Arabian Nights Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He glances up at me with a grin before kissing his way up the shaft and taking me right back into his mouth. He's working double-time now, stroking me in time with his head movements. He works every inch of my cock, his lips pursing at the tip every time he gets to the head and his fingers uncurling around my shaft when he hits the base. It's much louder now, his sucking noises. Any adult here listening hard enough would immediately think, "Oh. Someone must be getting some sloppy fucking head." I think Zane's doing it on purpose. But *goddamn*, does it feel good.

I feel my toes tensing in my shoes as my orgasm quickly builds, doing my damned best to stay somewhat quiet. Right on the edge of climax, I let out a small groan before suddenly, the volume of the movie diminishes during a quiet scene, and the lewd sounds of my best friend coaxing the cum out of me practically echo off the theater walls. I lose it right then and there. I gasp a little, tensing and thrusting my hips up into his mouth as I cum over, and over, and over. Maybe it's because I'm drunk, but my orgasm feels more drawn-out than usual. Zane slows down his motions, humming slightly and audibly gulping down my load. He pants for a moment, taking a breather even with half of my cock in his mouth before he wraps his lips firmly around my shaft and sucks me absolutely dry.

When he pulls off, he inspects my semi as if making sure he didn't miss a drop before he tucks it back into my underwear for me and sits up straight with a smug grin on his face. I look over at him as I zip up my jeans, slightly amused.

"Proud of yourself or something?" I ask with a grin.

"More like 'satisfied'," he says with a laugh.

I chuckle slightly, feeling a weird mix of embarrassed and totally thrilled. "Want me to...?" I gesture towards his crotch.

He shakes his head. "Nah," he says, leaning over and putting his arm around me. "Let's just watch the movie."

"You sure?"

"Yeah. You can make it up to me later," he says with a little grin.

We set our focus to the movie screen, resting against each other lightly. I purposefully didn't have high expectations for this movie so that I wouldn't be disappointed, but there was a small part of me (the little kid in me, probably) that had prayed this would live up to the magic of the original. After all, how many large-scale American movies featuring Arabs are there? In a way, it's a big deal. But I'm annoyed that I still feel disappointed -- betrayed, even. I've said it once and I'll say it again: live-action remakes are never a good idea.

I lean over towards Zane about thirty minutes into the film. "This movie... is terrible," I mutter, and both of us chuckle quietly.

"It *is* pretty bad..."

"Should we just leave?" I ask, resolving myself to the fact that there's no saving this film.

Zane shrugs. "We paid. Might as well finish it."

But Zane can't even do that. Not even ten minutes later, he ends up dozing off against my shoulder, and I smile slightly, kissing the top of his head and letting him sleep while I suffer through the rest of this movie. The movie may be a shitshow, but sitting here with Zane, slowly sobering up from several shots and an excellent blowjob, I feel fine.

Once the credits start rolling, I nudge Zane in the side with my elbow, and he jolts awake with a grunt, blinking and looking around. "*Fuck*," he groans, laughing and looking at me. "I fell asleep."

"I noticed."

"I'm sorry," he says, giving me a sleepy, apologetic look.

"Your loss," I say cheekily. "You missed out on one of the shittiest movies I've ever seen."

He laughs. "That bad?"

I shrug. Maybe it wasn't *that* bad, but it's a stain on my favorite childhood story. "Bad enough," I say. I just pat his thigh, giving it a squeeze before standing up and stretching. "C'mon, big boy. Let's get home."

All those shots have somewhat started to wear off by the time we get outside and order a Lyft. Honestly, I'm surprised I was able to pay attention to that whole movie without pulling a Zane and falling asleep. Zane still looks mildly dazed, and he just smiles at me whenever he sees me looking. I wonder if he's thinking what I'm thinking: about the fact that we just had a fucking date. Dinner and a movie, with a brief interlude at a karaoke bar. All in all, it was a pretty successful evening -- the type of evening I'd be more than happy to experience again.

A sweet, vibrant older woman picks us up in front of the theater, shares boisterous conversation with the two of us, and then drops us off at our apartment complex. After thanking the lady profusely and wishing her all the best in the world, we both step out into the fresh night air.

Zane turns to me and smiles softly -- almost in a goofy sort of way. It makes me smirk. "What?" I ask.

"This is the part of the date where I invite you inside," he says with a grin.

I laugh. "Go ahead, then."

He clears his throat, standing up straighter and adjusting his shirt as if he were wearing a vest. "Wanna come up for a nightcap?"

I snort. "'A nightcap'? What are you, forty-seven?"

"Oh relax," he says, chuckling. "It's way classier than saying, 'Do you wanna come up and fuck me?'"

I blush. "Do you want me to come up and fuck you?"

He smiles slyly at me, staring in silence for a few moments before cocking his head towards the building. "C'mon."

He leads the way up to our apartment, using his key to unlock the door. We both laugh as he struggles with the mechanism, his inebriation clearly affecting his precision. Finally, though, he unlocks the door, and we spill into our apartment with laughs in our throats and smiles on our faces -- until Zane pins me against the door. He presses his weight completely against me, sandwiching me between his firm body and the wood behind me. We kiss slowly, deeply, his hands sliding down my sides as mine work their way up and down his muscled backside.

I put both hands on his ass and tug his hips into mine so that our bulges are grinding nicely against each other. Fuck, that feels nice. It's strange still, because I'm so used to the feel of a woman. But Zane is all man, with a substantial presence between his legs -- and I feel it through his shorts, nudging against mine.

He pulls back from my lips and smiles slightly. "Hey, so... you're still down, right?"

For sex? Hell fuckin' yeah. But I just nod.

"Cool. I'm gonna shower first and get ready," he says, dipping his fingers lightly into my pocket. Something about that feels incredibly erotic. "Meet me in my bedroom."

I lick my lips. "Clothes or no clothes?"

He arches one of his thick eyebrows before eyeing me up and down quickly. "Briefs only," he says with a smirk, "please and thank you." With that, he laughs and then gives me a peck on the lips before separating from me and heading straight for the bathroom.

I stay leaning against the door for a moment, resting the back of my head against the wood and looking up at the ceiling. Are we really about to do this? Are we really about to fuck? I feel an odd warmth throughout my body, a tingling sort of excitement at the prospect of being with Zane, *really* being with him. I glance towards the couch and suddenly remember that day I came home to catch Zane's then-boyfriend giving it to him good. The memory causes my cock to twitch back to life with anticipatory excitement.

I hear the shower running, quickly followed by Zane's muffled, crooning voice, and I smile slightly. Better get ready, myself. I head straight to Zane's room, leaving my shoes, socks, jeans, and t-shirt by the door. I secure my cock into the pouch of my briefs before climbing into his bed, sighing as I rest on his undone sheets with my hands behind my head.

Since the bathroom is right on the other side of the wall, I listen in on Zane's singing, smiling gently to myself, thinking back fondly on his stunt at the bar. I love that he thought of singing something from Aladdin specifically for me. As hilarious as it was, it was also... touching.

A few minutes later, I hear him turn the faucet before the water shuts off, and then everything goes quiet. Soon, the bathroom door opens and Zane appears in his bedroom doorway, smirking at the sight of me half-naked in his bed. "Hey."

"Hey yourself," I say, eyeing him. He's only in a towel, and it's wrapped snugly around his waist but leaves nothing of his upper body to the imagination, a Greek god in all his glory. "You gonna come over here or...?"

He chuckles a bit before reaching down and undoing his towel, letting it just drop to the floor. Now I get to see the rest of him openly, and my eyes stay fixated on that masculine appendage hanging between his legs. He slowly walks over to the bed, and after lifting his knee onto the mattress, he starts climbing over me.

I gulp a bit before he leans in and kisses me, humming softly against my lips before he disengages. "I meant to tell you earlier," Zane says, "but you're a really good kisser, bro."

I laugh slightly. "So are you."

"Well I know that," he says cockily (which only makes me laugh harder), "but I'm surprised by you. Well... maybe not *that* surprised, but..." He shrugs, smirking. "Impressed, I guess."

"Thank you?" I say, grinning.

"You're welcome." He kisses me again with a little hum. "It's the tongue," he says decidedly, as if he wasn't sure before. "You're good with your tongue. Not too much, not too little."

"Kyra used to call me 'Goldilocks'."

Zane snorts. "She did not."

"Did too," I say with a grin, flicking my tongue around suggestively.

He laughs before lapping at my tongue and then murmuring, "I bet you eat killer pussy."

My mouth instantly waters at the thought. I slide my hand between us, my fingers finding his cock and quickly wrapping themselves around his thickness. He grunts a bit, his cock pulsing to life as I give him a few tender strokes. "I eat pretty good ass, too," I fire back.

Zane licks his lips a bit. "Yeah? You gonna show me, stud?"

I grin a bit, looking down his body. "I mean... Yeah. But I still owe you a blowjob."

Zane laughs. "That you do."

I push him back so he's still straddling me, knees on either side of my thighs. I lift myself up and stay seated in front of him, planting a kiss on his furry abdomen as I look up at him. He sighs softly. I feel his cock against my chest, semi-soft and heavy, and I wrap my fingers around it so that I can stroke it to life. Zane looks down at my hand intently, watching as his thick, uncut beast slowly pulses to hardness in my grip.

I look down at his manhood, eye-to-eye with it. I gulp, feeling intimidated by it yet again. But I've already had one crack at it before. Now, it's about doing better than I did last time. I start with just using my tongue, slipping my tongue into his foreskin, which immediately gets him moaning. I slide it all around the head of his cock, inhaling the scent of him. He smells clean, faintly like that body wash he uses, which is reminiscent of cologne. But, in a weird way, I can also smell the heat of him. It draws me in, making me part my lips and wrap them around his shaft, taking him into my mouth.

Zane inhales audibly as I shift deeper, and I stroke the base of his shaft gently while I work back and forth. This'll take some serious practice, that's for sure. I don't understand how he manages to swallow my cock so easily. He's not *that* much bigger than I am, but I guess he's the one with experience. I'm just a novice trying guys out for the first time, and of course Zane has a huge dick. It's intimidating, for sure, but at the same time, just knowing Zane is handsomely hung almost feels like an honor. Now, whenever I look at him, I can't help but think, "Damn. He really *is* all man."

I try to take him into my throat, and I manage getting the head down before I gag and have to pull back. Zane chuckles slightly as I take a breath before trying another time. Again, I can only get the head in, but I manage to hold him for a touch longer before I have to pull back and cough into my fist.

Zane laughs again, taking hold of his cock. "You don't have to do that, you know."

"I just wanted to try it," I tell him, glancing up at him.

"Well I appreciate that," he says, gripping his cock firmly before swinging it at my face. I flinch when it hits me hard across the cheek, laughing along with him.

"Fuck you," I say, slapping his dick away.

Zane grins. "Fuck me?" he asks, cocking an eyebrow, and before I know it, he pushes my shoulders down, pinning me to the bed.

"Yeah. Fuck you," I murmur.

"Mmm. Fuck me, then," he says with a smirk, sitting up in my lap briefly. I feel his thick ass pressing right against my groin, and he grinds slightly before he turns around, straddles my chest, and presents his ass to me. "But first... hit me with that Goldilocks treatment."

I laugh a bit, raising my hand and bringing it down right on his ass. He grunts a bit, and I feel my cock twitch in my briefs seeing how nicely his cheeks jiggle right in front of me. I'm an ass guy. I'd argue that most of my straight friends appreciate a good pair of tits over an ass, but not me. I'm all about the backside. And now that I'm faced with the athletic glory of my best friend, my now-boyfriend... This should be interesting.

I run my hands over those cheeks, enjoying the fullness of them before I spread them apart. Fuck, that hole... I stare at it in slight amazement. It'd look like any other girl's hole save for the soft fur surrounding it. I reach in to stroke it with my thumb, fascinated by it. I thought I'd be grossed out, but no. Frankly, it's turning me on. All man, just like the rest of him.

"Scooch back a bit," I tell him, grabbing his hips. He shimmies back without complaint, just enough for me to lean forward and, without hesitation, drag my tongue across his hole. Zane lets out a half-laugh-half-moan, clutching onto my sides. He pushes back against my face a bit, and I hit him again with my tongue -- but I don't go crazy. I stick to what I know, and that's smooth, long strokes, teasing prods, and luscious kisses. He tastes clean here too, but there's something else incredibly *him* there, an indistinct flavor that I can only describe as Zane. It only makes me want to explore him more. So eventually, while spreading his cheeks, I slowly ease my tongue into him.

Zane moans out softly before I feel a strong hand cupping my bulge entirely. He rubs it back and forth a few times, and upon noticing that I'm as stiff as a board in there, he peels back my underwear, pulls my cock out, and leans over to take me into his mouth for the second time tonight. I moan against his ass, reaching around to grip his thighs and hold him against my face. I just use tongue, lips, and spit to work my magic.

When he decides that I'm wet enough, he pulls off my cock with a sigh and starts to tug my briefs off my legs. I kick them off from my ankles, and he chuckles a bit, rolling off my chest and then collapsing on his back. He rests his head near my knees, grinning at me. "Nice job, Goldilocks," he teases, reaching between his legs to rub his freshly-rimmed hole.

I smirk, blushing. "Shut up," I say, eyes on his fingers disappearing under his heavy balls.

"What'd Kyra say about your stroke game?"

I laugh. "Rave reviews," I joke. "Ten out of ten on Yelp."

Zane chuckles to himself before letting out a soft exhale through his nose as his finger works inward. Fuck, is he fingering himself right in front of me? God, he looks so sexy right now: lightly glistening muscles, thick cock draped against his light six-pack, thick muscled thighs parted with his hand in between. "Guess you're worth another customer," he teases.

"Gee, thanks," I say with a laugh.

He just smiles and nudges my hip with his knuckles. "C'mere."

I bite my lip before sitting up and then shifting towards Zane, settling into the inviting space between his legs. I rub my hands on his knees, smiling down at him before running my palms down his thighs and then resting them on his hips. I push my groin right up against him, glancing down at how my cock slides against his balls and lies against his own piece. Sometimes I like doing this with a girl: resting my dick above her pussy so I can see how deep I'd get inside of her. But Zane's cock is a total distraction.

"You look lost in thought," Zane says.

"Huh?" I look up at his face, laughing. "Sorry. I'm good."

"You sure?"

"One-hundred percent," I say with a genuine smile, leaning over him to kiss him on the lips. Then, I reach between us, grab my cock, and slide the head of it over his taint to get to his hole.

Zane stops me, breaking the kiss. "Hold up, bro," he says with a chuckle, reaching behind him to open the drawer of his nightstand. He rummages in it briefly before pulling out what he was feeling around for: lube. "Unfortunately, I don't have a pussy, so..." He tosses the bottle towards me with a grin.

I roll my eyes. "That being said, I'm surprised you're not a gaping mess by now," I tease, applying some lube to my cock.

"Oh, fuck off," he says with a laugh. "It's been a while since I've taken anything." I just smirk, squirting some lube on my fingers and rubbing it onto his hole. He hums softly, reaching between his legs to casually stroke his cock. I bite my lip when I push a finger into him, feeling how incredibly tight and warm he is. My cock twitches in anticipation of being buried there.

Once Zane is prepped, I get back into position, nudging my cock against his entrance. Then, with a gentle push, the head of my cock disappears into him. I'm the one who moans as I ease a little more of me into him. Zane doesn't make a sound -- he just grins at me, almost lazily stroking himself. "Feel good or something?" he teases.

"Shut up," I mutter, licking my lips. "You're so fucking tight."

He laughs. "Welcome to gay sex."

A warm welcome, indeed. I keep a hold on his hips as I gently rut back and forth -- but when I see Zane doesn't exactly need a moment, I start fucking him harder. That's when he parts his lips and lets out a groaning exhale. He closes his eyes for a moment, licking his lips as I rut into him with more intention and give him longer strides. As my body repeatedly connects with his, I let my eyes trail down from his face to the bulging muscles of his stroking arm, to his pecs rocking lightly up and down, to his core tensing and flexing with each thrust, to the cock pulsing and wet in his firm grip. Seeing my cock sliding in and out of him is almost the surreal cherry on top of this beautiful sundae.

He feels so good inside. My cock has never felt hugged so tightly, and I never expected a man's ass to feel *so* different from a pussy. It's tighter but more open, somehow, the duality both confusing and intriguing me. The thing I like about this, though, is that Zane can't fake how he's feeling. I *know* he's feeling good because of that rock-hard limb between his legs that's making a steady mess of his fingers. It's exciting to witness, to be a part of -- and with Zane of all people.

I've never felt so connected to him. Seems a very literal, physical connection has really pushed us into this relationship. At least, it has pushed *me*. I hope Zane feels the same way. I lean down and kiss between his pecs once before he suddenly reaches for my chin, grips it, and pulls me up for some deeply tender, tongue-sloppy kissing. We breathe heavily against each other as we slowly swap spit, the silence in the room only punctured by the smacks of our lips, our gentle moans, and the constant slap of skin on skin. It's perfect.

I grunt against his lips after a while. "I'm close."

"Don't cum yet," he mutters.

"What?" Did he just tell me not to cum?

"Don't cum yet," he says again.

I just laugh in a whiny sort of way. "Oh, come on."