Arabian Nights Ch. 02

Story Info
Alibaba and the Forty Thieves.
9.8k words
4.85
9.3k
17

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
incesting
incesting
557 Followers

Friends, as promised, this series is going to be an epic set of tales that would make you rediscover the tales from Arabian Nights, just the way they should have been..

All characters are eighteen plus, all readers must be too.

I highly recommend you read the first chapter before taking this on.

Enjoy

-----

Alibaba

Sheherazade had held back her story at the right moment in the wee hours of the morning.

Sultan was way too worked up all through the night and was enraptured by Sheherazade's storytelling. More importantly, she had enacted many parts of the story, and that drew in Sultan deep.

Sultan has never had sexual or amoral feelings towards his Ammi, and somewhere during the lovemaking, his mind had played tricks on him. He felt it could be because he was intoxicated. Sultan was captivated by Sheherazade's beauty and imagining his Ammi image while making love to her was mesmerizing.

Sheherazade, on her part, was bent upon taking Sultan on a joyride to wonderland. At his position, he had seen, heard, and experienced a lot. It wasn't easy to charm a fellow of his stature.

Throughout the following day, Sheherazade rested along with Dinarzade and curated the story she wanted to tell the Sultan later that night.

Vizier came to meet his daughter and blessed her as a father would.

Late in the evening, she started to get ready. She took a long and soothing bath in a mixture of milk and water infused with attar. At least seven maids from the harem helped her get ready. They rubbed her skin with oil and honey, then cleaned every part of her body, touched her to reassure themselves that she was indeed real.

Dinarzade got no less attention or appreciation. But Dinarzade was a younger spoilt child of the family. She was already used to undivided attention and love from everyone around her. She, in turn, doted only on her elder sister, Sheherazade, who was as wise as she was beautiful, as charming as she was eloquent, as confident as she was articulate.

After her hour-long bath in a sunken tub, the assistants dried off Sheherazade. Her make-up took another hour, and even then, a mere square foot of fabric covered small portions of her delicious body.

Seemingly excited to meet Sheherazade, the Sultan reached his bed-chamber earlier than he usually did. As a seasoned warrior, his physical fitness was a level of a horse. He could survive quite a few days without sleep. Now that he was anxious to meet Sheherazade and to listen to the rest of her story, his pace was faster than his usual royal stroll.

As was expected from a consort, Sheherazade sat waiting for the Sultan. As expected, he looked at her from head to toe and stood captivated all over again by her beauty.

Sheherazade looked magnificent in her ensemble. On her neatly combed and perfumed hair was a couple of strings of gold chains that glittered in the light from the fire-torch that hung on the wall. On her nose was a large ring that drew Sultan's attention to her face. Their eyes met, and Sheherazade held his gaze for longer than he wanted.

Sheherazade's chest was covered in a thin layer of metallic armor-styled fabric. It was an artificial cover but was suggestively shaped around her breasts to highlight the fact there was a pair of melon-shaped orbs inside. It ended in a loose crop-top style at her midriff and flared with her movement. Below that, her navel was delightfully bare. Her waist was invitingly slim, leading to her uncovered hips.

Sheherazade's waist adorned a slim chain that held a loincloth in front of her pussy. A gold embroidered piece of apparel that assured the Sultan of the treasure that lay beneath it. Her thighs were covered with thin golden strings of wrap-around creeper-style accessory. Her ankles were decorated with small anklets with a tiny bell that announced her movement.

Sheherazade's face glowed like a moon, and her body smelled like a flower. Sultan nuzzled on her neck to smell her and felt intoxicated before he could have the first sip of wine.

Sheherazade held his hand and led him to the bed. She had him sit and cupped his face in her palms, and then she kissed his lips slowly. After leading him on, she let Sultan take charge, and he passionately kissed her with urgency. Their lips mashed into each other, and after a few passionate kisses, Sultan entered her mouth with his tongue. She welcomed him in. They played with each other, their tongues dueling with each other, and Sultan's hand groped around her body.

After a long bout of kisses and making out, the need to gasp air got them to part. Sheherazade looked into his face and smiled.

"O, great Sultan." She whispered in his mouth.

Sultan had trained himself to overlook momentary weaknesses and pursue what he wanted. He composed himself. Sultan tried to remember his beloved Morsal and how she had betrayed him. He reminded himself of his pledge to kill women. Until Sheherazade, his resolve had never got shaken even once.

As the moment passed, Sheherazade got up and walked to the tray near the bed. She got hold of the jug and poured two glasses of wine. Sultan looked on hypnotized at Sheherazade's back. He could not find a shred of cloth behind her from the back of her neck to her feet. Every inch of her body was glowing with an inviting aura.

Sheherazade walked back towards Sultan, two glasses in her hands and a wide acknowledging smile on her face. She sat a step lower than the Sultan, on a bedside stool, taking her position.

They gazed into the night sky when not looking at each other. Sheherazade engaged Sultan in a discussion, asking him, "O Great Sultan, would you tell me what is the farthest of land you have seen?"

Amused at the question, Sultan indulged her, "I have traveled to Hindoostan in the East and Samarkand in the North."

Sheherazade nodded, acknowledging.

Then after a few sips of wine, Sheherazade asked, "O Great Sultan, what is the most fascinating land of all?"

Sultan thought a little and said, "I'd say the Tibet." He closed his eyes as if visualizing it and then opened his eyes and said, "Tibet is beyond the Himalayas range of mountains. I haven't been there, but as soon as time allows, I shall go there."

Sheherazade nodded, appreciating his resolve. As their discussion went on for a while, Sheherazade collected priceless information that she might need in the future.

Soon, Sultan said, "I believe you had a story to complete Sheherazade?"

Sheherazade smiled. It was a subtle way of reassuring herself. If Sultan asked her to start the story, she knew she had a good hand.

"Yes, indeed. I was only waiting for when the great Sultan wishes for me to continue on the story," Sheherazade confirmed.

Sheherazade stood up and took both glasses to refill the wine. Sultan's glass was refilled, and hers needed only a few drops to reach the brim. She started telling the story even before she was back near the Sultan.

Jinni welcomed Alladin's uncle with a proper greeting.

Alibaba was glad to meet his nephew and his bride.

Over dinner, Alibaba told his sister and his nephew the reason for his visit.

"Sister, you know, as a logger, I have been working hard all my life. You are elder to me, and I respect you immensely. I have never asked you for assistance. But Jamaal, with his machinations, has usurped all of our family's property and rights. Since he, too, is a year older than me, I never raised any objections. Now I have to stay in our own ancestral property and yet pay him rent."

Alladin and his mother nodded in agreement, listening carefully. As a matter of fact, Alibaba was just in his mid-thirties but looked tired and older than his age.

"Sister, I have run into some debt on account of the poor yield of the wood we logged this year. My expenses have overshot my realization, and I have had to borrow to run my business. This year has been extraordinarily adverse because my stockyard caught fire mysteriously.

Furthermore, Jamaal is threatening to vacate me if I do not pay up the rent in full." Alibaba dejectedly recounted his misery.

Alladin and his mother felt sorry for him.

"Sister, I need a small loan with which I need to pay rent to Jamaal and have a roof over my head while I figure a way out of my ordeal." Alibaba pleaded.

Alladin and his mother both nodded instantly without any second thought. Alibaba was a nice fellow with a clean soul and a hard-working lifestyle.

After dinner, Alibaba looked towards his sister in anticipation. She said to him consolingly, "Brother, please rest in the guest room and relax. We will talk again, tomorrow morning." She smiled and caressed the face of her young cousin lovingly.

Alibaba was tense. He had come to his sister and nephew with high hope for a small loan. He felt somewhat dejected that he had not got a straight answer from them.

He twisted and turned all night in anxiety.

Alladin and his mother took time later that night to consult and come to a conclusion. She did not want to impose on Alladin her decision on this matter and wanted his concurrence, as well. As soon as she heard Alladin's response, she was delighted.

Unsurprisingly, Alladin was delighted to find his mother also agreed with his opinion of what should be done to help his uncle.

Alladin's hands held his mother in his arms. The mutual appreciation of each other was way beyond physical. His mother's heart was pure gold, and he loved her for that. She admired his maturity. Their conversation transitioned into a moment of admiration for each other. That moment led to them kissing.

Alladin's kissed his mother, and she received his lips with love. She returned every kiss with a kiss. His tongue moved ahead, and she welcomed his tongue in. Their bodies tightened, and her breasts mashed into his chest. His hands moved ahead further to envelop her in his arms tighter. Her hand reached behind his neck to pull his face into hers.

It did not take long for Alladin to get her clothes off. As she stood in front of him in all her naked glory, he bent on his knees in front of her to kiss her belly.

Sheherazade changed her position and rose on her knees. She took off the small pieces of her garments, one by one. As she described the story, she kept her hands busy taking off one piece of jewelry at a time, like a striptease.

Then Alladin slowly kissed his way lower and reached her pussy mound.

She whimpered in delight, and her hands weaved in his hair in appreciation.

Sheherazade walked on her knees to get atop the Sultan, whose appreciative eyes had never left her. The stimulation from her story only enhanced what he saw.

Encouraged, Alladin lowered further into her pussy, first kissing her lips as if they were on her face. Her pussy pulsed, and her lips opened. His tongue licked the length of her pussy.

She moaned in delight, "mmmm." Her hands pulling on his head now.

Sheherazade moved on top of Sultan's face. She lowered her pussy on his lips encouraging him to do what Alladin did.

Sultan's tongue licked Sheherazade's pussy, and he was delighted to taste the most unique of flavors of passion infused with heady guidance from Sheherazade.

Alladin's tongue dived in.

Sultan's tongue drove in.

Alladin dove deeper and flicked his tongue and drew out juices from deep inside his mother, his Ammi.

Sultan's tongue went deep inside Sheherazade. He drew out juices right from inside her pussy.

Alladin kept kissing, licking, and flicking inside his mother's pussy until she was writhing in pleasure. Only then did Alladin changed tack and went after his mother's clitoris.

His mother shouted a large gasp and froze as she orgasmed in passion.

Sheherazade went on grinding her pussy on Sultan's face and ensured the story only moved on when she had achieved a fulfilling climax of her own.

Sultan drank every drop of her juice, as had Alladin of his mother.

As she climaxed and found relief, she found it difficult to stay up herself and slipped back. Alladin calmly made her sit, else her legs would have given up.

Alladin stepped back and slowly disrobed, as his mother slipped back on the bed and rested on her back.

Alladin got on the bed between her legs, and his raging hard-on was ready for a passionate attack inside his mother.

Sheherazade lay back and waited for Sultan to get up, disrobe and come between her legs, even as she goaded him with her story.

Alladin rested his knees between his mother's thighs and slowly bent forward. His hands found the bed on her either side, and his face leaned into her neck.

His cock tried to find the entrance on his mother's pussy. Her hand dropped between them, and she held his cock from the base.

Both shivered in excitement.

Sheherazade held Sultan's cock on her pussy.

Alladin's cock delightfully entered his mother, slowly and leisurely.

Sultan entered Sheherazade at a pace that was in sync with the story as if it were a command.

Sheherazade moaned in delight.

Alladin's mother clasped her hands behind him and pulled on his lower back to encourage him in.

Dinarzade took over the story. Sheherazade held on to Sultan's back and pulled him in.

She moaned, "mmmm."

Jinni entered the room and saw mother and son making passionate love and decided to sit next to them and enjoy the show.

Jinni lay sideways next to Alladin's mother and caressed her strewn hair off from her face. Alladin pumped into his mother calmly, admiring the beauty that lay beneath him and unable to believe his luck.

After he had sprayed his cum inside his mother, he turned towards Jinni.

Dinarzade took her clothes off slowly to tease Sultan. By the time she was naked, Sheherazade had nudged Sultan on his back.

Sultan was horny beyond his senses. His hard-on had barely eased.

Dinarzade took over and sat astride Sultan before slowly taking in his cock in her pussy inch after an inch. Sultan's cock stretched her plenty.

Sheherazade took over the story as Dinarzade fell silent.

Jinni started riding Alladin and bucked slowly until his cock was comfortably moving inside her pussy. She rocked and bucked. In between, she was grinding her pussy on his cock. Her hands rested on Alladin's chest, trying to help her lever up and down, forward and back.

Alladin had gone far into his fantasyland. He was letting Jinni take lead and enjoyed the pleasures of a nubile fucking him.

Alladin's mother pulled one of his hands and parked it on Jinni's soft pink breast.

Sheherazade picked up Sultan's hand and parked it on Dinarzade's soft, beautiful tit.

Alladin grasped on it, played with it, and squished it happily.

Jinni climaxed ecstatically and moaned aloud her appreciation.

"MMMMMMMM," she let out.

Dinarzade climaxed on Sultan and fell forward on his chest. He held Dinarzade in his arms and caressed her back, soothing her.

By then Sultan was excited again for another go. Dinarzade made way for Sheherazade.

Sultan turned to take his position between Sheherazade, but she stopped him and smiled.

Sultan was perplexed.

Dinarzade took over the story as Sheherazade turned around on her knees and bent forward parking her forearms on the cushions.

Sheherazade's round beautiful bums rose high in front of Sultan and she spread her legs wide.

Alladin went mad in excitement and slowly held his mother's butt cheeks in both his hands and opened her up.

Sultan saw the unblemished back of Sheherazade from her butt to her neck. His hands grasped Sheherazade's butt as he opened her rear.

His cock was raging hard now. Alladin slowly sank inside his mother from behind.

The hole in her ass expanded as if it would tear her apart. But she exclaimed in delight.

Alladin had never felt anything like this before. He slowed even more than he had earlier.

His mother relaxed her muscles and that allowed Alladin to enter some more but the pleasure was immense.

Sultan reached bottom at a glacial pace and never wanted to come back out.

But the carnal desire to experience this exquisite slow pain again made him pull back out almost completely only to repeat this journey back in.

Alladin did that again and again until it was time for him to spurt his cum inside his mother's ass.

Sheherazade whimpered her own climax as Sultan spurted his cum deep inside her ass.

The storytelling ebbed for a short while as Sultan and Sheherazade settled down.

The next morning, Alladin, his mother, and Jinni welcomed Alibaba for breakfast. He had clearly not slept well, he was tense, bracing for denial and hoping for a miracle.

Dinarzade continued the story as Sheherazade was still trying to catch her breath.

"brother, how did you sleep?" she asked her cousin, Alibaba.

"Okay. Thank you." he tentatively replied.

As they ate their breakfast together, Alladin's mother brought up the subject of the loan Alibaba had asked.

"brother, without keeping you in any more anxiety, I have discussed with Alladin and we have decided to offer you the help you need." She smiled towards him.

Alibaba was ecstatic, and his smile showed how relieved he was. "I shall be forever grateful. I shall return the loan within..."

She raised her hand and stopped him mid-sentence, "brother, I would like to correct you. It is not a loan. It is our gift to you and your wife. A small token of our appreciation to you and your family. After all, what is ours is also yours."

Alibaba was taken aback. He was not expecting this at all.

"Plus, you have asked for a mere forty gold coins, and Alladin shall give you a hundred gold coins. Both of us do not believe that you will be able to come out of this problematic phase with such a small amount."

Alibaba was aghast. He took his cousin in his arms and thanked her a million times. He hugged his nephew Alladin to thank him for his benevolence as well.

Jinni was happy that Alladin was magnanimous and kind when and where he needed to be.

Alibaba did not waste any time that day, and after receiving the gold coins, he started back towards Smyrna in the afternoon.

He had suspected the journey would take long, and he ideally would have wanted to reach back home before dark, but he could not. About a hundred miles before Smyrna, he stopped for a small meal. The fruits that his cousin had packed for him were his dinner that night. He rested for a bit near the edge of the woods that he had almost crossed. He reckoned his home was no more than a few hours now.

Suddenly, Alibaba heard noises. As he listened hard, the noises turned louder. They were getting near. Clearly, the noises were of horses... lots of horses. The noises going up meant that the horses were coming from the town's side towards the forest where he was resting.

Alibaba panicked as the herd seemed large. He quickly hid his horse behind the thicket and hastily climbed on a tree. He was worried about the gold coins that he was carrying. He tightened the bag of gold coins on his waist as he sat scared atop the tree.

As luck would have it, the group of men came and stopped near the tree where he was perched. One by one, they started to dismount. If Alibaba was panicking earlier, now he was delirious. Somehow, he managed to stay silent and held his breath. Thankfully, the little noise made by his horse got submerged in noises that tens of their horses made, leaving the group of men ignorant to his, or his horse's, presence.

Alibaba held his breath, scared like hell.

The men grouped and stretched for a little while as everyone relaxed. From their discussions, their behavior, and their conduct it was clear to Alibaba that these were thugs or bandits. Their full bags were a sign of their recent exploits.

incesting
incesting
557 Followers