Arabian Nights Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as I slide my palm over his bulge, Zane grunts and breaks the kiss. Thinking I did something wrong, I pull away, but he quickly grabs my wrist and brings my hand right back. I bite my lip, feeling him up gently. And he lets me, his soft moans encouraging me to continue. As I grope him, Zane lifts the hem of my shirt slightly so that he can undo the drawstring of my pants. Pinching the end of the lace, he tugs and makes it come undone in one fluid motion before his large, warm hand reaches right inside.

"Oh fuck," I moan when his hand makes contact, and he laughs slightly as he generously rubs the bulge in my briefs. For a brief moment, I feel detached, like his hand is just any old hand and I'm finally getting some sexual contact. Then I remember who's touching me and who I'm touching back, and the excitement is only heightened.

Zane speaks up after half a minute of us just feeling each other out. "Is this okay?"

I look at him and nod. "Y-yeah."

He nods too before looking back down and then biting his lip. "Lemme just-" And then I feel his fingers hook into the waistband before sliding right in. I gasp. Now it's skin-on-skin, Zane's palm against my cock. He wraps his fingers around it and my eyes roll back - just in time for him to kiss me again. I kiss him back hungrily, eagerly, grinding into his fist as if fucking it slowly. I almost can't breathe properly. Fuck, this is hot.

Zane's lips start to get more insistent, and I quickly realize that he's trying to get me on my back. His body is shifting into mine, and I let myself roll over with him on top of me. He gets between my legs, and now I can feel his crotch much better. He grinds into me, and we both moan against each other's lips, my hands exploring his back.

Soon, Zane lifts his hips a bit and reaches into my pants to tug my cock out as best he can. He has to reach in a little more intently to tug my briefs under my balls, but when he does, he grips my cock firmly and strokes it slowly. My toes curl instantly, and I arch my back a little as I close my eyes. I'm aware that he's studying my face as he slowly jerks me off, but I have to focus. Don't cum yet, Khalid. Don't you dare fucking cum.

Then, Zane moves down. My heart starts thudding more and more rapidly as the anticipation builds. Once Zane takes me into his mouth, I inhale sharply and hold my breath. Holy God. I clutch tightly on the sheets as he bobs up and down, and I completely tense my body. Either a month without sex makes me extremely sensitive, or Zane was right: he gives great head. Maybe it's the fact that it's Zane that's also turning me on, or shocking me, or a mix of both. Regardless, I hold my breath until I can't any longer, and then I start moaning, willing my body to relax as I watch my friend blow me. Zane's smooth with his movements, loosely holding the base of my cock with just one finger as he strokes himself with his free hand. How is he doing this so well? It seems like he can take me into his throat without much of a struggle. Just a little push and I feel the velvety softness of his throat over and over and over again. He doesn't gag or anything. I've only met one other girl like that, she was too tentative with my cock. Zane, though... He's sure.

He pulls off my cock when he needs a breather and pants softly, shifting onto his side and jerking himself off a little faster. I watch his hand slide up and down his cock for a moment before he nuzzles his face into my balls slightly, lapping at them a few times and then dragging his tongue up the shaft. He lifts it up with his hand, and then continues to suck. He focuses on the top half in this position, and I watch as the head of my cock repeatedly nudges the inside of his cheek, my cock throbbing in absolute bliss. I can't believe we're doing this. I can't believe this is happening right now.

I reach down and run my fingers through Zane's hair, and immediately he closes his eyes and hums against my dick. I do it a few times, combing through before gripping and tugging gently, mostly to signal him to come back up. I want to kiss him again. He catches on quickly and lets my dick fall from his lips before crawling back over me. Then, he presses those red, wet lips right against mine.

As we kiss, I reach between us - not to grab myself, but to finally cop a real feel. His cock is half-sticking out of his boxer briefs, so I barely have to reach in to get a full feel of his member. He moans against my lips but keeps kissing me, letting me touch him. It feels so strange. Alive. Warm and beating. Strong, like the rest of him. It's kind of incredible to feel him so intimately. It's like I'm getting a fresh perspective, all new insight.

Zane tries to reach between us to grab me at the same time but he loses his balance slightly. So, we both roll over, switching positions so that I'm on top. Zane first focuses on my shirt, finding it to be in the way. He peels it off of me before we go back to kissing. I feel his hands slide down my back and give me goosebumps until he gets to my ass. Then, he hooks his thumbs in my pants with one smooth motion and starts pushing them down mid-thigh. He does the same for himself, shimmying his underwear down enough for his cock to be fully free. Now, our dicks are pressed nicely against each other's, solid and throbbing. I grind into him as he holds onto me, sometimes pulling me deeper with one good grip of my ass. All the while, we keep kissing as if addicted to each other's lips. Maybe we're both just starving. Who knows.

After a while, I give my lips a break in order to catch my breath, but I keep my face close to Zane's. We just breathe on each other as we take hold of each other's cocks, stroking as if racing. It's so weird jerking Zane off. Despite the fact that I'm doing something I never imagined I'd end up doing, him being uncircumcised makes it feel like my hand is gliding up and down his cock with much smoother motions than I'm used to. It feels more fluid, and his soft moans practically goad me. To make it better for me, Zane licks his palm and then focuses on the head of my cock, almost making me twitch and buck my hips into him. It feels so good. Incredibly intimate.

And then we make eye contact. Our eyes find each other and then hold the gaze. I don't know how long we hold it for either. Could be three seconds. Could be a full minute. Either way, it feels like this connection stretches on for a long time, but I'm not sure what I see in his eyes besides horniness. What can he see in mine? I don't even know what's going through my head right now. All I know is the need to cum.

Zane beats me to it. Our eye contact only breaks because Zane's face suddenly scrunches up, and as I feel his cock pulsing in my grip, he moans out. Both his eyebrows rise in the middle as he finally starts to cum, and I look down to watch. Thick ropes of creamy white cum shoot out from the head of his cock, spilling onto his abs and pooling in the crevices and his belly button. Through his orgasm, he keeps an extra-firm grip on my dick until finally, he relaxes, letting out a long sigh that's half a moan and half an exhale.

I slowly pull my fingers from around his cock, stretching them out so they don't get locked in place. I inspect them slightly, seeing his cum dripping from my fingers. Fuck. I just made Zane cum with this hand. That's his load on my fingers. I find myself panting slightly, almost tingling all over with excitement.

But when I look down, I furrow my brow and frown. "Zane?" But he doesn't respond. After all that, even with his hand still wrapped around my hard cock, the fucker fell asleep.