Arabella Saves the World Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bare white heiress wandered over to an alcove at the corner of the courtyard. She leant back against the wall and lifted her arms above her head, wriggling her hips, delighting in being naked and owned. She could feel the breeze blow across her breasts, her bottom and her sex.

She closed her eyes and moved her right hand down to her sex, touching herself. As soon as her fingers came in contact with her pussy, it was like electricity coursing through her entire body. She began to caress herself, finding her clitoris. Her breathing became faster. Her hips wriggled. She arched her back. The slave girl's fingers started to fiddle furiously.

She was naked, owned, and desperate to give herself release. She was nothing but a rampant, nude slave girl pleasuring herself in the open air. As she realised this, she could feel herself climaxing. Her hips bucked energetically, and she shrieked with pleasure.

She opened her eyes and saw N'Dula, arms crossed, smiling at her.

"How are you enjoying your vacation," asked her owner.

Arabella blushed beet red.

"In just a couple of days you've got me so desperate I'm pleasuring myself in public. How far will this journey take me, Mistress?"

"There's always more to learn, Arabella. Your place here is to just do as you're told."

"That's everything I could ask for," giggled the nude Arabella, smiling and showing off her naked body to the world.

******

N'Dula was entertaining a handsome English gentleman who wore a Navy uniform.

Arabella was now dressed in her smock, serving them tea. She was still smiling, and a little dizzy, from her time with one of the Maids, who had made use of her just an hour before in the laundry room.

"I think this posh totty will be perfect for our purposes," said the British officer. "I can see by the way she holds herself that she's now quite submissive."

"I have arranged for the girl to be noticed by the new Queen N'Zana as she attends an official opening," said N'Dula. "As soon as she sees our little white delicacy she will be hungry to feast."

"And then she will be requested by N'Zana's court?"

"That's usually what happens with Natawean Royalty," replied N'Dula. "After she has enjoyed the slave girl, she will then use our little nymph to warm the beds of her guests and other Natawean nobles, gathering any information that they might mention during coitus. N'Zana has a pressing need for this type of knowledge. Her predecessor, Queen N'Zinga, died suddenly last year, resulting in N'Zana ascending the throne. The new Queen has many around her from the previous Royal Court who are likely scheming to gain control."

Arabella was even more aware of her enslavement. She was overhearing exactly how her body would be used to pleasure all of these people, but she wasn't even being asked for her opinion, let alone her permission. She wasn't even allowed to join in the conversation!

"Once she is being used by all of the nobles in the Royal Palace, she will relay any information that she finds back to us about Roger Witherington."

"How will she be able to get the information to us?" asked the British Officer. "Surely she will be monitored closely by N'Zana's maids?"

"I shall make it a condition of her being lent to the Queen that she writes to us about all of her sexual encounters," replied N'Dula. "These letters will likely be long and so full of detail about the slave copulating that nobody will want to waste time on them."

"So nobody will be inclined to read the letters?"

"It will be nothing more than details of a slave girl having sex," replied N'Dula. "Thanks to the aphrodisiac we use to control them, they're at it all the time. For a Natawean, it will be as eventful as reading a telephone directory."

Arabella was startled that the continual plundering of her person would be such a trivial matter to free citizens in Natawe. It was as though providing her body for coitus was no different in importance to her serving tea to N'Dula and the Officer.

******

Queen N'Zana was attending the Royal opening of a new municipal building in the capital. There was a large crowd, and the Royal coach was pulling up. N'Dula was dressed in the most beautiful, brightly coloured dress. Arabella wore her smock, which afforded her some dignity. For now, at least.

"Here she comes, slave girl," said N'Dula. "If you fuck this up you'll get the paddle."

As soon as she had the collar placed around her neck, she was nothing but property, to be used and disciplined. The excitement that this caused her was intense. To be corrected, exhibited and controlled was at the very core of her being, and it made her want to rut.

"Yes, Mistress," replied Arabella, smiling mischievously. "It's the only way I'll learn!"

"Here she comes," said N'Dula. "It has to be timed perfectly."

The Queen stepped down from her coach and began to walk along the red carpet that had been laid out all the way to the entrance of the new building.

As she came close, a large clump of mud landed on the carpet. There were so many people that it was impossible to see who had done this. It could have been accidental, as they were in the middle of a very busy market square, but Arabella and N'Dula knew otherwise.

The Queen stopped, refusing to walk on the muddy patch.

"My Queen, let me deal with this for you!" called out N'Dula.

She roughly nudged Arabella, who ran to a nearby water trough. The white girl pulled off her smock and stood completely nude, dipping her clothing into the water and squeezing it out. Everybody, including the Queen, was captivated by the sight of a caucasian girl slaving, completely disregarding her nudity, in order to please her Mistress. At least, that was what Arabella needed to convey.

Arabella ran back, kneeled and used her damp clothing to scrub away at the mud on the red carpet. The Queen was pleased with this intervention, asking one of her courtiers to make a note of it. Arabella threw away the wet, dirty smock and stood next to her owner, as naked as the day she was born. It was very rare to see a western girl enslaved. Even rarer to see one so obedient as to strip bare in public, without hesitation, upon the orders of her owner.

The girl's nipples were raised, and she wiggled her thighs, so she was clearly no stranger to the aphrodisiac. However, the naked white girl had clearly not spent much time being fully bare in public, as she blushed beet red from head to toe. Seeing a slave submit to instructions like this, regardless of the humiliation she experienced, demonstrated that she was well trained.

The procession moved forward, and the Queen nodded at Arabella's owner. N'Dula smiled and respectfully lowered her head.

"Well done, slave girl," said N'Dula.

"It was rather, wasn't it?" said Arabella, standing bare and flaunting herself to the passers by. Being naked in public was exhilarating for her. Her owner was there to protect her, so the slave girl could revel in her nudity without worrying how the crowd would behave towards her.

Hopefully it would not be long before N'Dula gave her something to wear. The humiliation was excruciating, even though it excited her.

"Do you know what happens to arrogant slaves?" asked N'Dula.

"I'm not sure, but it's probably going to sting, isn't it?" said the naked white girl, wearing nothing but a nervous smile, and pushing out her breasts.

******

N'Dula spent the next few days preparing Arabella for her time at the Palace.

It was important that nobody in the Royal Court felt threatened by an upper class white girl, so steps were taken to ensure that she exuded humility.

Occasionally, a most unfortunate European lady might end up being enslaved in Natawe, regardless of how well bred they were. This usually happened by some form of subterfuge, such as being tricked by a relative into travelling there in order to remove them from the line of an inheritance. These aristocratic women would always be curiosities, and would likely attract a good deal of attention.

It was important that the white heiress performed her task in as inconspicuous a fashion as possible.

It was made clear to Arabella that while she worked at the Palace she would have no agency over her person. Every part of her, from the tips of her toes to the nipples of her breasts, belonged to whoever held papers controlling her deed of title.

She was taught to never use words like 'I', 'me' or 'myself'. She was currently property, and was to refer to herself in the third tense as 'slave', 'this slave', or 'your slave'.

An immediate indicator of social status in Natawe was how a person used language, as is the case with most cultures. A potty mouth, as well as other mistakes, if performed frequently would mean that nobody would suspect that Lady Cornwell was a titled British lady. Being completely uninhibited and lacking in modesty was another tell that a girl was well accustomed to her slavery.

Arabella was taught how to speak the pidgin English that lower class Nataweans used to communicate. Most citizens spoke a number of languages, but English was only used when dealing with the colonials. Unless a citizen was well to do, the corrupted dialect was all that was required.

Arabella had to forget her elocution lessons from Cheltenham Ladies' College. Her new dialect mostly involved dropping prepositions and some nouns, using the incorrect tense of verbs, and being quite smutty. A potty mouth was vital to Arabella's cover.

She was encouraged to act without decorum at all times, flaunting herself in a most unbecoming manner. It was important for the protection of the world from the Communists that she got this right.

N'Dula's riding crop also applied motivation to the white girl's backside where necessary.

"Show me how you'll conduct yourself," ordered N'Dula. "We need to see that you know your station when you're at Court."

Arabella pulled off her smock, dropping it on the floor. She moved her legs apart, put her hands on her hips, and jiggled her breasts, smiling.

"Bare slave shake titties good for Mistress!" said the slave girl. She put her finger to her sex. "Pussy hot and wet for fucky!"

"Perfect!" exclaimed N'Dula. "You're able to convey yourself as being common and filthy, as well as uneducated. Nobody will worry about you listening to what they say, and they won't bother locking papers away before you arrive to pleasure them."

Arabella felt that her personality was being moulded again, just like in the club in London where she took on the role of a common stripper for the evening.

The feeling of being controlled made her openly start rubbing her sex with her finger.

"Filthy slave hot and horny," said Arabella, closing her eyes in ecstasy.

N'Dula smiled. Her slave girl knew how to behave for the assignment.

******

The Royal Notary was the woman who ensured that all legal and procedural loopholes were closed when it came to the running of the Royal Palace. She had written to N'Dula about the loan of her caucasian girl. Queen N'Zana required the most desirable slaves for the purposes of gathering information on her court. A white girl would be quite exotic, and therefore especially in demand.

In return, N'Dula would gain a degree of Royal patronage that would likely benefit her business interests.

It would be for a period of two weeks, during which time the slave girl would be under the discipline of the Royal Household. It was a harsh regime, with high expectations of any slave labouring therein.

The only curious request from N'Dula was that the slave should draft regular letters detailing her sexual activities. What would she expect these tedious communications to contain? Slave girls rutted whenever they got the chance. One might as well start counting the leaves on the trees. N'Dula said it was so that she could be sure that her slave was providing the correct service with her person, so it was agreed.

Both parties were more than happy with the arrangement, and the Notary's last chore was to assess the slave girl and ensure her delivery to the Palace.

Her coach arrived at the villa, and she stepped down, wearing her official robes as she was representing Her Majesty. Her coachman walked to the front door and knocked.

The door was opened by the fair skinned girl that had exhibited herself in front of the Queen. She was respectful, thought the Notary, looking down and knowing her place as a slave. She turned and led the way to N'Dula's sitting room.

"Good afternoon, Notary," said N'Dula, smiling. "I am deeply honoured to have you call."

"Thank you, N'Dula, for receiving me," replied the black official. "You are providing a very important service for our Queen."

They both sat down. Arabella stood silent, waiting to serve them.

"Bring some refreshments, slave," said N'Dula.

Arabella immediately hurried off, and returned a minute later with a jug of wine and some goblets on a silver tray. She placed a goblet in front of each person and filled it, then stood at the side of the room awaiting her next instruction.

"There is only one more thing to do before the signing of the contract," said the Notary. "We will need to inspect your property before it is put to the service of the Queen."

She stood up and took a notepad from her bag.

"Come here, girl," said N'Dula, and Arabella obediently hurried over. "Give me your smock."

Arabella had been prepared for this. It was essential that she showed absolute obedience. She pulled off her smock and handed it over to her owner, without hesitation, and then stood naked with her hands at her sides. She moved her feet apart and put her hands behind her head, exposing herself and pushing out her breasts.

"Very good," said the black woman, making notes. "She seems to take instruction without question."

The Notary then checked Arabella's teeth and inside her mouth. Gradually she worked her way down, grabbing and feeling Arabella's breasts. She could feel the nipples stiffening, and wrote a note accordingly.

"Exhibits the appropriate reaction when stimulated," she mumbled.

Arabella was doing her best to control herself. Naked, flaunting her body, and completely dominated.

The Notary checked Arabella's torso, and then her legs.

"Turn around, slave girl, and bend over," she commanded.

Without any delay, Arabella turned, moved her legs apart and bent forward to touch the floor. The black official then inspected each of her buttocks, and then moved her finger down the crack between them. Eventually she reached as far as the white girl's sex.

The slave had to control her breathing as her pussy was touched. The humiliation and exhibitionism were driving her wild. Suddenly, she felt the woman's finger enter her. Arabella's eyes bulged and she tried not to breathe in case a moan came out.

"She's extremely wet down there," said the Notary, with her finger still inside the girl. "How often do you apply the aphrodisiac?"

"Usually once every four days," replied N'Dula, smiling at Arabella's predicament.

Arabella could feel the woman's finger sliding in and out, and then it was withdrawn. She could hear the Notary scribbling on her notepad.

"It all seems to be in order," said the Notary. "However, I have some concerns."

N'Dula clicked her fingers, and the nude girl stood up straight again, pushing her breasts out, with her hands behind her head.

"Please let me know what they are," replied N'Dula. "I'm sure that some form of correction could satisfy. Should I have her paddled so that you can see her submit?"

The submission was making Arabella dizzy. It was hard to stay still.

"It isn't often that we see caucasian slaves in Natawe," the Notary continued. "We need to be sure that this girl is as obedient as a well trained Natawe woman"

"I have a suggestion," said N'Dula. "If I can sufficiently demonstrate that the girl obeys commands without hesitation, then would that satisfy the requirements?"

"That would be an elegant solution. What do you propose?" asked the Notary.

"I'll have her deliver herself, naked, to the Royal Palace!"

Arabella had a look of confusion on her face. Things seemed to be getting quite out of control.

"That's quite ingenious," replied the Notary. "It will reinforce her status to her. It's a very good idea."

"I will send her on her way now," said N'Dula. "She knows the route to the Royal Palace."

N'Dula slapped Arabella's backside loudly. "Off you go, slave girl. Run as fast as you can. I'll see you in two weeks!"

Arabella's expression was one of shock. Running all the way in her birthday suit! Entirely on her own!

N'Dula and the Notary smiled as Arabella blushed from head to toe.

She of course realised she had no alternative. Sending her off like this distracted the Notary from her concerns about the naked white girl. As soon as she was on her way the deal would effectively be closed, so she gritted her teeth, and hurried out the door.

They watched the slave girl run off, admiring her naked form as she ran. Her bottom bore a red mark from where N'Dula had walloped it.

*******

The Notary got back into her carriage. The coachman tugged the reins of the horses and they moved along.

They travelled back towards the city and saw the naked white slave girl running at the side of the road. She was a site to behold, exposed to every Natawean citizen on the route. Her buttocks moved delightfully as she ran, and as they went past they could see her breasts bounce. The red mark from where N'Dula had spanked her was still visible on the slave's buttock. She blushed from head to toe with embarrassment.

"N'Dula was right," said the Notary. "Even though this must be quite humiliating, she does exactly as she is told."

They both laughed at the unfortunate slave girl's predicament.

12