All Comments on 'Arcanum - Of Steamwork and Magic Ch. 21'

by DragonCobolt

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
DragonCoboltDragonCoboltabout 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks for reading!

This story is brought to you by the following harem members (and patreon supporters)

Jeter Latenight, Joe Johnson, Dasm, Masterhobbes, Pancor, Ashed Disavowed, CJ (and only CJ), Lon'Tavion Scott, Chris, B.C. McGuire, Fast59, Morris, Tiberius Reign,

keen_FlattendHedgeHog, Paks, Phraxius, Pierce Gray, Taco1085, Albert Finney, Indianguy, MaxxDredd, MDG1969, Etorius Starwalker, Dave2282, Seth, Red24g, SylentNight and CrispnCrunch

If you enjoyed my work, check out my Purgatory War novellas, available on Amazon right now.

Link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07F8YTR6R?ref=series_rw_dp_labf

And if you want to see more stories, please consider my Patreon! If you subscribe, you get to vote on upcoming stories, get free access to my self-published work, and get to see new chapters a WEEK EARLY! So if you absolutely cannot wait for the next chapter of this story, consider dropping a buck a week!

Link: patreon.com/DragonCobolt

Finally, if you want to ask me any question about this story or others, feel free to follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/DragonCobolt

Thanks for Reading!

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenabout 5 years ago
He he he

Ah, the good old Age of Legends. Charging into dungeons and dragging the corpses of your friends back into town for resurrections. Good times, good times.

FormerReaderFormerReaderabout 5 years ago
Fascinating

If I read your comments on the last chapter right, you are basically following the plot of the game. If so, I am enjoying this as I never finished the actual game.

DragonCoboltDragonCoboltabout 5 years agoAuthor
Yup!

I have changed quite a lot - several quests have been altered to make more sense from a narrative perspective, I've removed some needless dungeon crawls. Oh, also, I gender swapped every single companion except for Raven!

Also, Virginia (who was named Virgil in the original game - hence why her real name is Beatrice, because I wanted to keep that Dante reference) originally was resurrected by a...scroll of resurrection literally kept in a chest RIGHT BESIDE HER BODY.

Clearly, I said to myself, some content has been cut here. This is not necessarily what was originally planned, but it is what I'd have done if I was writing the game!

M_grey555M_grey555about 5 years ago
5starzyo

Heeey man im glad virginia isnt 100% dead that actually has been messing with me quite a bit.

DragonCoboltDragonCoboltabout 5 years agoAuthor
Hah!

She is only MOSTLY dead!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

So, if they have the actual Nasrudin now, do they need to find another Light Necromancer to revive Virginia, or can he stop off at Caladon and do it himself?

DragonCoboltDragonCoboltalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Unfortunately...

Nasrudin quite weak and has to save his magick energies to launch our heroes into the Void.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Cute and smart story development. I really appreciate these twists. Nasrudin appears to be a nice fellow. Looking forward to the grand finale... in the void.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous