Araceli's Deal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am not a commodity!" I said. "You're not buying parts!" I was annoyed. Very annoyed.

I was ready to crumple the paper and toss it, tell him it was ridiculous and I didn't want to discuss it anymore.

Then I thought about my family, and how I wanted to help them.

How much more to let him suck my breasts? Uninvited, the memory of his thumbs on my nipples bubbled up, the way he'd looked at me so appreciatively. You're very pretty, he'd said, before I'd even done anything. Another thousand? I wrote it down.

To touch me down there, though... That was getting too intimate. What did "touch" mean? Rub my clitoris? Penetrate with his fingers?

It might feel good.

It might feel really good.

He was obviously a man who knew his way around a woman's body.

I shook my head. I crossed out "plus touch pussy" and changed it to "plus rub, touch, and/or penetrate vulva and vagina with fingers." Best to be specific. No misunderstandings. I put $2000, then changed it to $3000. Why not? He could say no if he didn't like the offer.

"What am I doing?" I asked myself.

I drew a big X across the whole page and turned it over without even reading the rest of the list. I knew what the next item would be, and I didn't want to consider it.

I couldn't.

Could I?

Some of the other attendants did it. I wondered what they charged.

I went into his bedroom and collected his suit and shoes to take down to be pressed and shined. Monica was in the hallway again, carrying a little white dog.

"Walking a dog?" I asked, laughing.

"Oh, no. Little Cici doesn't walk outside. I carry her outside to do her business." Monica scratched Cici's head and rolled her eyes. "How's it going with your guy?"

"My guy. Yeah. I'm not sure. He's off golfing. Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Um, when you said before, just think of the money... do you... do... you know."

Monica suddenly found the little dog's ears very interesting. "Sometimes," she mumbled. "I try not to, but if the price is right..." She shrugged.

"It doesn't feel weird to you?"

"It feels very weird! But the money, Celi."

"How much?"

"As much as I can get." She shifted the dog to her other arm. "I don't know. Once I got $7500."

"Oh. Thanks, Monica." $7500. He'd pay more than that. I was sure of it.

* * *

When his suit was ready and hanging up for him in his room, his shoes were shined and set out neatly on the floor, when I'd chosen a crisp white shirt and smart blue tie for him with the matching kerchief, I went back to my bed and stretched out on my stomach with his list.

The next item. "Vaginal sex, with condom, any position, including touching of breasts and pussy." No.

I pulled out a notebook from my bag and rewrote the first few items. I would make my own list.

"Vaginal penetrative sex, missionary position, with condom, with touching and/or kissing of breasts." $12,000? $15,000? How badly did he want it? How badly did he want it with me? How rich was this guy? I smiled and tapped my pen against my lips. $20,000, I wrote. He could always say no. I felt the power shift from him to me. I'd taken over.

"Cunnilingus" was his next item. He wanted to pay to lick my pussy? Fine. If he was going to be down there, he may as well be down there. $3000.

I added an item. "Vaginal penetrative sex, position(s) other than missionary, with condom, with touching and/or kissing of breasts and touching/rubbing/penetration of vulva and/or vagina with fingers." How's that for specific? Well, if it was $20,000 for regular stuff, he could pay more for doggy, or me on top, or whatever else he might have in mind. $25,000.

There was no way this guy would pay that much for sex. He was handsome and wealthy. Plenty of women would sleep with him for free.

Maybe they did.

Maybe he was looking for something else. I gave excellent blow jobs, but as for the rest of it, I wasn't very experienced. I'd been more interested in my studies than in men when I was in college, and since being back home, I worked all the time. He might pay a lot for a high-end hooker who had some kind of special technique, but for me?

He could always refuse to pay, and I could always refuse to allow it. It was a menu, not a contract. I left it at $25,000.

His final item was "Anal sex." Hell no. I didn't bother to write that one down.

He returned from his golf game and went straight in to shower and get dressed, with hardly a greeting.

He did look sharp in that suit. Maybe even I would sleep with him for free. But even better if he was willing to pay. No strings, no romantic involvement. Just business.

He didn't ask about the list. "Thanks. Nice job. See you in three or four hours," he said. And was off again.

I was seized with a bout of self-consciousness. In my little room, I stripped off my uniform and examined myself in the mirror. I hadn't shaved my armpits in a few days. Had he noticed?

Should I do something about my pubic hair? My bikini line was shaved, but I'd never done much else with it. Would he care?

I was going to do this. My pubic hair didn't matter if I wasn't going to take my clothes off for him. If I was worried about my pubic hair, then obviously I'd already made up my mind.

There was a salon downstairs. We were allowed to use it if they weren't busy. He'd said a few hours.

* * *

I sat on the sofa, bouncing my knees, hands between my thighs. I wasn't in uniform. That was technically against the rules, but I was sure he wouldn't mind. I'd visited the salon. My hair was styled, my makeup stunning, and my vagina was bald. I hadn't meant to, but the waxer had talked me into it.

Then I'd gone into town and bought a dress with some of the money he'd already given me. Black, short, and strappy, it was the nicest dress I'd ever owned, and wearing it made me feel confident and powerful. I had to be in control of this, or it would go south for me fast. Underneath, I wore just a little black thong and no bra. What did underwear matter if I was going to take my clothes off anyway?

The door opened. I stood up. My stomach was doing backflips.

"Well," he said. "This, I did not expect."

"How was your dinner, sir?" I asked, hoping my voice wasn't shaking as much as my hands were.

"As expected. The food was wonderful. The company, not so much. But I find myself in a better mood since walking through that door. Thank you." He reached for my hand, kissed my knuckles. "I see you've been thinking."

Deep breath. "Yes." I'd put my version of the list in his envelope and set it on the coffee table. He saw it and picked it up.

"Please sit," he said. "And we'll discuss." He smiled when he pulled out the piece of notebook paper. "Taking charge of the negotiations right from the start, I see."

I sat back down. He sat next to me. Very close. He smelled of cologne and wine and coffee and excellent French food, a far cry from our taco lunch. I hadn't eaten anything. I wasn't exactly hungry.

He read the list. "You left one off," he said. "But I appreciate the thoroughness of your edits otherwise."

"It was left off intentionally. Non-negotiable," I said.

"Are you sure? You might like it. Don't knock it 'til you've tried it."

I shook my head. "No. No, I won't do that."

"Okay. What makes you think I'll pay this much? I can have almost any woman I want for free. Or, perhaps, for the price of dinner and a bottle of wine. Maybe some flowers."

I nodded. "It was your idea," I said. "I was just going to give you the blow job."

"Very true. I'll give you $12,000 for your final item here, your very comprehensive description. Or, I'll pay you a flat $50,000, but I get to do whatever I want. Throw the list away."

Fifty... Holy shit. "I don't... I won't do that."

"You won't do what?"

"I won't do anal sex. I don't want to."

"You didn't want to take off your clothes, either, until I offered enough money. Okay. $100,000, and I get to do whatever I want to you tonight."

He couldn't possibly have that much money to spend just for sex.

"You might like it," he said again.

"You're changing the rules. This is the list. This is my offer," I said. My dress was failing me.

"I think," he said, putting his hand on my knee, "that he who has the money makes the rules. Don't you?"

Don't look into his eyes. Don't do it. Dammit, Araceli! I had never met a man who had such an effect on me, nor one who was this persistent. One hundred thousand dollars. I'd never seen that much money in my whole life. His hand inched up my thigh.

"One twenty-five," I said, barely audible.

"Done."

Oh.

"Come." He took my hands, stood up, pulled me up, too.

"Why?"

He kissed my neck, just under my ear, brushed my hair off my shoulder, trailed his fingers down the side of my face, my throat, my collarbone, pushed the strap of my dress down. "Why what?" He other hand made the same trail on the other side of my face, pushed the other strap down.

"Why..." I gasped as his palm brushed across my breast, over the dress. "Why..." Then other hand on the other breast.

"Because you need the money, and I enjoy the power." He found the zipper on the back of the dress, pulled it down. The dress fell. "Come."

I was too dazed to do anything but let him take my hand and lead me to the bedroom. The power. I'd given it all back to him. And somehow, I didn't even mind.

He pushed me down onto the bed and paused a moment to look at me. "I like your choice of lingerie," he said. "Or lack thereof."

"I thought it - I thought it would be easier," I said.

"You thought right. I'm glad you were thinking about this. I'm glad you were prepared. Now, trust me. You're about to have the best ride of your life."

And get paid for it, besides.

He took off his shoes and socks, his jacket and tie, his shirt, his pants, left everything in a heap on the floor. I'd have to pick all that up later!

No. I almost got up. Almost changed my mind. But then he was on top of me, hands on my breasts, nuzzling my throat, thumbs doing that... whatever he did that made me so crazy. I closed my eyes.

"You're very beautiful," he said. "Your skin is so soft, and your breasts are magnificent." His mouth on my nipple surprised me. My eyes flew open, then closed again. He sucked and flicked with his tongue. "I could suck on them all night." He switched to the other one.

Okay.

My hands were in his hair. I didn't know how they'd gotten there, but they were, and I was pulling his head in to my chest, holding his mouth to my breast, pressing my hips up to him.

He lifted his head. "You like that?" He didn't wait for an answer, just dove back in.

"Ung," I grunted.

He switched breasts again, and pinched the other nipple at the same time, doubling the sensation. I arched my back. I needed more. Wanted more.

"Oh, please," I whimpered. I wasn't sure what I was asking for.

He chuckled. "Not so bad, is it?" He moved down my body, kissing a line down my stomach to the top of my panties. He continued down, peeling the thong down my thighs and then off. "Oh, a little surprise for me?" he said, when he saw what I'd had done down there. He pushed my thighs apart, touched the tip of his tongue to the hood of my clitoris.

"Oh! Oh God," I cried. I had never been this aroused. Ever. Every lick made me quiver. My heels dug into the bed, my hands curled into fists, gripping the blanket.

I was breathing too fast, I was light-headed, every muscle tight, coiled like a spring. He licked faster, slipped two fingers into me, stroked upward, small circles inside with his fingers, attacking my clitoris with his tongue. He paused to swallow, moved his fingers faster. "Come on, let go," he murmured.

My thighs closed around his head, my butt lifted off the bed, and I yelled. A deep breath and flood of fresh air in my lungs cleared my head. "Oh my God," I said. "Oh God." My butt came down, my thighs relaxed. He waited. My breath slowed. I opened my eyes.

He looked up at me, fingers still inside, and smiled. "Maybe you should be paying me," he teased. "Another?"

Huh?

His fingers were moving again, his mouth on my clit again. Another. Oh. "Oh wow," I breathed. My eyes closed, breath came in little gasps. I was there faster this time, primed, ready.

And one finger of his other hand slipped into my anus.

My eyes flew open. "What are you doing?!"

"Shhh," he said.

"But -"

"Shhh, just feel it. Don't think." His tongue back on my clit, fingers in my vagina moving, circling.

I clenched against the new finger. So much happening all at once. Bundles of nerves, zapping, jolts running through me every time he moved. "Ung, oh, oh my God," and I came again, left dizzy and spent.

"See? Give it a chance." He stopped touching me, lay beside me. "You need a minute. Breathe."

I needed a lot of minutes. Holy hell. "Why did you - " My tongue felt thick, words slurred, like I was drunk. But I hadn't had so much as a sip of alcohol. "Why - I can't even think."

He chuckled. "I'll be right back."

"Where are you going?"

"Nowhere. I just need to get a few things. Do you want some water?"

"Yes, please."

My legs felt like jelly. I lay there, catching my breath, while I waited for... for what? We hadn't even had sex yet.

He was still collecting whatever it was he needed, and I was feeling more coherent. I got under the blankets and propped myself up on some pillows, suddenly very conscious of how very naked I was. It hadn't mattered in the thick of it. No, it hadn't mattered at all. Holy hell.

He came back, put some things into the nightstand drawer. I couldn't see what they were. He sat beside me and handed me a glass of water. "Do you want something stronger, maybe? Wine? Brandy?"

I wasn't supposed to drink on duty. Was I on duty? No, I wanted my wits about me. "No, thank you. The water is fine."

"I've seen everything there is to see," he said with a wink. "Up close and personal." He pulled the blankets back. "You don't have anything to be embarrassed about."

"What, um, what did you need to get?" I gave him the water glass back and very pointedly pulled the blankets back up.

"A few things we'll need as we go along tonight."

"There's more?"

"There's a lot more."

"Have you done this before?"

"What, had sex?"

"No. I mean, obviously you've - I mean -" That wasn't what I meant at all!

He laughed. "Convinced someone to be mine for the night by offering ridiculous amounts of money?"

Well, if you want to be blunt about it. "Yeah. That."

His expression turned mysterious. "Not exactly."

"What do you mean?"

"Let's put it this way. There are a few different ways to get people to do what you want. Money is one. I've used other methods in the past to similar effect."

"Like what?"

"I could show you, but then I'd have to take the money back."

"What do you - why won't you tell me?" I'd thought he was making me nervous before!

"Because. I'm trying out the money method with you, and it's working quite well."

"Why me?"

"Because you didn't want to." He got under the covers with me, started stroking my nipples.

"That's why you didn't want me to find you someone else."

"Yes."

"So I'm just an experiment?"

"Kind of." He scooted closer, put his hand between my legs. "I consider it more like research." He sucked on my nipple, threw the covers off of us.

"Research for what?"

"Stop talking, Araceli."

"What kind of research?"

He put his hand over my mouth. "Stop talking, Araceli."

I should have been afraid. But I wasn't. I was curious. I was turned on. His fingers were in me again, making those slow circles, his mouth was on my nipple, and I was climbing, climbing toward another orgasm. He took his hand off my mouth. "I'm going to put my finger in your asshole again. Fair warning this time." And then he wasn't touching me at all and I was left hanging, panting, without release.

"Okay." Wait, what? Okay? Who are you and what have you done with Araceli?

"Just relax. Breathe."

He grabbed something from the drawer. Lube. He put some on his fingers.

"What are you doing?"

He didn't answer. Well, it was a stupid question. He'd already told me what he was going to do. He settled himself between my legs. He looked right at me, held my gaze, and worked one finger into my anus. Without the distraction he'd provided before, instinct took over, and I resisted, clenched, squirmed.

"You have to relax, Celi."

You don't get to use my nickname! "My name is Araceli," I mumbled.

"You have to relax, Araceli."

"Why?"

"Because if you don't, it will hurt."

"What will?"

"Relax, Araceli."

"Please tell me what you're doing." I was coming down fast from the arousal, and my nerves were asserting themselves. Nerves and fear.

"No." He flicked my clit with his tongue and wiggled the finger in me.

Aaand we're back. "What if I change my mind?"

"Then you can go, keep the $6,000. But we've gotten this far. Don't you want to see what happens next?"

Don't you want the $125,000? "Asshole." I was definitely not supposed to call guests names or use profanity. But he just smiled.

"Speaking of which." He returned his tongue to my clit, moved his finger in and out of my anus, deliberate, patient.

I couldn't figure out if I liked it. It was too new. But I didn't dislike it.

The finger was gone, but not for long. There was more pressure this time. Two fingers? Two didn't slip in as easily as one. He was hurting me. The hole didn't want to stretch that far. Stuff was supposed to come out of there, not go in! "Mm-mm." I shook my head. "No."

He was undeterred. I was saying no. That means stop, doesn't it? I said no!

He forced his way in, past the resistance, past my ability to fight him. "Ow! Stop! It hurts!"

"You have to relax, Araceli."

"I don't want to! I want you to stop! This hurts!"

"Give it a minute. Relax."

I dug my heels into the mattress and pushed myself backward, away from him. "I didn't agree for you to hurt me!" I must have caught him by surprise, because I escaped his fingers. "I thought you were just going to have sex with me."

"I am."

"You didn't say you were going to... to... put... it hurts!"

"The agreement was, I would pay you $125,000, and I could do whatever I wanted. You should have been more specific."

"But..." Damn it. "Will you tell me what you're going to do?" I sat up, hugging my knees.

"Okay. All right. I want to have sex with you. I want to put my cock in your pussy, and then I want to put it in your ass. It feels very, very good for me, and I think, if you give it a chance, it will feel very, very good for you, too."

Oh.

"But, and especially because it will obviously be the first time for you, if I just push my cock in there without any preparation, it would hurt you a lot more than my fingers were hurting you just now. A lot more. I don't want to hurt you. I want you to enjoy yourself. Sometimes a little pain can be worth it for the pleasure that follows. You may just have to trust me on that for now."

"I don't want you to hurt me."

"Hear me out. By opening you slowly, one finger, then two, the muscles will learn to stretch and relax, and then I can put a butt plug in."

A butt plug sounded more like a torture device than a sex toy. "What's that?"

He sighed and crawled over to the nightstand. "This," he said, taking something out. He handed it to me.

It was smooth, somewhat transparent. Glass? Sort of cone-shaped, maybe three inches long and a little over an inch wide at the widest part. "I don't understand."

"That goes in your butt. Hence the name." He took it back from me. "After a while, 15, 20 minutes, long enough for us to have very, very good vaginal sex, I can take it out, and your asshole will be open. Then I can fuck you there much more easily and with less pain for you."