Aratheon - Wolf and the Giant Killer Ch. 02

Story Info
Life as a slave to orcs continues.
5.9k words
4.71
14.3k
41

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey all. All characters involved in sex are 18 or older. Because someone has tried to copy my work and post it online, I must state my all my work is protected by copyright laws. That being said, I hope you enjoy.

***

I wake up to see bright red eyes staring back at me. "Uuuurgh... Fuck me, mama," Vox screams at me. I look up to see Sharogg behind her pounding her little butt.

Vox grabs a hold of my face and pulls me into a kiss. Her tongue sinks into my mouth then pushes into my throat. Her hands delicately caress my face as I indulge in her honey sweet kiss. The bed rocks as Sharogg slams into her.

She moans into me, kissing me softly. "Take my cock, my love," Sharogg roars.

I look up to see Sharogg laying down on top of Vox as she slams into her. She kisses her skin and holds her close. Vox holds onto me tightly while she gets fucked. She wraps her arms around my neck and pulls me close to her.

Sharogg hilts herself all the way inside Vox. "Urghh. Take all my seed, love."

"Yes! Breed me, mama," Vox moans out.

"Yes. Yes!" Sharogg moans.

Vox buries her face in the nape of my neck and nearly strangles me to death with her tight grip. She is surprisingly strong.

Sharogg kisses Vox all over before she pulls out. Vox finally lets go of me and then crawls over to Sharogg and licks the cum off her cock. Sharogg then pulls Vox into a kiss. The size difference between the two of them is like seeing a wolf cub in a bear's embrace.

"Mama, that was so good. Thank you," Vox says.

"Anything for you, my love," Sharogg says as she nuzzles her nose against Vox's.

Vox kisses her. "I am going to go wake up Medea and soak my seed all over her."

She jumps off the bed and puts on her clothes before rushing out the door. "May I speak?"

"You don't have to ask when we're alone or when Vox is with us," Sharogg says as she gets dressed.

"What is Vox? Not human and she does not appear to be your slave," I say.

"Vox is not my slave. She may be the only one here who could defeat me in battle. Vox is a dragon and she is even older than I am. She and I share a very special bond," she says.

"What is a dragon?" I ask.

She slaps her hand against her forehead, then drags it across her face. "What am I going to do with you?"

"What? Did I do something wrong?" I ask.

She laughs and then she climbs on the bed, leans down and kisses me as she pulls me into her arms. "No, not at all little one. I forget you come from the wild. Dragons are some of the strongest and oldest beings on Aratheon. Vox herself is a daughter to a very powerful Dragonlord."

"Explain why she is so different," I say.

"Well she does stick out in a sea of orcs," she smiles as her hands explore my body. She tugs at my chain, pulling me close to her as she kisses me.

"Do you like having me chained up?" I ask.

"I would be lying if I said I didn't," she smirks. "You can't get away so easily."

"I am not running anymore."

She looks deep into my eyes. Once again her lips attack mine, her hand ventures down my back and grabs my ass. When her lips part from mine, I look into her eyes. "Will we visit my pack?"

"Yes of course. We will be able to do that later this day," she says, kissing me again. Then she finally gets up and grabs my chain. "Now come, my little Emeris. There's much to do before we can seek your pack out."

Before we walk out she stops me and pulls me close and brings her hands to my face, gently caressing my cheeks. "Please, just obey me today. If my people see a human disrespecting an orc as you have done yesterday without being punished, they will see it as weakness and challenge me. I must maintain authority here. I know you are full of pride, but could you swallow your pride for me? I do not wish to hurt you."

I look up into those eyes. Those begging eyes as she gently strokes my skin. I bring my hand and place it above hers. "Yes... I will do as you say. But please, do not humiliate me such as your orcs have done to those other humans last day."

"I promise, I will never do such a thing. You are safe with me. Just stay close," she says.

I hold up the chain to her. "I can't go very far."

She laughs and kisses my forehead. Then she turns and walks out with me in her shadow. I follow her out into the throne room, which is already filled with orcs. Marzoga sits in the chair next to Sharogg's with her slave next to her. "Fill me up a plate, my pet," Sharogg says, patting my ass.

I return to her with a plate full of food and she leisurely picks at it. She looks up at me and then down at the plate. I hold back the urge to sigh. "May I please have some food, Mama."

Her smile is that of gratitude. "Yes, my pet, you may."

"I'm impressed, All-Mother. You've broken in your slave quite nicely," Marzoga says. "Yesterday he was too stubborn to ask for food even with your persistence."

"A hungry dog will do anything for food," a giant orc says as he sits at the table in front and eats from his plate.

"Or maybe it's the master that inspires such behavior," Marzoga says. "What do you think, slave of the All-Mother?"

Suddenly all eyes are on me. I look at Sharogg and she just nods. "You are right, umm... other mama? I belong to the All-Mother and I do as she wishes."

A wide smile appears on Sharogg's face as Marzoga laughs. "You may call me Mama Marzoga. You sure know how to break in a slave, All-Mother. I must find out your secret."

"That is something you must learn on your own, Marzoga," Sharogg says. Her hand runs up my leg and grabs my ass as she looks up at me with a sparkle in her eye.

Vox skips through the door with a woman behind her with a collar but no chain. Her hair is a mess, but she seems rather happy as she walks with somewhat of a limp. Aside from that, she looks beautiful. Nedru also follows them in. The dragon smiles with delight as she takes a seat next to Sharogg while her slave gets her a plate. Nedru follows Vox to the chair and looks up at me. She looks happy as well. I give her a nod of acknowledgment. She returns the gesture.

Vox's slave comes over with a plate full of food. I'm anxious to see how strong Vox really is. I watch as she devours her food like a hungry bear. She has her slave get her another plate and empties it as well. Her slave then goes back for thirds. It's mostly meat. Vox offers her slave food and feeds it to her as if she was feeding a child. Her slave happily takes it. Once she empties the fourth plate, she gets another plate for Nedru. Then she lets out a belch that shakes the entire room. How strange indeed.

After I clean off the rest of Sharogg's plate, I put it away. Sharogg takes me outside. Once we are outside, a bunch of young orc cubs run wild and Sharogg grabs one and lifts the girl into the air. The other orc cubs rush over to her and run circles around her. "My, my Gashnakh, you have grown much since last time," Sharogg says.

"I have! I am going to become a warrior just like you," the little orc girl says.

The other orc cubs latch onto Sharogg's legs. "I am sure you will make a fine warrior, little one. And so will you three, Lambug, Urg, and Ghorlorz."

"All mother! Will you teach us how to fight?" one of the little orc cubs asks.

"Of course, little Urg. You are all my children and I will always be here to teach you," she says, patting them all on the head as she sets down Gashnakh. "Now run before I catch you all like a giant Gronn! Arwgh!"

She plays with them and pretends to be a monster as they all run away laughing.

I follow her out to the training grounds where orcs fight amongst each other. Sharogg observes them patiently. She has me hold onto my own chain as she interrupts several of them and shows them their errors.

"Klog, if you hold an ax like that, you will surely be defeated," she says. She teaches the younger orc how to properly hold and swing an ax.

My eyes look upon her body with awe and amazement as I have never noticed before. She is chiseled like that of the statues in the town of the humans. Her green skin is flawless and each muscle looks as if it were created by these gods the humans talk about. She is not bulky like most orcs here, but lean and flexible. She moves with such grace. Each swing of the ax is as subtle as a gentle breeze but has as much force as the wind in the worst of storms. My eyes slowly make their way down to her ass. So round and thick. It makes me sweat to stare at it and my heartbeat quickens. Her legs are equally as thick, but also lean with muscle. She is a force of raw power.

Her eyes meet mine and I quickly look away. My thoughts betray me as my cock is as stiff as her ax. I look back up at her to see that she has a devious smirk on her lips. I tear my gaze away once more.

"That will be all for today. I will join you all tomorrow once more," Sharogg says. They all smack their fists against their chests in a sign of respect to her.

Sharogg grabs my chain and takes me back to the keep. We go straight to her quarters. Once behind closed doors, she pushes me onto the bed. "Don't think I didn't notice your stares, little one."

I swallow hard as my blood drains from my face. She climbs on top of me. "Nor did I miss your hard cock. Were you thinking about me?"

I meagerly nod, looking away.

"Aww. For the first time, my pet has lost his tongue. Where is the fire you had earlier? You were so quick to fight me. Are you still so eager?"

"I... I am." I stammer as I feel her snake awaken as it presses against my stomach.

She laughs. "Do you still find shame in being my pet?"

"I... I don't know." I avoid her eyes, they feel like daggers cutting into my skin.

I feel her hand reach down and wrap around my hardening cock. "You're cock says otherwise."

"I... I have never felt this way before," I admit as the heat ravages my body.

"Aww... My little pup is feeling his true desires for the first time," she smiles. She grabs my chain as she slides down my body and lays on top of me, bringing our faces together. "For the gods, you are driving me so wild right now. I want to have my way with you."

I look up into those eyes. Those eyes are as green as the forest. "What is stopping you?"

She leans down and kisses me. I kiss her back as my arms wrap around her waist. The feel of her tusks against my lips, the way she takes over my mouth with her tongue, the subtle stroke of her fingers against my skin, it all makes my body ache for more.

She gets up and forces me onto my stomach. Her hands clasp my asscheeks and she spreads them as she buries her tongue between them. I clench the sheets as I gasp out while her tongue licks laps around my rosebud. I can feel her tusks poke my ass. The way she grips and squeezes my butt gives no uncertainty that my body is hers.

She feasts on my ass like there is a famine. She gently bites down on my cheek, making me squirm. Then she reaches up and grabs the jar. Before I know it, her fingers are deep in me, getting that substance all inside me. She takes time to work my ass with her fingers. Getting it good and stretched out. All the while I moan out from the pleasure of her touch.

Finally, she douses her cock in it before setting the jar aside. She climbs on top of me and slides her big meat stick between my ass cheeks. I bite down on the bed pillow as she pushes the head of her cock into my little flower. I grit my teeth as she stretches me out. I spread my legs apart, giving her more access.

A groan escapes my lips as her dick sinks into my ass. She slides her arm around my neck and I can feel the heat of her breath against my ear. I hold onto her forearm as she slowly starts to stretch my ass out. Her big dick fills me up completely.

She lays kiss after kiss on my naked skin as she starts to roll her hips back and forth. She nuzzles her face against my neck. "You are mine, little one."

"Yes, mama. Urgh!" She pushes her cock farther into the depths of my ass.

I sink my nails into the skin of her forearm as her cock continues to stretch out my ass. "Breathe, little one. You're doing so well."

She kisses the top of my head as she sinks more of her dick inside me. I squeal out as I feel her hips press up against my ass cheeks. "That's it, my pet. Mama's all the way inside you."

"Yes..." I gasp. She twists my face to the side as her big luscious lips meet mine in a sloppy kiss.

"You made me so happy today," she moans as she slowly pulls out, taking my ass with her. "It warmed my heart to see you show me such respect. You have earned a reward."

I look up at her as she pushes the breath out of my lungs with a big thrust. Those lively green eyes so full of passion. "Is this my reward?" I ask.

She smiles and kisses me. "No, my little Emeris. This is just one of your duties. As my slave, you will have to keep my hunger for your body satiated."

She leans back and spreads my ass cheeks with her hands while she slowly pulls her cock out. Without warning, she slams back into my ass. I cry out and slam my fist into the sheets. It hurt, but it felt good at the same time. She pushes my thighs with her hands, getting me on my knees and pushing my ass up. "How does that sound?"

"As said before, I am yours. Just don't forget your promise," I moan out as she grinds her hips into me.

She smacks my ass. Then she grabs my chain and yanks me up against her. Her big breasts press up against my back. "As much as it pleases me to hear you submit. I want you to tell me what your true feelings are about being a slave to my cock."

Her hand traces down my body and comes over my cock and grabs a hold of it. "I don't know," I gasp out. "I... I have conflicting feelings."

"Tell me them," she says as she pulls out and slams into me, making me groan.

"I... I still feel ashamed at being a slave and being fucked like a bitch. But..." She slowly gyrates her hips, moving that dick inside me in a way that sets fire to my body as sweat pours out of me.

"But what?" she asks, while her hand slowly starts to stroke my cock.

My hands grab a hold of her thick muscular thighs. "I... I've come to admire you."

"Is that so?" she asks as she let's go of the chain and wraps her hand around my neck. She holds her cock inside of me while she waits for my reply.

"You are not who I thought you were," I slowly start to wiggle my hips, trying to get that dick to bring those feelings back inside me.

"And who did you think I was?" she asks.

"A... A heartless warmongering savage," I spit out.

She laughs. "A wolf calling me a savage."

She starts to drill my ass while I moan out as I drown in the pleasure.

She slams inside of me and we both collapse back onto the bed. "And what do you think of me now?"

"I don't know," I breathe, my lungs struggle to keep up. "But you are not as heartless as I originally thought."

"Is that so?" she asks. She pauses, waiting for a response.

"I saw the way you were with those orc cubs. And the way the others respect you and admire you. And I..." I twist my head to look up at her.

"And you what?" she asks.

"I like being alone with you. You're different when we're alone. You can be kind and gentle."

Her eyes widen. A flicker of a smile crosses her face before she attacks me with those lips. Suddenly, she starts to pound my ass hard. I cry out in bliss. Each thrust causes a slew of moans and groans to escape my lips as my own cock begins to ache for release. Suddenly she hilts herself inside me and a rush of her hot seed fills my ass up as my own cock lets loose.

She wraps her arms around me and holds me tight. The heat from her juices brings my body to flames in her embrace. She kisses my shoulder as she continues to milk her cock inside me. "My little Emeris, you have to understand, I must be strong out there and sometimes I have to be ruthless. My kin will not follow someone who is weak. If they see me bend to a human or anyone for that matter, they will not follow me. They will defy me. That will only lead to chaos."

"I understand," I breathe.

Her hand slides underneath me and presses my face up to hers as she kisses me. "But when we are alone together, I can be free to show you my true self. I wish more than anything for us to just be here. To stay like this. Here I can take care of you. I can show you the real me. The kind and gentle me. The caring and compassionate me. I want to hold you and make love to you. I want to be this way always. But we can only do this here. Behind closed doors and away from the world."

She pulls her softening cock out of me and gets up. I turn around and wrap my arms around her. I kiss her deeply as she embraces me. "I want that too."

She looks at me with new eyes. She kisses me once more. "My little Emeris. You are unlike any I have come across, human and orc alike. If you be my slave out there, then in here we will be lovers."

"Yes, mama. Just show mercy on me out there," I say.

She laughs. "Of course. Now a good slave always cleans off their mama's cock."

I look at her with an eyebrow raised. She laughs. I sink down onto the bed. I look up at her as I bring my lips to her cum covered cock just as Vox did earlier this day. The strong scent of her musk takes over my senses. It's so potent. I bring my tongue across her big green dick. Her seed tastes so salty. I take the head of her cock in between my lips. I have to stretch my jaw out to take her soft cock in my mouth. I let her dick fall from my lips as I give it a good tongue bath, licking up every last glob of her sweet and salty juices.

She pulls me up by my collar and gives me a big sloppy kiss. "Now come, my little Emeris. Get me a plate of food and after I hear the voices of the people, we will go meet your pack."

"Really?" I ask.

She smiles. "Of course. My word is my honor."

I wrap my arms around her neck and kiss her. She lifts me up as I wrap my legs around her waist. Then she sets me down and grabs my chain. "Come."

I follow her out into the great hall. As she takes a seat at her chair, I walk over to the food table and fill her up a plate. She gratefully accepts the food and leisurely eats.

"You're in a good mood," Marzoga says, sitting next to her.

"It is a good day," Sharogg says.

"What makes it so good?" the other orcess asks as she fondles her own slave.

"Oh, my dear Marzoga... All is well," Sharogg says as she continues to eat the food off the plate I hold. She looks at me with a smile and winks at me. It feels like fire ignites in my belly. Her eyes go down to the plate then return to me. "Are you hungry, my pet?"

"Yes, Mama Sharogg, may eat off your plate?" I ask.

"You may," she says with the biggest smile I have yet seen.

"I have not seen you this happy since... Well, since before the wars. He must really be something," Marzoga says.

"He is just a slave," Sharogg says. Her words felt like a dagger in my heart.

"Right..." Marzoga says. Did she truly mean that? What happened to what she said earlier?

Vox comes in with Nedru at her heels along with her slave. She takes a seat next to Sharogg. Then she looks up at me and sniffs me. She grabs my ass and sticks her finger up my bum, making gasp out. She brings her finger to her nose and then tastes it. "Mama has planted her seed inside you, hasn't she?"

"Vox!" Sharogg snaps.

"What? I can smell you on him. Does this mean I can plant my seed inside him too?" she asks.

"Vox... Just leave the slave alone," Sharogg says.

"Mama Sharogg! You said what's yours is mine. He is yours. Does that not make him mine?" Vox growls.

Sharogg sighs. "Of course. You will get to play with him in due time."

"Fine... Medea, will you get me some food? I am so hungry and so is Nedru, aren't you girl?" she asks. Nedru agrees with a bark. I look down at her, raising my eyebrow. She looks back at me and then at Sharogg before returning back to me. I let out a sigh and shrug. Touche.

12