Archangela

Story Info
My first time with the most beautiful person in Afterlife.
1.1k words
3.67
1.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

„You remind me of myself when I was two thousand years old. Beautiful, passionate. Willing to be fucked by every demon and angel. Except that you don't have charisma. And little melons. You won't charm anyone with that." Archangela put the glass of brandy to her mouth and drank. I watched her naked body, sitting on the red couch. She was right. She was truly beautiful. Her long, dark hair flowed around her face and fell against her chocolate skin. Sensuality was reflected in her golden gaze. Her wonderful tits, firm and round, were only half of her success. The other was a shaved pussy between her thighs, waiting for someone to make her wet and tingly.

"But, you're an angel? How can you do something like that?" She placed the glass in front of her and shrugged. "The world is no longer what it was in the beginning. For example, before you died and became an angel, everyone told you how the Devil whispers sins to the common people and seduces them. Am I right?" I nodded. "Wrong. Old Luci doesn't have to lift a finger. What's more, about a thousand years after the War in the Heavens, when the voice of God in his head stopped, he even came back and reconciled. He went back to the work he was supposed to do. Sue people. " I lowered my head and carefully watched the ice cube floating in my drink.

"But enough about your new home. Let's get to why you came here." She spread her legs a little to show off her femininity. I felt blood rush to my cheeks. "You're finally going to enjoy yourself after a long life of renunciation and chastity. Good for you. But, the question is, do you have any experience. Do you?" I nodded that I didn't. She sighed. "It's okay, just leave it to me." She got up from the couch and walked towards me. I had her all to myself. I was so unbelievably nervous and horny.

She sat on my legs and leaned closer to my face. As our lips met and our tongues began to intertwine, Archangela grabbed my breast. During the kiss, she played with it, caressing it gently and running her thumb over my stiff nipple. I felt fantastic and the feeling increased as Archangela began to gently move her ass back and forth and rub her vagina against my thigh.

Archangela pulled away from her lips and smiled. "You taste sweet. I like it when my lovers taste sweet." She kissed me again on the lips and started to lower to my breast. She started playing with my nipples again, which were already cold. She immediately let go of one and started kissing and biting him gently. We were both moaning loudly and enjoying the moment. "Archangela! That's great. My exhortation only empowered her to take my teaching to the next level.

Archangela touched my pussy with her free hand. When I felt her gentle touch, I moaned even more. She stopped kissing me and laughed softly. "Someone here is sensitive, right?" I nodded. She started gently caressing my pussy. But then she stopped and stood up. "It won't be comfortable in that chair." I grabbed her hand. She helped me up and moved me to the couch where she was sitting at the beginning. "Lie back and relax." Archangela sat down at my feet and opened them very gently. I started to feel ashamed that he could see my sensitive place all my life. On the other hand, I really wanted to experience it. I let her head come to my thighs.

I felt her tongue on my clit. I couldn't stand it. I felt myself begin to leak. "But darling. You can't be done this early." But Archangel was not deterred by my satisfaction. She started licking intensely with her tongue. My body was going into ecstasy. I enjoyed every movement of her tongue on my cunt. I couldn't stand it. I gripped my melon with one hand and started massaging it like Archangela used to do to me. I put my other hand on the dark hair between my legs and pushed it deeper into my crotch. My pleasure was reaching its climax.

I felt Archangela press on my hand. I let her climb out of my lap. My juices flowed down her lips, twisted into a smile. "You taste absolutely delicious, baby. She spoke as sighs came between her words. She made her way back to my face with gentle movements and kissed me. My own taste landed on my tongue. For a few minutes we stayed kissing, stroking our naked bodies and playing with our breasts. My gorgeous companion and guide in newfound pleasures pressed her large breasts against my skin for me to feel.

When we finally broke away from each other, Archangela put her fingers to my lips. "Do you still want to enjoy the absolute climax?" "Yes. Yes, please." I was moaning and waiting for what he was going to do. Archangela sat up and moved to my still exposed crotch again. I waited for him to lick me again. But instead she sat crosswise over my pussy. The touch of her lips on mine drove me crazy. Archangela again leaned over me and kissed me.

Archangela started moving her hips and rubbing her pussy against my pussy. My mind was in an ecstasy of bliss. I watched Archangel's breasts bounce with each movement. Our moans turned to screams. I pulled Archangela closer and kissed her again. She kept moving. What's more, she sped up even more. Between kisses, I grabbed her breasts and started massaging them. We could feel both of us coming closer to a delicious climax.

Archangela started moving her hips and rubbing her pussy against my pussy. My mind was in an ecstasy of bliss. I watched Archangel's breasts bounce with each movement. Our moans turned to screams. I pulled Archangela closer to me and kissed her again. She kept moving. What's more, she sped up even more. Between kisses I grabbed her breasts and started massaging her. We could feel both of us getting closer to a pleasurable climax. My body tensed as I tried to hold my climax for a few seconds longer.

After a few seconds I moaned loudly. My body suddenly relaxed. Juice began to flow from my pussy and flowed onto the couch. For a moment Archangela bowed her head and bowed her head. Her juices followed and joined mine. We both fell silent and enjoyed the newfound sensations. I never thought it could be this amazing. I let go of her breasts and put my fingers to her pussy to taste her juices. Before I put the suggested fingers to my lips, Archangela took my hand and licked them herself.

She lay down next to me and rested her head on my chest. "So what was it like?" She whispered, caressing my face. "It was fantastic. I hugged her gently. We were left lying on the couch, just the two of us.