Arabian Nights Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I promise I won't make you wait long," he says with a grin before snaking an arm around me. Big as he is, he manages to somehow get me on my back in one smooth motion with him on top of me. I grunt a bit when my cock slips from his hole, it twitching to be buried again.

But Zane has other ideas. He kisses me once before working his way down my body slowly. I tense when I feel his hand gripping my cock, and I moan loudly when he engulfs me with his mouth yet again. Fuck, that's so hot, him sucking the taste of himself off my cock. He hums a bit, working me expertly deep as his other hand glides over my inner thigh. I sense his fingers teasing my balls gently, feeling them out for a moment before going lower. His fingertips stroke my taint, and that tickling sensation rewards him with fresh drops of precum into his mouth.

However, Zane's fingers keep going lower -- right near my hole. I immediately slide back. "Whoa whoa whoa," I say with a nervous laugh.

He grins up at me. "What?" he asks. "A little ass play won't kill you."

He knows I'm totally virginal back there. I've never even had a tongue. I experimented with a finger when I was a kid, but I hated the sensation and never tried it again. "I don't know, man," I say skeptically.

"If you really don't wanna, then I won't do anything," Zane says calmly, but there's such a fire in his eyes that I'm hesitant to flat-out deny him.

"I don't wanna say no, but..."

He smiles slightly. "Saying yes won't make you any less of a man, big boy," he teases.

Fucker. I kick him playfully, and he laughs. "I don't know, Zane," I say, scratching my head. "It's too weird."

"It's just you and me, babe," he says, giving my balls a little kiss. "I can make you cum like never before, if you let me."

Cum like never before? What a way to entice me. I'm nervous, but at the same time, I know I'm in good hands. I'm in Zane's hands, after all. I just rest my head back on the bed and sigh. "Fine."

I feel Zane kissing around. He lifts my balls and drags his tongue across my taint, something that's always sure to keep my cock nice and stiff. But I feel my heart thudding harder and harder the closer he gets to my hole. Then, after lifting one of my legs and spreading them a bit, I feel his tongue against my most intimate place. My eyes instantly roll back. Holy fuck. I tense, feeling like I've been electrified -- and then again, when Zane laps at my pucker. I bite my lip hard, moaning with muffled pleasure as his tongue circles and prods at my hole over and over, being so tender and playful. Shit, that feels good.

And then -- I feel his finger. He nudges against me with his fingertip, gently pushing as if to test whether or not I'd let him in. He seems to decide lube is a good option for this, and he grabs the bottle, squirting some into his fingers and applying it directly to my hole. Then he hands me the bottle. "Do me a favor."

"What?" I ask, taking it from him.

"Stroke yourself for me."

I don't know why that makes me blush a bit, but it does. But if he insists... I squirt some of his lube right onto my cock and slowly work it in, coating every inch of me with the slick liquid.

"Just like that," he says, eyeing my pacing. "And don't stop."

I just nod a bit. I keep my slow pace, gently working from the base to the tip and keeping a firm grip on my shaft as my palm glides up and down. Zane rubs one of his fingers against my hole and then, assisted by the lube, pushes into me. I gasp a bit, immediately tensing up from the intrusion.

"Relax, baby," he says soothingly, kissing my inner thigh.

"Feels so fuckin' weird," I mutter.

"I know. But trust me. I've got you," he says. "And don't stop stroking."

Fuck. I had paused my movements when his finger slipped in, so I continue working my hand up and down. Damn, what a strange sensation. But Zane's calming voice and tender work is making me relax a bit, and I gradually feel myself accepting one of his thick fingers. He very slowly rocks it back and forth, probably to stretch me out a bit.

What I don't expect is his finger to curl, to find that sweet-spot that makes nearly every nerve in my body twitch. "Fuck!" I groan.

I barely hear Zane chuckle. "Keep stroking, stud," he says, nuzzling his softly-scratchy facial hair into my inner thigh, triggering my senses on all planes.

I moan steadily now, my toes extending as he manipulates my prostate. This must be what it's all about for guys who take dick -- not necessarily the stretch, but the insistent pressing against the prostate. That magic button. Fuck, it feels so good. I feel my cock pulsing more and more in my hand, and I start to stroke faster.

"Don't speed up, Khalid," Zane says, and I whine a bit before keeping my pace. "Nice and steady."

"But I'm so fucking close," I pant.

"Nice and steady," he repeats. I feel Zane's finger circling my spot, and my eyes roll back again. I keep them closed, sinking into the bed, high from these physical sensations: the steady stroke, the finger inside me, Zane's hot breath on my inner thigh. I'm going to cum so fucking hard. I can feel it.

"Zane--"

"Shhh," he whispers, kissing my inner thigh. "I know."

I whimper more, starting to care less about how I sound in front of him. It feels too good to care. Every muscle is tensed and flexed right now, my free hand gripping the sheets in a tight fist. Gradually, I feel my orgasm building and building until the cum shoots through my cock at its slowest pace ever. It completely draws out that orgasm, heightening it beyond anything I've experienced on my own. I feel it -- that full-bodied climax. I feel it in my cock before it dissipates throughout my entire body, lightly electrifying me, vibrating me. And then, when my cock finally does erupt, I spill one of my thickest loads ever, despite cumming just a few hours ago. It oozes out slowly before shooting a couple hard shots up my torso.

Things go blank for a few moments, and when I finally regain consciousness of my body, I realize Zane's finger has left me. I'm just lying there with a loose fist around my hard cock and a substantial load on my lower torso. I pant slowly, breathing in and out as deeply as possible before looking at Zane -- who's just smiling with a satisfied grin.

"Fucker," I mutter softly.

He laughs before crawling over me, sitting on my lap. "Was it or was it not one of the best orgasms you've ever had?" he asks, running his hand through my load.

"I'm not giving you that satisfaction," I say, feeling so drained, but in the best way.

"I'm taking that as a yes," he says before working my cum into his cock, using it as lube. He bites his tongue gently as he strokes himself over me, and I just lie back and enjoy the show. I watch his face as he brings himself to his own climax, watching him raise his eyebrows high and shut one of his eyes tightly. That's when I feel the first rope of hot cum on my body. I look down, watching Zane empty his nuts onto me, feeling (oddly enough) even more relaxed now.

Zane catches his breath before sighing through his nose, humming a contended noise. Then he lies down next to me, resting on his side and facing me. After a few moments of silence, he speaks up. "How you feelin'?"

"I don't wanna move," I say with a soft smile.

He laughs. "Sleep here, then," he says, cuddling up against me, draping a strong arm over my body.

I smile gently, closing my eyes. I don't think I've ever had a better date, or better sex. I've had some wild, incredibly steamy sex with Kyra before, that much is certain. But this? This was powerful. This has meaning behind it. Intention. I'm really feeling the love between us, this new expansion on our love, and I'm feeling it hard.

"Can you do me a favor?" I ask.

"Hm?" Zane asks, clearly just as tired.

"Sing to me."

He chuckles quietly. "Seriously?"

"Yeah."

"Why?"

"Because I love hearing you sing."

There's a pause before he asks something else. "You're really serious?"

"Dead fucking serious."

Zane seems to debate it for a moment before, very softly, he starts murmuring another Frank Sinatra classic, "The Way You Look Tonight." I smile, his voice soothing and directly in my ear, meant for me and me alone. I'm so thankful for this moment. Simple intimacy at its finest. I sigh happily, feeling myself being lulled to sleep by my best friend.