Arabian Nights Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It is an insult, my Queen. His defiance to not salute you is an intentional gesture to disrespect." Her general advised.

Another said, "I must behead him as soon as he leaves the boundary of Sheiba."

A third said, fuming, "if they can't salute a woman, he must understand the salute is to the throne and not the person sitting on it."

The Queen was calm in her demeanor. According to her, "I think it is a test. I believe they are trying to provoke us."

"In that case, let us be even more ready. We are not adolescent soldiers, we are warriors and know how to fight," The general remarked.

The consultation lasted many hours. The diplomat was boarded in nice quarters to stay until he was provided with a formal response.

Later that night, Bilqis consulted Mannat. The advice received from Mannat was more acceptable to her, "attempt to placate King Sulaiman." Considering that he was a godman, a trader of religion, she decided to take her mother's advice and entice him with gifts and offerings. He was acknowledged far and wide, and antagonizing him would make more enemies than just Shalem.

When she attended to the diplomat again, she offered him many camel loads of gifts, gold, silver, and artifacts. Bilqis also handed him a message, "O great king Sulaiman, I am the Queen of Sheiba. I rule Sheiba and Abyssinia with the help of my generals and council. I value your invite, but I am unable to make this trip at this time. I instead send you some gifts as a token of goodwill from my kingdom of Sheiba."

The diplomat took the gifts and smiled. He traveled back to Shalem.

Another message returned to Sheiba a couple of months later. The message read, "Bilqis, Queen of Sheiba. You sent me expensive and rare gifts. But I have so much wealth that I cannot spend it in this lifetime or the next, or many after that. So gifts are not what I want. Appear before my court."

Sheiba got left with limited options.

The courtiers were even angrier than they were earlier. They wanted to wage war at the insults, but the Queen of Sheiba knew better than to annoy a God-king. She was amused and not really scared. If need be, she would take him on, but she wanted to give peace a chance.

A reply was sent, "The Queen of Sheiba shall travel to Shalem and meet with King Sulaiman in a month." The messenger was as bewildered by the message as was King Sulaiman. The messengers were a set of expert horse-riders, operating in a relay, and even they, covered the journey between Shalem and Sheiba in four weeks. Even that could be achieved only when a horse-rider with the message would operate non-stop at full steam, handing over the message to the next one who would do the same.

Sheherazade slowed the pumping with her hands, feeling Sultan getting excited. His dick was at full attention.

Sheherazade left his dick and rubbed his balls, slowly squeezing them to slow him down. She played with his nuts for a while and slowed the story down.

She nodded towards Dinarzade, who got up and filled their glasses with some more wine and handed them to Sultan and Sheherazade. Her hands came off from his genitals, and the heat in his loins cooled down.

Sheherazade started again, in between sips.

As was expected, the riders reached in around four weeks. The message and its innuendoes were read with care, absorbed by King Sulaiman in the true spirit it was intended. The Queen of Sheiba was sending a message that she had mystic and supernatural powers to travel distant locations faster than normal, possibly wielded other skills and strengths.

The time left for arrival was just a couple of days, calculating from the message delivery.

King Sulaiman consulted with his courtiers and his senior staff. He summoned the leaders of tribes and those of the djinns, and asked them, "who amongst you can bring me the throne of the Queen of Sheiba."

One tribe leader said, "O great King Sulaiman. I will do it. I will go and get it. I will start immediately if you command."

King Sulaiman said, "No. I need it today. I need it Now!"

The leader of the djinns offered, "It shall be here before you say the next sentence."

King Sulaiman nodded, and the djinn leader waved his hand in the air.

Moments later the actual throne of Queen of Sheiba was in front of their eyes. Every one of them admired the beautiful turquoise and gold throne encrusted with precious stones like diamonds, rubies, and jade. The amazing feat of getting the throne was done in just a moment, complete with its silk cushions and throws.

King Suliaman smiled and nodded his pleasure.

He had scored in the game of one-upmanship. If the Queen of Sheiba could prove she was powerful by traveling faster than any human, then King Sulaiman had gone one-up on her by ensuring her throne had reached even before she could.

Sheherazade's hands had crept back into Sultan's groin and were now once again playing with his balls and his semi-hard dick.

Bilqis reached the outskirts of Shalem a day ahead of her schedule. A move planned by her. Her trusted Flying Carpet had delivered once again. She camped outside Shalem in her royal tents and her entourage.

A messenger was sent to King Sulaiman's court.

"The queen has arrived a day earlier than expected. She does not want to impose herself on Shalem and hence has decided to camp outside Shalem's boundary walls. She will be visiting King Sulaiman's court tomorrow morning and by then she would have rested and would be ready." An emissary informed Shalem court's senior staffer.

The information once again had an underlying message was, that she needed an appropriate welcome.

King Sulaiman smiled at her move and ensured she had a grand welcome. The kingdom's gates were bedecked with exotic flowers, the streets were strewn with petals and sprinkled with perfumed water to settle the dust and all of Shalem's citizens were ordered to line up the entire course through which the Queen would arrive into Shalem.

The Queen of Sheiba's cavalcade included a hundred elephants and camels, a thousand-strong army, palanquins loaded with gifts, jewels, artifacts, and a hundred girls carrying large trays of spices, and perfumes, all from distant lands, each one exotic than the other.

The humdrum increased with every few meters of their progress into the Kingdom.

If Bilqis planned to enthrall the audience with the magnanimous procession and gifts, then she would be disappointed. The murmurs, the gossip, and the whispers were all about her. The much-anticipated visit of Queen of Sheiba had happened.

Bilqis, the Queen of Sheiba, under thirty years of age, was a lady of immense beauty. Her physique was that of a fit warrior, her face was fair, and she looked as lovely as a dove, her eyes detailed with coal looked like those of a fish, her arms decked with gold bracelets were wrapped in a thin, fine silk scarf that rolled down from her neck, her bosom peeked deliciously from above her tight blouse, and it covered just the globes of her breasts, her slim waist was bare, and her navel puckered invitingly, the cloth around her groin and thighs, made of muslin, wrapped around her hips like a skirt, her ankles adorned gold anklets and feet colored crimson with henna.

The Queen of Sheiba looked every bit like a queen.

Sheherazade's hand had worked Sultan to an erection. She turned around and sat astride him.

Sheherazade moved her hips forward and back, coating Sultan with her juice. Then she caught hold of his cock and aimed it into her pussy. Looking directly into his eyes, she sank lower.

The story had paused as Dinarzade, too, stayed silent and watched her sister take him in.

Sultan needed relief and sighed in pleasure, "aaahhh." He brought his hands on Sheherazade's hips and helped her buck and move.

Sheherazade had other plans, she slowed down the rocking on Sultan's cock, resting her hands on his chest.

She looked down into his eyes and restarted her story.

Every one on the streets of the kingdom of Shalem, who saw her, was mesmerized and each one hypnotized by her beauty. This was the Queen of Sheiba whose legends and tales had reached well ahead of her arrival. She was a worthy queen, undoubtedly.

"Long live the Queen"

"Hail the Queen of Sheiba"

"Long Live Bilqis, the Queen of Sheiba"

The streets roared in chorus, and the people shouted on top of their voices, welcoming her to Shalem. Never before in the history of Shalem had anyone been welcomed with such fanfare, such fuss.

Sheherazade kept slowly rocking and moving on his cock.

Sultan was wound up, both in his mind and his body. He could take no more and started spraying his cum and sperm inside Sheherazade's pussy.

He grunted, a low throaty celebration, "Aghh, Agh."

Sheherazade paused the story but kept bucking until the last drop of his cum was drawn in her pussy. Long after his sack was empty, she did not come off him and slowly rocked on his cock until he was limp.

Restarting the story, she came off him.

To think of the fact that King Sulaiman had summoned the Queen of Sheiba had been summoned for heresy and for blasphemy, she had turned the opinion around with aplomb.

Sheherazade restarted the story and looked towards Sultan before saying, "O great Sultan. We have reached a point where Bilqis meets King Sulaiman. The interesting meeting and their intertwined fate require to be justly told."

Sultan nodded.

"Might I suggest that we start from this point tomorrow if you will allow me life for another day?"

Sultan smiled at the cheap bargain she was offering. He needed to rest for a couple of hours before sunrise.

Sultan nodded his agreement.

Sheherazade cuddled with Sultan as they took a short nap before sunrise.

------

When the news of Sheherazade's survival for another day spread across the court, everyone was stunned. Their surprise was natural, and everyone rejoiced, elated. Their celebrations were cautious and muted, but they were celebrating nonetheless.

Vizier was ecstatic and offered meals and alms to a hundred beggars near the big mosque. He prayed inside the mosque for the life of his daughter and thanked Allah for being merciful.

---------

I'd love to read your comments/feedback. Would help me keep going.