Arabella Saves the World Ch. 05

Story Info
The Market Square.
4.7k words
4.86
4.6k
2

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/25/2023
Created 05/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lady Arabella Cornwell's introduction to the Market Place was abrupt.

After being returned from the Royal Palace, she had barely been given a chance to adjust to wearing clothing again before N'Dula informed her of her next assignment.

She was serving food to her owner and the British Officer as they shared their plans.

They were both pleased with her espionage skills and the way that she had found out about the arms shipments taking place in the Market Square. The next step was to ascertain which trader was the culprit.

N'Dula had a contact in the traders' area whose business had grown, and who now required a slave to serve her. The enslaved aristocrat would be supplied to N'Dula's friend for a short period while she looked around the auction houses for her own slave girl.

Arabella was aware of what this would entail. She realised how important the task was in the battle against Joseph Stalin's Communist cadres. The effects of the aphrodisiac also excited her about the prospect of providing her person again.

She rubbed her thighs together with anticipation. N'Dula noticed this and smiled.

******

The next day, Arabella was marched in her smock and collar through the city to the Market Square.

It was busier than Piccadilly Circus, with hundreds of people making their way from stall to stall. All of the buildings and stalls were like something out of a history book. Nothing was new, just lots of old stone buildings with traders' wares outside.

"This place has stayed exactly the same for over two hundred years," said N'Dula. "It's the oldest part of the city."

The idea of slaving away in this most public, busy place was intimidating. The Maids made sure of appropriate behaviour in the Royal Palace. But the Market Place was like the Wild West by comparison. She was grateful that she would be allowed to wear clothing for this assignment, otherwise she couldn't imagine how vulnerable she would feel.

N'Dula reinforced instructions as they walked.

"Always speak in the pidgin dialect," said N'Dula. "It is vital that your cover is maintained."

"Yes, Mistress," smiled the white slave girl. "I know exactly how to deport myself. I realise the importance of this assignment."

"I will visit every few days under the pretext of making sure that you're behaving as required," said N'Dula. "That's when you can confide in me all that you've found."

They turned into the main square and arrived at the carpet shop where Arabella would be serving.

"N'Dula, a pleasure to see you," said the woman at the entrance. "And you've brought me your slave girl as promised!"

"Good evening, N'Leka," replied N'Dula. "Yes, I would never let you down. The slave is ready and willing to serve."

N'Leka had a happy face, and was relatively curvy, with captivating eyes. She exuded sexuality.

N'Dula nudged Lady Arabella with her elbow.

"Slave ready for serve carpets," said the heiress, with an eager smile on her face. "Girl work proper hard."

"You will refer to this free citizen as Mistress while you are here," said N'Dula.

"Come inside, and we can discuss the loan of your property," said N'Leka, beckoning N'Dula inside. Arabella followed.

******

They all sat down on stools inside the old stone walled shop. Apart from Arabella, who kneeled on the floor.

One side of the room was completely open as the shop front, so they were visible to the whole square.

"I am so grateful for the loan of your girl," said N'Leka. "I hope to purchase my own slave at the next auction. In the meantime, I owe you a huge favour."

"Nonsense," replied N'Dula. "I am always happy to help out a friend. Are we ready to get down to business?"

N'Dula clicked her fingers at Lady Cornwell, and the heiress stood up.

"You will obviously want to inspect her." N'Dula motioned with her fingers, and Arabella realised what was required.

She guessed she would not get away without a little nudity, but hopefully it would be brief. The heiress pulled off her smock and dropped it on the ground, moving her legs apart. She put her hands behind her head and pushed out her bosoms, smiling as broadly as she could. All of the nearby stallholders and passing citizens got a treat as Arabella displayed her person.

N'Dula's friend stood up and checked over the nude white girl. She cupped one of Lady Cornwell's breasts and noticed her eyes glazing over with stimulation.

"You should have plenty of fun after your shop closes in the evening," said N'Dula. "She goes like a rabbit."

Arabella was both aroused and humiliated. Hopefully this display would be over soon, as she had no idea how she would cope with being displayed for much longer. She began to perspire.

"Here is a jug of the aphrodisiac oil," said N'Dula, placing it on the table in the corner. "Make sure to keep her well dosed."

"I may as well begin now!" said N'Leka, gently patting Arabella's bare bottom and indicating that she should bend forward against the wall. The nude white girl wasn't expecting this, but did as she was bidden, sticking out her bottom and moving her legs apart. She blushed beet red, and her face had a panicked expression. She was going to be basted with the aphrodisiac in front of the whole square!

N'Leka moved the stool near to Arabella's bottom and sat down, lightly spanking one of the white girl's buttocks to show who was in charge. She put her hand in the jar and pulled out a glob of the sticky goo, which she smeared around the now humbled aristocrat's' pussy. The nude girl gasped and closed her eyes as the fires started between her thighs. She started to writhe as N'Leka's fingers slid in and out of her pussy.

A crowd started to gather in the square.

This was further humiliation for the bare slave girl, which made her even more excited. Arabella's hips gyrated more rapidly, and her breathing became quicker.

She felt another slap on her buttock, and the fingers suddenly withdrew. She had been cheated of her orgasm.

"Stand up and try to stay still, you naughty slave girl," said N'Dula.

Arabella stood and put her hands behind her head again. She could see the crowd outside and realised her naked body had provided a delightful show to the entire square. Luckily, she would soon be able to put on her smock, now that her depravity had been demonstrated.

While the white slave girl was being inspected and basted, N'Dula fretted about Arabella's ability to keep up her cover. Would the stallholders not be curious about a white girl slaving in the market area? How could she make sure that none of the traders became suspicious?

How would her position as a common slave be further underlined so that nobody would raise questions?

Suddenly, she had an inspiration! N'Dula now knew how to make sure that nobody questioned whether Arabella knew her place.

Yes, this was going to play out differently to what the white slave girl was expecting.

"She won't be needing this," said N'Dula, picking up Arabella's smock. "I'll take it back with me.

Once again, things were getting out of control at N'Dula's whim. The nude white girl was panicking inside, and yet she felt compelled to keep her smile and composure in front of the stallholders.

Arabella was left standing, nude, in the same position, while N'Dula and her friend closed off all the details of the loan of her person.

N'Dula walked off, leaving the unfortunate white girl naked, and in heat, in public. Only a well trained slave girl would walk around publicly in the bare. Arabella's owner reasoned that the traders would be more interested in ogling the nude slave than asking awkward questions.

"How often am I supposed to apply this balm?" said N'Leka, speaking to herself while holding up the bottle of aphrodisiac. "I suppose it won't do any harm to baste her every day?"

Golly gosh, thought Arabella. This was going to be the hardest task yet.

******

It was the end of the day, and the naked Arabella had to roll up the carpets that had been on display. The shock of suddenly finding herself working nude in such a crowded square, as well as having just been basted, led to her rubbing her thighs together with excitement.

The shop was now closed, and Arabella was desperate to quench the fire in her cunny.

N'Leka got into her bed in the back room of the shop and pulled back the sheet.

"In you get, slave girl," she ordered. "We're going to have some fun tonight!"

******

Arabella was on her back, with her legs spread wide.

N'Leka sat astride the white girl's face enjoying the ministrations of the naked aristocrat's tongue. She looked down on Arabella's sex, fingering the slave's pussy. After a few minutes they both arrived at their destination, N'Leka gently breathing out and smiling with her eyes closed, while the slave girl bucked and moaned loudly.

The free citizen laid back on the bed, wearing a big smile.

Arabella knew to lay back with her legs open, showing off her sex.

"Having a slave girl is certainly exciting," said N'Leka. "I should have purchased my own years ago."

I'm currently owned by an amateur, thought Lady Cornwell. She now realised there would be a good deal of humiliation while her new owner was finding her way.

"Dirty nudey girl do as told," smiled Lady Arabella, realising the importance of submission.

******

The enslaved aristocrat slept in the same bed as her owner. It was more comfortable than sleeping on a mat on the floor, but she knew that while she was there she was a plaything to use as N'Leka wished.

She woke with an urge to rut. The aphrodisiac never gave her a minute's peace.

Trying not to wake her superior, she moved her hand slowly down to her sex. Opening her eyes, she could see N'Leka, who was fast asleep.

She could feel her clitoris, and started to gently rub. The slave girl desperately tried not to move, but her body had a mind of its own, and her hips started to wriggle.

Suddenly, she felt a hand pat her bottom and grope her. N'Leka was awake.

"My filthy girl is awake, and needs attention," giggled the domina.

From a cupboard near the bed came a double ended phallus, exquisitely carved from wood. Each end bore exaggerations of every wrinkle and curve from a real penis.

"As soon as we've finished, I'll baste you again," said Arabella's Mistress. "The Market Square will enjoy another show."

Arabella opened her legs wide to allow N'Leka to insert the phallus. She could feel each bump and curve of the wooden toy as it was eased inside her. Finally, N'Leka moved around, putting her cunt near Arabella's, and started easing the cock in. As soon as she was comfortable, she commanded Lady Cornwell to move and grind her hips.

"There's a good girl," smiled N'Leka. "What a delightful way to begin the day!"

"Big thank, Mistress," beamed the nude white slave girl. "We do naughty fuck!"

Arabella closed her eyes, the submission exciting her even further. She was a naked, collared slave girl who talked like the commonest tart. She'd been lent to work, and be used, by her owner's friend. Waves of sexual excitement wafted over her, and took her to orgasm. She screamed and moaned, bucking her hips, eager to climax over and over.

******

"Would you like to try this one, madam?" said the stallholder, handing a wooden paddle to N'Leka.

Mistress N'Leka took the instrument and looked it over. She was in the local slaver's shop, choosing accessories for the management of her new toy.

The toy in question was Arabella, leaning forward against the outside of the slaver's shop with her hands against the wall. Her beautiful white bottom now had a few bruises from the different implements that had been applied to her buttocks.

The domination and submission were sending her insane. Utterly controlled. The impact from each tool was harsh, to be sure. It made her wince. But after each wallop had been applied, she knew her place as a naked punished slave, underlined by the warmth and sting across her derriere.

N'Leka lifted her arm and swung. The sound of wood against bare maiden flesh was immediately followed by a sharp yelp.

"I very much like the sound that both the paddle and my slave make when this is used," said N'Leka. "I'll take it."

She held the paddle near Lady Arabella's face so she could see the utensil that would be putting her in her place.

"You will refer to this as The Walloper," said the black Mistress.

"Yes, Walloper put nudey slave in place!" blurted Arabella, smiling and rubbing her buttocks. "Sore bum make girl work proper good!"

"Excellent!" said N'Leka. "Tomorrow I'll take you to the blacksmith and have you decorated."

Lady Arabella felt apprehensive. What on earth did 'decorated' refer to? Was she going to be allowed some clothes to wear?

******

Arabella hurried through the Market Square carrying a rolled up carpet over her shoulder. The naked heiress did her best to avoid bumping into free citizens. As she hesitated, she felt her bare bottom being slapped.

"Don't dither, slave girl," said the citizen who made the handprint across her buttock.

Most traders in the Market Square took it upon themselves to motivate any tardy slave girl, even if they were not the girl's owner. Time was money, and her owner would be grateful that their asset was encouraged not to hang around.

"Thank for big wallop," smiled Arabella, using the pidgin dialect that N'Dula mandated she spoke. "Slave girl run quick, deliver carpet!"

The nude English girl felt totally vulnerable, degraded and controlled. The aphrodisiac twisted this into the most erotic feeling, making her nipples raise. She felt giddy.

"You slaves are utterly filthy," said the handsome black trader, noticing her arousal. "It's a wonder you get any work done."

"Slave love good fucky," responded Arabella, winking at him and suggestively flicking her nipple with her free hand. "Girl ride trader's dingus if he like?"

The trader spun the heiress around, spanking her again to send her on her way. Lady Arabella trotted off, trying to hide both her arousal and her blushes. Behaving like the commonest field slave excited her, as well as putting her in her place.

******

The naked white slave girl hurried through the city. She had delivered the carpet, and needed to get back as soon as she could for fear of a paddling from The Walloper.

Arabella was in a state. Basted with the oil every single day, as well as being exposed in the busiest public thoroughfare. She needed to cum urgently, but where could she go to give herself relief?

As she looked around, the naked heiress saw Alexandra walking through the Market Place, still in the buff. She winked and smiled at Arabella.

"Nudey slave," said the aristocrat, in her practised pidgin. "White girl show off pussy."

Alexandra came close and hugged her.

"How are you coping, sweet thing?" whispered Alexandra. "Are you au naturel all the time now?"

"As naked as Eve," replied Lady Arabella, stretching and showing iff her nude figure. "All day, every day!"

Alexandra cupped Arabella's breast, then leaned forward and kissed her.

"Let's find a quiet alleyway," said Alexandra.

Arabella giggled.

******

The two naked slave girls ran from the alleyway, dripping with water. They had fingered each other ferociously for several minutes, before one of the local Natawean women threw a bucket of water over them.

Arabella flushed bright red from embarrassment. She was an aristocrat, a Lady of the Manor, but had just been doused with water as though they were a pair of dogs caught rutting in the street.

"Slaves get no privacy," laughed Alexandra. "But the dare of finding somewhere to fuck makes it more exciting, don't you think?"

******

Lady Arabella had now been 'decorated'.

N'Leka had woken her up early, and the day started with energetic rutting.

Then, as dawn rose over the city, N'Leka marched her naked slave girl to the blacksmith.

Application of the decorations had been rapid. Arabella was strapped down on a bench, spreadeagled, and given a rag to bite down on. Due to the skill of the blacksmith, it took no longer than a couple of minutes.

A curved bar went through the fleshy hood above the nude slave girl's clitoris. This bar curved round almost in a full arc, ending with tiny circular balls at each end, nudging up against the poor girl's clitoris. This was known as the 'Triangle' by local slavers. Inside each tiny ball were even smaller metal bearings. The result was that whenever the slave moved, vibrations from the movement of the bearings would be transmitted to the poor girl's nubbin.

Lady Cornwell's raised nipples were now pierced with rings to give them an exotic, sensual appearance. Her tongue was also pierced with a small stud to improve her ability to perform cunnilingus.

Staying still was the only way to get relief from her new 'decorations'.

As she got up from the bench and moved, the vibration from her movements stimulated the most intimate part of her person. Wave after wave of desire overtook her as she was marched back to the shop, and her hips visibly trembled as she walked. The vibrations from the Triangle stimulated her with each step, and her nipples started to raise.

"Slave girl work proper hard!" exclaimed Arabella, trying to stop herself from wiggling her thighs. "Girl horny for fucky with Mistress!"

******

That night, N'Leka rutted with her ever more compliant slave girl. Arabella moaned and shrieked each time she was allowed to orgasm. They fucked until they both fell asleep from exhaustion.

******

N'Leka decided to tease Arabella further, and marched her nude slave girl to the auctions to watch new arrivals being bid upon. The naked aristocrat had an arduous journey, each step stimulating her further as the tiny bearings in the Triangle performed their magic on her clitoris. As she walked, she daydreamed about fucking Alexandra again. She wanted to masturbate, but saw that her domina held The Walloper in her hand. She tried calculating whether she would have time to bring herself to release before N'Leka saw and corrected her, realising that all she would achieve would be a pair of bruised bum cheeks.

The naked white girl was pleased to be able to stand still and have a tiny bit of relief from the piercing, but the sight of women being put on the block and flaunting themselves to purchasers made her wet. Arabella fantasised about being made to stand there, naked, while the auctioneer invited bids.

"I have to purchase my own girl," said N'Leka. "But I'm quite choosy about which one to buy, and am enjoying you quite a lot, my little love slave."

Lady Arabella knew to stay silent. She was perspiring. Several free citizens standing nearby were watching her, a white girl, standing naked. They noticed her nipples were raised, and saw her wiggle her hips with excitement. It was clear that the caucasian girl knew her place as a slave, and was enjoying it. She blushed.

There was a large cage, where all of the girls for sale stood in their smocks, waiting for their turn on the block. As they were brought up, the girl would drop her smock and stand stark naked with her hands by her sides. The auctioneer would shout, and bids would be made by the attendees raising their hands.

The girls were quite beautiful, and Arabella relished seeing them removing their garments, so that they were as naked as she was. As the auctioneer banged his gavel, the girl would put the smock back on and be led down to her new owner. This seemed unfair, as the unfortunate Lady Cornwell was compelled to slave in her skin.

To Arabella's surprise, a blonde white woman stepped onto the block.

She was dumbfounded when she recognised the slave girl being sold. It was another of her schoolfriends, Lucinda Bessels-Leigh! Arabella wondered if her entire school year would eventually end up naked on the auction block!

12