All Comments on 'Arcanum - Of Steamwork and Magic Ch. 05'

by DragonCobolt

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
DragonCoboltDragonCoboltover 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks for Reading!

This story is brought to you by the following harem members (and patreon supporters)

Jeter Latenight, Joe Johnson, Dasm, Masterhobbes, Pancor, Ashed Disavowed, CJ (and only CJ), Lon'Tavion Scott, Chris, B.C. McGuire, Fast59, Morris, Tiberius Reign,

keen_FlattendHedgeHog, Paks, Phraxius, Pierce Gray, Taco1085, Albert Finney, Indianguy, MaxxDredd, MDG1969, Etorius Starwalker and Dave2282

If you enjoyed my work, check out my Purgatory War novellas, available on Amazon right now.

Link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07F8YTR6R?ref=series_rw_dp_labf

And if you want to see more stories, please consider my Patreon! If you subscribe, you get to vote on upcoming stories, get free access to my self-published work, and get to see new chapters a WEEK EARLY! So if you absolutely cannot wait for the next chapter of this story, consider dropping a buck a week!

Link: patreon.com/DragonCobolt

Finally, if you want to ask me any question about this story or others, feel free to follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/DragonCobolt

Thanks for Reading!

FormerReaderFormerReaderover 5 years ago
Hottest one yet

I'm having vague memories that seem familiar. I'd say you are following the game closely although maybe not, It's been so long. But your scene with Esmerelda was vivid. I could picture her in my mind. Well done. I know you haven't made up your mind yet but count me in the crowd rooting for Ray and Virginia to end up together.

DragonCoboltDragonCoboltover 5 years agoAuthor
Oh, I've made up my mind!

I'm just not telling anyone my plans. Muahaha!

But thank you ^_^

And I have changed things - either to make things "make sense" in the context of narrative fiction (while normal in a video game to walk up to every NPC and ask about their side quests, I've had to massage the plotlines of multiple side-quests so it'd make sense for our mustachioed hero to actually go and do them) or to add some of my own spin to Arcanum.

For example, lots of dialog in the game *does* call attention to being a half-orc, but it is never as in depth as it feels like it should be.

...also, I...added a lot of fucking.

A *lot* of fucking.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous