Arcanum - Of Steamwork and Magic Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you see now?" I whispered.

"Mmm..." Her eyes closed. "I-I, uh..." her cheeks darkened more.

"What?" I asked, tensing in nervousness.

"I, uh, I can't...hear the spirits..." She put her hands over her face, whispering. "Y-You're distracting me."

And here? I had thought my ego could not be more stroked. I grinned and leaned forward. My tusks teased her neck as I kissed and nibbled at her olive brown skin. "Then lets forget the future for now..." I purred. My hand cupped her breast, squeezing, while my other kept my weight off her chest. This let me fondle the most perfect breast I had felt in some time, let me tease her nipple, let me draw a wanton, eager moan from the fortune teller. I found her sex, and felt her tense as she felt the tip of my cock press to her. But quietly, she whispered. "D-Do it. Take me, Resh Craig. Fuck me."

Hearing my own name, in that tone of voice, sent a thrill through me that was hard to fully describe. It felt as if the universe had righted itself and I could barely keep myself from groaning out in pure bliss as I sheathed myself within Esmeralda. Her eyes closed and she clung to me, arching her back and thrusting her hips against me as she accepted my cock with only a quiet gasp and groan. She whispered. "I...ah...so big..." She quivered as my balls began to clap against her ass, roughly. Esmeralda moaned, her voice becoming...strangely echoing. Her body trembled and her legs tightened as I felt her sex clenching on me, growing even tighter, even wetter. The slick noise of my member plundering her depths filled the air as Esmeralda let out a breathy series of grunts and cries. "Fuck! Yes! Gods. Oh, gods, yes! Resh! Ah!" Her hands slid from my back to my face, caressing my cheeks, then gently fondling my tipped ears as she looked into my eyes.

I thrust faster and faster – unable to stop myself from pounding her hard enough that the bed quaked beneath us.

Esmeralda's eyes shimmered, darkening to twin black orbs.

"57 Mulligan Bone Avenue," a voice that was not Esmeralda growled from the base of her throat. I slammed home hard and she dug her fingernails into my back, her voice rising to a scream of pure ecstasy as she shuddered. Her cunny milked me – squeezing and caressing me and drawing forth an intense orgasm that ripped through my body as intensely as the spirits were sliding through hers. I shuddered in pure bliss, my balls clenching as cum painted the inside of her womb. I moaned, then collapsed, feeling completely spent.

Esmeralda crawled against me, her cheek pressed my chest. She breathed at the same tempo and with the same depth as me.

Quietly, she whispered. "Every time, she watches..." her voice echoed. A foretelling?

But...

What could it mean?

I was too dizzy to wonder.

I fell into sleep. A deep, dark sleep.