Arachnie

Story Info
Cleaning the shed meant changing her life.
5.2k words
4.44
17k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, here's something I wrote. This is my first story to be put into a public forum for all to read. This is my work and my editing. However, it was inspired by a novel written by, Annabelle Hawthorne, called [Home for Horney Monsters]. She is an amazing author and you can find her work on Literotica.

Please be nice, but please leave comments and votes. I'd love to hear your ideas and opinions.

This is not for everyone and if you're offended, go to the next story.

I'm looking forward to your feedback!

All characters in sexual situations are 18 years of age and older.

*

Arachnie.

The Modern Beginnings:

Pulling another cigarette from my pack I studied the dark damp shed. Cleaning this thing out was just another chore that my dad asked me to do to keep me out of his hair. I knew this was going to be a difficult task.

*I should have stayed at school.* I mumbled to myself.

The shed hasn't seen any use since I was a kid. Why am I cleaning this thing out now? Deftly I knocked the cherry from my cigarette off the butt and into the decayed granite covering the pathway, leaving it to burn itself out. Pocketing the butt in my back pocket I stepped into the shed to take stock and decide what was trash and what would go for donation.

It started out easy. Things that were just tattered and broken got moved into the yard. But, some things were just too hard to get rid of or just to heavy to move on my own so I left them in the shed.

Moving deeper into the shed, (feeling more like a warehouse) things seemed different. A certain odor lingered in this space that seemed, familiar? Like stale cigarettes but also something else. Turning my back to the space I began walking back to the door while pulling my pack of smokes out to light another cigarette. As soon as the pack came into the light something hit my hand. More like something wrapped around my hand and wrist and started pulling me back into the darkened room.

"Oh, please don't leave yet."

A feminine voice rang like a hollow echo from somewhere behind her. Another jolt came from her right and my foot was pulled further into the room. Being pulled from both the right hand and foot I began sliding while hopping on my left foot trying to balance by flailing my left arm. Just then that arm too became entangled in something. Both arms were now pulled in opposite directions while my right foot was pulled in the same direction as my right arm. I was now suspended about a foot above the ground and my left leg kicked trying to find purchase on something. A clucking sound like a scolding parent came from behind me and my hair stood on end.

"I was going to let you go. I didn't want any attention brought to me or my temporary quarters here, but, you have something I want, no, need right now." The voice was sultry and made me shiver as she spoke.

The pack was taken from my right hand. Then a knife cut through the back of my t-shirt with two swift cuts and my shirt fell to the floor. The same treatment was given to my pants, which fell to the floor in a clump. Looking down I saw a spear of some sort stabbed at my pants on the ground and drug then backwards. Cranking my neck around to look behind me I saw nothing. I could hear rustling though, and clicking or a tapping.

All of my cloths were now gone except for a bra and panties. I felt the strain from the constant pulling on my shoulders and arms. I felt a little courage build and said, "This hurts! My arms are going to fall off, so, please let me down!"

"Ahh, so you do speak." The feminine voice rang in my ears again from everywhere behind me. More shivers ran down my spine.

Another rope of sorts wrapped around my waist and held me up, but still cut into my ribs a bit. Soon my left leg was secured to something unseen and I was now hanging in the air. Arms and legs sprawled out In a cross for anyone to see. No one would see though. It was just me and my dad here in this desolate place.

Just then a clicking sound and a burst of light came from behind me. I turned my head quickly ; just in time to see a beautiful head of long blond hair, a pale face with angelic features. In her lips hung a cigarette, glowing intensely as a puff of smoke emerged from her lips. In the glow I could see slender fingers and her large beautiful breast on full display. They had to be much larger than D's or double D's. Somewhere in the H category maybe? Her lips were curled around the cigarette closing it within her mouth, she pulled heavily on the cigarette filling her lungs fully. The light extinguished.

"Want one?" Her sultry voice rang from everywhere again. Smoke poured around my body. I felt her breath hit my back but the smell seemed off though; I couldn't understand why. It's like it was infused with something. The smoke permeated my pores and seemed to fuse with my skin.

"Is this like some last request or something?" My voice shaking a bit.

"Oh, you are smart too. This might be your last request, figuratively speaking. Here." She said. She expertly tapped the butt of the cigarette against the lighter, packing the cigarette down a bit inside the paper. Turning my head again I saw the lighter glow, lighting up that beautiful face again. She held the flame inches from the cigarette yet it caught the flame and she pulled heavily on it again.

A rhythmic tapping came from the floor as the light went out and the smoke blew around me again. I felt less scared as I breathed in the second hand smoke. Just then, a hand appeared in front of me, a cigarette placed in front of my lips. I took it and pulled heavily filling my lungs with the smoke thinking it would be the last thing I'll ever do. I felt that my fate was sealed. Now, I can't see anything around me, other than the glow from my cigarette.

"Are you enjoying it?" She asked.

"Well, I wouldn't smoke it if I didn't enjoy it." I said.

Another plume of smoke appeared around me as I pulled on my own cigarette. I inhaled both hers and my smoke into my lungs. I could taste a difference, but, more so, I could feel the difference.

"Why is your smoke so sweet and relaxing?" I asked.

"Ahh, you could tell the difference huh?"

"Well that would be due to my...unique nature." She said.

"What do you mean by "unique nature"?" I regret asking the question but, I couldn't stop myself.

"Well, you might call me a monster. Other's called us Demigods, or mythical creatures. But, honestly, I don't know what I would call myself. Maybe, I'm an abomination, maybe I'm a savior. But, what I am not, is human."

A shiver ran down my spine as I contemplated her answer.

She hovered into the room in front of me I think, but, I still couldn't see her really at all. The door to the front of the shed closed and I was now trapped in both darkness and in bondage. The rhythmic tapping still continued to echo around the shed.

Moments later my cigarette burned down to the butt on my last puff and I spit it to the ground. Embers dancing around the landing point. I closed my eyes thinking the worse was to come when the room lit up around me. An old oil lantern lit the room and holding it was this vision of a woman. Tall, she seemed at first to be well over my 5'7" frame, even suspended. Then I saw what was attached to her. Along with that pale figure, golden blond hair, gravity defying breasts that looked so round and huge, a spiders body merged at what would be her hips. Eight long and furry legs attached to her thorax which was about as wide as a cars tire and an abdomen that was about the same width but twice as long. My breath caught in my lungs and my heart raced a little but, I was not near as scared as I thought I should have been.

"So, you caught me or better yet, I caught you, at an interesting time you see. I could tell you smelled the stale cigarettes in the air but I know you smelled what was under or being masked by that smell. I am, in need of you. My pheromones have been in overdrive for a week or so. They weaken a humans defense and make feeding much easier as well."

"So, you're going to eat me?" I said coldly.

She snapped her fingers and small spiders came from everywhere into the light. Small ones, large ones, some the size of quarters, and a couple of tarantulas walked slowly into the light.

"Not unless things go badly, no. You see, I see everything around here. My eyes are everywhere. My friends here report everything to me about what is going on around me. I can't just go look at what is going on in the world and I can't be seen by anyone, or there would be terror in the streets. Your kind doesn't really hunt us anymore which is good but our numbers are falling." She was talking but not looking at me. Her voice still seemed to resonate in my bones though. Like an imprint deep within me.

While she was speaking she had circled me and stopped behind me again. Her words coming in over my right shoulder. Her hands covered my mostly bare skin, and she pulled away the straps from my bra to just over my shoulder and ran a finger up my neck to my ear. Her lips kissed the nape of my neck and her other hand slid the strap off on the left side. One of her slender spider legs rose up and ran up my back; leg hooked over my left shoulder; then slid down to my bra covered chest. Another leg wrapped around on the right side and the two very expertly unclasped the front clasp of my bra letting my breasts fall freely. My modest B cups sat proudly on my chest and my nipples were hard as a diamonds. She removed my bra by slicing through each shoulder strap with an unseen knife, and it fell to the floor behind me. The fabric of my panties was cut on each side of my legs and it too fell to the floor where it lay with the rest of the remnants of my cloths, minus my pants which were somewhere behind me.

In a shaking breath I asked her "What happens now?"

Her breath was cold on my skin her lips but a degree or two colder as they pecked small kisses from my jawline to ear and down the nape of my neck again. She drew her lips down my back to my shoulder blade, to the curve of my spine and over on my right flank where she crawled on six of her legs. Her hand followed the trail of kisses along my side while the other moved across my firm abs and over to the small of my back, while her trail of kisses stopped at just under my breast. She was crouched down, back bent, and legs looking like she would lay down on the floor at any moment. She straightened a bit and her hands found my ass and caressed it like a baker kneaded bread while she rose up in front of me.

Her breasts pressed against my belly and her nipples were dragging up my belly and up to point at my own. Her lips pressed against mine and the cool feel of her breath poured into my mouth. *I had no idea my jaw was slack the whole time.* One hand came off my ass to pull my chin up while also closing my mouth.

"You'll never catch a fly with a trap that small dear." she said. She smiled and pulled my bottom lip into her mouth and trapped it in her front teeth. I almost didn't feel the fangs that punctured my bottom lip just under the gums. My lips tingled like tinny fingers danced within them. She lowered her head to my neck and kissed again as two more red marks appeared. She repeated the same thing on the other side and marks had appeared almost everywhere she had kissed before as well. My entire body was alive with a sensation of tiny fingers dancing below the skin.

Small spiders appeared from each of her nipples like droplets of milk. They seemed to just push through her skin as a hole appeared and closed as they moved out from their hiding spots. These spiders were impossibly white in color. Almost like milky glass but for their red eyes. As my spider girl came closer to me she pushed her breasts together and pointed her nipples towards mine. The glass like spiders detached from her breasts and sat happily on my own. One wasted no time and sank his fangs straight into each side of my nipple while the other one followed suit a moment later. The heat from the bite was instant. It started at the injection points and met in the center of my nipple. The heat radiated like a coating through my breasts and stopped near my armpits and a little around my back. I thought the spiders would retreat back to her nipples, however they sat on the center of my nipple with their spinnerets wrapping a fine thread around each nipple. The nipple itself was changing color from the reddish color they had been to a blueish color that shined like sapphires. The spiders kept up the pace and soon the entire nipple was dark blue and shining on each side. The heat continued as the poison started to break down my mammary glands. The spider's then pushed in on the center of my nipples and began a new life inside of my breasts. I felt their pressure but no pain as a new heat began to well up from within me.

What followed though, was pure bliss. My breast began to swell; like it should from a spider bite. However, the feeling was like an electric charge was formed at the nipple and ran in circles around my breasts, then connected in my spine and ran down my tailbone and into my uterus; then back to my clit where it traveled simultaneously back and forth at lightning speeds. At times it would travel up my spine and into my ears and lips like static electricity. I watched perplexed as my breasts grew and my new friend stood erect before me. She smiled and every fang in her mouth grew long and then retreated just as quickly as they had appeared. She seemed happy with the work she had put into me.

My mouth was not working well for me at that time; I babbled incoherent words that I know had meaning but I forgot what it was I was trying to say. My vision however began to brighten. I could see everything in vivid detail. I could see distances in the dark in crisp clarity like the lights were on everywhere. I saw a mouse in the rafters and could see it's heat. I could even tell she had only two toes on her right front paw, and she was pregnant too. The smells, they were rich and earthy and permeated the air; stronger in some areas and fainter in others. I could smell my cigarettes sitting in the pack behind me on a table that I couldn't even see. I could smell the dry leaves and paper they were wrapped in. I could sense the direction of every smell that floated through the air and knew what each smell consisted of. My senses have never been so alive and acute.

"How are you liking my gift to you...I'm sorry dear, what is your name?"

"My name? I know my name...it's um, Mel, Melanie." I stammered through numb lips.

"Well my dear I mean no personal offense, but I just do not like that name. Your father gave you that name didn't he. Well, you are my daughter now and I will give you a new more fitting name. From now on, your name will be Victoria. Well, that is if you live through tonight anyway. You see, this has not gone well in past experiences." She broke off her sentence looking downward. "Not every child lives you see." Her words hung in the air like motionless smoke.

*I had heard what she said and yet, I had no idea what she was referring to. My new name?*

*Wasn't I always Victoria?*

*That was my name though, I told her that, didn't I?*

"My name is Eliza. I am, and have always been, Arachnie. At least, that's what we were called in the old world." Her voice had more warmth to it this time.

"What is happening to me Eliza? Are you going to eat me?"

"Well dear Victoria, if you don't make it through tonight, I will have to consume you. I can't leave you here to be discovered and risk my life and the lives of my children."

"Children?" I asked.

"Yes, well, my eggs, your body, so possibly...our children." "Which brings us to this next business. I am sure you'll enjoy this; I can't wait any longer to get this weight off me. These eggs will not be viable much longer."

My body was warming to her words. My heart was beating in my eardrums with anticipation and my skin was covered in goosebumps. Even my cheeks felt like a cold winter chill had set into them as they reddened. Even my nipples reacted to her words and seemed to anticipate what was coming. My mind however was lost and clouded in a fog that refused to clear.

With that Eliza, approached me like a predator and wrapped her arms around my neck while my silk bindings fell from my legs and my hands followed. The last one was the binding around my ribs which fell away as I fell into Eliza's arms. She held me like a weightless babe. My feet didn't even touch the floor before I felt her lay me down on the table next to my cigarettes.

Her fingers found my clit and began to work it in circles while the other hand had two fingers working my g-spot inside my pussy. Her fingers curled around and stroked me with pin point accuracy. My clit was directly wired to my brain and the work on my g-spot was pulling strings tied to every limb of my body as my arms and leg flailed around; as if controlled by a drunken puppeteer. I had so many nerves firing at once I had no idea which end was up. My breasts were so tender that every movement I made sent a shockwave up and down my spine and setting my brain on fire. Stars came to my eyes before I even came from her expert ministry of my body. I felt the heat build up so fast that my heart felt like it would burst before I climaxed. The orgasmic wave hit like a tsunami and didn't stop until it covered every inch of my being. I shook like a fish on the end of a line. I sprayed cum across the shed leaving a wet trail from the wall of the shed to my wanting cunt.

Eliza pounced atop the table like it was nothing. Fangs appeared and sank into the back of my neck near the base of my skull and her ovipositor emerged from her abdomen and sunk into the depths of my pussy without resistance. She pushed past my cervix as if it had never existed and hit the back wall of my uterus with a slap. No time was wasted as she pushed golf ball after golf ball sized egg into me. I felt each and every one pass from labia, to cervix, to uterus. A litany of verbs and incoherent babble passed my lips as the waves of orgasmic pleasure continued to crash through my body. Heat spread across my chest again as I sprayed breast milk over Eliza and her and covering her breast in a warm shower. She was bathing me with fluid as well, as it began dropping from an area just below her thorax. The same fluid covered my pussy and now my uterus. I felt the pool under me increasing in size as the table became wet as a result of our coupling. When I felt my uterus expanding I lost all faculties and saw blackness encroaching into my vision.

I had no idea how much time had passed in the shed. At some point I had passed out or blacked out or just lost my mind but, I became coherent enough to realize that Eliza was no longer on top of me and I was still laying on top of the table.

Turning my head I spotted her just feet from me. I was glassy eyed and groggy but I could smell the cigarette. Eliza's eyes brightened when she saw me moving and she held up a few legs and a hand while telling me to be careful sitting up. I tried to sit up but I was held down on the table by some unseen person. No, that's not right, I was just heavy in my midsection. Looking down; I was absolutely gravid. My once flat tummy is now the size of an eight month pregnant woman. I could see the eggs through my skin. They moved slightly when I sat up and then I carefully lowered myself to the ground.

"I was going to get a cigarette, but, I guess that's out of the question now huh?" My head and neck were stiff and my body felt heavy.

"Victoria, don't be silly. This is not an ordinary baby with a placenta and umbilical cord. Here, take one. I'm sure you need it." She said with a bright smile.

"Will they eat me when they come out?" I began remembering what happens when eggs are lain inside a host. Then I felt it. More over, I knew or heard it. "Wait, they won't. They will be hungry but they won't kill me." I could here the voices and felt their emotions. I knew I was carrying them to the remaining stages of their development.

12