty girls accept their punishments without question

-Dirty girls are not allowed to wear knickers

Agnes kept an exercise book with the title "Protocols for the slave girl", comprising a lengthy list of rules which went well beyond the list above Arabella's bed. It was hard to keep up with, as the list grew longer each day according to Agnes' whims. Another exercise book was used as a ledger, listing each transgression that had occurred, and the punishment that had been administered.

Desperately trying to keep up with the list of mandates kept Arabella's mind focused on submitting to her domina. Combined with the lingering effects of the aphrodisiac, Lady Cornwell was perpetually excited and eager for release.

The submissive Lady of the House never managed to go more than a morning or an afternoon without being pulled up for some transgression or other. Each time she misbehaved she would be ordered to run over to the summer house and strip naked. She would then wait to receive the paddle, the cane, the strap or whichever other implement was proscribed in Shirley's notebook.

After punishment, she was obliged to fill out the ledger detailing her transgression and correction. Shirley delighted in having Arabella stand naked in the summer house and read out sections of the ledger aloud for her own amusement, and for her slave's embarrassment.

******

Agnes sat in a chair in the sitting room and read the telegram. She was now in the habit of reading Arabella's personal correspondence.

The Lady of the House lay on her stomach on the floor, propped up on her elbows. She had recently been corrected, as evidenced by her bruised bottom, which made it painful for her to sit up.

"Your friend, N'Dula, has responded," said Agnes, smiling. "I wonder if she's ready to collar you?"

Arabella blushed and looked at the floor.

******

An envelope had been received a week before. In the package were the photographs that had been taken of Arabella naked, pleasuring herself outdoors in a field, on her way back from meeting N'Dula in London. The aphrodisiac took her over on the journey home, and she stopped to assuage the fires burning between her thighs. Unbeknownst to her, a photographer had been watching, and saw Arabella's addled mind submitting to what was going on in her pussy.

Shirley and Lady Cornwell had already seen the photographs being distributed in some of the seedy establishments they had visited during their trip to London, but it was hoped that nobody would join the dots and realise that Arabella was the girl in the pictures.

Local knowledge of this would be catastrophic for Arabella. Her late husband had left firm mandates regarding her behaviour and religious adherence in his will. If she did not follow these strictures to the letter, showing herself to be pious and pure, then her inheritance would instead go to the Lord Cornwell Missionary Society.

With the pictures was a letter, stating that the pictures would be sent to the Missionary Society if a large blackmail was not paid. Far more than Arabella could currently get her hands on.

Neither friends nor the bank would loan the money in the short term without a solid plan. Lady Cornwell was unable to even state why she needed the money.

The last resort was N'Dula.

Arabella had learnt during the afternoon with her African friend at the Massage Rooms in London that she had the resources to see off criminal elements that threatened her friends.

The price she had levied on Lady Cornwell's friend Ursula was slavery in Natawe for an unspecified period of time. Although she certainly wanted to persuade N'Dula to come up with a different arrangement, the idea of being stripped and collared titillated Arabella greatly.

Shirley was amused by the idea of Arabella's enslavement also. She had been leashing and disciplining the Lady of the House in their roleplay.

N'Dula seemed like she was capable of getting Arabella running around Africa in her birthday suit as a slave girl. Whatever came out of the meeting, Shirley was sure it would involve humiliation for her little pet.

******

N'Dula's car moved quickly along the Cotswold roads towards Lady Cornwell's Manor House.

Since the enslavement of Penelope just over a year ago, and the loan of Miss Latton's person to the Royal Palace, N'Dula had received a good deal of Patronage from Queen N'Zana.

She had been tasked with undertaking undercover gathering of information, both in England and Natawe. N'Dula knew how the British upper classes functioned, and so she was blessed with a good deal of finance and other support to pursue her country's goals.

One of her skills was recruitment of operatives for the clandestine schemes she engaged in.

N'Dula found a most elegant way of recruiting operatives. Most of her school friends at Cheltenham Ladies College, the exclusive British private school that she attended, were getting themselves into the most hopeless circumstances.

The roaring twenties brought new freedoms to wealthy young women, but this liberty often brought risks. Many of N'Dula's old classmates had ended up being destitute or blackmailed, or in desolate marriages.

All of her classmates had had a crush on the beautiful African woman, and she had plucked the cherry of many of these girls, so they were always keen to meet up if N'Dula gave them a call.

She was able to fix certain pressing issues for them, but at a price.

Sign themselves over to N'Dula in a contract of slavery, with the promise of freedom after successful completion of an assignment.

All she'd had to do was to apply the aphrodisiac oil to Arabella, and then have her photographer follow the young aristocrat home. Recruitment of this new operative was going to be easy peasy lemon squeezy.

******

Arabella saw N'Dula arrive in her car, driven by her chauffeur. The Lady of the House ran outside to greet her. As N'Dula stepped out of the car and onto the gravel they hugged tightly.

"It's wonderful to see you, N'Dula," gushed Arabella. "How was your journey?"

"It was splendid, my little slave girl," laughed N'Dula, looking into Arabella's eyes and holding her hands. "We had glorious weather for the entire journey."

Arabella led them through the grounds. N'Dula was confused by the fact that Arabella was greeting the guests, rather than her maid. She was also barefoot, struggling a little to walk on the gravel.

They walked through the gardens to the summer house, where Shirley was sitting reading a magazine. She stood up as N'Dula entered.

"It's so nice to meet you, N'Dula!" said Shirley. "Arabella, go and bring the tea in for our guests."

Arabella hurried off. This was indeed confusing. The lady of the house running around after the guests, while the maid was relaxing?

Arabella brought the tea tray in and put it down on the table.

"Get your things off, you dirty girl," ordered Shirley.

Arabella looked flustered for a moment, but knew that this moment was inevitable. She undid the strap on her dress, letting it slip to the floor, and stood completely nude. Bare and blushing beet red with shame. She wriggled her hips and showed a helpless smile.

N'Dula grinned, and understood exactly what was going on. The aphrodisiac was still working its magic, and Shirley had clearly used this as an opportunity for some mischief and amusement.

They sat down and the nude girl began to pour the tea and hand it to the guests. Eventually the slave was given permission to sit, so she kneeled down on the floor.

******

N'Dula noticed the bruising on Arabella's bottom as she poured more tea for the guests.

"I spank her every morning, you know," volunteered Shirley. "It seems to work wonders for her disposition. She doesn't give me that grumpy look any more."

Arabella looked down, trying to avoid everybody's eyes.

"A sensible idea," replied N'Dula, lightly patting the nude girl's backside. "She looks like she responds well to correction."

"I'm thinking about getting a collar made for her as well."

It had only been about twenty minutes, and Arabella had already been demoted to the role of slave girl, naked for all to see.

Eventually, after further teasing Arabella for the best part of an hour, they got down to business.

******

"The deal is the deal," said N'Dula. "You can either take it or leave it."

Arabella looked helpless.

She had asked for N'Dula to help her with the blackmailers. Her African friend was adamant. A caucasian girl was required to perform a delicate and arduous mission in Natawe. The only effective cover for this subterfuge would be to wear the collar as a slave girl.

Lady Cornwell would have to reciprocate any favour granted by N'Dula by providing her person in contract and title.

When it came to the requirements in Lord Cornwell's will for Arabella to show piety and Christian righteousness in order to gain her inheritance, this would be satisfied by telling the local Parish that she was going to Africa to do missionary work.

Arabella was certainly excited at the prospect of exhibitionism, correction and submission. But her inhibitions were getting the better of her, so she was unable to say the words.

"She'll do it," said Shirley.

******

The matter involved a gentleman named Roger Witherington, who facilitated trade between Natawe and the rest of the world.

As he was British, he had always given preference to His Majesty's Government in any trade agreements and deals. However, his loyalty had become questionable. Circumstantial evidence indicated that he was now working for the Soviets. There wasn't enough to convict him, but the British Secret Service could confirm that he had been turned.

"The Russians will stop at nothing to take what we have," said N'Dula. "If they get their way, the British Royal Family will be shot."

Arabella and Shirley both gasped.

"It will also substantially affect Natawe," continued the beautiful black woman. "Comrade Stalin and his Communists would certainly not tolerate naked slave girls running around after their owners."

There had been an agreement between the British Government and sympathetic elements in Natawe to have Roger Witherington removed. There was a plan, which would involve a spy.

"We need to lend a slave girl to Her Majesty's Palace," replied N'Dula. "In order for the new Queen N'Zana to consider using her, the girl in question should be exotic and attractive. Perhaps a certain white girl that we know would fit the bill?"

Shirley smiled and nodded. The prospect of having Arabella dosed up with the aphrodisiac again would be better than pornography. She would return even more rampant than she was now, and would have so many erotic stories to tell.

"It's agreed, then," said N'Dula. "I'll take Arabella back with me tomorrow."

"Do I get a say?" asked the unfortunate, nude aristocrat.

N'Dula smiled at Shirley and winked.

"Do you often allow your slave to talk back to her superiors?"

Shirley took the hint and ordered Arabella to bend over her lap. She picked up a nearby hairbrush and began to wallop the naked heiress' derriere. Arabella yelped with each swat as her bottom became redder and redder.

This is what Arabella liked about her moments with N'Dula. Just a few words from the beautiful black woman could make her feel entirely owned. She was acutely aware that her nipples were standing up.

******

The ship had docked in Natawe.

Just before they left their cabin, Arabella had been ordered by N'Dula to strip bare. A collar was placed around her neck, and she was commanded to lean against one of the bulkheads with her bottom sticking out.

The slave girl felt the aphrodisiac oil being smeared around her labia, and the fires started in her sex. She had missed this experience, but had forgotten how completely overwhelming it was. The nude slave was finding it difficult to focus her eyes again, and started to wriggle against her new owner's fingers.

N'Dula finished and put the bottle of oil away. Arabella was still leaning against the wall displaying her bottom, writhing in ecstasy.

"Put this on and get ready to disembark," said the Mistress, dropping a white smock on the floor next to the now rampant slave.

Arabella followed N'Dula down the gangplank from the ship to the Natawe capital. Her fine clothes had been replaced by a smock made of the coarsest material.

Natawe looked like something from a history book. Old stone buildings, no modern mechanical appliances on show. Many citizens wandering around in brightly coloured clothes, with their collared slave girls following obediently in roughly woven smocks.

The feelings in her sex made her want to be stripped and dominated. Hopefully somebody would make use of her as soon as they got to N'Dula's home.

"Will you be using me when we get to the villa?" Arabella asked her Mistress as they climbed onto the wagon.

"I will take you any time that I like," said her owner. "You're my slave girl, and I'll use you as I see fit."

Arabella rubbed her thighs together and smiled.

******

They arrived at N'Dula's villa an hour later, and were met by her maid, N'Qunu. As they got off of the wagon, the Maid called out to Arabella.

"You, slave girl, come with N'Qunu. Get you ready for new life."

Arabella followed obediently, not at all sure what would occur next

She was marched into one of the stables, where a wooden tub had been filled with water.

"This N'Qunu's best friend," said the Maid, as she pulled a leather strap from her pocket.

"If slave not work proper or do as told, she get twenty whack on bum from N'Qunu's best friend!"

Arabella nodded, careful not to aggravate her new taskmistress.

"Slave scrub clean!" barked N'Qunu, and walked off, leaving the slave girl on her own to bathe. The open stable door didn't seem to offer much privacy, but she realised her new position may not entail a great deal of dignity.

It was a terribly hot day, making Arabella feel quite rampant. As the aphrodisiac had only been applied that morning, she was struggling to stop herself from rubbing her thighs together. Perhaps the water would cool her down a little? She undid her smock and let it drop to the floor. All she had on was her collar.

The slave girl climbed into the bath and washed herself. The cool water was easing the fire between her legs, and also helped to focus her dizzy head.

After a few minutes, she got up out of the water. She looked round and saw one of the Maids had entered the stable, carrying a clean smock, which she put down on a nearby table. Arabella had been unexpectedly caught in the altogether. She stood with her hands at her sides, glorying in her humiliation. She could feel water droplets rolling down her naked breasts, and was excited by being watched.

The Maid walked forward and put her hand to Arabella's crotch. The naked slave nearly exploded with desire. She started to breathe quickly.

"Yes, please take me," whispered Arabella, panting.

The Maid grabbed the white girl's hair and bent her forward across the table, putting her hand between Arabella's thighs. Lady Arabella could feel fingers playing with her sex, and she gasped. Suddenly, the Maid withdrew her fingers and started to slap the naked girl's backside several times, then returned to fiddling with her sex. In just a couple of minutes the white girl came, her hips bucking wildly. The Maid put her hand to Arabella's mouth to quieten her moans.

The black girl then sat on the edge of the table, keeping hold of Arabella's hair, pushing the slave's head between her firm black thighs.

Arabella lifted the skirt in front of her face and began to use her mouth on the Maid's pussy. She licked and sucked until the Maid climaxed. The naked slave girl found her face pushed firmly against the cunt in front of her.

The Maid got up, dusted herself down, and left Arabella gasping, still on her knees. The slave girl delighted in having been taken and used roughly. Would all of the staff use her like this? Would the men fuck her as well as the women? It was overwhelming, and hugely pleasurable.

******

During the following week, the collared aristocrat made herself useful, under N'Qunu's instruction, performing her duties around the villa. Cleaning, sweeping, helping in the kitchen, serving meals.

The Maids helped themselves to the willing Lady Cornwell whenever they pleased, taking her in the stables, the pantry, the wine cellar - anywhere that a few minutes' privacy could be attained.

It was getting hotter and hotter in the villa. Arabella found that this exacerbated the effects of the aphrodisiac.

To put it concisely, she was rampant.

N'Dula had instructed the maid to ensure that Arabella's white skin adjusted to the bright African sunshine. It was decided that the heiress would spend thirty minutes each day working in her birthday suit, outdoors.

Now that the slave girl was settling in, it was important that discipline was instilled and that she knew her place. Corporal punishment was to be extended, and it would be appropriate for the white girl's bottom to exhibit light bruising, so that her owner could be assured that correction was being applied.

******

The courtyard had to be swept, and Arabella was assigned. As they stepped outside, N'Qunu waved a bottle of lotion at the white girl, to protect her skin from the harsh sun.

"Get knickers off," said the Maid. "You know what to do!"

Arabella pulled off her smock. She was acutely aware of the other household staff wandering around who could see her in the bare. She took the oil and rubbed it over her person. She covered every inch of herself as others walked past.

"White girl rubbing oil on titties!" said one of the staff, laughing. "Make sure to oil pussy good."

Arabella handed the bottle back to N'Qunu and got on with her task.

For the next half an hour, the white girl tingled as she exposed herself to everybody that walked past. She didn't try to cover herself at all. Occasionally, N'Qunu would give her backside a stroke or two with the riding crop if she dithered.

The exhibitionism was both erotic and humiliating for the nude heiress. There was nothing that put you in your place as forcefully as being made to slave in the bare outdoors while others were allowed garments. During the periods she was ordered to work in her skin, she was nothing but a naked, collared slave girl ordered to do chores, showing off a slightly bruised backside from where the Maid had applied correction.

N'Dula walked outside, saw the sun glinting off of Arabella's oiled, nude body and smiled. Completely unaware of her owner's presence, Arabella wriggled her thighs as the effects of the Natawe oil made her more excited. She looked magnificent, exposing herself fully to everyone who happened to walk past.

N'Dula knew what would happen next. The slave girl had become flustered due to the aphrodisiac, her nudity, and the application of the riding crop to her delicate white buttocks. It would only be a matter of time.

12