All Comments on 'Arabella'

by littlejenni1985

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good Story

A good story with substantial content, unlike many of the "whan-bam-thankyou-maam" escapades. It was nice to see a build up to the likely ending. Sort of like revisiting "Hoss" Cartwright but with a scar.

hoppymanhoppymanabout 18 years ago
enjoyable

A good story. A nice buildup of the charactors and plot. Thank you for writting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
good job

I liked it very much. Thought you did a good job.

CWCWabout 18 years ago
very well constructed

throughly enjoyed this first submission. characters were introduced with a decent amount of description, the time frame is a good choice, and the "old west" is an excellent location.

very well done. hope to see many more of this quality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Very, very well thought out

Very, very well thought out, look forward to more of your writtings. Great story

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
Wonderful Romance of the old west.

Your writing was very good. Your storyline was excellent. I felt like I could see the things Jim was describing in my minds eye. Your sex scene was good. It was all just done so well. I do love a good romance and the old west is a great place to start.

I do look forward to your next submission.

Thank you for the wonderful entertainment.

TLeeTLeeabout 18 years ago
Thank you

I enjoyed your western story very much. I hope you have more chapters in your mind. I do have one gripe: Big Jim fought for the wrong side in the war. Except for being a Yank he is a good man and Belle is a lady to be valued and respected. Kind of like Miss Kitty.

David48David48over 17 years ago
The war of northern aggression

Yeah me too! Damn yankees have all the luck. Win the war, get the girl, take the World Series...Seriously, great story. Sweet and very sexy. Good show...

jaybird8100jaybird8100over 10 years ago
A great story, could be a series, really loved it!

What a well written story, lots of human interest and just enough sex to be spicy, I can see this writing easily in a gentleman's magazine. Keep writing more, you are talented and your words flow wonderfully!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Do your research. Morgan horses are actually smaller than most full size horse breeds.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous