All Comments on 'Arabian Nights Ch. 01'

by ruetheben

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Brilliant

You are an extremely talented author and I am so pleased you’ve started a new story. I’m already so invested in these characters and can’t wait to ready more. Thank you for another wonderful first chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

I loved this read! Had me filled with lust just reading it. Can’t wait for next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This is a great script!

This a very good story!

Please post more. It should be on screen. When is the next installment?

LustyBusty10LustyBusty10over 4 years ago
Looking Forward To More!

Awesome, you written another story I can sink my teeth into and it is off to a great start. Mmm..., got to love the friend to lover trope. I will wait patiently for more.

thealphamalethealphamaleover 4 years ago

This was so good. Really liking all of the characters so far. Can’t wait to read more.

Laura1234Laura1234over 4 years ago
Excellent place to stop...

Leaves me very invested in reading the next chapter !

Excellent writing as usual.

Thanks for entertaining us - and letting us into your imaginary world

RobJasperRobJasperover 4 years ago
OMG you must write more!

Such a lovely, sensual, lusty, hot and sexy story….you must write more! Thanks for getting me dripping wet….:)

tim23832tim23832over 4 years ago

I'm so glad you brought this over to literotica! Can't wait for the next few chapters. Have you written more?

DV19DV19over 4 years ago
Excellent!!

Great writing! Character development is incredible.

The story is like glue in a vacuum: it sucks you in, and won't let go!!

Definitely looking forward to additional chapters.

DV19

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story, waiting for the next chapter!

This is really well written and I’m enjoying the character development. Hope more is on its way soon.

uniliveuniliveover 4 years ago
A great story!

Reading this first chapter made me think of the story I've written in so many ways ... just much better written! it's definitely my type of story, loved the characters' development, great dialogues, it was super entertaining to read. I could tell where this was going from the beginning and was looking forward to it so now I'll off to chapter 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love this whole story

I’m really loving this story. So happy you posted Chap 5 - was wondering if it was finished. You are a really good writer. The characterisation is great. I’d buy a book by you.

kaitsloukaitsloualmost 4 years ago
Lovely

Actually, from all the chapters, this is my favourite. You do a beautiful job catching all the confusion and mixed emotions, mixed with the relationship of being so close to start with.

missfritziritzmissfritziritzalmost 4 years ago
great writing

i love your writing. you write really well. keep it up. i look forward to reading more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It ended WAY too soon!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This series featuring Zane and Khalid is one of the best around -- insanely erotic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous