All Comments on 'Archaeology Mom'

by MaryAnderson

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

The mother was arrogant and unlikable.

And adding Nicola Sturgeon to an erotic story? That's like taking a shit in the punchbowl.

rufriterrufriterabout 4 years ago
What a ripper!! Absolutely brilliant!!

Whilst the sex was good, well written and described as only a woman can, I find myself thinking that it was totally unnecessary, because even without it, this stands up as a very educational, entertaining, and totally absorbing yarn.

I read it twice so I could give it TEN stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wonderful

One of your best stories yet!

washdog10washdog10about 4 years ago
Great As Ussual

I loved this story just as I love all of your mother/son incest stories. You set a pace that never seems rushed, and your sex scenes are well described and include dirty dialogue, which imho makes the sex even more scintillating. You are one of my favorites.

ROCKY70ROCKY70about 4 years ago
FROM ME YOU GET A VERY LARGE, B R A V O !!!!!!! ^*!^*!^*!

It started out slow, but when mom and son

got into it OMG. Well done, enjoyed the read.

..THANKS.. 5*****+

USAF

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very original story!

I never expected a story like this, but I loved it! Finding incest in their unique occupation leads to incest between Brad and his mom. I always love a mom who says, "Fuck me!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Something missing

Considering the theme, I'm a bit disappointed that you didn't mention that incest was considered normal by the Pharoahs of Ancient Egypt. After all, can't let the royal bloodline get contaminated.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 4 years ago
A lovely story!

A lovely well written story! Very original to boot! I really like this story, or course them being together makes it all the better! Thank you!

Icey7Icey7about 4 years ago
Great Story

I have heard something similar to this story about fifteen years ago but this one was so good in the telling. And it was much better.

Thank you for your telling of it!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 4 years ago

Loved the story! Another MA classic!! Five stars and a favorite point!

linnearlinnearabout 4 years ago
Fine Writing

Very well done, loved the slow buuld.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Really liked it

For some reason I pictured the mum as Emily Mortimer or Carey Mulligan. I know you specified North Carolina and they're British but felt like the personality just fit, at least from what I've seen of them in movies and TV shows.

Apart from that, it was a really good story

rightbankrightbankabout 4 years ago
thank you

for a well written story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Braw.....

Excellent story all round. As a scotsman the only criticism would be your spelling of the word valour......tongue in cheek of course! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
2*s

Curious about the story. Don't usually read or comment on this type.

The title caught my eye.

Not erotic, actually the sex was boring 😴.

The archeology wasn't developed enough.

A disappointment 😢.

Sorry MaryAnderson this didn't work at all.

AMerryman

Dream_WalkerDream_Walkeralmost 4 years ago
Good story

As a scotsman i liked it , i was disapointed it was so short though also the first page kind of gave the impression of time travel and i'll admit i was disapointed it didnt lead to that or was longer but over all i liked it ,so thank you for the effort you put in for us all to read and enjoy

WoodbgoodWoodbgoodalmost 4 years ago
A Very Lovely Story..

This story developed nicely, and yet steadily the reader could begin to see the love develop between these two people. Mind you, not mother and son, just two people in love. In a love that simply developed a life of its own. It was well written and well thought out, though I did hate to see it end so soon.I hope to read many more of your stories if they continue to meet this very high standard.

Sincerely,

Woodbgood

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uover 3 years ago

I loved that. I thought that there might be a supernatural component with the ‘first scotts’. However in the end it wasn’t needed.

Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The inbreeding risk is lower than the people think. The new genetic evidence debunbk this.

The risk will be higher in the third generation inbreeding, the first generation risk only could be higher at seriouse gene defects only. The Down and Edwards syndroms are higher risk at the 35 years older women than the first generation inbreeding.

The Mother pregnancy from Son has 3 aspects wich is more than the siblings and the father daughter pregnancies, which is generaly only 2.

The first aspect is the seriouse genetic background. If the Mom and Son (Father-Daughter, Brother-Sister) are Thalassemia carriers which is heritable, they can have 25% risk for thalassemic children who will live average only 20 years. A good genetic counseling organisations can help to avoid such situations. However a Mom Son (Father Daugher, Brother Sister) couple how could go to visit an official genetic advisor”s office to ask help at criminalizated law situation in the most countries!

The second aspect is the inbreeding questions. There are experiences the first generation inbreeding has almost smilar genetical risk as to be becoming total exogamous parents. The higher inbreeding risk will be at the third generation only.

In this case the social stigmatisation could be the problem. Example to understand well me: Sibings have daughter and son (first generation) their children love each other so they will have daughter and son again (second generation). The daugher and brother of the second generation siblings (third generation) would be better to become exogamouse parents with not close relatives. How to find such partner who accepted such husband or wife who comes from inbreeding families? It is difficult for the social stigmatisation!

The Mother Son (and the elder Sister Brother) couples have a third aspect. For all women over 35 years of age the Down and Edwards syndroms risk increases. Nowdays new laboratory tests were devel

oped to detect in the early pregnant state. If the test result is positive the abortion is possible and the Mom Son couple can try again to get pregnant for newer baby l who could be healthy from Down or Edwards syndroms ittle time later. Here the religious faith could be obstacle for HEALTHY KIDS to refuse the abortion!

If the first generation Mom Son couples freely could use genetic counseling and they could use test laboratories for investigation of the Down and Edwards syndroms at the early pregnancies , because of the low level genetic risk, generally THE KIDS WILL BE HEALTHY !

The most important to abolish the criminalization of the love in more and more countries!

Appendix There are a village in Europe, wich was founded by a couple and during about 350 years ago almost the cousins married each others and untill 1960s and the antropogists do not find big problems, due to the possible good genetic background of the founder couple.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 3 years ago
Very unique story

Mothers sometimes need s the inspiration of chieftain and special consort. Even that far back latent desires went from covert to overt.

The_Artfull_CodgerThe_Artfull_Codgerabout 3 years ago
Steller work

Like others, l was pulled into the story, a few typos that detracted from the flow.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

This is the first story of your that I have read. It was good.

Diecast1Diecast1almost 3 years ago

What a good story. I think every thing about was great. AAAAA+++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Holy moly, if you can still read this MaryAnderson you made me get through to this pandemic insania with your works.

I mean all the authors in literotica too, you guys just makes your fans happy despite our ordeal.

Cheers I hope you are happy right now too with your love ones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story. Would have liked the characters to have been more developed in-depth and breath. Still a beautiful love story.

ajc1025ajc1025over 1 year ago

Loved the story

tdozzyxtdozzyx12 months ago

I like it...Again masterful storytelling and writing ability....Thank You.

Charlieboy2004Charlieboy20049 months ago

A beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Thank you for sharing your story. It was well proportioned and had an earthiness (grounded) taste. But, I found it to be rushed, especially from the point where the two are alone and express thoughts on incest and decide to consummate their relationship.

The mother deciding to proceed could be part of her nature, as the head. However, it could/ would have been better, if the process was more drawn out. The sexual act seemed to have followed a similar line of speed over hesitancy, slow build-up and sexual expression.

Still, it is a wonderful setting in the highlands and gives those seeking sexual fulfilment a shot in the arm.

ToughSailorToughSailor7 months ago

Great story telling with flawless prose. The part where the son said "are we going to be lovers?" was a bit unemotional which cut directly to the chase thus unfortunately obviating any sexual buildup.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I would have thought that a woman of her stature would know to take precautions. This was written in 2020 so the morning after pill might have been available, but pull out & rubbers were.

Still a hot 🥵 5 star tale.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This is in response to the comment about the mother taking precautions to prevent having a baby. You idiot, that is what she wants. A family with her son. She and her son will work it out in the end.

Tail_GunnerTail_Gunner4 months ago

Mary Anderson ...

... What a pleasure to read a piece ( and on this particular site ! ) that is so well, professional even, done. ... The story is good, the characters are good, the plot is good. ... You are obviously an intelligent and well educate writer. ... I hope that you have done some 'literary' writing. If not, give it a shot.

... Mom / son is ( pretty much ) my favorite genre in erotic literature; but, too much of is is crude and totally unfathomable. This piece is believable. Keep up the good work.

...Oh... a side note: my son was, some decades ago, an AA cross country/track athlete at NCSU. ... i got a kick from your CC references!

Tail_Gunner AKA Levi Coldwater

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I found this to be erotically absorbing, well composed, and so compelling. Please say you're considering extending the storyline in the future.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaryAnderson@MaryAnderson
I just posted Prom Night in which Josie Luker tells us about her did-not-go-exactly-as-planned senior prom. The major characters are: Josie Luker: a blonde high school senior; Cherokee Canseco: Josie’s best friend, Eric Luker: Josie's father Robert Canseco: Cherokee's dad: ...