Arcana's Path Ch. 07

Story Info
Violet's time is almost up.
13.3k words
4.85
3.8k
3

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shakna
shakna
1,837 Followers

Violet's head snapped back violently, and she felt herself contort once or twice before her muscles stopped cramping and she instead couldn't move because she was too exhausted.

The medic was over her leaning down and flashing a light in her eyes. "Welcome back, Miss Waterhouse."

"Fuck... Off." She said hoarsely, and used magic to puppet her own body so she could roll over. They weren't at Rin's house anymore. She was lying on the white floor of a clinic. Fallen from where she'd been suspended on a mana feed.

"Rasputin was called in yesterday. I'm afraid that the mage decided not to become involved. Something about you having it well in hand, but you were out for five days." The medic said in concern, "Your vitals haven't returned to normal yet."

"They won't." Violet winced, as her nose began to bleed. She pulled her body upright, twitching on the lines of mana. Her head jerked erratically as she looked around the room, "Five days. Fuck. Does that mean she's here? My sister."

"The other Miss Waterhouse is currently out, but she did visit briefly." The medic said nervously. A prerequisite for anyone that had encountered her sister.

"Rin." She turned slowly, placing a hand against the wall and confirming that the woman was on the other side of it.

The medic stared at her in shock, "That... Is her room. Can I ask how you know that, Miss Waterhouse?"

"I can always find what is important to me." She replied, before slipping through the wall, stepping passed all the magical defenses meant to keep the hospital rooms self-contained in case of illness.

She popped out the other side and gave the doctor helping Rin into a seat a shock that nearly made him black out. He held his chest and tried to calm down as Violet crossed over and curled up at Rin's feet, grinning up at her. "Hey."

The exhausted woman glared at her, "You... Suck. What the fuck was that?"

"Mild sleep demon. Dead." Violet replied innocently, lying her head in Rin's lap. "Dunno how the hell it got into your house, though. Can we just be tired and happy before you start screaming at me?"

Rin patted her on the head, "Like... I have the energy... To yell. Where are we?"

"Hospital. Magic hospital." Violet replied, and then glared at the nurse taking her readings, "That's just going to show you a whole heap of bullshit. Stop being annoying."

"We need to place you back into the mana feed, immediately." The nurse ignored her.

"Fuck off or die in a dark oblivion." Violet's voice dropped two octaves and shook the entire floor.

The entire nursing staff took a frightened step backwards.

"Violet... The fuck."

She winced and sighed, "Rin... We were out of it for five days. Five. Days. Dreamworlds don't follow normal rules."

Rin's hand on her head tightened and threatened to rip her hair out of her scalp, "Shit, shit, shit. Violet... You only had a couple weeks... What...? What does this mean? Stop sugarcoating everything! I hate it!"

"Means I'm dying. Just like I was. Just a bit more... Obvious." Violet reached up and held onto the hand gently. "More tired. More bleeding. More headaches, fewer pancakes."

"You've still got time, right?" Rin burst into tears.

Violet shook her head, "Getting out of this hospital is going to take some serious political wrangling. They'll try and save me, even though they know they can't. They're not used to sending people home to die. Don't have a policy for it."

Rin cried and cuddled her head, whispering to herself, "All my fault. It's all my fault."

"No. It isn't." Violet replied angrily, and pushed the woman backwards before climbing up and into her lap, one arm around her shoulders. She booped Rin on the nose weakly, "Someone tried to kill us both. That's who we get to be angry at, okay? Someone hurt my Rin."

The woman glared at her, "You are not wasting our last moments on some kind of revenge-y rampage!"

"Nope." Violet leaned against her shoulder, "I'm not wasting a single minute where I'm not being told off for touching you."

Rin laughed, "Oh, of course. You sneaky little bitch. You can stand, can't you?"

"Sorta. Not really."

The woman cuddled her, "I am not okay with you being my mother, by the way. That's really fucked. And I wasn't totally into you to begin with."

"Try being your own mum, if you want a fucked relationship." Violet yawned tiredly, eyes closed. "Technically, I impregnated myself. It takes two."

"I thought you were a war orphan."

Violet smiled, "That, too. Hard for a toddler to explain to an orphanage, right?"

Rin leaned her chin on Violet's shoulder, "You like secrets, Violet. I hate it. What about giving birth to yourself did you expect me to pick up, and was then really glad when I didn't?"

"Not telling." She stuck out her tongue.

Rin went bright red, and her breathing changed. The woman was repeating a series of numbers in her head as she tried to focus.

Violet blinked, "Um... Didn't expect that. But you are exhausted. We should get you home and tucked into bed. What's your sick food? Chicken noodle soup?"

"I don't wanna sleep. Ever again." Rin moaned.

"If you fall asleep eating my cooking, do you think I'd just let you stay that way?"

The woman laughed tiredly, "Do you think the doctors are going to be happy with me leaving?"

"No. But they don't normally treat mundanes, neither. You're fine. Just a little burned out. A week of oversleeping, and two weeks to fix your sleep routine after that, and you'll be fine." Violet stated, "Which is why we're not wasting it here. Ready to throw up?"

Rin screwed up her face, "The beads?"

"Actually, those got confiscated." Violet tugged at her hospital gown. "So... This is going to be rough. The beads make it less turbulent. And less effort on me."

"Aw, fuck."

---

"Ya know, technically, I'm a god."

It was, without a single doubt, the worst pickup line that Finn had ever heard in his entire life. It was made even worse somehow, by the utterly ridiculous cosplay the man was wearing just so he could show off his chest.

He took a moment to sip at his beer before turning slowly to look at the bright eyed bastard. "Fuck off."

"Cute. Predictable, but cute." The man laughed, and then flicked Finn in the head.

He hit the wall and grabbed at his screaming skull as the pain washed over him. Finn stared at the six seats between him and the cosplayer, and the four people who had been knocked aside by the flying welder.

He rubbed his fingers together, staring in shock at the blood from where he'd been hit. How in the fuck had the asshole, even with some kind of magic trick, managed to do that?

Why the fuck?

"Because you're cute. I wanted to let you know what you'd be getting into if you get inside these pants." The cosplayer shrugged.

Finn shook his head, "I am... Definently drunk. And leaving."

"You're not even tipsy yet, Lancaster."

He went very quiet, controlling his breathing as he wondered how many hits he could get in before the man pulled out another disturbingly violent half-assed attack.

"Zero. Sorry to say." The man answered his thoughts, and then made Finn's eyes water as he suddenly appeared so close that he could feel their breathing with the bristles of his beard. "I'd prefer talk to fighting, though. Especially pillow talk."

Finn took a shot at the man's face all the same. His shoulder wrenched as he punched thin air, and two strong arms reached around his waist from behind. "I am sorry about hitting you. I didn't mean to hurt you. I just... I really am a god. Dressed in cosplay. What's the harm in a bit of talk? I'm not exactly asking for a one night stand."

"Fuck." Finn swore and sighed heavily, "You're in a sorceror's bar, mate. Who are you trying to kid with this divine shit? You're a hard-ass spellcaster, sure. But not exactly Dyeus."

"Mres is my father."

Finn looked backwards at the man inappropriately cuddling him, "Motherfuck. Are you Hero fuckin' Kaida?"

The man grinned, "You know me!"

"The Cursed Child. Yeah, I fuckin' know you. Now, fuck off." Finn said angrily. "Mostly because you're a world renowned dick. Only partially because I don't even swing that way, mate. Lost cause."

"I'm really not a kid anymore." Hero failed to let go of him, "You're Finnigan Lancaster, though. See, I've heard of you, too. So... Nah. Not until you promise to have a drink with me."

Finn regretted that he couldn't kick the guy in the balls. "Don't want to know. Don't want to talk to you. I came here to drink by my fuckin' self, you cursed cocksucker."

"Was that a gay slur?"

Finn blinked, "Eh... Not intentional. Fuck off, motherfucker?"

"I'm in your head. I know it wasn't." Hero laughed, and then picked him up lightly and walked him over effortlessly to a table and put him on a seat. "But... We still need to talk. Need."

Finn shrugged, "Not like I can stop you, apparently."

"Oh good. He sees sense." Hero rolled his eyes and sat down across from him, waving for drinks to the bartender. Which was weird, considering that table delivery isn't what this place did. They didn't have waiters.

He rubbed his temples, "Look, man, I'm just a bloody welder. Can you get whatever this is over and done with?"

"Sure." Hero smiled sheepishly, "See, you're a sorceror. Part of the club who slept with someone to get better magic, right?"

"Dumb choice from my trade school days." Finn shrugged, "Only benefit is access to quiet pubs. Though, apparently, assholes with crazy magic still turn up to ruin my day."

Hero glared, "Oh, shuddup. I'm trying to help you out. I was just trying to make it less obvious, because people are watching. Wrong kinds of people. So look bored, like I'm flirting with you."

Finn raised a confused eyebrow, "I am literally no one."

"That was true up until about three hours ago." Hero shrugged, and took the two drinks from the bartender and slid one across the table. "I was in the middle of a tournament when my aunt turned up and demanded that I track you down. So, sorry about the outfit."

"Gladiator tournament?"

The man rolled his eyes, "Crystalis. The MMO? I play professionally. Just because I'm divine doesn't mean... You know what? Forget it. It doesn't matter. What matters is that Rasputin named you as his heir, and then went and got killed. And so far... Looks like he's actually dead."

Finn's stomach dropped, "Me? I never even... I picked up like two spells! How the fuck am I his... Heir...?"

As he trailed off he began to notice more and more people looking in his direction and realised how terrible a mistake he had made deciding to drink at a sorceror's bar.

"Yep." Hero laughed, "They're all sorcerors. Which means they know that magic can be stolen. You're not getting out of here alive. Not without my help."

"Shit."

The cosplayer grinned at him, "So... To sum up... You ruined my tournament. Swore at me a bunch. And are exceptionally uncomfortable with my sexuality, despite having given ya ass to someone in exchange for magic, you whoring prick. Where's my incentive to help you out?"

Finn thought quickly, and when that failed, blurted out the first thing that came to mind. "I've got some more drinks back at my place."

"Contract accepted."

---

"I -" Rin cut herself off to vomit into the proffered container.

The puke came, hard and fast. "- fuckin' -"

And continually. "... Hate -"

"You!"

Violet patted her on the head and then shed the hospital gown. Rin choked and spluttered groggily as the witch skipped over to a pile of clothes that appeared, and awkwardly put on her bra.

"Isn't this... The house... That got infected by a... Demon?" Rin said between mouthfuls. She wanted to also demand that the witch explain how the hell demons existed in the first place, but speaking at all was too difficult.

"It also got cleaned by the Emergency Response Team." Violet shrugged, slowly rolling a stocking up one leg she rested on a chair. "Should be fine, but only if the person who sent it hasn't left us any more presents."

Rin's forehead screwed up for a minute, "So... Trap?"

"Trap." Violet agreed, and then spun around, tossing her hair out the back of her dress, "Or as I like to call it, a very public date! I'm taking you to the actual movies, where, hopefully, we'll be attacked. And then we can spend the rest of our time watching TV and reading together."

Rin smiled tearfully, "You're bleeding again."

"Shuddup." Violet's smile dropped and she wiped at her nose with annoyance. She just wanted to spend her last few days with Rin. Devoted to her. Why did dying have to feel like utter shit?

The woman smiled at her, "So... Date? I don't remember ever agreeing to date you."

"Pretend? Please?" Violet asked, "I... I don't have much time left... Am I allowed to use that excuse?"

Rin rolled her eyes, "Vi... My annoying fucking witch... I've already given up. All of it. You can kiss me, if you want. A first real kiss. I'm not fighting you, anymore. I hate that I'm losing you."

Violet's heart took up residence in her throat, "A... Kiss?"

"Screw the date!" Rin hissed, "We can go get ambushed or whatever, after you teach me what to do with a girl."

With that, her enchanting daughter stood up and pulled off her hospital gown, dropping it to the floor. Rin crossed her arms under her breasts as Violet felt the room spin, "Goddamn it. You've been wanting this since the beginning, haven't you? This is my only offer. Reject it, Vi, and I'll hate you. I mean it."

"I love you." The witch whispered, cupping Rin's cheek nervously and giving a half smile, "I've stood up to demons and would-be gods and could-be gods and... And I've never been more scared in my life than right now."

Rin gave a half-hearted laugh and leaned into her, "Well, I'm just a boring girl, with a boring job, who didn't think gods were actually a thing... But I promise you, I'm more scared."

"Nope. I'm inside your head. I'm more scared." Violet teased lightly.

When Rin lifted her eyes to glare at her again, the witch kissed her. They were both hesitant, both trembling. Afraid of what it meant, afraid of how their time was slipping away, afraid that they'd lost too much time by holding back.

One of Rin's hands moved down Violet's back and cupped her ass. Squeezing lightly and pulling them closer together. The witch could feel herself oozing at the thought of getting what she had wanted. What she had told herself that she would never take.

Rin's tongue found hers, and Violet moaned into her. All resistance collapsing, as she aired just how much she wanted the woman.

Her own delicate fingers moved of their own accord, going down and brushing through Rin's bush, before finding her little slit. Moist and agape with desire.

Violet shuddered, "We... We shouldn't..."

"Christ almighty, woman!" Rin snapped, "I am finally giving you what you want, and you choose now to have second thoughts? Fuck me, or get the fuck out of my life."

The witch winced, "I'm... Your mother."

"Mother. Wife. Grandmother." Rin said with irritation, "But right now, you're playing the wife. Got it? No more of the other stuff. You're my fucking wife. You're my wife... God, I love you. I actually love you. Uhm... Say something?"

Violet kissed her passionately, pulling her tight around the waist and giving a weak little moan as a tear slipped down her cheek. "I love you, Rin. Completely. Utterly. Without end."

"Good." Rin kissed her back, "Because you seem to know what you're doing, and I don't. So... Um...?"

The witch grinned, "Like my stockings?"

"Yes. Yes, they're sexy."

Violet smirked and sat back on the couch, "Wanna run your hands over them?"

"No, not really." Rin shook her head, "What's it take to get the witch to stick something inside me? Seriously. I've been offering."

Violet concentrated for a moment, and then the two of them were floating gently in the air. She smirked and pulled Rin into a tighter embrace. Kissing her and reaching down to play with her bush again, "I promise, you're going to remember this for the rest of your life."

"Was going to, anyway." Rin rolled her eyes.

Violet turned the both of them around, until they were at each other's entrance. She snapped her fingers to remove all but her stockings, and then she delicately tasted Rin's entrance.

"Oooooh." Rin gave a terrified and breathless moan, "Oh, Vi."

"I love you." She said, before starting to gently lick up and down the slit. The witch could see Rin's hood perking up, her angry little clit coming onto display. It seemed as sensitive as the rest of the woman.

Violet avoided it, instead focusing on getting her tongue deeply into her girl's snatch. Rolling the two of them in the air with occassional tussle as Rin moaned into the pussy in front of her face. Digging her fingers into Violet's thighs with each lick.

She didn't mind that Rin wasn't actively doing anything.

This was her treat.

Violet took her time. Revelling in the fact that this was her Rin against her mouth. It was her Rin's taste on her tongue. It didn't matter that the taste was horrible and evidence of a poor diet, it was her Rin's cum in her mouth.

The witch shuddered, her thighs tightening and unclenching, as she felt herself overflow. Little droplets of her cum falling from her and to the floor, as she continued licking at her beautiful Rin.

She didn't need Rin to lay a hand on her, it was beyond exciting just listening to her moan. Every little oh sound sent a shaking thrill through Violet, every gasp for air threatened to make her cum, again.

"God, Vi. Oh, god." Rin gasped, "Oh... Oh, my witch..."

Violet smiled at the expression, continuing to lick her salty slit, rubbing her chin into Rin's fur as she ate her out. The two of them drifting through the air of their home.

She would be Rin's witch, for as long as she could. She was dedicating the last of her life to this woman. All of it, to this woman. Violet grinned, feeling Rin's needs, and slipped a finger inside her warm and tight channel.

"Fuck, Vi!" Rin gasped in shock.

The witch immediately found her G-spot, or one of two places that were guaranteed to make Rin cum. She curled her finger against it quickly, thrusting noisily in and out. Making her moan for her more deeply.

Rin shivered, tensing, and then Violet's face split into a huge grin as her girlfriend finally came.

---

Finn cracked his neck as he stood up, kicking an empty can as he did. He was back in his shitty apartment, paid for by the meagre mana he could siphon off once a month. The cash from his construction jobs went towards paying off debt that would involve kneecaps if he was late even once.

Which seemed likely, now that... "I only did the thing with Rasputin because I was drunk and lost a bet. I'm still not attracted to men."

"Whatever you say, princess." Hero yawned, cracking open a beer, "So now we've got a minute, I can tell you that I'm djinn. Stronger than any mundane, divine magical powers, but more rules and regulations than... Well, a djinn."

Finn winced and leaned on a wall, "I'm right fucked, aren't I?"

"Sorta. But no. I'm djinn. We formed a contract."

He shrugged, "I know two spells. I have not a clue what it means. I'm only a sorceror on bloody technicality."

"Eugh." Hero put the drink down and zapped it to become a whisky float, "Better. What it means, sorceror, is that I can't let you get hurt until you either release me, or the contract is complete."

Finn frowned, "How does it get completed?"

"I help you out of this mess. Which could take a while." The man shrugged, "Me, I'd prefer you release me now. I might have time left to save my team in the tournie."

He shrugged, "Sorry, I like livin'. And I'm no sorceror."

"Technically, you are. Which is the only reason you and I can even form a contract." Hero retorted, "Also means that you're about to get very tired."

shakna
shakna
1,837 Followers