Arcana Pt. 01: A Shapeshifter's Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, fuck." Hail shook her head.

*******

The scooter coughed a bit as Caroline stopped in front of her new home. Much to her surprise, it was packed with people and delivery trucks. She slipped past two guys carrying an enormous box through the door and found Kate bouncing eagerly around.

"Kate, what the hell is going on?" She asked, throwing her arms up.

"Caroline! You're back already!" Kate squealed in fear, her face flushing red immediately. She looked around and back to Caroline, "I... I just... We have everything for a cafe! Cooking equipment and coffee pots and tables!"

"Oh. Huh. How much did this cost?" Caroline said, crossing her arms.

"Um... Uh... thirty four thousand... six hundred and eighty two dollars..." Kate wrung her hands together nervously, "Sixty four cents."

"Shit. Start making us some money, magic girl." Caroline wrapped an arm around her and kissed her deeply, "And make it fast. I'm hungry."

"Ohhh." Kate cooed, feeling her body heat up in response to her advances.

"I'll be upstairs relaxing. Better finish it up quick." Caroline teased, walking past another pair of movers to get up the stairs. She smiled as she felt Kate staring longingly after her. If Caroline guessed right, she would be almost shaking with it once she finally made it upstairs to her. Tonight was going to be fun.

*******

CHAPTER 18 - WILD FUCKINGS

When Kate made it upstairs almost a fifteen minutes later, her panties were sloppy with desire. The moving men had only just finished unloading and she hurried them out the door as fast as she could. She didn't hear Caroline talk like she had to her very often, but the last time she did it ended with Kate drooling into her pillow, barely cognizant of reality, let alone able to move.

She couldn't wait.

Kate mounted the stairs two at a time and came into their bedroom as quick as she could. Caroline was sitting on the end of their bed, but what she was wearing something Kate had never seen before, and it made her mouth fall open. Caroline had changed her body to that of a goddess, or porn star, which ever you prefer. She had wide hips and a thin waist topped with enormous breasts. Rising up from her bare waist was a pillar of hot, pussy-wrecking horse cock. She also had the biggest balls Kate had ever seen resting on her thighs, each easily as big as an apple.

She was leaning back with her legs spread wide. Lacy black stockings covered her legs and she had on tall black heels. Her upper half was covered but hardly decent, as she wore a nightgown that went to her waist and was made mostly of the same black lace as her stockings, except for the cups which were full black and strained to breaking by her boobs.

The scent in the room made Kate cum almost upon entering. Thick splooge was running down Caroline's cock and had wetted the top of her stockings already. It was pooling on her huge balls and a bubble of fresh cum popped on her flared head. Lust seemed to just emanate from her in heated waves as she idly stroked herself, and it made Kate panted with fresh need.

Caroline turned and glanced at her. Their eyes met. Kate collapsed to her knees and came, her panties soaking completely through and her lust splattering down her thighs. Her mind became completely engrossed in thoughts of Caroline, her deep brown eyes, her huge breasts... her bulging balls... her gigantic cock. She began to crawl towards her, her heart thudding like an earthquake. She needed her dick, had to have it. She wouldn't survive without it. She squirmed out of her clothes as she crawled until she had her panties half down and her pants hanging around one ankle.

"Hey there." Caroline smiled, stroking her gooey cock enticingly.

"Y... You..." Kate breathed, staring up at her. Her switch was flipped and she was completely taken over by her slave personality.

"I meant to make you horny, but I guess I went overboard." Caroline chuckled, leaning forward to put her cock against Kate's lips. It wasn't as big as a horse, only maybe a foot in length and as thick as she dared to put in Kate. But it had the sexy pink look to it with a fleshy sleeve thickening the bottom half and a flared, flat head that glistened beautifully.

"Amazing... your dick is amazing, mistress." Kate cooed, wrapping both hands around it. She rubbed her face against it's sticky length and glazed half her face with its pre. Her pussy clenched needily, and she licked up the salty deliciousness.

"Might as well go all the way." Caroline smirked and slid her hand around Kate's head. She teased her fingers through her hair and pulled back, pushing the head of her throbbing horse member into her mouth.

"Glrrk!" Kate gurgled in surprise and then she relaxed, easing forward as a foot of throbbing cock slid down her throat. She reveled in the taste of it and her body flourished with pleasure. She was being used, her body was providing pleasure to her mistress. What greater ecstasy could there be?

"You are so strange Kate! Sheepish and adorable all the time, but in the bedroom you're a raving, sex-hungry slave!" Caroline groaned as she pulled back.

"Only for you mistress." Kate panted when her mouth was free, "Only for your cock." She eagerly stroked her with both hands and ran her tongue in a circle around her balls.

"You look so sexy like this. I am so going to glaze you!" Caroline grunted, trying not to cum immediately. She stood up and held her dick in both hands, jerking it to completion all over Kate. Cum blasted her face, filled her mouth and ran down her hair in thick streamers. She pasted her breasts and sent thick streams of her pungent semen running down her body. Her dick spewed and spewed until Kate was kneeling before her under a thick coating from head to toe. It ran down her shoulders, dripped off her arms and pooled in her thighs.

Kate leaned forward and hugged her legs, sticking her with all the cum, and started to lick her balls in a very worshiping manner, "Mistress... mistress is amazing... her balls are amazing... it's all over me..." She moaned and lapped at her, lifting a testicle with her tongue and then watching it bounce and jiggle.

"Okay, that's enough. I think you need a dick in you now." Caroline chuckled, lifting her up by her gooey arms. She tossed her on the bed with a splatter of cum and yanked her sloppy panties completely off.

"Yes, please! Use my pussy! Fill me with your heavenly seed." Kate moaned, throwing her legs wide and pulling her pussy lips apart with all the eagerness of a fire breathing Irish whore. She looked so incredibly lewd with cum running down her body, dripping down her pussy and wetting the bed all around her. Caroline quickly obliged her, shoving the head of her horse dick inside.

Kate screamed with joy and came immediately upon feeling that glorious flared dick slide deep into her sloppy wet canal. Her energy flowed powerfully into Caroline. She urged her to go deeper until the entire length of her cock was buried impossibly deep inside.

"What a good little slut! What a good cum dumpster you are! You know just how to act!" Caroline smiled, holding her gooey hips and thrusting against her with raw, ball-slapping desire.

"Anything you want! Mistress, I am yours to use and abuse! Destroy my pussy with your monster dick! Fill me to bursting with your cum! I love you, mistress!" Kate squeaked, clenching at the sheets as her womb shook under the pounding. Waves of fiery ecstasy washed over her body and she panted under the thick coating of hot splooge.

Caroline quieted her with a kiss, locking lips with her and getting her own cum all over herself as she laid against her body. She ground her dick deep inside her lover and held her close, tongue lapping at her tonsils and sliding down her throat.

After a few long, heated moments of this, Kate came again and Caroline pulled back from her. She held on her hips and just basked in the sensation of her pussy convulsing and her energy flowing forth.

"Guh." Kate moaned throatily, "So good."

"We're not done yet, cutie." Caroline grabbed the hem of her messy nightgown. She threw it off, exposing her enormous breasts and drawing Kate's eager eyes. She pulled her against her breasts and thrust upward, lifting her off the bed with a joyous moan.

Kate was little more than a moaning, limp body in her arms. She groped her ass and lifted her up until she was barely on her dick.

"M... Mistress?" Kate whimpered as she clung weakly to her head.

"I want to feel both your holes again." Caroline said, rubbing over Kate's cum-splattered bum. She gently slipped a finger into her ass and felt her pliable, warm hole inside. Kate moaned and shuddered, sensations of pleasure emanating from her ass as Caroline pushed in a second finger.

"Yes mistress! Do it! Use me, Mistress!" Kate panted as her ass was pulled open.

A second horse cock blossomed from below her first, stretching down to the same length as her first. It grew hard quickly and rose up to prod her ass. Caroline held it steady and lowered Kate down until her ass stretched around the flared head.

"Ahhh! Mistress! Your cock!" Kate cried out loudly. She was panting heavily as her ass slowly enveloped the monster shaft. Caroline drew her down until she was stretched around her twin equine members and totally stuffed.

"This feels so great. I love how amazing both are together!" Caroline hugged her gooey lover close and slowly rolled her hips. Their breasts rubbed together, slimy cum lubricating them all up and down.

"Fill me! Oh mistress, please fill me with your cum!" Kate begged, her tongue lolling out of her mouth.

Caroline let her flop back on the bed as her lower half started to tingle all over. Her balls clenched up and released a gigantic load that split and poured out of her two cocks. Kate screamed with incoherent pleasure and her insides blazed with thick, hot cum.

Humping and moaning in time with her shots of sweet cream, Caroline unloaded even more cum than the first time. She poured out so much that Kate's belly began to stretch and cum spewed from around the dicks.

"Yesss~!" Kate squealed and came once more, insides heavy with her Mistress's love.

Caroline sighed contentedly and slowly pulled herself free. She didn't care that they were both bathed in cum and the bed was practically swimming in it. The two of them just cuddled down together and fell into an exhausted stupor.

*******

Kate awoke first, mainly because she could feel the hot members bumping against her thigh. The sun was barely reddening the skies outside there window and she looked over at Caroline. She looked so beautiful and so incredibly sexy. Last night had been everything she could've hoped for. Sure, it left her a tad sore to take that size, but she had been completely lost in her desires.

Speaking of desires, she looked down at the throbbing members that were hard against her leg. Her balls looked full to bursting with semen and they were dripping pre with each twitch. Kate squirmed and rubbed her thighs together. Her pussy wouldn't take no this morning, she had to have Caroline, had to have her dear Mistress's cocks.

It took a patient, agonizing minute, but she got Caroline to roll onto her back without waking up. Those twin members held the blankets up and when she pulled them out of the way, they stood tall in the morning sunrise. They were still messy with old cum and pussy juice.

Amazing.

Kate straddled her waist and held the cocks gently, lining them up with her eager holes. The flat heads felt burning hot against her and she had to work to force them inside. But once they were there... oh god.

Her face split in a wide smile as she let out a whorish moan. Wetness slopped from her pussy and she sank down the enormous shafts until the thicker flesh sleeves were pressing at her holes. She clenched her teeth and grabbed the bed covers, forcing her holes to stretch around them and take her right down to the base. Another slutty sound split her lips and she gasped happily. She looked down and saw her belly distending out from the sheer dick size.

"Good morning." Caroline mumbled sleepily.

"Caroline!" Kate squeaked, grabbing at her huge breasts to keep from falling over. Waves of pleasure burst through her as the dicks ground against her innards and she gave a dizzy moan.

"What a lovely wake up." Caroline smiled, sliding her hands up Kate's soft hips.

"Well..." Kate tried to gather her thoughts through the mind erasing pleasure flooding from her nethers, "All for you... Mistress." She smiled cheekily and raised her hips a bit.

"Such a good slave!" Caroline thrust hard upward, raising Kate a few inches of the bed and hitting her insides hard.

"Waaahh!" She howled and her eyes went cross from the suddenness. She continued to hold onto her breasts as she lowered back down on the bed, trying not to cum, fall over and die all at the same time. She settled on just falling over, collapsing breasts first onto Caroline's face.

"You are so adorable." Caroline smiled, wrapping an arm around her. She started humping so fast and so suddenly that it took Kate a second to catch up and start screaming.

She was throwing dick hard and fast, pounding Kate's womb and asshole with wild lust like she rarely felt. Her eyes rolled back into her head and she clung to Caroline, screaming as the dicks flew in and out of her.

"Oh I'm cumming! Caroline! Caroliiiine~!" Kate screeched as Caroline started to work the thick fleshy sleeve in and out of her holes.

"I'm not far behind." Caroline groaned.

Kate lurched forward from a particular deep thrust and the dicks wrenched free of her. Caroline came and her dicks started to spew like perverse fountains of cream. Thick streams splattered up and down Kate's back and splattered all over her booty. Caroline humped between her sloppy things and glazed all of Kate's back from head to hips.

"Ahh!" Caroline sighed once it wound down, "That's good."

Kate mumbled incoherently, just laying on top of her as cum ran over her skin all over.

*******

After some more cuddling and then a lengthy shower, the two of them were sitting in panties and t shirts having breakfast.

"Last night was amazing." Kate sighed, her chin sitting on her hand as she stared dreamily at Caroline.

"Well yea, you were there." Caroline teased.

"Flatterer. It was all you, my Mistress." Kate smiled, "I don't know how you did it, but it was bliss just to be in the room with you."

"Draconis and I are getting better about controlling that lusty aura we seemed to have. I went a little overboard with it." Caroline said, poking at her eggs as she looked at Kate.

"You can go overboard any time." Kate cooed.

"Have I finally broken something in that head of yours? Usually you're so shy and blushing." Caroline asked.

"It's just... after seeing you sitting there in that outfit last night... with that cock... oh Caroline, I've never been so sure that you love more than I am now." Kate exclaimed, "I've never doubted you, but last night was different. You did me so hard and you came so much... all because of me and my plain body. I never imagined I would be so in love as I am now."

"Just because you can't grow a dick and triple your cup size doesn't mean you're plain. You're sexy and desirable. I would fuck you even more if I wasn't so worried about hurting you." Caroline shook her head.

"But you could have someone so much more extravagant than me with your powers. I mean, look at yourself. You're straining that shirt so hard I'm surprised the stitching hasn't broken and those panties can't be comfortable on those hips. Your body is so incredibly sexy and curvy. I'm just..." Kate ran a hand down her thin hip self consciously.

"Perfect." Caroline finished and leaned over the table to kiss her full on the lips. She drew her forward and began to tongue her until she flopped back in her seat, panting and smiling with a reddened face. Caroline smirked, "If it wasn't you, then I wouldn't have a reason to make myself like this. You're my reason."

With that, her breasts shrank back to a reasonable level and her hips returned to a relatively normal shape.

"Aww." Kate mumbled and then she blushed a she saw Caroline give her an evil grin.

"Don't be sad cutie, that body and anything else you want, is all yours every night." Caroline said and finished her breakfast. Kate could only stare as she put her dishes in the sink and then kissed her once more on her way towards the stares, "Or any time of the day. Babe, I'll grow a dick for you any time."

Kate blushed and felt the embarrassment that time. She glanced back at the stairs as Caroline mounted them, her eyes on her curvy bottom. An idea crossed her mind, "Grow one any time, huh..."

*******

CHAPTER 19 - CONFRONTATION

Draconis stirred within Caroline early the next morning. It had been almost six months since the last fight with her mother aboard the container ship. Since then, little had happened and Caroline just worked with Kate on their little lunch cafe, eloquently named Mythic Morsels.

As Draconis awoke, something strange brushed her instincts, like sandpaper rubbing on her very soul. She nudged Caroline's mind and pulled her conscious.

"Huh...?" She looked around sleepily.

'There's something wrong Caroline. In the air, I can feel it.' Draconis warned softly, her voice on edge as she desperately sought out the source of her discomfort.

The two of them had grown skilled and even more powerful together over the dozen or more jobs they had done with SI. They could shapeshift more than ever and gotten to the point that they could make Kate cum with a caress or a glance. There had been a lot of fun.

"I feel it too." Kate whispered as Caroline sat up next to her.

"What is it?" Caroline could feel it fully now. A harsh malevolence in the air. It felt like it was trying to seep fear into her, but Draconis was easily preventing that.

"It's bad, whatever it is." Kate mumbled and then the phone rang.

"Yea? Lieutenant?" Caroline answered it.

"This one is bad Caroline. I think we've got your mother. We're hunting her down. Kate comes along too, if you think she can handle it." Hail said grimly.

Caroline looked down at Kate, "Five minutes."

"What's going on?" Kate sat up as Caroline got to her feet. As usual, both of them were naked. Kate was strong enough now that Caroline could fuck her for hours without exhaustion, so they often did.

"My mother. Hail said they have her." Caroline said as she pulled on some panties.

"What? Really?" Kate said with wide eyes.

"Yea. Think you can come along? Hail said she wants you if you can." Caroline asked uncertainly.

"Of course. I'll always stand by your side." Kate nodded with a smile.

*******

Down at the station, SI was very busy. Officers were rushing in and out of the doors and the phones were ringing constantly. Caroline stood alone with just Kate. When Lieutenant had said she was going hunting, Caroline had expected more. Her mother was powerful, Hail knew that, and she knew that Caroline had failed to take her down last time.

"Is this it? I don't know what you hope we can do alone. I have grown a lot stronger, but I don't have any measurement to match since my last fight with her." Caroline raised an eyebrow as they stood before Hail and Alex.

"The widespread fear has stirred up a lot of the Underground. I have most of our Mythics out there trying to keep the city from burning. If nothing overt happens, they should be able to keep it under control, but if a riot or something breaks out, we'll be in serious trouble. SI is stretched to the limit, so Alex and I will be heading up this assault with you two." Hail explained.

"It's that bad? Didn't seem it on the way over." Kate said in confusion.

"It never does on the surface." Alex said, "Right now we're keeping it bottled underground, but we need to shut down this ritual and get the city stabilized."