Aratheon CYOA Tannivh Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the night goes rather smoothly and I end back up at the boarding house. "Well. Another successful night," Sadine says. "More nights like this and I'll be out of here in no time."

"Is that so?" Phylis asks. "And what did you have to do to earn your coin tonight?"

"Oh, just let a bunch of dwarves have their way with me. Dwarven lords always pay the best," she says.

"Really?" I ask.

"Oh yes, greedy dwarves have deep pockets. They've also got thick cocks," she says with a wicked grin.

"Is that a fact?" I ask.

"Yes, it is. Say, Tannivh, you could totally pass for a sexy elven woman. You would make so much money. Tomorrow's your name day, is it not?" she asks.

I nod.

"You should really consider the brothel. You'll pay off your debt in no time," she says.

"Don't even think about it, Tannivh, you're better than that," Phylis says.

Day 4

The day has finally arrived. I'm now a man! 30 cycles old. I never thought this day would come. I can finally decide my own fate. First things first, I need to go to the Town Hall and get my papers of citizenship. I have a decision to make. One that will change the course of my life forever. It's a tough choice to make. What should I do?

I should think through my options. It's hard to believe so many people want my services. I could remain at the Inn and try to work my debt to the state there. However, the pay isn't much, but the Master did say I would receive a raise.

I could also take the Patron's offer and become her personal chef. I can imagine she probably pays a lot more than the Inn and she said I could eat my own cooking. That in itself is worth it. On the other hand, I could become the Blacksmith's apprentice. I do find the work interesting and the blacksmith as well.

Of course, the Herbalist also offered to take me there. And then again, so did Captain Cararel Yinstina. Then I would get to travel the world and see beyond Isyelnaes. I can only imagine what's out there.

I can't forget about the Mage's offer. She said she would take me on as an apprentice as well. And then I could get my license to practice magic! I've always dreamed of being able to use magic. And then of course there is always the military. The thought of having all my debt washed away with service sounds very enticing. I could also get a license to practice magic there as well.

And if all else fails I could take up Sadine's offer and work at the Brothel. I'm not so sure I like the thought of taking dwarf dick...

I've arrived at the Town Hall. Upon entering, I feel a sense of relief come over me. This is it. My life will never be the same. In any case, I vow whatever route I take to find the truth of what happened to my parents.

Stepping into the town hall, I have to wait in line while all sorts of citizens address the counselors for their queries. It nearly takes all morning before I get my turn. "How may I help you?"

"Today's the day I finally become old enough to be a citizen. I'm here for my papers," I announce.

"Well, look at you. Congratulations," the old elf says. "Now what is your name?"

"My name is Tannivh Holaxidor."

The elf looks down at me through a looking glass. "Yes, that does indeed seem to be the case. And as it looks, you are indeed of age."

He pulls out a wand and twists his wrist well saying some old ancient language. A parchment flies out of nowhere and lands before him. He reads over it. "According here, you owe a considerable debt to the state and as of today, you are an indentured servant and you are in the services of the Golden Phoenix Inn. Is that correct?"

"Yes, Counselor," I say.

"Indeed. Now that you are of age, you have the option to change your employment. Is that something you'd like to do?" he asks.

I ponder my options. What should I do? Do I really want to stay at the Inn?

*

Thanks for reading. If you enjoyed it, please give it your honest rating. Please feel free to leave any feedback in the comment section below. Feel free to reach out to me through my profile and check out my other stories.

Check out my profile for more information on the CYOA


12