Arabian Nights Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that, Sheherazade moved on to the bed with Sultan and caressed his legs, his thighs, and then his chest. She kissed his feet and kept kissing until she had reached his chest and then moved to his lips.

Sultan took her lips and gave her a deep kiss. His kiss was sloppy and urgent. Sheherazade, at first, let him rush and then slowly tactfully slowed his kisses and let him enter her mouth with his tongue. She slowly kissed and played with his tongue and then sucked on it in her mouth. The sharp contract, in his urgency and her calm, slowed their kisses into mellowed lovemaking with their mouths.

After many minutes of kissing and making out, Sheherazade said, "O great Sultan, I might have to touch, kiss, lick you at times, so I can demonstrate parts of the story I tell you."

Sultan would have wanted to say, 'Please stick to demonstrating with hands, your lips, and your body,' had he known what was coming for him. But he said, "you have my permission to tell me the story in the manner you think it should be told."

Sheherazade happily bowed her head and took his lips one more time for a bunch of long tongue kisses. She didn't leave his mouth until they were both gasping for air.

Sheherazade pulled back a little. Sultan took a relaxed posture, laying on his side and resting his head on his palm with his elbow on the bed. Sheherazade rested her head on his stomach, and her hand caressed his chest luxuriantly. Her smooth palms had this calming feel that Sultan wanted her to continue doing it all night long.

Sheherazade started her story and said, "O great Sultan, my story is of a young man named Alladin..."

-----

Alladin

Sheherazade caressed Sultan on his chest slowly as she started her story.

A young man, Alladin lives with his mother. He was a small-time scrap dealer. He traded in metal scrap and resale of old utensils, tin, and such. His father passed away a few years back, and he took up the mantle to handle the small business. They are a small family and happy and content.

Amongst items that he thinks need cleaning up, Alladin discovered a lamp in the attic. An old brass lamp that looked finely crafted and antique. Intrigued, Alladin tries to brush it off to see the carvings on the lamp.

After getting dusted off, the lamp did look exceptional and old. Alladin couldn't make out the inscriptions on it still. He used a decent rag to rub it nicely.

What first felt like dust coming off of it, was in fact, smoke. The grey and black smoke started to compound into a shape. Upon seeing this, Alladin was shocked. He had never seen anything of the sort.

Alladin kept the lamp down on the table and stepped back, not aware of what should be done.

The smoke from the lamp formed a shape of a beautiful maiden. A young lady, no more than his own age.

Alladin could not believe his eyes. He had never seen anyone so beautiful. The magic that got her to appear before him was confounding. She wore a tiny silk blouse that shone her breasts and thin ballooned trousers that went until her ankles. Her waist was bare and her navel inviting. Her neck was slender, and her face charismatic. She glowed like a moon.

On cue, Dinarzade stepped in. She looked just as beautiful as Sheherazade but was nubile eighteen years old. Her dress every bit as Sheherazade had explained for Jinni.

Trying to acclimatize to the new environs, she looked around. Someone who transcends time, space, and era, it did not take her long to place herself.

"O, Master. Having rubbed the lamp, you have summoned me. I am Jinni. I can grant three of your wishes to be fulfilled."

Alladin was stunned and mesmerized. His mind was numb. He could not think of anything instantly to say.

"O, Master. I am Jinni, and I can fulfill any of your three wishes, no matter what. You can ask me anything of material value and anything that you can think of. There is no rush. You can think about it at ease." Jinni said calmly.

Unclear of what was happening, Alladin tried to test the Jinni out.

"Are you really going to be able to fulfill my wishes? No matter what I ask for?" He asked in disbelief.

She smiled and nodded, "yes, O Master, All you have to do is say, 'Jinni, I wish for you to... and then you can say whatever your heart desires."

Well, the no-brainer was already in front of him. Having seen his family struggle for work and money, he decided the very first thing to ask was, "'Jinni, I wish for you to give my family immense wealth, money, riches, and the best clothes, that we would never fall short in this life or the next."

Jinni smiled. She had her first task, and all she had to do was wave her hand.

Within seconds, Alladin's house turned into a magnificent mansion. His clothes changed to fanciest linen. His room was bedecked with elegant furnishings. To reconfirm he was not dreaming, he pinched himself. He wasn't.

He ran around the house, leaving Jinni behind to check on his mother. He rushed from room to room and found her in the courtyard. His mother was wearing the finest clothes he had ever seen on a woman. For a moment he could not recognize her. She looked clean, beautiful, very fair, and had many jewels on her.

It was as if she knew nothing of their past penury, she welcomed him in her arms, asking, "What is the matter, Alladin? Why are you running around like this?"

"O, Ammi. How lovely you look, how beautiful. I am so happy to see you. I am so glad that you are here with me enjoying our fortune." He hugged her hard and kissed her cheeks a hundred times. Thanking God, he shouted, "O great god, my Allah, I thank thee for this great fortune. I thank thee for everything."

His mother was confused and did not understand what had come unto Alladin. Why was he acting strange?

He remembered that he had left Jinni alone, upstairs. He rushed back and said, "Ammi, I will come back in a minute."

His mother laughed at his childish exuberance.

Alladin rushed back into his room and found Jinni waiting, smiling. She strolled around in the room, relaxed.

Upon seeing Alladin, she said, "O Master. I thought you had forgotten about me. You rushed out in such a hurry I could not explain. Apart from this mansion, and the estate that you see outside, you have stables full of horses, camels, cows, and donkeys. You have workers to tend to your every need. You have fields that are plowed by a hundred farmhands. And above all, for gold coins, all you have to do is put your hand in your pocket and think of how many gold coins you need, and your hands will be full of as many coins."

Alladin happily tested it. He put his hand in the pocket and thought of needing a gold coin. Jinni looked on, smiling. Alladin pulled his hand out of the pocket, and there was indeed one shining gold coin in his hand. Amazed, he did it again and thought of two gold coins this time. Same result. His hand came out with two gleaming gold coins in hand. He laughed and jumped happily. Jinni looked on, smiling.

He didn't know what to ask Jinni. She came forward with some help, "I assumed that with the newfound wealth there would be lots of questions, doubts, and aspersions about its source, so I have arranged it in a manner that no one shall know your past. Everyone around you would believe that you have forever been wealthy and a rich gentleman of pedigree."

He was most pleased. He nodded smiling. He liked the idea. He thought, 'Oh, that was the reason Ammi was acting normal despite being in these riches suddenly.'

"I hope you are satisfied with me for the first wish, O Master," Jinni broke his reverie.

"Yes indeed. I am delighted. I cannot believe my luck." Alladin said to Jinni.

Jinni nodded and smiled. Then she asked him, "What, o Master, is your next wish?"

Alladin thought about it, and then he thought hard. He could not think of anything that he wanted. 'When bestowed with such riches, what more could a man want?' He thought.

He requested Jinni, "May I please think about it and tell you later. You see I cannot think of something that I want immediately."

Jinni laughed and said, "certainly, o Master. You can take all the time you need to decide."

After saying this, they both looked at each other. The silence, after a little while, became awkward.

Realizing his confusion, Jinni replied, "O Master, I cannot leave unless your three wishes have been fulfilled."

"That means I have to tell you now?" He acted surprised.

"No, No. O Master, you can take all the time you want. It's just that I cannot go and disappear unless your three wishes have been fulfilled. I will hang around." Jinni replied.

Somewhat troubled, Alladin moved back downstairs. How could he question the logic of someone who is granting his wishes?

As he climbed down the stairs, Jinni a few steps behind; he tried to think of some way to introduce Jinni to his mother. He was trying to come up with some reasonable excuse to explain to his mother, this beautiful young girl, a nymph-like figure with creamy smooth skin and moon-like glow.

As he stepped down from the last stair, Alladin saw his mother come towards him. He wondered, 'Is this my mother for real? My Ammi?' She looked exactly like he had known her all his life. But at that moment she appeared like a beautiful mature woman. Her face radiant like an angel's, her bare shoulders and her thin arms were like carved in marble, her breasts rose from her chest as if delicious mountains of fluffy clouds only half covered by her blouse. Her waist curved in and then out towards her hips on which she wore a skirt that reached her ankles. Lower below, her anklets of silver complimented her thin legs.

'Ammi looks like a angel,' he thought. Did I always have this angel as my mother?

Sheherazade stepped off from the bed. She slowly turned around, got Sultan a refill of a glass of his wine. Sultan looked at her mesmerized and heard her talk of Alladin's mother.

"Oh, there you are. You rushed in such haste I was worried. Is everything all right?" Ammi asked.

Without really responding to her question, his mind zooming in various directions, he said, "yes Ammi, I am fine. This here is Jinni..." he waved his hand towards Jinni as if introducing the women.

"O Master, Pardon me. But other than you, no one can see or hear me." Jinni said politely.

Alladin wondered whether he should be delighted or disappointed. His mother, though, was worried, even more, seeing her son hallucinating in broad daylight.

His Ammi said, "come here, Alladin. Come here, my darling son. It seems that you have been in the sun for too long. You need to rest for a bit."

She shouted instructions to a servant standing nearby. She held Alladin's hand and made him sit. She sat next to him and pulled his head in her lap and caressed his forehead and his hair. She picked a piece of cloth and dabbed his cheeks and his neck for cleaning beads of sweat. She was truly worried for him.

Alladin, on the other hand, was in a stupor. So many things were happening to him. He was unbelievably rich. He had a large estate with every luxury that he could imagine. Even though it felt like a dream, it was all real. His mother, on whose lap he lay, was a gorgeous woman, radiating with energy that he was struggling to understand. He felt his loins energized. Jinni, another supremely beautiful girl was sitting in front of him, smiling pleasantly.

His mother slowly gave him some sherbet, and he slowly came to, sat up, and hugged his mother.

Over the rest of the day, he started to get comfortable with the surrounding, confident with himself, and also with having Jinni around.

He asked Jinni a hundred questions about her and the wishes.

Jinni answered all his questions patiently as they strolled the lovely garden together. Rows of flowers blossomed that smelled lovely as they walked together.

His mother and a few of his staff saw him walking in the garden alone. Since they could not see Jinni, he appeared to be talking to himself. A smart, knowledgeable man walking in the garden, talking to himself was most disturbing for them all, most importantly for his mother.

Jinni told him, "I am four thousand years old." "I am not a fairy." "No, the lamp is not my home." "The lamp is merely symbolic of who would get his wishes fulfilled." "Yes, there is a higher-order who chooses who should get his wishes fulfilled." "Yes, You, Alladin, have been chosen because of your deeds in this life and previous." "No, I cannot change the number of wishes." "Yes, there are things I too cannot do. Like, I cannot change the free will of a person, even if you wish for it."

Dinarzade walked around the room slowly, letting Sultan eye her hungrily.

Their discussion lasted hours. Alladin's mother was worried, and a local hakeem was summoned.

Alladin smiled at his mother and the hakim, telling them both, "Please don't be worried. I am not sick or anything."

Hakeem, on the other hand, knowing Alladin was an important man assumed no precaution was unimportant for his wellbeing.

The hakeem checked Alladin's pulse, found it to be higher than normal. He felt Alladin's forehead and found it to be warm. He announced, 'it was indeed a heatstroke. Alladin should rest for a day.' The hallucinations and talking to himself were part of the same ailment, and they must be addressed by his prescriptions. He must not be left alone.

Indulgently, Alladin smiled and allowed hakeem to blurt whatever he wanted. Looking towards Jinni, he smiled. Seeing him do that, both his mother and hakeem shook their heads, worried.

Hakeem increased the dosage and handed it to Alladin's mother, and whispered his instructions to her. He offered his salaam and left, wishing him, "get well soon, sir."

Appreciating the drama around his health, he begged Jinni to please wait in his room until the whole thing settles down. He said, "If you are around, I will end up talking to you, and they will feel I have gone mad. Most importantly, my Ammi."

Jinni nodded.

Alladin's mother fed him a healthy meal, spread on their large table. She didn't let him out of sight for a moment and then accompanied him into her room.

Sheherazade picked up a bunch of grapes from the fruit tray. She plucked one with her teeth and held it on her lips. Then she descended on Sultan's lips and fed him the grape.

All evening Alladin had this enigmatic smile on his face. He was just relishing the feel, the warmth, and the love he was getting from his mother. He felt like a child and felt invigorated like an adult at the same time. He felt spoilt, and he felt pampered. He liked his mother's care.

Sheherazade plucked another grape in her lips and delivered it into Sultan's lips, leaving his mouth only when the grape was inside his.

Back in his room, his mother gave Alladin the medicine that hakeem had given her. The sedative-hypnotics potion was to help put his mind to rest and to let him sleep.

Sheherazade pulled her finger under Sultan's wine cup for effect.

Alladin laid back, and his mother joined him in bed. Alladin embraced his mother. She fell back smiling, happy that he was feeling the need to be held, to rest.

Sheherazade laid on the bed next to Sultan and pulled his head into her bosom as she told him what Alladin's mother did to him.

Alladin pulled her into his arms and kissed her cheeks, and said, "Ammi, I love you. I love you, Ammi." His voice lilting somewhat.

Sultan getting the drift, kissed Sheherazade on her cheeks. She smiled at the fact that he was participating.

She felt the medicine was taking effect and slowly made him remove his shirt.

In his buzzed mind, he took that as a signal of sexual initiative that she was taking. In his foggy mind, here in his arms lay a beautiful stunning woman, who he loved and adored.

He moved forward and pulled her band of a blouse down, revealing the lovely pillows filled with warmth waiting for him to get buried in.

Sultan removed Sheherazade's blouse from the top, revealing her breasts.

He sank his face into her bosom. He tried to remember who it was. Was it his mother? His mind sent back some foggy signals in return, confirming it was indeed his mother.

Sultan sank his lips onto Sheherazade's breasts.

He repeated, "o Ammi, My Ammi, I Love you. I love you so much." And then he reattached himself to her breasts.

His mother was shocked at what was going on. On the one hand, she was worried for her son, and on the other hand, he was taking too much liberty than he should. But she was genuinely worried for him and assumed he would sleep off any minute now. She caressed the back of his head as he sucked her breast and licked her nipple.

Sultan had latched onto Sheherazade's nipple. Sheherazade continued her story, even as she caressed his head and pulled him in.

Alladin went on and on until she, too, got aroused and got pulled in his passion.

Alladin pulled his face down to her stomach, licking his way down, and pulled on her skirt. She was bare under her skirt.

Sultan felt compelled to follow suit. He, too, sank lower towards Sheherazade's pussy. Initially, he was tentative but her encouragement and her story inspired him to go on licking and sucking her pussy.

His face found her pussy and immediately started licking, sucking, and pulling on her pussylips.

His mother went ballistic. She had never experienced anything like this before. Her hands went behind Alladin's head and pulled him in; she pulled him hard.

The medicinal potion seemed to have started taking effect on Alladin, but nothing in comparison to the overwhelming lust that he felt at the moment.

Alladin sucked and licked her pussy for long.

Sultan continued to suck Sheherazade's pussy. It was a first for him. He had never experienced anything like it.

He, who thought he had seen the world, had never sucked a woman before. 'This is heavenly,' he thought.

She started climaxing as she had never before. Her hands by the end of it, grasping his hair tight in her fists and pulling him as hard as she could to go in.

She wailed a loud orgasm. She never knew she had it in her to shout as much, "AAAAAAANNNNGHHHH."

When Sheherazade was genuinely climaxed and could not speak her part, Dinarzade took over and carried on with the story.

Alladin pulled his head out only after he had cleaned every drop of nectar that came out of his mother. Consumed in passion, he rose up, hastily shucked his trouser, and wobbled in between his Ammi's legs.

Sultan emulated everything Dinarzade was saying.

Alladin's mother was in a haze of lust herself. As he bent forward, she opened her arms for him to fall in. Alladin planted his naked body on hers, and they kissed passionately. He took her lips with his and plotted a hundred sloppy kisses on her.

She roamed her hands behind his back. His cock poked her pussy mound and got coated with layers of his saliva and her juice.

The hardened cock between them was irritating their oral lovemaking. So Alladin did the next best thing. He took hold of his cock and aimed it inside her pussy. He sank into her pussy with much effort, but the slide inside was so overwhelmingly pleasant that he forgot that he had to make love to her mouth too.

Alladin went deep inside her pussy. He, on impulse, felt the need to re-live that experience. He pulled out of her pussy almost completely and started to go back in.

Slowly, this time. All his senses came alive. He felt excited. He repeated this over and over again, pulling out and going back in his mother's pussy.

The effect it was having on her was even more astonishing. Under him, lay his mother, writhing in pleasure. She tried to hold his head, his neck, his back, and pulled him.

The frantic movement between them was lovely to watch.