Arabella Saves the World Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her vulnerability and depravity seeped into her most inner being, she came deeply, putting a hand over mouth to stop herself from screaming out. Her hips bucked forcefully for several seconds until she came to a stop.

Now that she had seen to herself, she could get on with her subterfuge. She would only have a short window before her carnal desires took her over again.

******

Dear Mistress N'Dula

So far, I have copulated with three members of the Royal Family, one of Her Majesty's Ladies in waiting, and Mister Roger Witherington. I have been most inventive and athletic due to my nudity, Palace discipline, and the aphrodisiac (which doesn't give me a moment's peace). The Maids smear me with it every other day to keep me in heat. They also help themselves to me whenever they choose, which feels quite deviant, and therefore most erotic.

The most demanding was N'Deka, the Lady in Waiting. The Queen had sent me to pleasure her as a reward for her good service, and so I knew that I should obey absolutely.

N'Deka had me trussed up, with my hands behind my back and ropes wrapped around my upper torso. It was most energising to be restrained like this whilst my tongue provided pleasure. The black lady did not hold back with the riding crop, which drove me to a frenzy. After bringing her to orgasm, my hands were untied and I was ordered to pleasure myself in front of her while describing all of the sexual service that I had so far provided at the Palace. Whilst describing my coital adventures, I made sure to speak in the lower class pidgin as instructed.

Roger Witherington has been the most athletic so far. He can rut like a bull, although I managed to tire him out. It took me two hours, and I still have erotic dreams about my afternoon with him, that I masturbate to before I go to sleep at night. He fucked me from behind and from on top. I fellated him twice, and was liberally covered in his juices. My backside was covered in red hand marks, for all the other slave girls to see, as I hurried from his room after being used.

Before I left, I had time while he was sleeping to go through his desk to read his papers. He had no suspicion that I am capable of this, as earlier I pretended to be unable to read. When he handed me something with writing on it, I squinted and held it upside down, then made up some potty words in pidgin, as though I was only pretending to understand what was written.

This means that he is never worried about leaving papers out when I am providing my always naked body for pleasure.

As I looked through the papers, I found some that were clearly in Russian, which I could not read. However, each one had an English translation in the margin, possibly made by Roger Witherington.

The wording was clear. Weapons are being provided to Communist subversives in Natawe. They are distributed by the owner of a building in the Old Quarter of the capital. The particular address was not mentioned, but the dates for the next three weeks' deliveries were given.

They will be delivered every Tuesday and Thursday, in wooden crates, so they should be easy to see if a spy knows what he or she is looking for.

I must hurry now. I need to attend to the Queen's pleasure again. I yearn to taste her and touch her beautiful black skin. I am touching myself again just thinking about it.

Your devoted slave girl

Lady Arabella

xxxx

******

N'Dula read the letter to the British Officer. N'Dula had already personally plundered Arabella's person, so found it only mildly titillating. The Englishman was slack jawed and the tightness of his trousers betrayed his arousal. He remained seated.

"We know that Witherington is up to no good," said the Officer, perspiring. "And we can get a sworn statement from your slave girl, so the matter is surely done and dusted?"

"Not at all," replied N'Dula, placing the letter in an envelope to send it on to Shirley. "Nobody will believe a common, naked slave girl whose head is dizzy with the aphrodisiac. In any case, slaves are compelled to say whatever their owner tells them to. This can never be relied upon in court."

"What do we do next?" replied the Officer. "I suppose we need to catch these pinkos in the act?"

"Don't worry," replied N'Dula. "I have a plan. My slave will return from the Royal Palace next week. I'll immediately dispatch her on her next assignment. "

12