Aranungana Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was done the sun was setting and we both watched it, standing naked at the lake, drop behind the horizon. I instinctively reached for his hand and didn't let go of it until it was time to get dressed and go back upstairs.

While not of sexual nature, the procedure is a very intimate one and the Aranungana seem to have preferred partners to do it with. They usually seem to be either husband and wife or good friends. When you see more than two individuals engaging in it they are usually groups of young unmarried Aranungana of the same sex.

Figure 3: Sanyam picking up Isabell.

Later that evening, when most had withdrawn to their hammocks, Sanyam appeared again fully naked next to me. He motioned me to follow him and I climbed out of my hammock. He led me into the room at the end of our floor. The room was lit with oil lamps and contained several bamboo tables that were padded with dried bamboo leaves and covered by a sheet of silk. A few chairs stood around as well. Several adult members of our household were already present. I will try to report what happened next, as best as I remember and also include my personal feelings in order to give the reader a comprehensive understanding.

A muscular middle aged man stepped forward and called the names of two men and women, who nodded and followed him to one of the tables. The individuals that weren't already naked undressed and the first man lay down onto the table on his front. The other four dipped their hands in oil and started to massage him. They seemed to particularly focus on his butterfly tattoo and followed the lines while one of them would always have at least one finger on his anus. Everyone else decided to watch them and some engaged in masturbation.

I tried to take in everything to be able to write it down later, but I will have to admit that it overwhelmed me and even though I tried not to show it Sanyam noticed my discomfort. He got the attention of a woman in her late twenties and led us to a table in a darker corner of the room. I felt more at ease in this small group and was willing to participate in their ritual for our research.

The woman's name was Nulan and she had a very calm and friendly demeanor. I immediately felt comfortable with her and didn't resist when she kissed me. I think I actually returned the kiss. It was a slow, soft and very sensual kiss and it made me feel at ease while Sanyam took off my clothes. When my top was gone my breast touched Nulan's, which were bigger than mine and very soft and warm. The touch sent a pleasant shiver through my spine.

I pressed myself closer against her warm body and my nervousness slowly faded. Her calm breathing, her warm soft skin and her passionate kisses calmed me and made me forget my surroundings. Sanyam gently pulled down my new skirt and panties and soon I felt his strong body against my back and his hand on my buttocks. Nulan's thigh found its way between mine, pressing against my crotch and igniting a spark of pleasure in my abdomen.

They let me lay down on the soft, silky cover of the table and started to massage my back with a fragrant oil and their warm hands. It was very relaxing, even though their main focus seemed to be my buttocks and anus. The unfamiliar attention to that part of my body felt awkward at first, but I soon began to notice and appreciate the relaxation it was causing me. So many nerve ends seem to meet at that point and they skillfully massaged them all. All the pain and stress of the last two days seemed to leave my body.

I could feel my sphincter becoming softer and softer and when one of them finally applied some pressure the finger was swallowed with ease. I was surprised that it didn't hurt at all. Together they continued to slowly work my anus and open it up further and further.

They were kissing each other above me and it created a very intimate and loving atmosphere. I enjoyed being a part of it so much that I felt a sense of loss when they withdrew from my rectum and turned me onto my back. Sanyam softly pulled my buttocks to his end of the table, while Nulan climbed up and kneeled behind my head. She pulled my legs towards my chest and spread them far apart in the process.

I let it happen and presented myself to Sanyam in this very exposed position. They started massaging my front, my breasts, my thighs, my vulva and of course my anus. They spread my labia and I felt a tongue skillfully caressing my clitoris.

Whenever Nulan reached forward she lifted her bottom above my head and presented her butterfly tattoo in all its beauty. It was mesmerizing to see it so close up and when she leaned forward for longer, I couldn't resist to follow the lines with my fingers. All of them led to her anus in the end and out of curiosity I applied some pressure. My finger was immediately accepted willingly and when I tried to withdraw it, Nulan caught my hand and made it clear to me that I should continue.

She slowly lowered her vulva onto my face so I could reach it with my tongue. Her caresses excited me greatly and I decided to return the favor. I had no prior knowledge but just did what I thought would feel good and pushed my tongue between her pussy lips.

I was so caught up in my lust and my anus was already so stretched that it took me some time to realize that Sanyam had penetrated my butt with his erection. It wasn't until I felt it much deeper inside me than before and he started moving in a slow rhythm that I realized what was happening.

Sanyam's thrusts and Nulan's fingers worked in harmony to slowly build a tension inside me that wanted to explode, and I did my best to give some of that energy back to Nulan. Our breathing synchronized and became hotter and faster. I longed for a climax, but they both kept pushing me further. It just kept building until I felt like I was going to burst. We increased our rhythm and I could hear both of them moaning.

Two powerful thrusts deep into my rectum and vigorous sucking from Nulan finally brought me to climax. The long accumulated energy released instantly and I orgasmed so hard that I almost bit Nulan's clit. She came with me and I could feel the twitches of her vagina on my tongue and my fingers in her ass. Together we let out a loud, animalistic scream.

Sanyam pulled his cock out of me and I saw Nulan finish him off with her mouth and her fingers in his butt. He came with a scream of pleasure and unloaded into Nulan's mouth.

She turned to me and placed her lips on mine. She wanted to kiss me and not wanting to offend her, I prepared myself for what was to come and opened my mouth. The first drops of Sanyam's cum hit my tongue and I was surprised at how sweet it tasted. It reminded me of the lilyberries, but a slightly salty note made it taste even better. I pulled Nulan towards me and our tongues found each other. We kissed and spread his seed across our taste buds before swallowing it eagerly. I never thought cum tasted so good.

Finally we got up and I thanked them before we went back to our hammocks for a well deserved sleep.

Thanks to Trc2003 for editing.

12