Arabella Saves the World Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her face showed that she was resigned to her fate. The assistant barked at her, and she dropped her clothing, standing naked in front of the crowd.

She blushed, but didn't make any effort to cover herself with her hands. Did she have an exhibitionist streak? Was that a smile Arabella could see on her face?

Lucinda seemed to flaunt her full breasts, and she was a sight to behold. Slim, but with a fabulous bottom, which she revealed to all as she turned around. Long blonde hair, and blue eyes.

As the auction began, many hands went up to bid, and the process went on for longer than for all of the other slaves, until a high price was reached. All this time, the white slave girl walked around the stage, exhibiting her charms.

Finally, she was given her garments back, which she put over her shoulder rather than putting them back on, and walked down to be greeted by her new owner. She looked like she was delighting in her nudity, and didn't want it to end.

"Gosh, she looks like a naughty girl, don't you think?" said N'Leka.

"White girl show nice big titties!" replied Arabella in the mandated dialect. Speaking in the pidgin she had been taught underlined her status further, and made her want to touch herself.

******

"How has the girl performed?" asked N'Dula, visiting the market to make sure that her slave girl was providing satisfaction. This would also be the opportunity to find out what Arabella had discovered about the goings on in the market square.

"She's as hot as a monkey's bum in the bedroom," laughed N'Leka. "Totally rampant!"

Arabella stood naked, with her piercings, trying to stay still, as she was discussed. The piercings, and the Natawe oil, allowed no relief from the pressing urge to find release.

"That is good to hear," said N'Dula, winking at the white aristocrat. "And she works hard?"

"Absolutely. Runs around showing off her knockers, all around the city, while delivering carpets to my customers. And I had her decorated as well, I hope you don't mind?"

N'Dula looked again at the slave girl. Had N'Leka managed to make Arabella blush even more?

"There's just one thing," said N'Leka. "She sometimes comes back dripping wet, as though she's had a bucket of water thrown over her. I think she may be rutting with other slaves on the way back from her deliveries, and thus being doused by angry residents. A trivial thing, but you wanted to know how your asset is performing."

"Thank you," replied N'Dula. "She needs to know the consequences for her actions."

N'Dula marched forward and grabbed the naked Lady Cornwell by her hair. She then marched the unfortunate slave girl, dragging her by her tresses like a very naughty child, off to be punished. She picked up the Walloper as she walked. This was the opportunity to surreptitiously find what Arabella had discovered about the goings on in the marketplace.

"What have you found about the gun shipments," said N'Dula, dragging Arabella along to the centre of the Market Square. "I hope you've kept your eyes peeled."

N'Dula ordered the nude white slave girl to lean against a wall, and to push her backside out, ready for correction.

"I've noticed a lot of crates being moved in and out of the building at the end of the Market Square," whispered Arabella, careful not to blow her cover.

There was a loud whack as wood came harshly into contact with maiden flesh. Lady Cornwell yelped. The aphrodisiac, combined with the piercings around her sex, were making it hard for Arabella to concentrate. The Walloper immediately focussed her.

"Which building?" asked N'Dula, readying to strike for a second time.

Whack! Arabella yelped again.

"The big orange stone building at the end," replied Arabella, gasping for breath. "It has a balcony and a big blue door."

******

Six strokes later, Lady Arabella had conveyed all the information to N'Dula, and was now standing straight, rubbing her bare bottom.

"How is my very excitable and exposed slave settling into her current assignment?" asked N'Dula. "You're getting the oil every day now, and those piercings aren't helping much, are they?"

"Since the Triangle was fitted to me, I've been in a sexual trance," said the bare white girl.

"Decorated slaves have been all the rage the last few months," laughed N'Dula. "It's the height of fashion, you lucky girl!"

"It's hard to convey the sensuality of my predicament," replied Arabella in her posh, plummy Cotswold voice. "I'm starting to feel totally liberated as a slave. My previous deportment and position in society seem a long way away"

The nude girl continued massaging her reddened buttocks as they walked back to the carpet shop.

"I am without my clothing, my identity, or my accent," continued Arabella. "I'm nothing more than a piece of naked, quivering flesh, longing to be used, eager to serve. My bare bottom is paddled at my Mistress's pleasure. As I walk through town, I show myself, cavorting in my skin as though I am a stranger to modesty, nothing but a bare slave."

"Do you think you'll be able to cope for the rest of your time in the market?"

"As long as I get to orgasm, I'm as happy as a pig in shit," said Lady Arabella, laughing. "There's another slave girl in the Market Quarter, Alexandra, who is also compelled to walk around in the nude, thanks to you putting her on the auction block. When we see each other, we can't resist the urge to rut like shameless, naked animals."

N'Dula laughed. Arabella was gradually discovering how many of her peers were now collared.

"Where is that modest, aristocratic, well brought up young lady that I went to school with?"

"She's back in England somewhere," giggled the bare white girl, wriggling her hips with excitement as she walked. The paddling had focussed her mind while the correction was taking place, but the sting in her buttocks and the sense of submission was now making her hungry again for any form of coitus.

"The other day, we were caught rutting in the middle of the street," beamed Arabella.

"I never thought you would surprise me, but you definitely have today," replied her black Mistress. "Carry on, I'm all ears!"

"We thought we'd be able to hide behind a wagon that was parked in the Market Square," said the enslaved aristocrat. "Alexandra dragged me by the hair, pushed me down and I quickly lost control as she went down on my pussy. I was away with the fairies, and she was well occupied with her tongue, as the owner of the wagon got on board and pulled the reins. A second later it pulled off, leaving us giving a show to the crowd!"

"That must have put you in your place," smiled N'Dula.

"To be honest, we were so carried away we didn't notice, until a stall holder threw a bucket of water over us!" laughed the naked slave girl. "Alexandra's owner grabbed us by the hair and marched us dripping wet back to a nearby wall in the Market Square. She made us bend over against the wall so the general public could see the two errant, naked slave girls being spanked."

"You seem to be handling the situation most admirably," said N'Dula. "Write all of this down in a letter when you get back to my villa, so I can post it to Shirley. She'll be keen to keep up with news of your holiday adventures!"

Lady Arabella continued to rub her naked, red bottom. The sting of the paddle was starting to abate.

"By the way," said N'Dula. "You're going on the auction block tomorrow."

12