All Comments on 'Arabian Bromance Ch. 01'

by bjmichaels

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Very hott submissive story

Very hott submissive story well written too

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Yes, Sahib!

My dream! And so well written! I am a MWM American and I long to be the girlfriend of a strong Arab man!

JoyStick56JoyStick56almost 9 years ago
wounderful. want more!!!

Great writing and story. More more more....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Retribution is warranted

It is one thing when a person has desires which are only realized through subjugation, but ongoing rape is not the same thing at all, which is what I see here. Personally I think rape is wrong, and should not be promulgated in any fashion. While I can appreciate fantasy, I find this story very unhealthy from that aspect, and I would like Sahib, and his handlers, to experience retribution, preferably in front of their victims, for their criminal behavior.

Benzguy280Benzguy280over 7 years ago
Hot!!

Hot erotic story, well written. It got me hot and horny wanting some hot Arab cock! Could see myself in that cell and that big hot Arab using me

hottight14uhottight14ualmost 7 years ago
Gay submission of white boys.....

There is a delicious flavour to this story that makes most of the sex taking place rely on the use of some sort of subversion or force.......I can tell you that Arabian men are very dominant and sexually aggressive and would rape a young white ass without even batting an eye........fortunately I met an older Arab while on holiday and we had a very intense affair......or I should say.....I was his little fuck slut for most of my time there......

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Beware what you wish for

One night I was out in the North of England, trying to hook up with someone whose cock needed sucking, or warming up in my pussy. I've dressed for many years and was in an old loop of the original road used as a layby, at around dusk. I was sat in my car wearing black, fuck me spikes, stockings, suspender belt, bra and G-string, which let my balls hang on either side, with a long, semi transparent T-shirt, belted as an improvised dress. The belt gave me a waist but if I stood up in the outfit the "hem" would show off all my equipment and my enema'd, lubricated Pussy in my fat bubble butt. It was next to a main road, with a copse of trees fifty yards ahead in the gap between layby and road, which was just grass where I was parked to be in sight of the traffic . I had been using my emergency flashers, open doors, interior lights etc. to show that I was looking for company. Eventually a large Merc drew up by the far end of the copse about a hundred yards in front of me. as it passed my car I could see an aggressive, Arab looking man driving with Habib dressed women in the back. When he stopped he flashed his own emergency lights, so I slowly drove up behind him until we were both screened from the road by the trees, and flashed again. He got out and walked back to my car and opened my door. "Ah!" He said, "A white faggot!! Come with me" and taking my arm he pulled me out of my car and took me into the copse. He pulled out his, very large, cock and pushed me to my knees "SUCK" I took him into my mouth and he grabbed both sides of my head and began roughly skull fucking me. He shouted in Arabic (I assume) to his car and one of his females got on the phone, He was still raping my face when two more mercs pulled up and sealed of the layby, then a couple more Arabs came over, one took over fucking my face while the first guy, lifted up my hips and rammed his cock into my pussy and started to ride me hard. While I didn't like their attitude, they WERE giving me what I had come out for. Between these guys and what I assume was a number of body guards or retainers, I was spitroast pretty much continuously for over an hour. When they had finished the first guy flashed a Diplomatic Passport to me and said "if you complain nothing will be done about it". He then dropped a bundle of twenty pound notes on my cum splattered body "to renew your clothing" and they drove off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Oh for an Arab Master lke this

Fantastic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Boring

"manly Arab cock" repeated 39 times?

davarmdavarm7 months ago

I'm with hotlight here, being with Arab men over a long period. I'm bi, so no sexual relationship developed with many of my Saudi, and Kuwait friends, despite drinking together and getting out in the desert a lot. The implication with these guys is they are there if you want to try them out, though as hotlight says, there is no mistaking their natural dominance . Part of not being sexual is that very fact. However, the point of writing here is to highlight the relationships i had first with a gay room-mate who seduced me one time-got me drunk and tried to get inside me, but as he was a bottom basically, no success! S, having taxied me with his various drivers to see him several time. he even allowed me to use his address to send some suits to, though he knicked a nice jacket for himself :)lim in Kuwait was my first . Thsi polite gentleman convince me he had no sexual interest after 10 months or so. His taxi company was doing well, he had little to do, esp. late at night and his personal relationship with me seemed very close. \then came the bombshell after he dropped my girlfriend at our fla,t and phoned me to say he would send the taxi to me as well. I accepted on a hot night but was surprised to see myself arriving at his beach villa around 2 am. Entering the compound, he saw me and embraced as he took me to the sea. Expressing surprise at how neat his accommodation was he simply said, "Swim, swim," as he submerged to a sitting position in his usual dishdasha! I obliged by stripping to my briefs and demonstrating my love of the warm sea, as I'd often told him about my snorkelling. After watching a while he simply strode over to my prone body and reached beneath me. The surprise was unique, never before had an Arab man performed such a act on me, tho' I had been warned and in fact told directly that women and men in my company had been groped and even taken on "holidays." His surprise suited him well as I would probably have refused any outrright approach. With his hand on my balls though and his thighs straddling me from above , my cock stood straight to attention. His grin was broader than the Gulf as he lifted me and enquired, "You want your anus tickled, Dave?" I honestly didn't, especially considering what Arab men do to white blond guys ( I'm mousy, really) My goose was cooked after a few whiskies, which he had occasionally shared with me before, and I slept with him that night and went to a camel race the next day. His plan was to show a white boyfriend to his friends there, but more on that if I write the whole story of my Arab gentlemen. Thanks for the reminder, guys. Pleased to write all this, hoping it's not too lengthy. the details are quite erotic, believe me---.

davarmdavarm4 months ago

nobody else met similar guys--- I have!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous