Arachnie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You hear them already, do you?" "I'm glad. I was worried because I couldn't hear them anymore. That means you might be the one." She said proudly.

"The one?" I questioned.

"Yes, remember me telling you this hasn't worked in the past? Well, this is my first clutch that has successfully passed to another." Her words hung in the air like her blue grey smoke that was just exhaled from her lungs.

"This is the first time you are having children?" I asked.

"We, we are having children." She replied smiling.

"Have you noticed anything else?" Her question was pointed. As if I should already know the answer to it.

"Oh, my vision is perfect! I can smell everything." I lit my cigarette and held it out to the side. Knocking the ash off with my leg. I took another long slow drag before answering. "Other than that...n...wait." looking down I still had two human legs. However, I also had eight small legs growing from my hip, which was a bit wider than I have ever remembered, and my butt had two appendages poking out by my ass. My spinnerets maybe?

"Am, I...going to be like you?" I was elated, but I tried to hide it.

"Yes, you will. Your human legs will join together and become your abdomen. Your pretty little pussy here will move back a bit, but it will become part of your abdomen as well." Her eyebrow cocked to the side as she explained it.

"Will it hurt?" I pondered the thought of bones cracking and morphing.

"No, you would already be dead if you were to feel that pain." "I have ended all of my many daughters when the pain hits them." She said as matter of fact. There was no guessing in her speech.

"You have long surpassed that hurdle." She said with a wink.

"Shit, what about my dad?" The thought hadn't crossed my mind until now. I can't believe I had forgotten about him.

Eliza had explained to me that I have been in the shed for two days and that he hasn't even looked to see where I was, or if I was ok. Her minions where keeping eye's on him at all times. She also informed me that he had been on the phone trying to find a way to get me out of his house and life for the last five days. She had been in this shed for who knows how long.

I didn't need any more convincing to tell me what I needed to do. I could hear the spiders talking now and knew what she was telling me was true.

It would be a few more days before I could do my part and my change was becoming more rapid. I was hungry and so was Eliza so we hunted on the property for some small game. I found that not only could I see my prey from long distance I could smell them. I knew what would be an easy target and what would take more work yet to capture. Eliza caught the game we needed and I injected the poison that would break down the carcass so I could feed on it later.

My body was fully developed by the time my clutch was ready to be lain. I was able to spin webbing now and had been working on how to use my back two legs to set the webbing and how to project it if needed. That night, when I was able to spin a ball with my spinnerets and back legs we set out for the house.

Dear old dad was in his office filling out papers and I could smell his smug attitude and self importance from the closed window. Eliza was with me and warned me about how this might be hard for me to do. He took a call and I listened in on him talking to his lawyer telling him he wanted to make changes to his will and to set the property for sale. "No", he said "The little bitch ran off because I made her clean the shed, and yeah I'm glad I'm done with that mistake of a life."

My blood boiled and that was all I needed to hear. He finished his call and drained what was left of his glass of brandy then moved towards his room.

Walking along the side of the house I lifted the window in his bedroom. I walked along the ceiling and to his bathroom door. He had undressed and was running the shower. Then he came out of the bathroom to retrieve something from his bedroom and as soon as he walked past the door I dropped on top of him sinking my fangs in his collar to paralyze him. The poison was fast but he could still move for a few moments so I stood over him and pulled his towel off his body and threw it over his face. I made quick work of rolling him into a cocoon and laughed at his erection as I continued rolling him up.

Eliza entered the room and stopped me from finishing the job. She grabbed him by his erect penis and began to masturbate him; then lowered herself on top of him. He came within moments. Her pussy massaged him to climax with no humping needed. She said she could store sperm for a very long time and that I would be able to as well. She needed his sperm to fertilize her next clutch.

I didn't realize that my eggs had already been fertilized when she'd emptied them into me. I was actually glad I didn't have to do it myself.

After he was rolled up tight I sank my fangs into him again to begin the breakdown process and hung him in the bathroom with the shower still going on hot to speed up the process by an hour or so.

In that few moments, I felt the first set of eggs beginning to drop through my birth canal. I quickly spun a web to catch them as they fell from my sopping wet pussy. Little finger like appendages helping to drop them carefully.

Ecstasy was not how I'd put the birthing of the eggs. The birthing was more like a dull pleasure. Like urination but in a larger more solid fashion. Anyway, thirty three eggs dropped into my hammock and I closed it up and hung it in the bathroom with my late father. Now he was our children's breakfast.

Fourteen girls were born that day and they all had an amazing meal. They were so small and one could fit into my open hands. They were all such beautiful girls. Apparently, Arachnie only have girls.

There was enough left of dear old dad for Eliza to finish. I wanted nothing to do with the food. The remaining eggs were buried in the forest. As Eliza said before. Not all children make it. Our girls climbed on our backs as we set fired to the house. It went up quickly as it was little more than a tender box. Apparently termites had devoured a good portion of the house in the past and the place was barely standing on it's own. The bastard was going to pass on this wreck of a home to someone else.

We watched the fire from a few miles away while the girls caught some birds and a couple squirrels. Everyone ate well that day and we moved off to find a good place to call home.

I hear the forests have a bunch of hikers that come up missing once in a while. Also, Chicago sounds like a great place to feast on some gangbangers. One of our girls wants to go to Canada. I think that would be a fantastic idea. Also, I need a mate. My first clutch is coming in.

Any takers?

12