Arabian Nights Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One man told a pair of thugs standing next to him in a huddle, "I am delighted with this last job we pulled off. It must have been the best one we have had in a month."

The huddle around him laughed off in agreement excitedly. They were making some half-hearted attempts to keep their voices low, but their exuberance was infectious.

The next huddle was already partying, their satchels in their hands, as they drank their alcohol.

After the hubbub of their animated chatter settled, the group gathered around one fellow, who addressed them to assemble and listen in.

"Friends, as you know, the job we successfully took out tonight has been indeed one of the best in quite a while." The leader said.

There was a roar of laughter and hooting that interrupted him.

After they settled, the leader started again, "We must take a break for a few weeks and head North in the direction of Ankara. The search of the guards would end in a couple of months. That is also how long it would take for us to return." Everyone hooted their approval.

"so finally, let's split the loot into forty equal parts and put the rest away in the cave."

It took them over an hour laughing, bickering, and having fun at the same time. Their weapons lay on the ground, and it made Alibaba shiver in fear, scared that he might get exposed any moment.

Sheherazade took over the story. She lay on Sultan's shoulder and her arms slowly caressing his bare chest. Her soft melodic voice was soothing to Sultan. Her lips only inches away from his ear.

After their distribution was done, they realized that the loot was even bigger than they had initially believed it to be. Inebriated, and in joy, their voices and laughter only increased, now almost shouting.

The leader was composed and wrapped up the party and asked them to head for the cave.

They moved a few meters towards the right of where the party was going on and all forty of them assembled in front of the few rocks near the thicket. From his vantage, Alibaba could clearly see them facing a group of large rocky stones, but he couldn't see any cave.

Just then, the leader raised his right arm, and everyone slowly fell silent. Then he raised his voice and said, "Open Sesame."

After a couple of seconds, the large rocks in front of them started to move sideways. Alibaba was scared and trembling like a leaf. He realized the ground under him was shaking with the rocks making way and that was also making the tree vibrate a little.

After the stones gave way to the cave, the thugs went in one by one. 'If all forty of them have gone in, it certainly must be a deep and big cave,' reckoned Alibaba.

The leader from inside said something out loud, but the command wasn't audible to Alibaba sitting atop the tree. The cave closed behind the group. Two members of the gang stayed behind, outside the cave, possibly to guard.

His first instinct at that moment was to silently slip down from the tree and get away as fast as he can, away from the thugs. But his instincts told him, he had survived thus far by staying quiet and silent. Any hasty move could potentially lead to him getting exposed. What he was witnessing was surreal in itself, and he could not jeopardize getting discovered.

He waited for almost half an hour before his tree started to shake, and the stones began to move away again, opening the cave. The entire group came out one after the other.

Once again, with the gang facing the cave, the leader raised his hand and said a command, "Close Sesame." His booming sound was followed by the sounds of the stones turning inwards, effectively shutting the cave back into its original position.

Alibaba sat on the tree, amazed.

It did not take the gang long to get astride their horses and start making their way northwards. It took Alibaba longer to absorb all that he had just witnessed and then gather the courage to come down from the tree.

When he was assured there was no one around, Alibaba climbed down and slowly approached the set of large rocks that were at the mouth of the cave. Under no circumstance, anyone, man or animal, could find a way inside the cave. For that matter, no one could even figure out that there was a cave behind the rocks.

The frightened man inside Alibaba prompted him to turn around, get on his horse and run the hell away from this place. The inquisitive man inside Alibaba inspired him to check out the cave and see what the thugs had in the cave. Having heard the leader, this much was clear, that a major part of the loot had been hidden and stored in the cave. They had taken a small manageable portion of the loot with them.

Alibaba looked around, and when he was reassured there was no one around, he said softly, "open sesame."

Sheherazade's hand was roaming on Sultan as she told the story. She felt Sultan tense up in anticipation of what was to happen next when Alibaba went into the cave.

She smiled inwardly.

Nothing. The cave didn't open.

Alibaba was surprised. He looked around, disappointed. He remembered the leader had raised his hand and said the command. So he did the same, raised his right hand, and softly said "open sesame,"

Nothing. The cave didn't open.

Sheherazade was improvising and smiling. Her hand reached Sultan's dick, and she played with a sizable appendage even in its limp state.

Alibaba was livid. He gave it a last try and shouted, "OPEN SESAME."

The rocks took a few seconds to open, but open they did. The rocks moved aside to reveal a large cave that lay beneath. Alibaba surmised the command just had to be loud enough and it did not need any hand signal.

He looked around again to reassure himself and then entered the cave. He lit a torch and slowly went in. The cave was going downwards and it had rocky uneven steps.

Before he could reach the last step he saw what was inside.

Sheherazade was playing with Sultan's dick and his balls, as she told her story. She slowly working him back to an erection. Her soft grip around him moved up and down. Not going over the top but keeping him excited.

Alibaba looked down to see heaps of gold, silver, jewels, and ornaments strewn all around the cave. Barrels upon barrels of wealth. To make himself believe that he was indeed looking at that much silver and gold, he picked up a few items and rechecked. He was astounded by what lay in front of him.

He already possessed a hundred gold coins from Alladin and his mother, and now what lay in front of him was many carts full.

Alibaba's first impulse was to collect as much as he could on himself and his horse and then rush off. But he reconsidered smartly to collect only gold coins, something that was portable and something that could be put to use. This way, he could also tell his wife that the gold coins were part of the loan he had received from his cousin. He knew gold coins would be easily tradeable instead of stolen jewels and ornaments, which would possibly be recognizable or raise suspicion.

Alibaba collected a few hundred coins of gold and silver, along with some precious stones in the couple of bags that he had on him. He exited the cave by shouting, "Open Sesame." The rocks gave him the way.

After coming out, he once again shouted, "Close Sesame." The rocks duly went back in place, effectively shutting the cave. He was amazed at his luck and the turn of events.

Alibaba was no crook. On the contrary, he was an upright man with a simple life, but he rationalized that what he was taking away from the thugs was not, in fact, stealing from anyone.

After taking the coins, Alibaba rushed back towards his home. He hid all the coins and precious stones. Alibaba's wife, Afsa, was happy that his cousin had come good in the time of their need.

Alibaba was a simple man, and when a simple man is burdened with such a massive secret he is often scared and overwhelmed.

Alibaba took many days to settle down with the secret. He put the gold to good use. He repaid every bit he supposedly owed to his brother Jamaal. He got his business back on track quickly, expanding it to everyone's amazement.

Jamaal was shocked to find Alibaba back on his feet. He knew Alibaba had been helped by their cousin but was amazed at the extent of his turnabout. Jamaal's scheming continued. He tried every bit to fleece Alibaba of his riches but failed. Alibaba's luck had turned. Every time Jamaal squeezed money off of Alibaba, he would still have more.

Even while Alibaba had coins, he was not happy. He was keeping a secret, and this was eating him up. Despite his gut telling him not to, one evening, he told his wife everything. Afsa was a simpleton herself. She did not understand the magnitude of what she had heard. On the one hand, she was happy that her husband had confided in her, but she too could not contain within her this grave secret.

Alibaba and Afsa had been living in one corner of the large house of Jamaal.

Jamaal's wife was Liba. She was very beautiful, and a very wise girl from a noble family. Her behavior towards Alibaba and Afsa had been quite the opposite of Jamaal's. She was very kind to both Alibaba and especially to Afsa. She treated Afsa as if she was her own sister.

Behind Jamaal's back, she would sit with Afsa for hours, chatting with her and talking to her kindly. Afsa, too, felt close to Liba.

With a secret this large, Afsa could not but hold back without telling Liba in a candid moment. It just so happened that Jamaal, who was already in a quandary, trying to figure out the good fortune of Alibaba, was eavesdropping on the ladies hoping to catch an update from their discussion.

Afsa told Liba, "The fortune and wealth that Alibaba has seen is countless and in heaps. He told me that if he had six elephants there would still be gold, silver, and ornaments left. But yet he brought just a hand full."

Liba exclaimed, only half believing her sister-in-law, Afsa, "Oh, that would be a sight. Isn't it?"

"I kid you not. Alibaba has never lied to me. The loan that he received from his cousin dwarfed against what he collected from the cave." Afsa announced.

"mmm.hmm." Liba nodded, unwilling to bite.

Jamaal, who was already wondering about his brother's fortunate disposition off-late, was now even more intrigued with this piece of information. He had heard of a band of thugs who moved from town to town looting rich people. Jamaal himself had gone the extra lengths to live a muted life so as to not announce his wealth and possibly avoid dacoits or theft. Of this, he was proud.

Later that night, he asked Liba, "I happened to cross when Afsa was telling you about Alibaba having looted people. Is it true?"

Afsa was surprised, she and Afsa were sitting in the ladies section around the kitchen, and it had no passage through which Jamaal could have possibly crossed, but she ignored his imprudence and said, "nothing. Make nothing of it. Afsa has a wild imagination, and sometimes kids with me. You know Alibaba has been able to secure a loan from your cousin and her son Alladin."

Jamaal did not dare to tell Liba that he had already usurped that amount from Alibaba on one or the other grounds. Liba knew it too, but she stayed out of his business.

The discussion was over, but Jamaal was restless.

A couple of days later, he found a way to corner Alibaba and asked him straight, "I understand that you have come across a cave of bandits. I am told you have looted the dacoits themselves."

Alibaba shirked his head in disbelief. 'How could you tell them, Afsa?' he thought. Knowing his wife, he knew that her mistake was inadvertent but he still cringed at the position he was now in.

Seeing Alibaba's color change to white, Jamaal pushed, "I will not inform any of the thugs or the guards if you show me where this cave is." It was not an option but a command.

After some blackmailing and then some cajoling, Alibaba agreed to show Jamaal the cave filled with treasure.

It had been a couple of months since he had last gone there, but Alibaba distinctly remembered where the cave was.

The next morning, Jamaal and Alibaba reached the cave on their horses. After inspecting the vicinity of the cave, Alibaba showed Jamaal how to open the cave, "Open Sesame," he shouted.

The stones started to move and make way for them. They entered tentatively, unsure whether the thugs were inside. There was no one there. But the light from their torches shone on the jewels, the gold and the silver were strewn around the cave - on the floor, in satchels, and brimming barrels.

Jamaal was overjoyed. He started to shout and dance ecstatically. He had never seen anything like that.

They took bags full of coins, ornaments, and silver and loaded their horses. Before leaving, Alibaba said, "Close Sesame." and the cave started to close. The stones fell back on the mouth of the cave.

Jamaal and Alibaba returned home to their wives.

Sheherazade's hand played with Sultan's dick and his balls. Her handiwork was getting him back to an erection. Her grip around his dick tightened, jacking him conspicuously. She ensured he was excited but nowhere near cumming.

Alibaba informed Afsa again what had happened and told her to keep quiet, now that she had caused enough trouble.

Jamaal, on the other hand, informed Liba nothing.

Afsa avoided meeting Liba, upset that she had told Jamaal about their secret.

Liba could sense Afsa was avoiding her, and she tried to check but found Afsa pouting.

The fact that Jamaal had gifted Liba beautiful rubies and precious stones necklace had her puzzled.

Greedy that he was, Jamaal decided to make another round to the cave. He concluded that before anyone discovers the secret hiding place, it would be best that he makes a go a few more times, and pick whatever he can.

He left early the next evening, as soon as he realized Alibaba was not to be seen. Instead of one, he took two horses with him.

"There is a trade-related emergency. I have to go to Konya immediately. I shall return tomorrow." Jamaal informed Liba before leaving. He could not find a reasonable explanation of why he needed two horses.

A while after Jamaal had left, Liba saw an opportunity to have a heart-to-heart chat with Afsa. With both Jamaal and Alibaba not around in the house, Liba called upon Afsa in her bedroom.

This was unusual, even for Liba. She and Afsa would usually sit in the ladies' area when they wanted to talk, and neither Afsa entered Liba's living rooms nor Liba come to Afsa's. Mostly because Jamaal did not approve.

Seeing that Afsa was miffed for some reason, Liba made an exception and came to check on her sister-in-law. Coming in unannounced, she caught Afsa changing for the night. Surprised to see Liba in her room, Afsa pouted and asked, "Liba...?"

Liba smiled and said, "Is something the matter, dear Afsa. I noticed, for the last few days, you have been avoiding me. You have not been talking to me either. Have I said anything to upset you in any manner?"

Afsa asked, surprised, "As if you don't know. I told you about the treasure in confidence. You, in turn, ended up spilling the beans with Jamaal, and now Alibaba is upset with me. I did not expect this from you," Afsa burst out.

Liba understood everything and came near Afsa, "dear Afsa, please take my word, and I swear to Allah, I have said no such thing to Jamaal. I never would. Suspecting something amiss, Jamaal was eavesdropping on us when you told me about Alibaba finding the jewels and gold."

Afsa seemed relieved. By nature, she couldn't stay angry. She was trying to process all this, and Liba came up to her and hugged her.

"I assure you, my dear, I would never betray your trust. I love you like my sister, and no matter what happens, I shall always be there for you." Liba said to Afsa.

Afsa sank further in Liba's arms and sniffled. She, too, loved Liba and was immensely relieved in getting this assurance back. Even in the backdrop of this recent development, the patch-up with Liba was a comforter.

She hugged Liba, wrapping her arms around her and resting her head on Liba's shoulder. Liba caressed her head lovingly.

Dinarzade moved on cue and joined the Sultan and Sheherazade on their bed. She lay slanted on Sultan's side. Both sisters lay next to Sultan on his either side, facing each other, and their heads at his chest level. Each of Sultan's arms wrapping one sister.

Sheherazade's free hand played with Sultan's dick. Dinarzade's free hand cupped her sister's cheek as Sheherazade told the story.

Liba and Afsa were clearly in a moment; Liba stepped back a little, she took Afsa's face in her hands. She cleaned the tear that had broken out of Afsa's eye and then moved ahead and kissed Afsa on her forehead.

Then Liba kissed Afsa on her cheeks, one at a time. The moment between them became amorous. Afsa lunged her face onto Liba's and kissed her lips with passion. At first, Liba was surprised, and then she responded.

Sheherazade and Dinarzade both left the story and kissed passionately. What was to be told to Sultan was now being enacted, mere inches in front of his eyes.

Both Sheherazade and Dinarzade kissed above Sultan's chest. Sheherazade's hand on Sultan's dick kept pumping slowly. Dinarzade brought her hands behind Sheherazade's head and pulled her. Their lips kissed with energy, turning red in the process.

Dinarzade, playing the part of Afsa, showed the aggression and sent her tongue into Sheherazade's lips, where it was welcomed and greeted with love. Their tongues played for a long while, even as Sheherazade's hand kept Sultan's dick hard.

Dinarzade climbed from over Sultan as if he were just a pillow and rolled over onto Sheherazade, forcing her to turn until she was on her back. Dinarzade lay on top of Sheherazade, and their kisses were even closer, complemented with their breasts mashing into each other. Sheherazade's hands flew behind Dinarzade, and she held her younger sister close.

Dinarzade slipped lower and slowly kissed her way to Sheherazade's breasts. She hungrily sucked on each tit and pulled Sheherazade's nipples between her lips until they were erect.

Witnessing this, Sultan was mad in desire. He was in a double mind whether to hold himself back and stay a mute audience to this enactment of Sheherazade's story or interject and participate.

Dinarzade reached Sheherazade's ribs and licked her way down. When she reached the pussy mound she looked up and saw Sultan hungrily looking towards what she was doing. She smiled back coyly and then dived deeper.

Sheherazade pulled Dinarzade's head inside as soon as she felt the tongue on the lips, on her pussy lips.

Sultan could not resist and bent forward on Sheherazade, taking her nipple in his mouth. Sheherazade smiled and put her hand behind Sultan's head and caressed the back of his head, prompting him to continue.

The fun and games lasted an hour, with Dinarzade never leaving Sheherazade's pussy. That also meant Sultan was even more excited and still hadn't found relief.

After finishing off Sheherazade, Dinarzade turned towards Sultan. She turned Sultan on his back and flipped her leg, and sat astride him. His dick pressed between his belly and her very greasy, very leaky pussy. She humped on his dick, along its length, slowly and suggestively.

Instead of making love to him, she chose to pick up the story. Sheherazade lay writhing next to them in her post-orgasmic trance state.

Alibaba happened to come in and witness the divine lovemaking between Liba and Afsa. He was puzzled at the lesbian interplay. Something he hadn't imagined, leave aside witness.

Instead of getting upset or infuriated he was unbelievably horny.

Upon seeing her husband witness her lewd lovemaking with Liba, Afsa initially panicked. But she was beyond horny and excited. She invited Alibaba on the bed, who, in his own numb state, followed Afsa's hand signal.