Arabella Saves the World Ch. 04

Story Info
On loan to the Royal Palace.
4.1k words
4.72
4.4k
1
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/25/2023
Created 05/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lady Arabella Cornwell sprinted as fast as she was able. Being forced to run naked all the way to the Royal Palace from N'Dula's villa was utterly humiliating. She had never felt so exposed and vulnerable.

The Royal Notary had passed in the beautifully decorated official coach. She was wearing the finest robes to denote her position in the Royal Court. Both she and the coachman laughed as they passed poor, naked Arabella. Breasts bouncing, and everything on show. Blushing beet red with embarrassment.

Now Lady Arabella was completely on her own, wearing nothing but her slave collar. The road became more and more busy as she got nearer to the capital. Many of the Nataweans ogled her person, many making crude comments. Occasionally, if the bare aristocrat slowed down, she would feel a hand walloping her backside to encourage her to run faster.

There were many slaves walking the route into the city, but Arabella seemed to be the only one making the journey in the buff. N'Dula's decision to dispatch her in just her skin for the five miles into town was to demonstrate the slave girl's submission to the Notary.

Being a naked white woman amongst all of the clothed Africans was utterly degrading, but the aphrodisiac always turned her temperament towards eroticism and enjoyment of her forced exhibitionism. She was a rampant, collared slave girl running through town in her birthday suit. Although the embarrassment was intense, because of the aphrodisiac smeared around her sex it excited her beyond belief.

******

As she came closer to the city, she saw another, naked white slave girl hurrying along the road. As she got closer, she couldn't believe her eyes.

"Alexandra!" exclaimed the bare Lady Cornwell. "What on earth are you doing here?"

Alexandra Wallingford was another friend of hers from Cheltenham Ladies' College. They had both been on the school hockey team.

Her body was just as Arabella remembered from the school changing room. Slim, athletic, fabulous pert breasts, and gorgeous red hair. She walked as though she was totally comfortable with her nudity.

"I see that N'Dula has got you on board as well, Arabella," laughed Alexandra."It's almost like a school reunion."

They chatted for a few minutes, Arabella trying to cover herself with her hands, while Alexandra stood with her arms at her side, exposing herself without a care in the world.

It turned out that Alexandra had been implicated in a scandal in government. She had had an affair with the Home Secretary, and his wife had hired some thugs to have her killed. Alexandra had found out, and been quite terrified. By coincidence, N'Dula made contact with her shortly afterward, and offered to sort things out. The rest of the story played out the same way as for Ursula and Arabella - submit to the collar in exchange for protection, until N'Dula had no more use for her.

"How do you cope with being naked like this," said Arabella, blushing. "I'm torn between pleasuring myself in public, and running to hide behind a tree."

"Yes, that's the fabulous effect of the balm they dose us with, isn't it?" replied Alexandra, smiling. "I've learnt to relish showing off my goodies in public now."

"How long have you been enslaved?"

"Oh, for several months, I think. N'Dula manipulates the slave markets. She makes sure the right people are present when we're put up for auction, rather than selling us directly. That means nobody suspects she has anything to do with the slave girls that she uses to spy for her."

Arabella was astounded. Would she eventually be put on the auction block naked, showing herself off to everybody watching? She could feel her loins tingling at the thought.

"There was an unfortunate mix-up on the day of my sale," continued Alexandra. "N'Dula's prospective buyer was late, and I ended up being sold to a brothel. My new owner forbids her slave girls from wearing garments. Showing us off like this is free advertising for her business. I've been on show to everyone in the city for over a week now."

"Does it get easier to bear?" said Arabella, perspiring from the heat and the excitement.

"Oh, yes. When I was first stripped naked I blushed a bright shade of red every time I was displayed," replied Alexandra. "After a while, and with being basted with the oil every few days, I started to enjoy showing off what nature blessed me with."

"This is all very new to me," said Arabella. "I have a lot to adjust to."

"Remember your place," said Alexandra. "You're a slave. You need to make sure that nobody suspects otherwise. Did N'Dula brief you about speaking with the pidgin dialect? That's essential if your cover is to be believed. And N'Dula's not going to give you your freedom until you've delivered what she needs."

Arabella had been well schooled by N'Dula regarding how to speak like the commonest slave. Bad diction. The barest grammar. And always an especially potty mouth.

"We both know what you're gagging for," said Alexandra, touching Arabella's breast and playing with her nipple. "The aphrodisiac oil smeared around our cunnies means we're always either at it, or dreaming of rutting."

She put her fingers to the nude aristocrat's pussy and rubbed Arabella's button.

"There's no sense hanging about when the opportunity presents itself," said Alexandra, grabbing her friend's wrist and dragging her into a ditch by the side of the road. "It should only take a few minutes, and you'll get some relief for a while."

The nude red haired slave pushed Arabella down and pressed her body down onto her companion. She pushed her knee between her friend's legs, and within seconds she was rubbing her pussy against Arabella's cunt.

Abruptly, she roughly turned her friend over and pulled her up onto all fours, teasing her clitoris. Arabella closed her eyes and began to buck her hips.

Suddenly, Alexandra slapped the nude aristocrat's backside loudly. Arabella blushed.

Slap! The red haired slave girl continued to pound Arabella's buttocks until they were bright red, and then resumed fingering her. Arabella was close to orgasm.

"If you want to finish the journey, there's a price!" said Alexandra, pulling her friend round so Lady Cornwell's face was close to her pussy. She grabbed her friend's hair, pushing the girl's face into her cunt. "Off you go!"

Arabella used her tongue and sucked Alexandra's clit for all she was worth, dining on the moist pussy pushed into her mouth. She could feel Alexandra's hips start to buck. Within seconds, the naked red head was screaming and writhing as she came.

Arabella could hear clapping and cheering. She looked up and saw a crowd of free citizens staring down into the ditch. Lady Cornwell blushed an even deeper shade of crimson.

"They're clearly enjoying the show, so let's go for round two," said Alexandra, bending Arabella forward and pushing her legs apart

She continued alternating between slapping Lady Cornwell's delightful derriere, and fingering her cunny. Each time Alexandra's fingers brought Arabella close to climax, they would be withdrawn and the pummeling of her bare bottom would resume. The crowd cheered, which somehow excited Arabella even more.

"And now for the finale!" said Alexandra, rubbing her friend's clitoris with one hand, while pushing her finger into Arabella's anus. The humiliation and stimulation were just too intense. Lady Cornwell bucked and screamed as she came, and she could hear the bystanders clapping and cheering.

Alexandra grabbed her by the hair and dragged her out of the ditch. They were both quite filthy, covered in mud, and Lady Arabella's bare bottom felt quite raw from the spanking.

"Don't forget to talk like a tart," said Alexandra, wiping the dirt from her body.

Arabella stood with her hands at her sides, exposing herself to the crowd that had gathered. It was the strangest feeling. As though she felt proud of the performance that she had given.

Just then, a local Natawean man noticed the two bare slaves. He walked closer and began to examine Alexandra. She stood straight, pushed out her bosoms, moved her legs apart and placed her hands behind her head. Totally obedient and submissive.

The man started to play with Alexandra's nipple. She wiggled her body and shook her breasts in a playful, suggestive manner.

"Good citizen like titties?" said the smiling redhead. "Brothel down road where slave suck cock good!"

"Do you work in the brothel as well?" asked the man, looking at Arabella.

"No, slave on way to Palace for serve and do fucky!" blurted the bare aristocrat, blushing as she realised what she had said.

"Off you go, then, lazy slave," said the man, walloping Arabella's bare bottom. "Don't tarry, as your Queen is very impatient!"

Arabella took the hint and sprinted off, leaving Alexandra to display the brothel's wares.

******

The first letter had been delivered from the Royal Palace as part of N'Dula's agreement.

N'Dula would have to scan through to pick out the relevant information about Roger Witherington and relate the useful parts to her contact in the British Secret Service.

After this, the letter could be forwarded on to Shirley back in England, who would certainly be interested in the sexual games that the slave girl was being used for.

******

Dear Mistress

This is my first letter to you.

I have never felt more enslaved and owned as I do now. It is a strict regime, and I am expected to do as I am told immediately, otherwise swift and harsh punishment is delivered.

The journey to the Royal Palace was utterly humiliating. I didn't foresee this when the Notary performed my assessment, but as I was expected to demonstrate my obedience, I had no choice but to comply immediately.

I had to deliver myself naked to the Palace. I ran in my birthday suit all the way from your villa, where you walloped my backside and told me to get on my way.

Being so intimately reminded of my status as a slave, bereft of any modesty, brought out my lustful side once more. The further I ran, the more distance there seemed to be between myself and any prospect of ever being clothed again. Naked, libidinous, exposed and vulnerable. I was a slave girl, provided to give pleasure at the Royal Palace.

I arrived at the Palace, and found the slave entrance at the rear. One of the Maids opened the door, saw me, and then called other members of staff outside to see this shameless, nude white girl flaunting herself. N'Zana's senior maid, N'Bunu, grabbed me by my hair and roughly marched me inside, as though I was a naughty child that had been caught stealing candy.

N'Bunu made great stock of how I was running around the city bare. She noticed that I am tanned all over, and decided that I must be a stranger to wearing clothes. Apparently only the commonest slaves performed their duties au naturel in public. Perhaps I was more used to working in the fields? She reasoned that there was no sense trying to dress lamb as mutton. What would be the point of giving clothing to a slave who had already shown everybody her charms?

Accordingly, it was decided that I shall serve my time in the Royal Palace as nature intended. As I am the only one here who serves in the bare, while all others are clothed, N'Bunu's mandate has caused me no end of humiliation.

I have been harshly judged due to my lack of garments upon arrival, and because of this am now without either dignity or modesty. Due to regular application of the aphrodisiac, this situation has spurred on my libido, and I am constantly seeking opportunities to find release.

The first task I was given was to write to you, confirming the delivery of your slave girl. Describing my predicament on paper underlines my enslavement to me, and enforces a deeper comprehension of my status.

I shall, of course, show absolute obedience as you instructed, Mistress N'Dula.

Your devoted slave girl

XXX

******

N'Dula found this amusing. Her whimsical decision to make Arabella run to the city without clothing had resulted in the slave's permanent nudity for the whole of her time in the Palace. Not only would this make her more desirable to N'Zana's court, but the forced exhibitionism would also make her decidedly friskier and thus more athletic when warming their beds.

What was important was that Arabella had been accepted, and was now under the leather strap and paddle of N'Zana's maids.

******

Arabella was seen as being quite lacking in grace and manners due to her nudity, the way she had been taught to deport herself, and her use of pidgin English. The story circulating around the Royal Palace was that she had never worn clothing. This rumour ensured that everybody saw her as being quite crude and without any sense of decorum, which was especially humiliating for a well brought up white aristocrat. Everyone, both free citizens and her fellow slaves, delighted in slapping her bare bottom as she made her way around the Royal buildings, as though they were reminding a wayward child that they should be wary of how to behave.

The white slave girl understood that her peers and superiors had a point. They had never seen her show modesty, wear clothes or speak properly. The commonest identity had been assigned to her, and there really was no way of changing that relationship with members of the Palace after those first impressions had been made. It was easier to just go along with it, although deep inside the degradation and nudity excited her.

The aphrodisiac never gave her any respite. Running around au naturel and being corrected, as usual, fanned Arabella's desires, and led her to seek release whenever possible. She was caught trying to pleasure herself by one of the maids, and was marched to the kitchen for correction by N'Bunu.

After her punishment had been given, she hurried off to her next task, rubbing her reddened bottom, acutely aware that the bruising from any correction would always be visible to everybody in the Palace.

******

Lady Arabella was serving Queen N'Zana in her personal spa. One of the prime tasks for any new slave girl was to give the black Queen her morning bath.

They were both naked, and the slave was washing the beautiful N'Zana's back. She had been briefed on Royal etiquette, but was concerned that she might make an error and receive punishment.

"It has come to my attention that you are not used to wearing clothing, slave girl?" asked the Queen.

Arabella knew she had no option but to go along with this. Otherwise she would be inferring that the Royal staff were not telling the truth. Her bruised bum was a constant reminder that she was to behave as they saw fit.

"Yes, Majesty," smiled the white aristocrat. "Slave always have pussy on show."

"But when I first saw you in the Market Place, you were dressed, albeit for a short space of time?"

Arabella had no choice but to play the game. But she was in danger of contradicting either N'Zana or her maids.

"Owner tell slave put on clothes 'cos Queen about," said Arabella. "Slave like better being in just her skin."

"You're a very naughty slave girl, aren't you?"

"Filthy slave, ma'am," giggled the white girl. "Maids give big spank, teach behave proper good."

Naked, collared and forced to speak like the commonest field slave. The control and exhibitionism were bringing Lady Arabella to the boil again.

The Queen touched the white girl's breast and pussy. It was time to have fun with the naked slave.

"You will provide service now, girl!"

"Filthy girl give proper fucky," replied Arabella. "Slave lick pussy good!"

"Touch your bare sex as you speak," ordered the Queen. "Show yourself to be a depraved, naked little tart."

Lady Cornwell put on a broad smile as she opened her legs and started to rub her nubbin.

"Bare slave always ready with hot pussy," said the nude white girl, fiddling with herself.

She was the lowest, naked, filthiest slave girl. Masturbating happily in front of her Queen. This was the behaviour that was required while she served at the Royal Palace.

Arabella blushed at her own depravity. And it excited her.

"How does it feel to touch yourself in front of your Queen?" Asked N'Zana.

Arabella was near to release, but she knew she must not let her identity slip.

"Bare girl love rub clitty," replied the desperate submissive. "Slave cum now?"

"Not until I give permission, you naughty girl."

******

Queen N'Zana sat comfortably on the edge of her bath with her legs apart, holding a riding crop. Lady Arabella knelt in front of her, licking the Royal Nubbin for all she was worth. The bruises on her bare bottom evidenced the degree of motivation that the Queen had been applying.

"I think you need to lick a little harder, my bare white tart," ordered the Queen. She walloped Arabella's delicate white bum with the riding crop.

The nude slave applied herself more diligently, wriggling her naked buttocks as another bruise started to appear.

******

It was the afternoon.

Arabella was bent forward, holding on to the back of a chair. Behind her was Roger Witherington, ramming his cock forcefully into her sex. Each time he thrust forward, Lady Cornwell's body jolted.

She had been smeared with the aphrodisiac just an hour before, on the Queen's orders, to make sure that she was as filthy as possible for the British businessman. The Maid then spanked her backside and sent her on her way to Roger's bedroom.

They had been at it for an hour now.

Sweat poured down the naked aristocrat's back, her breasts and her bottom.

"It's strange to see a bare white slave in Natawe," said Sir Roger, slapping Arabella's bottom as he proceeded to ram her. "Especially one as filthy as you!"

Arabella knew that if she let her identity slip, then the freedom of the free world would be at stake. For King and Country, she carried on with her act.

"Slave do fucky good, Mister Roger?" asked the submissive white girl, her breasts bouncing each time the free citizen slammed into her cunny. It was important that he didn't consider her a threat. "Suck cock next, get nice cum drink for bare slave!"

"You would put a whore to shame, you brazen little tart!" exclaimed Witherington, grabbing her hair and controlling her as he rode.

"Master ride slave good, Mister Roger," said Arabella with a look of ecstasy on her face. Her eyes closed as she got closer to orgasm.

Suddenly, Roger slapped her backside harshly, and the sound of rough contact with maiden flesh echoed around the room. It took Lady Arabella to orgasm. She howled and bucked like a wild animal.

"Slave cum! Slave cum good, Mister Roger!" moaned Arabella, as Witherington withdrew his cock and fired his jizzum across her bare bottom.

Arabella reached around and wiped the semen from her bum with her fingers, then brought them to her mouth and licked them clean.

"Mmmm, yum yum," smiled the bare white aristocrat. "Slave get sticky jizzumed!"

******

Witherington was flat on his back on the bed, fast asleep. Lady Arabella had enthusiastically given him absolute use of her person for the last couple of hours, and he was completely used up.

The white slave girl had jizzum on her breasts, her bottom, her stomach and her face. Sir Roger was indeed a stallion. As she thought back on their afternoon of coitus, she touched herself.

She was a naked slave girl, denied clothing, modesty or any decorum, throwing herself into fucking at the Queen's command.

The nude aristocrat flicked her nubbin rapidly and played with one of her nipples.

As soon as she left Roger's bedroom, she knew she would be hurrying down the corridor completely bare, flaunting her naked body.

She stroked herself more forcefully, spreading her legs wide.

The Maids and the other slave girls would soon be slapping her bare bottom as they passed her in the corridor, to ensure that she knew her place.

12