All Comments on 'Aratheon - Wolf and the Giant Killer Ch. 02'

by phoenixcinders

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow

Its unbelievable to me how good you are at story telling. Half the time i forget im reading erotica and just enjoy the story.

dammit51dammit51about 4 years ago
Your best work!

I’ve enjoyed many of your titles, but this is by far my favorite. I truly hope you keep it going for a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Keep it Going

This is probably one of my favorite series on this website. And I've been on here for years! Really hope you keep the flame going!

But if I could make one minor suggestion, try adding in more detailed descriptions. For example, instead of saying "she brought back a plate of food" try "she brought back a plate filled with a variety a meats. Some looked to be from beasts I don't think I'd ever seen.". And describing how some of the orcs or characters look instead of just generic descriptions of "two male orcs walk in". This, gives just a little more life into your already excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Please continue!

Honestly one of the most interesting stories you have and that says a lot because I enjoy all of your writing. I would like to see the MC interact more with the tribe. Maybe go hunting save some of the orc pups prove his loyalty. Also would be interesting to see the affect of the magical seed he is provided.

Client8Client8almost 3 years ago

Loved it. Just the right amount of non-sappy romance, good ass fucking AND a decent story. Can't get much better than that. Kudos to author

MarassoMarassoover 2 years ago

This part was great as well, my only dissappointment was that it was really short. Do you have plans for continuation? I hope that. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userphoenixcinders@phoenixcinders
Hey everyone! You can find Life on the Ranch part 6 published on my website along with all the other sequels. https://phoenixcinderslifeontheranch.gr8.com/ If you want the full story of The Honeymoon, Second Chances, or Virtual Reality follow this link. https://www.amazon.com...