All Comments on 'Arcanum - Of Steamwork and Magic Ch. 18'

by DragonCobolt

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
DragonCoboltDragonCoboltabout 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks for Reading!

This story is brought to you by the following harem members (and patreon supporters)

Jeter Latenight, Joe Johnson, Dasm, Masterhobbes, Pancor, Ashed Disavowed, CJ (and only CJ), Lon'Tavion Scott, Chris, B.C. McGuire, Fast59, Morris, Tiberius Reign,

keen_FlattendHedgeHog, Paks, Phraxius, Pierce Gray, Taco1085, Albert Finney, Indianguy, MaxxDredd, MDG1969, Etorius Starwalker, Dave2282, Seth, Red24g, SylentNight and CrispnCrunch

If you enjoyed my work, check out my Purgatory War novellas, available on Amazon right now.

Link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07F8YTR6R?ref=series_rw_dp_labf

And if you want to see more stories, please consider my Patreon! If you subscribe, you get to vote on upcoming stories, get free access to my self-published work, and get to see new chapters a WEEK EARLY! So if you absolutely cannot wait for the next chapter of this story, consider dropping a buck a week!

Link: patreon.com/DragonCobolt

Finally, if you want to ask me any question about this story or others, feel free to follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/DragonCobolt

Thanks for Reading!

FormerReaderFormerReaderabout 5 years ago
First half amazing, second? well...

I really enjoyed everything up to the part with Donn, then not so much. I felt sorry for Virginia since you made it obvious no one had done her backdoor-wise. Even though you had her enjoy it ultimately, it was done without her giving consent before it happened and I am not into that.

DragonCoboltDragonCoboltabout 5 years agoAuthor
Oh!

Well, there's been a mistake in my writing! I didn't mean to imply anything but consent. Like, she was supposed to come off as unsure, but eager to try. Please, accept my deepest apologies for not bringing that off properly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
it was perfect!

It came off as an unsurre acceptance not reluctance. It was great! Still hope they get around the no kids part. Can't wait until the next chapter!

DragonCoboltDragonCoboltabout 5 years agoAuthor
Aww, thanks!

Sometimes, things read differently to different people - and if I ever come back to edit this, I'll be sure to take a close look!

...though part of me is sad that this anon isn't the one constantly dropping anti-socialist tirades, cause those are fucking hilarious.

taco1085taco1085about 5 years ago
wow

what an amazing story, what an ending and what a great plot... cant wait to see the next and read the next chapter....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
first of all

I am so happy that Virginia finally gets some strange! That's not something that would normally happen in a harem story. I really appreciate it. Also, isn't it weird how there is no place named Virginia in this world, and yet her name is Virginia? With no basis for the name, it just sounds like basically naming your daughter "vagina". I also really wanted to tell you that the whole development of meeting Resh's long-lost bestie is amazing. I did not expect things to go so well between them. In fact, I half expected him to turn out to be a piece of shit that Resh would have to kill. Instead, it turns out to be someone that he has a real bond to. Their interactions are written beautifully. I love your story, and I love seeing all the things that you can pull out of your ass. You are just so creative!

P. S. Don't sweat about that anal scene. I didn't get that impression either. Some people are just snowflakes.

DragonCoboltDragonCoboltabout 5 years agoAuthor
Virginia's name!

So, in the actual Arcanum game,all the companions so far?

They're all dudes >.>

Virginia is Virgil, Maggie is Magnus, Sally Mead Mug is Sog Mead Mug, Gillian is Gar.

I gender swapped them for...obvious reasons. So, Virginia was the closest to the feminine version of Virgil! Hence, why she was named that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
1*

Stupid tag shit.

LacastrianLacastrianabout 3 years ago

Great way to ruin a story...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous