Aranungana Ch. 02

Story Info
Our first sexual experiences with the Aranungana.
4.9k words
4.04
33.6k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 03/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IFSA
IFSA
18 Followers

Disclaimer: The following story is a fictional story told by fictional characters. All persons engaging in sexual activities in this story are above the age of eighteen.

Next is the second report of the Norskania expedition by Prof. Dr. Hausra. I have again decided, as requested by the readers, to leave the professor's private comments (underlined sections) in the text.

Dr. William Smith

Aranungana 2

I woke up early in the morning and went over to the east side of the house to witness the sunrise over the lake from one of the windows. Small clouds of mist floated above the surface and looked pink in the early morning light. By mere chance I was standing next to the hammock in which the girl from our group yesterday was sleeping and her youthful nudity was illuminated by the first rays of the sun. I couldn't decide which view was more beautiful. Yesterday I learned that her name is Suya.

Figure 1: Suya sleeping in her hammock.

After a while more Aranungana woke up and some came to the windows to look out as I was doing. They were quiet and no-one bothered to get dressed, even though I, a guest, was present. After a stop at toilet rafts (covered rafts with containers that docked at one side under the house and were regularly emptied into the lake at a safe distance) I went back to my hammock to make some quick sketches.

The house slowly came to life and the children started to chase each other around the hammocks. Isabell woke up as well and we quietly discussed our plans for the day. Our goal was to experience as much of the Aranungana life as possible and try to learn their language. I encouraged her to try to follow Suyas brother Sanyam around and let him show her their way of life. I thought he would be very forthcoming to show her around.

As you know, dear William, Isabell doesn't notice when men take a liking to her and Sanyam had no better luck. She is always really focused on her work and nothing else seems to enter her mind. She didn't even notice that Sanyam walked up to us while we were talking and waited a few meters away in the nude, showing off his masculine physique. When I drew her attention to him, she blushed and I couldn't hide a smile, but Isabell quickly regained her professional attitude and got up to follow him with her notebook.

Luck had it that Sanyam came over shortly after and took Isabell with him.

He pointed kindly at me and said, "Suya," with a smile.

I concluded that this meant that she would be my guide today and a while later a sleepy Suya came over to me. She was dressed in white thong and top and seemed to be ready to go out. I don't know if she had been appointed to guide me or if it had been her choice, but I happily followed her downstairs to the kitchen area, where we fetched a small breakfast of bacon and berries. I pointed to everything I saw and she told me the names in their language. My notebook quickly filled up with new vocabulary.

We went to one of the rafts and were met by her friend from yesterday. Suya had found a liking in our language game and has started to point out items by herself.

She pointed at her friend and said, "Alun."

Alun was about the same age as Suya and had the same youthful appearance. She was dressed in black, which fitted her dark brown hair. The girls kissed each other as a greeting and giggled while they poled the raft away from the island. We left the channel and were soon alone in an ocean of waterlilies and butterflies. They kept chatting between them, but I was not able to follow any of their conversations yet. Most of it had to be very funny, because they kept giggling and looking at me, while I used the time to draw some sketches and go over my notes.

After about half an hour the girls rammed their poles deep into the muddy ground and tied our raft in place. Suya explained what they were going to do, but I wasn't able to understand it, so she just told me to observe first. Alun undressed and tied her thong and top high on her pole where it would be safe from the water. Suya followed her example and took off her clothes and stored them in the same way. They both looked challengingly at my shorts and waited. Even though I found it inappropriate to get naked in front of two barely eighteen year old girls, I didn't want to offend them and so stored my notebook away and undressed under their curious eyes. They mustered me from head to toe with their looks and whispered with each other in conspiracy.

Then Alun giggled and jumped into the water headfirst holding a small obsidian blade in her hand. She dove down and cut off a waterlily right above the ground. Suya and I squatted down and pulled the lily onto the raft. We washed off any mud and worms that were still left on the tubers and picked the ripe berries into a bamboo bucket. The worms here were a lot bigger than the ones at the shore, but they seemed to be the same species. Once we were done with the first lily, Alun had already gathered the next. We continued that way and soon the lilies around our raft were gone and Alun had to swim back and forth between the raft and the lilies to bring us new ones.

As soon as we needed to wait for a while for her to bring back lilies Suya jumped in as well and helped with the cutting and ferrying, while I kept working on the raft. The water here was about three meters deep and getting so muddy from our operation that I couldn't see the girls when they were diving. It looked like hard work and after half an hour of constant diving a muddy Alun climbed back onto the raft and handed her blade to me. I understood that it was my turn to dive.

It was even more difficult than I had thought, because you could see nothing under water and had to find the roots blindly. The blade was very sharp and it took some skill to cut the lilies at the right spot without injuring yourself. Also swimming with a blade in one hand and the lily in the other or between your teeth wasn't easy at all. Several times my legs got entangled in the long stalks and that made swimming almost impossible.

When after another fifteen minutes the girls decided we got enough, I was more than happy to climb back aboard. The raft was so heavy now that it almost sank and I was glad having taken my clothes off, as now being caked in mud same as the girls.

Alun went to the front pole and asked me to take the other one while Suya lay down on the lilies that covered the rest of the raft. Once in clear water again, we jumped in to wash off the mud from our bodies.

Figure 2: Alun sorting berries.

Suya lay propped up on her elbows and watched me curiously. She might have been observing my poling technique, but it felt as if she was just looking at my dick, waiting for it to get hard. It was difficult for me to control myself and so I tried to focus on the lake, not on Alun's ass when she bent down pushing the pole nor on Suya's nipples rubbing against the lilies she was lying on, hard from the cold water. When my dick resisted her looks, Suya turned around to the front, gifting me a view of her ass with her legs hanging down on each side of the lily pile. I focused on the butterfly antennas tattooed on her lower back, to avoid looking any further down, but whenever my gaze slipped I could feel my dick getting a little harder.

After a short trip we docked at a large raft with pigs on it, that would have stormed our raft if not for a small fence. We unloaded the lilies, tubers, flowers, leaves, everything but the berries. The pigs happily started devouring the offer and very soon everything we had brought was gone. After they returned to the shade of the raft's roofed area, we pushed our empty one into clean water and took a rest.

Alun lay down on her back with her head in Suya's lap, while I sat down at their feet and took out my notebook again.

Suya started to caress Alun's hair and said,"Rinthara."

She touched Alun's nose and said,"Nuranga."

I started to write it down while Suya continued to caress Alun's body and named her body parts. She smiled mischievously as her hands shifted downward.

Breast, "Mawindala."

Nipple, "Thrandara."

Alun lay relaxed, but looked at me provokingly and watched my reaction.

Belly, "Marandu."

Thigh, "Gandari."

Alun slowly spread her legs, with her eyes fixed on me. Suya slowly continued.

Vulva, "Lirunthi."

Labia, "Thalundja."

Suya played with them for some time, while I struggled to keep focusing on my notes. These were very important words we would need to learn to conduct our work, but the way they were taught to me forced an automatic reaction from my body. Alun smiled satisfied as if she had been waiting for it.

She pressed her foot against my testicles and said,"Duthrandara."

Suya spread Alun's labia apart and massaged her clit.

"Lunghrathi," she whispered in a soft voice.

Alun worked my erection with her feet.

"Dhulang," she moaned, visibly aroused.

Suya's other hand went under Alun's buttocks and her fingers found her anus and started massaging it.

"Aranun", she whispered aroused and the girls started kissing passionately.

I was surprised that their word for anus was part of their tribe's name. I had learned before that gana means friend, so Aranungana is "friend of the anus". But I quickly got distracted from my thoughts when Alun's foot found my butt while the other kept working my erection. She was breathing heavily now under Suya's kisses, who knew how she liked to be touched. This surely wasn't the first time that the two played with each other, but I think they were putting on an extra sensual show today. While I watched them, I tried to pretend that all this was very normal for me. Alun erupted in an orgasm, moaning into her friend's mouth while her foot shook on my crotch.

Slowly Alun relaxed and both girls looked at me and my hard erection. Alun worked me with her feet, while both of them watched my reactions attentively, their eyes wandering between my face and the action further down. Her movements were skillful. My cock throbbed under her foot and my glans trembled between her cute little toes. I looked at their faces, flushed with lust, and at their wet, naked bodies.

Finally I couldn't hold it any longer and my cum shot onto her leg and flowed over her foot. After squeezing out the last drop Alun raised her foot to Suya's mouth, who licked it slowly and with pleasure. They kept their eyes fixed on mine for all the time, and I do not think this time I was able to hide my astonishment, especially when they started kissing again passionately with my cum in their mouth.

Then they giggled happily and jumped into the water to cool off, and I joined once I had my wits together again. Afterwards the girls behaved as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened.

I'm not quite sure if you should put this experience into the report. It is quite private, but is nevertheless a first hand account of their sexual customs and is therefore worth to be documented in detail. Although I'm not quite sure if this is their normal behavior or if they just put on a special show for me. They pretend to be casually innocent, but I can't shake the feeling that with every movement and every pose they try to shock me or make me horny. The way they push out their little asses and beautiful tits when they stand or how they kneel down with their legs spread apart when I swim back to the boat to hand them a lily seem very exaggerated.

I'm not sure. Maybe it's just the pervert in me that pays special attention to their youthful bodies and it's just their normal behavior.

We drifted back into the waterlilies and cut another load for the pigs. And a third one shortly after. Their stamina is impressive, they kept diving non-stop for 45 minutes and didn't even seem to get tired. Their elegance in the water is indescribable and I couldn't get enough of seeing them diving. The freed up space in the lily carpet kept getting bigger, I presume that once it's large enough the pigs will be moved over here to fertilize the water and boost the lilies growth. They were already growing vigorously in the area around the current anchorage.

It must have been about four o'clock when we took our last swim and started to return homeward with two large buckets of sugar-sweet berries. Once we had dried in the sun we took our clothes from the poles, getting dressed after a full day in the nude. We entered the lily-free channel and soon docked at the island again. The girls brought me back to our house and then left together for another one.

At my hammock I found Isabell and we shared our experiences of the day, even though I kept some to myself. Sanyam had taught Isabell how their fabric is made out of butterfly cocoons and she had been able to get herself enough fabric for a short skirt, that she could wear over her slip. We shared the words we had learnt that day, but were cut short by Sanyam who came over with two lily leaves and led Isabell away.

It follows Isabell's report of what had happened then.

Isabell's report

In the afternoon I was approached, again, by the young Aranungana warrior Sanyam. Smiling, he was carrying two water lily leaves with a short stem, identical to the ones we've seen the other Aranungana carry the last evening and whose use we were not able to determine.

He kindly invited me to follow him and since we had already spent together an interesting day I got up and let him take my hand. I had agreed beforehand with Prof. Hausra we should participate in the Aranungana habits and rituals whenever possible and we were keen to find out the use of the lily leaves.

Sanyam led me down to the ground floor rooms. There were more Aranungana of our family here, but also a few from other houses. Most of them were naked and were going into one of the rooms at one end of the house as pairs or small groups. Everything happened in a very calm and quiet atmosphere, similar to some religious rituals.

I still was somewhat uncomfortable around so many nude people, but it seemed very normal for the Aranungana, just a part of their daily routine and no-one paid any special attention to the fact I was there.

Sanyam picked up a bucket and filled it with warm water from a large pot that was being heated in the middle of the common area. He led me into one of the unoccupied rooms and closed the door behind us. I realized that it wasn't really a full room, but open to the lake on one side. The bamboo walls to the sides nevertheless gave us privacy from the occupants of the other rooms. The sun was approaching the horizon and bathed everything in a warm orange light. The lake lay perfectly still and the only movement was the wandering of millions of butterflies, hovering over the carpet of water lilies in their very own symphony. It was very beautiful.

My guide took off what little clothes he was wearing and motioned me to do the same. He was taller than me, had blond hair and blue eyes. His smooth skin was tanned a light bronze. Only his left buttock and thigh were covered in one half of a butterfly tattoo, apparently representing an unmarried individual. His Penis was getting a little thicker towards the head and his glans was uncovered, it looked bigger than average, based on my very limited experience.

His build was muscular and strong, he could have easily overpowered me, but none of his behavior or posture was in any way threatening and so I felt at ease when I undressed as well.

He took my hand and gently led me to the water where he handed me a piece of soap that smelled like water lily. As we washed ourselves in the refreshing lake water, I watched him wash himself very thoroughly, but he in turn didn't pay much attention to me and did not invade my private space at all.

When we returned from the water he motioned me to bend forward and support myself against the wall. He showed me how to do it and I took the following position.

My feet were about 80 cm from the wall and about the same distance apart from each other. I bent forward and supported myself comfortably against the wall and he motioned me to arch my back. Even though I was in a very vulnerable and revealing position he made it feel normal.

He positioned himself behind me and dipped his finger into a small cup filled with oil. I shrugged back when I felt his finger on my anus, but he gently calmed me down and started to massage it. I thought about leaving but my professionalism and scientific interest kept me put. I knew before I signed up for the expedition that I might have to engage in sexual activity in order to document it and, to be honest, once I accepted it, it felt really good.

His fingers lubricated my anus, he was so skilled in this technique that it did not hurt at all when he slowly pushed one finger inside. I think I let out a short moan. It was the first time my anus had been penetrated, but his intentions didn't seem to be of a sexual nature and he was solely touching my anus and the surrounding area. It didn't take him long to relax and soften up my sphincter.

When he was able to use two fingers for the penetration with ease, he took one of the lily leaves and pushed the hollow stem gently into my rectum. Well prepared as it was, it did not feel uncomfortable, even though I was weirded out.

Then he formed the leaf into a funnel, raised it up and poured some of the lukewarm water into it. The water flowed through the hollow stem into my rectum. It wasn't much and I could easily keep it inside once he had removed the stem.

He opened the door and motioned me to one of the toilets. Naked as I was and with all the dignity I could muster I walked the 30 m across the central area to one of the toilets. There were other Aranungana walking naked from or to the toilets. No-one seemed to be in a hurry and some even stopped to talk with each other for a while. For them it was just part of their normal cleaning routine.

When I came back to Sanyam, he closed the door and assumed the position I had been in before. It was obvious that now was my turn to help him.

He had strong, muscular buttocks and the whole area was very clean and cared for. Not a single hair was visible and I took note that the lines for the butterfly tattoo on his left side seemed to start right at the anus.

I dipped my finger into the oil and applied it as he had done. His sphincter muscles felt very strong but soft and relaxed at the same time and I was surprised how easily they accepted my fingers. Where it had taken him almost ten minutes to get me ready, it now took less than 30 seconds. I inserted the stalk, formed the funnel and added the water.

When he came back it was my turn again and now it was fairly easy to prepare me for the stalk as well. All in all we repeated the procedure on each other for three times, after which we took another bath in the lake.

He then let me take the cleaning position again and had me pull my buttocks apart. He came close and seemed to inspect my posterior. With bamboo tweezers he pulled out any hair he could find. Luckily I'm naturally very hairless and he didn't find more than three.

Finally being satisfied with my appearance, he poured some oil into his hands and spread it over my buttocks. He massaged my buttocks and anus for another 10 minutes, after which I felt cleaner and more relaxed than ever in my life before.

Now we swapped positions and even though I checked very thoroughly I was only able to find one short hair. I gave him a massage trying to mimic his motions while tracing the lines of his beautiful tattoo.

IFSA
IFSA
18 Followers
12