Arabian Nights Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sheherazade synced her story to Dinarzade's climax.

Afsa kept going until she was exhausted and she sank on Alibaba, resting her head on his chest. Alibaba kissed the top of her head.

All three of them laid and rested for a long while.

Sheherazade had recovered earlier and she caressed Sultan and Dinar as they lay embracing.

She slowly got up and walked to the refreshments tray.

She picked a couple of glasses of wine again and brought them back to bed.

She handed Sultan one as he raised himself, Dinarzade still clinging to her.

Sultan's dick had plopped out of Dinarzade.

Sheherazade looked into Sultan's face and he nodded, asking her to go on.

Sheherazade smiled.

Alibaba, Liba, and Afsa stayed together after that relieved that they had nothing to worry about. Most certainly, not on the account of the crooks.

It was Liba, again, who one day, after a month, asked Alibaba, "If all the crooks are in jail, what happened to the treasure of those bandits?"

Alibaba was confused. he had no answer but he was sure the entire lot must still be in the cave.

Afsa, Liba, and Alibaba consulted for days as to what must be done.

It was decided all three would go check out the cave and see what has happened.

For more than a week, the three of them would go to the cave daily and stake it out, to see if there was anyone who was left out from the group of thugs.

It took them two weeks to gain confidence and then Alibaba decided to enter the cave and check it out. all the treasure was there, intact.

The next few days were spent deciding what was to be done with all the wealth.

"Should we take it?

"Should we lead the king's men to it?"

"Should we return it to original owners?"

"How do we fin the original owners?"

After much deliberations, they all decided that they themselves had sufficient money, wealth, and love amongst them and needed no more to be happy.

But they also concluded that leaving all the wealth in the cave to rot was not a smart thing to do either. So they decided to take it all, put it to good use.

The wealth was so much that they would attract way too much attention in this town or the next.

In the next couple of months, the entire gold, ornaments, artifacts, and silver were collected and packed. They shifted many hundred miles south and made a good living in AlUla. They went far away from drawing attention from anyone who might know them or from even the thugs, in a perchance of any of them getting out.

The town AlUla welcomed the arrival of a big noble family into their society. They projected an image of a benevolent aristocratic family. Every day, they distributed alms, clothes, food, and help to the poor and needy. Alibaba traded in rare goods and the facade of a rich man of many generations was maintained.

Their life could not have been happier. Liba and Afsa loved each other, as much as they did Alibaba.

Sheherazade looked at Sultan before launching into her next spool.

Amongst the artifacts that they had recovered from the treasure in the cave was a carpet. At first look, it was just that, a carpet. A splendid design, exquisite weaving, and fine craftsmanship. Even at first look, it seemed special, somehow. Because it seemed innocuous Liba had kept it for the family.

Instead of using it as a carpet, Liba hung it in her bedroom as a decorative piece. The carpet's design and craft were captivating and she liked looking at it.

Alibaba, Liba, and Afsa lived a long happy life. They loved each other. Afsa gave birth to twin daughters, Liba gave birth to a son. Their life was content in every respect. Alibaba's business grew on its own given that his stature in the country and the region was that of a respectable and trustworthy trader. The family had decided to ensure the treasure collected is duly distributed to the poor and needy and they created a sustained system of charity and noble causes.

Alibaba's great-great-great grandson's name was Ali. With a few generations of fine work, benevolence, social good work, the family's stature had risen over time. With many droughts and storms around AlUla, their family had found a home up down south in a region know as Sheiba.

Before they arrived to this historic region, the area was known only for the sea links nearby but little else. The ruler of Sheiba was Qasim, an old dynast with no lineage left to follow. With the arrival of Ali and his wife Mannat, the region started gaining prominence because of their social work and charity. They also brought along with them, jobs for many. They were revered by many. Ali got anointed ruler of Sheiba with the death of Qasim, ending his dynasty. He took Qasim's only daughter, Noor, as his second wife.

Ali became the most ideal ruler in every respect. Under his rule, there was a lot of increase in trade and commerce of Sheiba. His subjects liked his governance style. There was a lot of participation from town elders. There was rotation in the administrative roles and no autocracy at all. The sea trade flourished and Sheiba became an extended part of the trade routes that connected to other regions and kingdoms.

The family itself traded in spices, incense, and silk. It never benefitted from the town coffers.

There was only one problem. Ali did not have a son from either Noor or Mannat. From his second wife, he had a daughter, Bilqis.

The family was rich, content, and happy in their own way and not at all touched by power or greed. When the time came, Ali passed away one fateful night at a ripe old age of eighty. The court decided to christen a general as the next ruler. This was the fearless warrior Babur.

Sheherazade weaved the image of the kingdom of Sheiba for Sultan.

For the first couple of years, things went just as they should have.

Bilqis was a young girl when her father had died of a liver ailment. Not long after that, Noor passed away from a stomach infection. Bilqis grew up under the guidance and training of Mannat. Of course, Bilqis was much loved and adored as a child. Bilqis was an inquisitive one. She wanted to learn, read, travel, and discover.

The power and authority that came with her family's money meant little to Bilqis. She had little interest in it. Mannat only encouraged her to explore and grow as an individual. Mannat arranged the best tutors for her in the learning of the scripts from the world, in physical wellbeing, in trade & commerce, and in handling arms. Bilqis's heart found solace in the latter the most, though she learned all.

By the time she was twenty-two, she was an accomplished herself in sword-fighting and combat, she was even more revered for her charitable works than the family was ever known for. The more she gave away, the more god was kinder to her by way of windfalls in her trade and commerce transactions.

While she was growing up, the nation of Sheiba was deteriorating. Babur started well, but intoxicated with power and control he started to mismanage the kingdom. The taxes on the subjects were high, trade of the state declined against other kingdoms, his diplomacy was the worst as he treated other sultans and kings with disdain and contempt. He became a womanizer and a drunkard and his responsibilities in the court suffered. His court staff realized the problem but dragged their feet for many years.

Sheherazade lay next to Sultan and caressed Sultan's chest as she lay her head on his shoulder.

Sultan was intrigued by the next story.

And, it was just midnight as yet.

A retired old general who had served under Ali the great, Bilqis's father, was following her progress and her development on instructions of Mannat. He prompted Bilqis to have a meeting with Ali. His ulterior objective was to have Bilqis recognize the state of affairs.

On his nudging, Bilqis sought a meeting with Ali. She was promptly rebuffed. Another attempt a few weeks later was dismissed. Bilqis was somewhat aware of the deterioration but hadn't really applied herself to do something about it. The retired general's nudge had made her inquisitive and she started to investigate deeper.

What Bilqis learnt disgusted her. The kingdom was in decay, she got to work almost immediately. Over the next few months, she met with each of the court's staff and sized them up. She figured out which ones of those had got corrupted, and who was still honest.

Sheherazade's hand reached Sultan's dick. Her soft hands played with his limp member and his balls, as she carried on with her story.

Within six months, she had her future court ready; she had the blessings of senior and old generals and more importantly that of Mannat.

Bilqis took charge of the kingdom with as much ease as she needed to walk in a garden. On the day of reckoning, she walked in uninvited into the court. The throne was empty and in full attendance of the court she strolled and sat on to the throne. Even the couple of belligerent court staffers watched muted the change of power. It did not take long for Babur to be arrested and sent to an outhouse outside the kingdom with a few whores, and many barrels of wine. A few servants, loyal to Bilqis, accompanied Babur ensured that he believed that he still ruled Sheiba through his loyal court, even as he enjoyed his life.

Bilqis took charge with vigor. Her energy was infectious to the level that her court was efficient, her subjects found food, clothing, and shelter, the outer walls of the kingdom were secure, her army was re-equipped and charged.

Bilqis became the Queen of Sheiba.

She became the epitome of governance, much-revered by her court, much-loved by the people of Sheiba; all at the young age of twenty-five.

Bilqis recognized that she had much to thank her father and her family for the love of the people. Her own identity was an extension of her family's goodwill. She needed more.

Across the red sea was Abyssinia, an ill-managed kingdom under a bumbling buffoon of a dynast, Qadir. Upon hearing that Bilqis had taken over Sheiba, Qadir, who was seeking credibility himself, sent a missive to the Queen of Sheiba. He demanded that she become his wife, accede to subjugate under the kingdom of Abyssinia.

Bilqis could not have found a better opportunity. She and a small army of a couple of hundred soldiers crossed the red sea and reached his kingdom. The armies fought for fifteen days and Abyssinia was captured. Instead of extinguishing Abyssinia, the Queen of Sheiba extended her rule into Abyssinia as well.

Bilqis's stature grew manifold and she truly became the Queen of Sheiba and Abyssinia. She was famous far and wide for her good governance, her style of functioning, and even more importantly, for her status as a warrior Queen.

Sheherazade gripped Sultan's dick and pumped him playfully and slowly.

As a child, Bilqis had a faint memory of a Persian carpet, a family heirloom, on a bedroom wall in the palace when she was growing up. It had since been rolled and kept in storage for a long while. After she and Mannat moved back into the palace, the carpet amongst other precious artifacts was dusted up. The carpet was going to be hung when Bilqis happened to be in the bedroom along with Mannat.

Instead of the carpet, Bilqis ordered her father's picture to be hung up. The carpet was rolled to be taken back when she said, "keep the carpet here. Next to my bed."

The carpet was duly rolled out on her bedside. Despite it being generations old, there was not a speck of dust on the carpet. It was a beautiful Persian carpet with exquisite design. The red carpet with a blue and gold design was captivating to look at. The threads on each end were touseled and the gems strung on each bunch of these threads.

Bilqis went about her work and got busy. Later that night, when the torches had been dimmed, Bilqis was resting thinking about her day and planning for the next. She turned on her side, trying to sleep, and her eyes caught a glimpse of the carpet next to her bed.

Bilqis was amazed to see the carpet had a soft glow that seemed to come from within it. It was as if the carpet was lit. Bilqis got up to check this mystery. She lifted one end of the carpet and turned it around. She turned each end and found it to be an exquisite design, yet a normal carpet.

Out of curiosity, Bilqis stepped on the carpet. She remembered it to be the most comfortable and plush carpet she had ever felt.

Ever since it was weaved, many many years ago, no one had ever stood or sat on the carpet. Bilqis was the first one.

Trying to satisfy her curiosity, Bilqis sat on the carpet. Bilqis brushed her hand on the fabric to feel it. Suddenly the carpet came to life. Bilqis, still sitting on the carpet, rose a few inches above her bedroom floor.

Bilqis felt this strange phenomenon and was even more intrigued. She got off the carpet and as soon as she did, the carpet fell back on the floor. As if it had never levitated.

Bilqis went up the carpet and brushed her hand on the fabric, again the carpet rose a few inches up. She got off and the carpet fell back on the floor. Amazed, she did this, again and again, multiple times, with the same result.

Eventually, Bilqis decided to test something else. When she was a few inches above the floor, she brushed the carpet some more and it rose up further. Bilqis giggled.

Bilqis then rubbed on the extreme right corner, and the carpet turned along with Bilqis. She tried this with all directions virtually steering the carpet into the direction of her choice.

After an hour of play, Bilqis was not only levitating on the carpet, she got it to fly forward and backward. It did not take her long to test ride it around the palace where she was flying about six feet above the floor.

Exhilarated with flying on it, Bilqis naturally took it outside for a run. She flew out of the window tentatively and then into the night sky with confidence.

The fact that she, the Queen of Sheiba, could fly, was amazing in itself. She took the carpet flying towards every corner of her kingdom and saw from above the minarets of the mosque, the beach near the red sea, ships floating in the water carrying cargo and people, she waived at people below, though none could see, or hear, her. Bilqis was mesmerized by what she had discovered. The magic of the Flying Carpet was overwhelming for her.

Once she felt comfortable and satisfied, after many hours, she turned the carpet around and reached safely back into her palace through the same window that she had come out of. No one knew what she had done and what she had experienced. The entire adventure for her was exhilarating.

Sheherazade's grip around Sultan's dick had tightened and she pumped him steadily.

Sultan's dick was coming to life.

Bilqis used the carpet each night to travel to distant corners of her kingdom, on some occasions as far as Abyssinia. Each time she traveled further, each time her return was later, and each time she searched for something new.

Initially, she thought she would tell about the carpet to others, including some trusted members of her court. But then she decided to keep the Flying Carpet secret to herself.

The only person she wanted to inform had been told, "mother, I want to tell you about something I found."

"What is it, Bilqis?" Asked Mannat.

"The carpet that has been in the family for decades is in fact a magic carpet. It can fly when we sit on it." Bilqis informed her excitedly.

"So what is new about it?" Asked Mannat without any surprise.

"What? You are aware of it?" She asked her mother in surprise.

"Indeed," Mannat responded.

"Okay, so have you ever sat on it and flown?"

"No, Never." Replied Mannat. "In fact, the stories about the Flying Carpet have been somewhat vague, but at least this much is known to me that the carpet can be used to fly to distant places without walking or on horseback. You can travel at the speed of air and reach distant places in hours which would otherwise take you days or weeks," said Mannat.

Surprised at the detailed knowledge of the Carpet, Bilqis asked, "who made it? And How did we get it?"

"There is no known knowledge of this in the family but we have the carpet in our family for many generations and we all know it has to be kept safely... I do hope you have kept it safe." She remarked, more than asked.

"Yes, I have. But I want to know who made it? Can we get more of those? Are we the only ones who have it?" Bilqis had many questions.

"I don't have the answer to all your questions, but no, to the best of my knowledge, this is the only piece there is. No other carpet matches this quality of flying."

Bilqis was glad for what she had heard, but she remained inquisitive for a long while later. Over the next few months, she called for carpet weavers from all across her kingdom, from neighboring kingdoms, and then from far away lands. She quizzed every possible carpet weaver if they had heard of something of the sort that resembled a Flying or a Levitating carpet? Each carpet weaver denied knowledge of such craft.

Her daily routine was demanding, including court duties, governance, and managing an army. Bilqis was glad that she had her Flying Carpet that was unique to the best of her knowledge.

The search continued, as did her daily routine. One day, she interviewed a carpet weaver who was in torn clothes but had stories and tales to tell. He claimed to be from the family of carpet weavers who go back hundreds of years, and they knew the craft of magical and mystifying carpets and rugs.

Bilqis commissioned him to make her a carpet without telling him that she owned one. No matter how much the weaver tried, he could not produce one.

After eighteen months, Bilqis let him go without punishing him or taking back the advance she had given him.

Bilqis was sure the carpet was indeed unique.

From then on, the Queen of Sheiba flew to various places on her Flying Carpet. It was no longer a secret. Her subjects, who already adored her, were now even more enamored by her. They revered her even more.

Queen of Sheiba was popular and renowned across the region and beyond.

------

The news of Sheiba and a kingdom ruled by a woman reached Sulaiman, the worshiped and exalted king of Shalem.

Shalem, many hundred kilometers north of Sheiba, was a kingdom of the god-king. Across many lands, it was known that Sulaiman was the anointed king by none other than God himself.

Sheherazade's story was growing deeper, with big characters joining in. Her hand never let go of Sultan's dick even as she rested her head on his shoulder.

Shalem was a rich kingdom; massive in size, powerful beyond compare, and well-governed. King Sulaiman had hundreds of thousands of subjects and all of them worshiped him, humans as well as djinns. His kingdom was an epicenter for everyone - for tradition, for religion, and for culture. The kingdom also had its own trade system which too flourished around common goods like scents, spice, perfumes, cotton, and livestock.

Some courtiers informed Sulaiman about Sheiba and the blasphemy of a woman who ruled a kingdom. "The sacrilege against god himself," in their words.

Upon goading of his courtiers King Sulaiman sent his senior diplomat to check if this was true and asked him, "if it is indeed true, then investigate the credentials of this Queen of Sheiba and how she came upon to be the queen and then summon her to my court."

The diplomat reached Sheiba and dug into the details about her and her family.

Upon reaching her court, he did not bow to greet her and instead gave her King Sulaiman's message.

Many of Queen's courtiers were fuming upset. She had to pacify them to not kill the diplomat that instant for not adhering to the protocol of not even saluting the queen.