Arabian Nights Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sultan looked at Sheherazade, and he saw reflections of his own mother in Sheherazade. She smiled at him and encouraged him.

In his frenzied thrusting, Alladin's eyes never left his mother's face. Her eyes were misty, and her eyelids half shut. Beads of sweat all over her face and her mouth open to gasp for air.

Sheherazade moaned as Dinarzade related the story to them. Sultan enacted what Dinarzade was telling them, as did Sheherazade.

Low moans and muffled groans left her throat that encouraged him to keep going. Her hands spoke volumes for what her mouth could not. She lowered her hands on his butt to suggest to him that he should come back in her pussy. With every dive back inside her pussy he felt her pull him.

With her hands lowered, on his back, he saw someone sitting on the chair next to them.

Surprised, he looked and saw Jinni waiting there, smiling back at him.

Sultan looked towards Smiling Dinarzade.

As he acknowledged her, she smiled and waved back.

In his haze, Alladin remembered he had sent her here to wait for him.

He remembered who she was.

He remembered what she could do.

In his deep pushes and pulls in his mother, Alladin told her, "Jinni, this is my mother. I love her."

Jinni nodded, smiling back at him.

Then Alladin said, "Jinni, I wish that I keep making love to this woman, my mother, my Ammi, every day. All of my life and the next."

He said it out loud. He wanted to speak it out to reassure himself that it was indeed what he was doing, that it was indeed what he wanted to continue doing. He was sure of that.

As those words left Dinarzade's lips, Sultan starts bursting inside Sheherazade. Rope after rope of his cum and his sperm blasting into Sheherazade as he imagined making love to his mother.

Jinni smiled. She had her second task, and all she had to do was wave her hand.

Alladin kept on making love to his mother until they had both passed out in each other's arms.

Jinni sat on the chair until the next morning, waiting for them to wake up.

To get Alladin to be able to make love to his mother every day, Jinni had to ensure the awkwardness between them had to go. His mother had to accept Alladin as her lover. She did just that.

Day after day, from that moment onwards, Alladin made love to this lovely woman, his mother, his Ammi. He could not think of a better life than this.

Even as Dinarzade told the story, Sheherazade dabbed beads of sweat from Sultan's forehead and licked him clean. She cleared his dick that was laced with both their juices.

Jinni shadowed him at every point. They conversed for hours, and Jinni had taught him to speak with his mind. She could understand. Just like that, she could respond, and he too could understand what she was saying.

Jinni pushed him to tell her the third wish. But Alladin could not think of anything that he wanted, and he loved having her around. He realized he could hold on to her until his third wish is complete. Even if he longed for something, he wouldn't ask her.

Just like that, a year passed by. Alladin continued to make love to his mother every day, their passion remained strong. But his proximity to Jinni made him long for her too. His love for his mother was devotion, but his fondness for Jinni was increasing.

He decided to ask Jinni his third wish.

One day, Alladin asked her, "Jinni, I wish that you grant me three more wishes. And until those three wishes have been fulfilled, you take a human form and become my wife."

Jinni laughed at that. In the hundreds of years that she had been granting wishes, she had never met someone who had looped the wishes. Alladin knew she could grant him his third wish - that was, he wanted three more wishes.

More importantly, he got her to take human form and be his wife.

Before she did that, Jinni informed Alladin, "O wise Alladin, I can do what you wish for. In fact, I would be glad. But remember, if anyone else rubs the lamp, then I shall turn from mortal into a djinn that very instant."

Alladin happily accepted the terms. He thought, 'I will hide the lamp so far deep into the earth, it shall never see the light of the day.'

Jinni smiled at his thought. She had her third task, and all she had to do was wave her hand.

Moments later, Alladin was looking at the princess that Jinni had become. Every feature of her was magnetic, every part of her inviting.

Sheherazade took over the story for the Sultan, as Dinarzade got up and, slowly, stepped closer towards them.

Jinni was wearing just jewels and a small piece of cloth in front of her pussy. Through her jeweled necklaces, Alladin caught a glimpse of the alabaster skin of her breasts. The jewels and pearls could only partially hide her breasts, her skin, and her nipples peeked from behind strings of gold that hung from her neck.

Alladin gazed lower and was taken by her bare, thin waist. Her navel spied furtively from above the thin ornate cummerbund adorning her hips.

Jinni's loincloth was but just for the name. It hung on a pair of red strings going around her hips. The cloth in the front covered nothing other than her pussy mound. The thin red fabric made of silk wavered with every step she took, and Alladin already longed to see beyond it.

Jinni's long and thin legs were like carved of ivory, completely bare. An anklet with tiny bells sang with her every step.

Sheherzade described Jinni in an emsemble that almost what Sultan was seeing in front of his eyes. The impact of this was deep than just his eyes.

Alladin's glistening gaze returned to Jinni's face, and their eyes met approvingly. On her head sat a small tiara made of diamonds and rubies. As she walked towards Alladin, he could not help but fall in love with her deer-like walk.

Jinni walked towards the door to shut it. It allowed Alladin to admire her from behind. She was spotless from her neck to her lower back. Only a few threads holding her jewelry and her cummerbund shielded mere millimeters on her back. A tiny rectangular loincloth covered her crack on her butt. Two delicious white melons peered on either side of the red silk cloth. Her cheeks looked firm, round, and inviting.

If making love to his mother was exceptional, then making love to Jinni was out-of-the-world.

Dinarzade climbed on the bed with Sultan and Sheherazade.

Alladin married Jinni at a grand wedding. Hundreds of people were invited for a wedding feast.

Once their marriage got solemnized, Jinni entered the life of Alladin as his wife and consort. His mother and Alladin welcomed Jinni to their bedroom as if it was the most natural bond.

Sheherazade extended her arm for Dinarzade to sit on Sultan's cock. Her descent on Sultan's large cock stretched her beyond pain. After Dinarzade settled on his cock the pain turned into pleasure, and she started bucking Sultan.

Sultan, on his part, had never had a woman sit on him like he was a horse. He had always fucked women and ensured they were below him. Sheherazade held his wrist and pulled his hand up to Dinarzade's breast. Sultan went berserk with a completely new experience in making love.

Sheherazade brought her head down on his lips and took his lips with hers passionately. They kissed as Dinarzade rode him as if she had known to do it for ages. Her instincts were that of a natural.

Sultan burst the second time that night so far into Dinarzade that she felt it deep inside her stomach.

Dinarzade's orgasm had been a long one that lasted until long after the first string of cum from Sultan hit her inside. She felt the stimulation too hot to handle.

Sheherazade restarted the story as she saw both of them settle down.

Alladin's mother had a cousin in a town near Smyrna. He ran into some rough times on finances. He assumed it would not be inappropriate to ask his cousin for some short-term assistance.

He traveled a couple of hundred miles and met his nephew Alladin, his wife Jinni, and his mother.

"Salaam, uncle. So good to see you," Alladin hugged his uncle.

His mother stood nearby smiling. She had already welcomed her cousin and they were both waiting for Alladin and Jinni to come and meet him.

"So good to see you, my dear nephew. Congratulations on your marriage. I see you have a beautiful wife."

"Salaam, uncle." Jinni offered her salaam.

"Salaam, my dear. My name is Alibaba. I hope he has told you about me." He offered his greeting back to Jinni and blessed her.

-----

The first ray of sunlight broke into the window of Sultan's bed-chamber.

Sheherazade and Dinarzade knew their time for reckoning was around.

Sheherazade went quite. Sultan asked, "what happened? Go on." He was surprised.

"Tell me the rest," Sultan demanded.

Sheherazade bent down and kissed Sultan's hand and said, "O Great Sultan. It is morning now. The sun is going to be up any moment. If you would like to hear the rest of the story, please gift me life for another night, and I shall tell you the story tonight and entertain you."

Sultan smiled, and thought, 'This was a cheap bargain.' He had thoroughly enjoyed their night together. He let Sheherazade live for another day.

When the court came to know the next afternoon that Sultan's new bride would not get murdered in the morning, there were shock waves in the court.

As the news traveled to Vizier, he was ecstatic.