All Comments on 'Arcanum - Of Steamwork and Magic Ch. 19'

by DragonCobolt

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
DragonCoboltDragonCoboltabout 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks for reading!

This story is brought to you by the following harem members (and patreon supporters)

Jeter Latenight, Joe Johnson, Dasm, Masterhobbes, Pancor, Ashed Disavowed, CJ (and only CJ), Lon'Tavion Scott, Chris, B.C. McGuire, Fast59, Morris, Tiberius Reign,

keen_FlattendHedgeHog, Paks, Phraxius, Pierce Gray, Taco1085, Albert Finney, Indianguy, MaxxDredd, MDG1969, Etorius Starwalker, Dave2282, Seth, Red24g, SylentNight and CrispnCrunch

If you enjoyed my work, check out my Purgatory War novellas, available on Amazon right now.

Link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07F8YTR6R?ref=series_rw_dp_labf

And if you want to see more stories, please consider my Patreon! If you subscribe, you get to vote on upcoming stories, get free access to my self-published work, and get to see new chapters a WEEK EARLY! So if you absolutely cannot wait for the next chapter of this story, consider dropping a buck a week!

Link: patreon.com/DragonCobolt

Finally, if you want to ask me any question about this story or others, feel free to follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/DragonCobolt

Thanks for Reading!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Aaaaah

I hate it when i find a compelling story and then catch up too fast. A divine comedy in so many ways. More speed to your pen dear friend and good health and happiness to your crew.

DragonCoboltDragonCoboltabout 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

You picked a good story to get really into, though! Anyone who has followed me on Literotica or elsewhere knows I'm like clockwork. Once per week, usually on Wednesday (unless Literotica bugs out) I get a new chapter out.

I don't think I've missed a day yet...though, sometimes, it does have to be a bit shorter than other chapters when I'm sick.

M_grey555M_grey555about 5 years ago

You know reading this series has made me want to play the game; also this story is in my top ten so congrats on making a story that makes people actually want to read the next part.

P.s. im not quite sure if i used that semi colon properly or not...

taco1085taco1085about 5 years ago
wow

that was action packed..... cant wait for the next chapter..... wow

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenabout 5 years ago
Lovely

I might take the time to dig thru the other 18 chapters to see if it has been mentioned already, but I was wondering what the school was called for protection, or wards against damage etc. White necromancy is healing, black is harm and undead. Conveyance is movement from will. Just a curiosity, as I do prefer to have proper terms when throwing around ideas in my head.

DragonCoboltDragonCoboltabout 5 years agoAuthor
Schools of Magick

So, if I had run a mage instead of a technologist, I'd have covered this earlier...but, eh, I can tell you now! There are sixteen schools of magick, as follows.

Conveyance - Deals with motion and transportation.

Divination - Concerns itself with the gathering of knowledge through magical means.

Air - Holds the spells that manipulate the first elemental material, that of air and wind.

Earth - Holds the spells that manipulate the second elemental material, that of earth and stone.

Fire - Holds the spells that manipulate the third elemental material, that of fire and heat.

Water - Holds the spells that manipulate the fourth elemental material, that of water and ice.

Force - Contains spells that manipulate and direct pure energy.

Mental - Contains spells that influence and control the minds of their targets.

Meta - Contains spells that affect other spells.

Morph - Contains spells that change the substance of the target.

Nature - Contains spells that control plants, animals, and natural forces.

Black Necromantic - Contains spells that negatively affect the life force of a creature.

White Necromantic - Contains spells that positively affect the life force of a creature.

Phantasm - Contains spells that concern the control of light and illusion.

Summoning - Contains spells that concern the summoning of creatures of progressive power.

Temporal - Concerns spells that control the flow of time.

There's no real "defense" school, but several have defensive spells (morph allows you to harden your skin, for instance.)

FormerReaderFormerReaderabout 5 years ago
One of the best so far

As others have said, action packed! What a cliffhanger too! Will Virginia and Resh be reunited?(I will be upset if they aren't) . Will Arronax be stopped? Of course, but how? Looking forward to the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
hmm...

How have you had so little sheep fucking in this story and how did that not win an award for best use of an animal in a game?

DragonCoboltDragonCoboltabout 5 years agoAuthor
Sheep fuckingn

Well, Anon, I figured Ray has so much sex he's never had the inclination to actually visit Madame Lee's!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great chapter. Cohesive teamwork by Ray's merry band of adventurers: Be it assassins, fire elemental, demon, or an evil dark elf witch - each foe gets dispatched with every band member contributing. They've come really far. Most impressive badassity by Virginia. Deadly fighter and archmage too. That's a helluva combination. But, girl, what ghosts from the past are haunting you now? I assume it has to do with that grave. Hopefully she won't do something stupid. And that cliffhanger? Oh, my.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous